Finally. Home.

Story Info
How will I ever stop fucking you? Like how will we stop?
2.3k words
3.69
12.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers

It was a dream, as most things with you are. We were walking down the coastline, I don't know what was worse the sand in my shoes or walking barefoot along that very prickly beach, but I was with you so it didn't really matter anyway, I would have walked barefoot if I had to.

"It's too bad you weren't here last week, you wouldn't believe the size of the waves we had here." You said as you pulled my hand and by extension me so I wouldn't fall over the waterlogged broken stump I was about to trip over.

"Where'd that come from?! Thanks. Does look pretty calm out there today." I say looking out over the water and out in the distance.

"Maybe it's a sign." You said before you pointed to a well worn path between two very tall pine trees. "It's this way to the fire tower."

"A sign of what?" I asked as I followed you into the dense pine forest.

"My life is calmer with you in it." You said as you stopped and turned to kiss me quick before you took my hand again.

"Well I never... I never thought I'd heard you mister nonbeliever in anything but facts and numbers seeing signs in the waves of all things!." I said as I pulled your hand to stop us; I wanted time to kiss your face, and I did, I can almost feel your lips again retelling this now.

"You're damn right it is! Took you long enough to admit it." I said as we continued to walk deeper into the forest, the smell of pine so thick you'd swear it was Christmas morning.

It seemed like we'd been walking all morning to get to the fire tower you promised had the best views of your home, but we finally arrived.

"Oh my God, that's massive!" I said as I stood at the base of the fire tower looking up at the never ending staircase leading to a small platform.

"Haha! That's what she said!" You said as you laughed and walked towards the stairs leading up.

"You know that's not what I meant, though not incorrect either." I said as I followed you up the stairs one after another.

"One Hour Later." You said mimicking that voice from the Spongebob tv show.

"I know right, ugh my knees hurt bad!" I said as I grabbed your shoulder as we reached the top platform.

"But, is it worth it?" You asked as you walked toward the wooden railing that overlooked the ocean.

"You weren't kidding! Jesus. This is absolutely breathtaking!" I said as held onto the staircase railing still.

"You should actually see it from here, you're not getting the full view from there." You said as you reached your hand out towards me.

"You're seriously going to make me do this aren't you? Climbing 4,872, okay I'm sure I'm grossly over exaggerating the amount of stairs, but you get my drift, wasn't enough?! Ugh, but you can't let me go, like not even for a second; got it?" I said as I looked at you and the edge with fear.

"Promise. Scouts honor." You said as you hold two fingers up.

"You weren't even a Boy Scout were you? Don't they hold three fingers up?" I asked as I slowly walked towards you.

"Cub scouts hold up two fingers, so technically I wasn't a Boy Scout, but I did promise. You believe me right?" You asked as you grabbed my hand and then waist.

"I stand corrected mister Cub Scout." I said as I wrapped my arms around your waist too. I looked out over the edge of the platform down at the small trees below that seemed so towering before.

"It's amazing isn't it?" You asked as you pulled me tighter to your chest.

"I can definitely see why you love coming here. This is just beautiful, I never really imagined it could be so incredible." I said as I looked out at the ocean off in the distance before you turned us around to walk to the other side of the tower's platform.

"Come here." You said as you took my hand and pulled me with you to the other side. "I want to show you home from up here."

You pointed off into the distance towards a town that looked small from here.

"You see the edge of town, near that water tower?" You asked me as you took my waist again.

"I see the water tower. Yes." I said as I strained to see the water tower you referred to.

"That's where I live, a couple blocks from that water tower. But, that's not my home." He said as he turned me to face him.

"It's not?" I asked puzzled.

"No. You are. It's taken me a very long time to come to this realization, but You are. You are home. I waited too long to figure it all out and I don't want to waste another minute. Having you here these past few days had made me realize something I didn't want to admit, I need you here, you were already incredibly important, I just didn't realize how much until I thought about you leaving. Move here. Move in with me." You said without giving me time to even think before you kissed me.

This wasn't one of those ordinary kisses, hello - goodbye, I haven't seen you in a while... no. This was one of those soul shaking kind - the one that your mind goes to as it's dying because it will never forget how you felt in that moment take your breath away, spin you so dizzy you don't know which was is up kisses.

I felt very faint all of a sudden as if my breath was taken from me in an instant. I reached out and grabbed the rail for support.

"You make it very hard for a girl to say no, I'll give you that! You know I can't just close up my business, the business I've invested so long in building." I said as I looked out towards that fire tower and the possibility of having everything I ever wanted if I gave up all I worked so hard for.

"Then I'll come move there, I don't care. I told you, you are home. I can find new clients, I can reopen my business there. I just can't be without you any longer."

I thought about his business and his clients, how much he's sacrificed of himself the same way I have to build what he has now as I looked at him.

"I can't let you do that either. I can rebuild any where, on the plus side I can raise my rates! Location, location, location. Isn't that what they say? You're right, I've known it from the moment I met you. I've always seen the signs, you are my home too, always have been, always will be." I said as I looked at you with no fear, not of the altitude we were standing at nor of the future.

"So you will? You will move here?" You asked excitedly.

"I'm not saying no, I am saying can we talk more about it later at dinner and not at 500 feet up. You are not the only thing making my knees shake right now." I said as I grabbed ahold of your waist.

"Okay. I understand that this is a huge decision and you need a little time. We can talk about it later. I just want to enjoy this time I have with you now, fully." You said as you held my face gently in your hands before you closed your eyes and kissed me.

"Thank you for understanding why I can't so easily say yes. I agree I want to enjoy this view, I don't think I could handle coming back up here again any time soon. It's just too high for me, not to mention the climb up." I said as I looked out over the rail towards that water tower again as I thought silently about your idea and all that it implied.

"It is a stunning view, not half as much as you though." You said as you ran you hand through my hair as we looked out over the edge.

"Stop! You're gonna make me blush." I said as I squeezed his hand that was holding me tighter.

"Sorry, I'm getting carried away in my thoughts about having you in my bed every single day instead of being across the country." You said as you pointed down towards the slight bulge in your pants. "See this is what you do to me all the time. I can't control him, not this close, not this time."

"I was thinking about the same thing looking towards what could be my new home soon, thinking about fucking you every day... I could never tire of seeing 'him' every day." I said as I rubbed your pants stretched by your cock pushing beneath.

You looked over the edge down to the parking area below, satisfied we were all alone you began to unzip your pants.

"You want to see 'him' now?" You said as you slid a hand into your pants.

I watched your hand intently as you grabbed your cock and pushed down your boxers to reveal only the tip.

"This I can answer affirmatively! YES! But not next to the edge of the platform, okay?" I asked as I shuffled towards the stairs some, more central on the platform.

You moved towards the stairs too and grabbed my waist tightly as you kissed me. Fuck I love your mouth, you know that right, even in my dreams all I want is your lips pressed hard against mine as often as possible. I will never stop wanting to kiss you. Anyway, you kissed me before you released your now hard cock from your pants.

"Talk about amazing views, now this is the best one I've seen all day!" I said as I knelt before you to take your cock into my mouth.

I wanted to suck your cock very bad; I could feel the wetness build inside me as your cock slid between my lips. I moaned as you grabbed the back of my head and thrust yourself deeper in my mouth as I sucked your length completely.

The wind started to pick up as we both heard the car doors shut below us. I looked down the stairs to see two tiny figures heading for the stairs.

"We aren't alone anymore." I said disappointed, I wanted to finish what we started.

You grabbed my arms and pulled me up to face before you kissed me again, this time you looked very serious as your lips peeled away from mine.

"We have time. At least twenty minutes before they can climb all the way up here." You said as to pushed me gently towards the rail adjacent to the stairs and parking below.

You unbuttoned my pants and pushed them passed my hips before you spun me around and pushed two fingers inside me.

I kicked my shoes off and pulled my pants and panties off putting them under my backpack so they wouldn't blow away. You bent me over the rail, grabbing my tits through my bra.

"Nope, I can't do this looking over the edge, nope, I'm sorry I can't."

We laid down on the platform quickly, just then you pushed inside of me. I moaned out loudly.

I know it was just a dream, but fuck you have no idea how good it felt, this vivid lucid dream felt just then as you pressed deep inside of me. I would give anything for the chance to know if my mind was right about how it felt or not.

"Shh, we aren't alone remember." You said as you covered my mouth with your hand, your thrusts fast and rhythmic.

I grabbed your face and pushed my tongue into your mouth, I wanted desperately to be connected to you in every feasible way in that moment.

The tower felt like it was swaying as your thrusts became more powerful, the threat of these intruders climbing ever closer towards us as the minutes ticked by. One orgasm passed over me quickly.

"I love you." I whispered in your ear as the second orgasm started to creep up on me. The wave of dizziness overtook me quickly as your tongue wrestled with mine as we kissed. Your cock throbbed inside as your thrusts started to slow down. Your hand grabbed my hip and pushed me down hard onto the platform as your hips hit mine our bodies were one as you started to growl.

Your weight on top of me now as you spilled your seed inside me, your hot breath in my face as you looked at me and gave every drop.

"We're finishing this at home, I am no where near done with you tonight." You said as you hopped up to pull your pants up.

"I like how that sounds when you say it. Home." I said as I wrestled to get all my clothes back on just in time.

We both looked out over the rail as we held hands waiting for the new arrivals to finish the last flight of stairs before we headed back down.

"Man, that's sure faster and easier than the climb up!" I said relived to be back on solid ground.

"What do you say? What me to take you home now?" You asked as you looked at me in the setting sun.

"Yes. Please, take us home. I need to have you again and again and again. How will we live together? How would we ever stop fucking?" I asked as I grabbed your hand to head back to the beach.

"Haha, trust me I wondered the same thing. Let's go, I told you I'm not done with you yet tonight, we need to hurry home, I'm getting hard again thinking about it." You said as you kissed me before you lead me back out of the pine forest towards the beach.

Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers