Finally, It Happened

Story Info
Watching Don fuck our daughter.
2.5k words
4.5
70k
61
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess by allowing my sexual thoughts and urges to known, little by little, they made my sexual desires heighten and I liked it...a lot. They were so intensely exciting, it made me wet whenever I talked about them. Don got the benefit of a wet, horny wife and daughter, and I was constantly made wet by what was happening.

******

I should explain. Michelle, our twenty-two-year-old daughter, still lived at home and had crawled into bed between us in the mornings since childhood—we thought it was cute so we allowed it—she still did it, and we still allowed her do so because (to us) it seemed like family time.

Michelle has beautiful size 34 tits, a really nice figure, smooth legs, a shaved pussy, and she either wears nothing under her nightgown or only a bra and panties to bed.

******

Mom's POV

Michelle snuggles up to Don, and he's always put his arms around her. They kissed and rubbed each other in more than an affectionate daddy and daughter way. It was as though she was practicing on Don for a boyfriend and he...well, I should say, we...allowed her to. Eventually, what they did each morning was no longer a hug and snuggle, but instead, they were starting to make out and giggle.

It was similar to watching a live show and it slowly made me wet. Watching them had turned me on so much that I'd slipping my finger into my panties to rub and finger my pussy. I fantasized about them going further with their sexual feelings for each other as I pictured him feeling her beautiful, firm tits and her stroking his stiff cock. I wondered, 'What's going on under those covers?'

Well, I found out one morning! While they were "teasing each other", I reached over her (under the covers) and found her hand on his stiff cock and heard her heavy breathing. She quickly jerked her hand away, but as she paused, I grabbed it and felt it trembling underneath mine as I guided it back to stroke her dad's stiff cock.

Don winked at me, we smiled at each other, and I removed my hand as she relaxed and began to stroke him again. That morning was the first sexual contact she'd had with him (that I knew about). Since all of that made me hot and I felt my pussy getting very wet, I used one of my hands to finger my pussy and the other to massage my clit.

I figured every woman has something (or things) that turns them on—my husband and daughter were mine—watching them, feeling the bed and covers move, hearing their moans, and knowing their hands were all over each other was a total turn on for me. It was the hottest turn on I'd ever had and I came several times while lying beside them!

Later, I asked Don.

"How did it affect you?"

"Today was the first time she's felt my hard-on...directly! It just sort of slowly happened. Her body felt so good against mine that I couldn't help myself, and my cock just started getting hard. When she felt my cock against her body, I just allowed her to slowly rub her hand against it. She also carefully guided my hand to her tits and moved it all around them."

He momentarily paused then started to add.

"We can cut this off if—"

I interrupted.

"Don't...you...dare! Let her do whatever she wants to so you and I will get turned on as a benefit like no other. This is keeping me horny all the time, and I know it does you, too. Just allow it to happen, dear...let it happen! Someday, she'll find a guy who can satisfy her and end up having what we have—and that's what we both want."

Don said.

"We felt you rubbing your pussy and heard you breathing hard—it made us even hotter. You were turning us on! We were all turned on."

I'd wondered what Michelle thought about everything so later, because she knew I wasn't upset about it, but in fact, I liked it because it got me so wet, we had a private talk and she told me.

"I think I have the best mom and dad in the world! Daddy makes me so happy, and I get 'sex tingles' whenever he rubs me. At first, I was very tense when you were next to us while I was touching him a little. I felt panic when you found my hand on his cock, but after you put it back, all went peaceful within me. Please continue allowing me to do it, Mom, because I'm having desires I didn't know I had."

"Michelle, I want you to continue doing it, and I want you to allow your desires to flow out. Someday, you'll find your own guy and be happy, but in the meantime, we'll share daddy and his beautiful, hard cock!

She had a little smile on her face as she whispered.

"Mom, I know you and dad have such hot sex after I leave because I've listened at your door and had to masturbate while standing there. I want to have sex with dad so bad! Would you...well...maybe talk to him...and...a...well...you can watch us, and I know you'd like that!"

I whispered.

"Just let it happen."

The thought of Don and Michelle having sex while I watched? Oh, god! It sent the biggest shot of warm pussy juice through my pussy that I'd ever had.

I didn't say anything to Don, right away, about her wanting to have sex with him because I thought he probably already knew it, and I also knew he'd love to have sex with her. I had a wet pussy all day as I went over and over in my mind about how to make it happen, until I had a plan.

That night, I made Don all hot by having him get on top of me (in a 69) and taking my time as I sucked his cock while he licked my soaked pussy. After a while, I had him get off of me and lie on his back, got on top of him, sat on his cock so it filled my pussy, leaned over, and whispered.

"I want to watch you and Michelle having sex...real bad! Would you like that, too?"

He grinned and whispered two words.

"Silly question."

Michelle had stayed at her friend's house that night, so we turned down the lights and had the most intense sex we'd ever had. He called me "Michelle" and I called him "Daddy" as we fucked so hard, I thought our moaning had to have woken the whole neighbourhood.

Saturday morning, we were still in bed when Michelle came into our room (wearing a robe) and crawled between us, as usual. She got under the covers, took the robe completely off, pulled it out, and onto the floor it went. I was sure she was completely naked—no bra, no panties—and she was.

Don always slept naked, so they were both naked—I immediately moved my hands to my pussy to enjoy everything.

******

What I didn't know was that Don and Michelle had had a private talk of their own when I'd gone shopping.

Michelle's POV

Mom was so cool to allow it happen, when I was ready, and to be thrilled by it, too. I'd talked to dad Friday—to me, he was so sexy I had the jitters in my stomach all day—and we decided it was going to happen Saturday morning.

"Dad, mom was so cool about it when I talked to her. I think we should make it 'special' for her."

"I agree."

We both wanted to give mom the most ultimate sexual thrill she'd ever had, so we made our plans.

My pussy was so wet while standing there with dad, and he couldn't hide his boner. As I hugged him tight, we went crazy while feeling each other's bodies. I could've fucked him there on the living room floor...it was hard not to!

I felt his boner over and over as he slipped his fingers down into my shorts and inside of my panties. I wanted to suck his bald cock, too, but I could only imagine what it'd be like. Oh, god! I wanted him so bad, but we owed it to mom to let her watch us.

When he put his warm hand under my blouse, under my bra, and felt my tits, I thought my nipples would burst. I squeezed his cock over and over, he felt and twisted my nipples (which made them hard), and I felt slightly faint and dizzy. He grabbed my butt cheeks and drove his boner (hard) against my pussy, then turned me around.

I shivered when he swatted me on the butt before gently pushing me away as I felt an orgasm jolt through my body, and I had to walk away with a soaking wet pussy. All I could think about was all three of us in bed as I'm riding up and down on his cock with my tits and hard nipples bouncing as his cock fucks and fills my bald cunt while mom watches and finger fucks herself.

******

Mom's POV

I watched Michelle snuggle up to Don and the movement under the covers told me their hands and legs were going crazy. Their little moans made me tingle as I watched Michelle's head disappear under the covers and saw Don's face as it twisted with delight while he gasped for air as she bobbed up and down.

My clit was so sensitive, I could hardly rub it. I watched as Michelle moved up onto Don, they started to kiss, and their tongues darted all around as she laid (naked) on top of him. I was so close, I was able to feel the heat from their bodies!

They whispered something then Michelle started to push the covers down to the end of the bed with her feet, and my pussy jumped as I feasted my eyes on their naked bodies—his beautiful, hard cock was sticking up between her thighs as she moved her hips up down around it.

Michelle reached over and pulled my covers down and they both watched for a while as I played with my pussy with both of my hands. When Don reached over and felt around between my legs, I raised my knee, opened up my legs for him, and he slid a finger into my pussy to join mine. Michelle reached over, again, rolled my rock hard nipples between her fingers, and gently felt my tits.

I joined them with my own moans.

Michelle then pulled her knees up, lifted her hips, and slowly lowered herself—Don's head rolled side to side with pleasure—onto Don's cock as it eased into her shaved pussy. I was losing control as I started to shove all four of my fingers deeper and deeper into my pussy.

******

Don's POV.

Damn, I'd died and gone to heaven! I had the sweetest, tightest, warmest, bald pussy in the world around my cock—my daughter's! She fucked me slow as I felt her hot body, and my wife had gotten her whole hand into her pussy and masturbated herself as she watched us. It couldn't have gotten any better than that! My balls felt full enough that they may have exploded at any minute. 'Oh, my god...here it is...I feel it coming...I...oh, shit!

******

Mom's POV

As I watched Don and Michelle start to fuck faster, I started to climax so strongly, I involuntarily yelled out.

"Oh, god!"

Michelle was out of control (and breath) as she quickly slammed her pussy down upon Don's cock. We all yelled and moaned loudly as everything happened.

I shook out of control as I watched Michelle slam her pussy down (hard) on Don's cock and, at the same time, his first blast of cum completely filled her and then squirted from the sides of her cock-filled pussy. I felt pure lust and, because it was so hot to watch her body bouncing on top of him, I became dizzy and gasped for more air as my eyes went out of focus.

Michelle had moaned so long, she started to lose her voice, and Don was still bucking out of control as they continued to fuck and moan until they didn't have any energy left, only uncontrolled nerve jolts and shaking. I continued to climax (hard) as I felt my "first time ever squirt" soak my fingers with my juices.

I couldn't stop shaking as I frigged my wet pussy nor could I keep my eyes open anymore as the sounds of their moans caused my mind to drift into its own little world.

******

Michele's POV

I finally had sex with my daddy! I knew it'd be good, but I had no idea it'd threaten my sanity. It was much more fulfilling than what other girls had told me about how they'd felt when fucking their dads. I want to lie here on him forever...oh, yes...let's just lie here, Daddy...he holds me so nice...I'm ready to have him to fuck me again!

******

Mom's POV

I was so weak, I just left my hand inside of me as I felt my pussy still trying to squeeze it. Michelle continued to moan as she slowly squirmed her hips on Don's cock, and he slowly rolled his hips around as his mind drifted into its own little world, too.

After we'd finished, we all showered and took naps.

***

After Michelle awoke, she danced around the house while wearing only her panties and bra. After the colossal morning session, she knew her dad and I were going to have super sex later that night and...she'd be part of it! That evening, Don and I teased each other in the kitchen, knowing what was going to come for all of us.

I lifted up my blouse and bra in one motion and he sucked my nipples. I unzipped him and gave his cock a wet suck. Finally, he carried me to our bedroom as we felt and kissed each other all the way. By that time, we'd finally gotten onto the bed—we were turned on...big time!

We'd just finished 69ing and were supercharged to fuck each other (and Michelle)

She came in and laid down beside us, rubbed her beautiful, shaved pussy and tits all over us, and felt our bodies—she made us even hotter than we'd thought possible. I felt her hand between me and Don's legs, then I felt her fingers as they slid in and out of my wet pussy and into my asshole as she stroked Don's cock. She then laid to our side, teased her nipples, fingered her pussy, and quietly whispered.

"Daddy, I want to watch you fuck mom then I want all of us to fuck and suck for the rest of the night!"