Finally, He Gets It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, you, slugger, you!" Vera said. "I thought...I thought you had..."

Jim came to her and held her against his nakedness, rubbing her shoulders and then moving down to her thighs. Vera trembled. His touch was magical and almost brought her to tears. She looked out upon her domain, at the walls holding her in.

"Is this real?" she asked.

"If you want it," Jim said.

"I do want it! I'm ready!"

"Then you must do as I say."

Vera nodded, barely able to contain herself. "Anything! Anything you want!"

Jim leaned in to Vera's moonlit face and whispered in her ear: "Take off your clothes."

Vera hurriedly removed the apron that was still tied to her waist and began removing her dress, then her bra and panties.

Jim eagerly watched, studying her with curious eyes. Fully erect, he whispered in her ear and she blushed. He kissed her softly, urging her on. Vera knelt down before him, as instructed, and stretched out his hardened penis, which was like a scepter of flesh in her soft, eager hands, and then she placed it in her mouth. The tip made her choke as it hit her gag reflex.

"Sorry," she said.

She tried gain, more slowly this time, and with effort to relax her throat as the penis slid over her wet, sultry tongue.

Jim moaned as Vera moved her red waxy lips up and down.

Her hair got in the way and she had to stop.

Jim held back Vera's long dark, chestnut locks with care and she sucked up the meaty scepter to begin again. Teeth, she soon realized, was bad news for Jim's penis. Vera was nervous, but soon got the hang of it.

Oral sex was not unknown to her, but certainly nothing she dared think about. And now...although initially taken aback by the request, she found the act exciting, even vindicating. It was not so bad, after all, the warm cock in her mouth. It tasted like sweetened herbs and she was beginning to feel euphoric. Vera felt a ripple of energy down her spine, to her nipples and cuttlefish muff. She began to finger herself just as the warm honeyed milk ejaculated in her mouth.

His hot breath tickling her ear as he did so, Jim took Vera into his constricting arms and carried her down the steps, over the white and gold marble tiles glistening with cold opulence along the floor, until they both stood boldly naked in front of the fireplace. Jim kissed Vera's neck and then her modestly bulbous breasts and gently guided her down upon the bearskin rug.

The fireplace crackled.

Vera felt its warmth against her nimble tennis-legs. Jim's more powerful, and hairy, limbs cuddled against them while the fore of her changed man perched cooing over her shimmering gray chasms of thought.

The full moon had transitioned with the night and was clearly visible just outside the window, peeping in to watch the lovers through the glass.

They kissed passionately and then Jim moved down from Vera's left breast to below her belly button with his hot wet tongue and then licked the tender lips of her pussy.

"Jim!" Vera rejoiced, hardly believing it.

The tongue thrashed around in rhythmic oscillations that she found extremely gratifying.

"Yes!" Vera moaned. "Yes!" She hated to think that he would stop.

Jim adhered faster, this time using two of his fingers. He rubbed them back and forth against her sensitive sexual organ.

"So, you learned this...oh my dear God! Oh! ...from a book?!"

Jim mumbled incoherently, something to the effect of "Yeth, my lothe..."

Again a wave of euphoria swept over her. Vera could hardly believe how wonderful she felt, as if a deep psychic itch was being scratched with a feather.

Just at the climax, she liquefied her pleasure onto Jim's intense face and he grinned and then laughed, the force of which sent light vibrations over her.

Jim flipped over on the rug and urged Vera to mount him like a beast. Flicking her long hair like a wild barbarian princess, she passed over his beastly thighs and ran her hands through his dark, orange flamed hair as his cock bulged along her soft lunar ass of petite delicacy.

She felt a pang of guilt, having thought the worst of Jim only an hour ago, and he removed all negative thoughts from her mind with a wave of his hand, brushing back the silky dark chestnut hair along her forehead.

He gave her a deep kiss and ventured into her oceanic eyes and smiled.

She helped ram his fleshy extension into her tight muff, feeling the pink walls give way, the petals of her flower, feeling at last the results of the art form properly as the hot flesh probed where she had longed these many years. She sang out hoarsely into a magnifying chant.

Vera shuttered, suddenly feeling claustrophobic. A pang of fear entered her mind. No, Jim's body was still heating up against her. He was real. She felt every inch, every bit of pleasure. It was heaven!

As if to verify, Jim bellowed that he would probe every cubic centimeter of her tight, cavernous maw. In mathematical pentameter, he vowed his love for her.

On she rode, the lovely queen of heaven enticing her bull towards a passionate end.

_What exquisite knowledge to behold!_ Vera praised in silent celebration. She would study every page herself with erogenic foresight! From somewhere outside their experience Vera thought she heard a distant voice, vaguely familiar, reminiscent of that cold sterile hell from her darkened dreams.

"On the count of three," it said.

"But doctor, this is highly irregular..." A woman's voice. Was it Liz? Had Tom and Liz come over to join them?

She could see nothing but the fireplace and the full moon. _Doctor..._ echoed in Vera's mind. _Doctor...doctor..._ Jim protested from below her easy weight, where he remained over the bearskin, tactfully moving her thighs with his muscular hands. He impatiently urged her back to speed.

She continued riding him as if they were part of an intense wave.

The feeling that Vera experienced was one that she never thought possible, the act of extreme sexual pleasure seeming to lift her spirit from the sensual body and hover in ecstasy.

Consciously aware of and observing her body below, she encouraged the movement and helped the flow of euphoric energy with her spirit. At the climax she wet herself and everything was a bright light. A numbness of electricity overcame her.

Then everything was forgotten. What had happened? Where was she? She was lost, gone out, and only the vessel remained. Who and how?!

A cure, by God...

The grim faces were dissociated blurs above the general area of activity, their coats angelic white under the incandescence as they waited for the last wave of voltage to subside, upon which they detached the electrodes from the smiling woman's head and removed the insensate body from the cavernous room, eagerly awaiting the next patient.

12