Finally...I Get My Sister-in-Law!

Story Info
He discovers truth about prudish Sis-in-Law.
1.5k words
4.06
342k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soltow
soltow
18 Followers

My younger sister-in-law, is Pat, 35 years, about 5'6", 36,24,36. She has short blond hair, wears lots of make-up, false eyelashes, and penciled in eyebrows, and a whole lot of perfume. She always appeared to be a sort of prude. I had always wondered what it would be like to fuck her, and thought about it all the time. I also was dying to know what she wore under her way to tight jeans, and dresses and skirts she sometimes wore to go out.

Every time I went to her house, you were never able to see anything that would give you a hint of her sexuality. No panties, pantyhose, or any type of underware at all could be found. Not even in her hamper. I know, I looked. I had heard stories that she was very afraid of getting pregnant, and her and her husband used all sorts of birth control stuff, rubbers, jelly, and also pulling out. I always thought, what a boring way to screw.! I really got the feeling that she and her husband never really fucked very much.

One time she asked me to feed her dog when she and her husband were away on vacation. This was finaly my chance to see in her panty drawer.! AsI entered the house, I made a bee-line for Pat's bedroom. I started going through her drawers to see what I could find. It was real hard to find anything. maybe she doesent even have underware.!

After awile I came across a drawer in her closet. Inside was my answer. What does a possible prude wear under her cloths.? I had stumbled into a huge collection of the most exotic underware and lingere you could ever immagine.! Girdles, open bottom, pantygirdles, long lines,ect., nylons and pantyhose, including the nude, shinney, crotchless, even bodystockings. Push-up bras, slipps, garter belts, and the sexiest panties you have ever seen. The kind that were only one layer of material, with nothing exrta in the crotch area. Just like they were made of pantyhose material. So this was Pat's secret.!

I found a small basket with a lid, and inside were her dirty panties and lingere.! Just what I was looking for. The panties all had a load of discharge, which was dry, right in the area of her cunt. i might add that she wore her pants very tight, and the jeans and panty were always way up into her very deep cunt lipps. Well after a great jack off session, using her panties and a pair of pantyhose to get me off I left with a couple pair of panties for my collection. I replace everything just as I had found it, and had the same routine each day, until she returned. I also found the video collection they had, with some very interesting titles. She was a lot wilder than I had given her credit for.!

After her vacation, Pat never seemed the same to me. She almost acted like she knew that something was up. One afternoon, when her husband was out of town on busness, we had lunch together. She asked me to drop her off, and I said I would. She asked me in and told me to sit down. She left the room, and returned with a beer for each of us. Then she lowered the boom. She told me that she knew what I had been doing in her house, while she was gone., and she pulled out a pair of very light tan panties, covered with dried cum.! Whoops. I guess I got a littel sloppy.!

Anyway, after some discussion, she told me it was alright, and she found it arousing, that I had jacked off on her underware. She admitted that she got almost no sex, and was always very horny, as evidenced by the panty stains that I so much enjoyed. In fact she was so turned on that she wanted to see me do it.! She also wanted to cum, and would join me in a mutual session.

Pat, went into her room, and came out wearing a long silky robe and the high heels she was wearing that day. She also brought me a pair of white panties, which she had just removed. They were still wet, and had a fresh stain in the crotch which was still warm. She also made it clear that we would not be fucking, or even touch each other, just watch. She made me promise. She then put on a video from her secret box in her room. It was called "The American Garter Co.", and was about trashy ladies wearing lingere, mostly girdles, like they did in the fifties and sixties. She explaind that this was her turn on. Thats why she had such an extensive collection of lingere.

When the video started, I had already removed my pants and shirt. Pat opened her robe and had on a pair of very light tan panties, matching thigh high nylons, high heels, and a push up bra. She gave me an instant hard on. I began rubbing my dick, as she started fingering her slit, which was just as I thought, a very deep gash, with the panties pulled deep inside. As the video action got more intence, we got closer and closer,. Pat reminded me that no fucking was allowed. Her smell was overwhelming, and the scent of her pussy was driving me nuts. I watched as she went faster and faster. I bent down for a better view, and she locked her gaze on my panty wrapped cock. She now put her hand into her panty, and her finger disapered into that wet slit.

Pat was by now groaning, moaning, and fucking her fingers, while the other hand rubbed her titts. I bent over and tried to kiss her, but she turned away. I kept rubbing those panties, which now had a generous amount of pre-cum on them over my dick. She looked like she was going to cum, and told me she wanted to smell my cock, and have it near her face as she came.She also told me to touch her nylon covered leggs, and her titts. All the while she started saying how she wanted to be legg and panty fucked. As I ran my free hand over those fantastic leggs, and held my cock by her face, she savored the odor of my dick in her panties. She now started to shake, and buck into her hand as she came for the first time. As she did this, she almost had her lipps on my dick. Her panties were now sopping wet, and the smell of her pussy was almost to much for me to handle.

Pat told me she wanted to see me cum, and wanted to help me. I begged to fuck her, but she said no. I unexpectedly pulled her close and kissed her. We shared tounges for a moment, before she pulled away. I put my hand against her cunt, and for the first time realized how big her clit was. It was almost like a small dick. I told her how much I wanted to suck her clit, and tried to get my face into her crotch. Again she pulled away. As I finger banged her, and nuzzled my face into her titts, which were now almost out of the topp of her bra, she said, ohhhh fuck, i'm going to cumm, rubb my pussy, touch my leggs, fuck my nylons. Fuck me............All of a suddden Pat pulled my face into hers, and started kissing me. Her tounge was almost into my throat. I turned her around so her ass was against my throbbing cock, rubbing it into her big ass crack and with one hand on her titt, and the other with its fingers in her cunt, made her come again, all the while telling her how much I wanted to fuck her in her panties. She was week and could hardly stand. She asked me to keep talking about what I wanted, and said I could fuck her leggs.

I now took the chance and rolled onto my back on the floor, taking her along with me. This placed her on top of me. She was very small, and easy to position. I got her to squat over my dick, and lower herself so the head of my cock was right against the sopping wet gash of her cunt. I had her slide back and forth so she was in effect, "pussy lipp" fucking me. As we did this, I grabbed her titts, and told her to panty fuck me. Soon Pat was bucking harder, and my dick along with the panties, was getting deeper and deeper into her slit. I could feel her clit throbbing against my cock. Just as she was about to cum, she bent down and sucked my tounge into her mouth, she screamed fuck my panties, fuck me, fuck me. We both came together, She was gushing her slippery juice all over me, and my dick shooting ropes of cum all over my chest and her belly. She wispered something about bieng sorry we dident actually fuck, but it was great, finally knowing all about her secrets.!

This was the beginning of a long affair with my very sexy and no longer neglected sister-in-law.!!

soltow
soltow
18 Followers