Finally Meeting

Story Info
Two people lose their virginity together.
2.8k words
3.94
98.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake sat at the kitchen table in the empty house head buried in his current project, a love letter to his girl in another state. They had met online in a chat room on a quiet Saturday night and chatted for 4 hours that night about various thing and by the end passing back and forth various sexual innuendoes

'I cant wait for you to arrive here and spend some time with me. Many say that Online romances don’t work but Michaela I believe they do with trust and the such.'

Jake was very glad that Michaela was coming down to see him...it had taken some convincing for a few months and when his mom had moved out of there house to live with her new husband leaving him with his 23 yr old brother he knew that Michaela would probably agree.

He sat back in the chair and glanced at the ceiling wringing his hands from writers cramp...3 pages done already and he just needed a finishing quote to let her know how he felt.

'Michaela I wish you could understand how much I care for you. I don’t care who knows. I would a 12 foot banner from the tallest building just to show you how much I love you'

"Perfect" He said smiling to himself and standing up to retrieve an envelope and stamp. While walking to the cabinet where they were he stopped to look at his reflection in the mirror. He stood about 6 feet tall with rusty red hair and hazel eyes..and a bit of fat on his stomach but other than that he was pleased with his appearance and hoped Michaela would be too.

He got the stamp and envelope and enclosed the letter and took the letter to the mail box then walked back in the house and up the steps to his room. He laid on his bed for a few minutes listening to music and then couldn’t stand it anymore...he reached over to the nightstand beside him and dug underneath his socks for a packet. He opened the packet and out fell some pics. He sighed and glanced at them...each one a sexy pose of Michaela taken by her best girl friend.

He stood up and walked quickly to the door locking it and shed his boxers. grabbing the picks and settling in a recliner in his room. In one hand he held the sexiest one...he thought... It had Michaela in a short plaid skirt and white blouse the white blouse not buttoned and clearly showing no bra underneath. and her skirt was raised above her thighs showing a slight glimpse of that pussy he had made cyber and phone love to a billion times.

He grasped his cock in his right hand and started to stroke it slowly imagining her supple lips around his cock sucking it as he placed his hands behind her head and would fuck her mouth with his cock. Jakes cock was average size about 7 inches and a little bit thick. He thought to himself with a smirk

"It'll be great in that tight virgin pussy of hers" he continued glancing through picks and fondling his hard cock. Finally he groaned loudly and came all over his stomach. He grinned slightly and got up to go shower and perhaps think of Michaela again...


Meanwhile at Michaela's house: Michaela turned over in bed and groaned at the beeping alarm clock all the way across the room. She sat up slowly and stood stretching her long 5'7" body and running a hand through her long brown/blond streaked hair. She walked over to her huge dresser with a mirror and leaned over to look at herself, hitting the off button on the alarm clock in the meantime.

God I hope Jake thinks I’m sexy...and just imagine him having to wake up to this!

She giggled to herself and moved swiftly to her closet grabbing her clothes for that day from the nearly empty closet...the rest of the clothes packed neatly away in her bag for her trip to Jake's.

She hung them on a hook behind her bedroom door and opened it and walked down the hall to the closet to get some towels.

Then she proceeded to the bathroom and sat on the side of the huge white tub running water and feeling it for the right temperature. She then stood and let the warm water cascade over her body.

Michaela stayed right there for a few minutes just enjoying the water loosening up her tight muscles. Then she started the regiment of cleaning herself. First she reached for her special shampoo just for this occasion...Bath and Body Plumeria scented shampoo and conditioner. She wasn’t one to waste time so she had mixed them together and put them in the same bottles. She quickly soaped up her hair and then got a loofah sponge and drizzled some of the body wash in the same scent on it. she started at her neck. Then she moved slowly down to her 38C chest moaning softly as she caressed one nipple with her hand and washed the other. then she went on down to her firm stomach and then to that magical place that would bring her release.

Michaela couldn’t help but get off every morning in the shower...her body was so sensitive and it released stress didn’t it?

After she finished her shower She ran a bit of warm water in the tub and laid down with a bath pillow supporting her head. She reached for the shaving gel and a new razor and breathed deeply thinking to herself:

"I cant believe I’m actually going to do this. This is the step that will make what is going to happen between me and Jake almost final"

Jake and her had discussed sex before and he had said he didn’t like hair on his women. Michaela had kept silent during that and vowed to shave the day she left to see him.

She squirted a handful of gel into her hand and let it start to rise with the air in it. She leaned her head back and placed her hand on her pussy thoroughly massaging the foam through it. A slight groan escaped her lips as she ran her hands over her clit. But she thought slyly to herself that there would be time for that later. She slowly started to shave away the hairs from her pussy each stroke bringing her closer to the edge somehow. She went carefully over the parts near her pussy lips and then moved the bath pillow under her so she could reach deeper between her legs, and then she was done...She stood up and ran the shower once more...rinsing away the water and then stepped out of the bathtub and stood in front of the mirror.

Her long hair hung down her chest as she stared at the site before her...her puffy private area so blatantly there.

Smiling to herself she said "Jake will adore it!"

She then grabbed the towel and went to her room... she then got dressed and grabbed her bags. Her parents had already left for work early that morning and knew she where she was going she quickly scribbled a note for them and left Jakes number on it and then went out the door to her car. Walking past the front door she caught her image in a full length window and smiled.

Wearing a long sleeved t-shirt from Old navy and a short leather skirt with boots and the most exciting thing of all was no underwear. She had researched and asked for advice on pussy shaving and all of them had told her the same thing. DONT WEAR UNDERWEAR! So off she was...in her Blue Dodge Neon to Jakes house. 3 hours...of torture...and waiting.

Michaela arrived 3 hours later at Jakes door...due to light traffic. Jake stood in the living room watching her from the shade of a side window as she leaned up and out to get out of the car and then bent as she retrieved her bags from her trunk. Jakes body could barely handle it... the leather skirt and her tight ass and hot breasts almost had him over the edge there...but then she started walking up the driveway to his door and her cute little swing she had just did it for him...he had a hard bulge in his pants and would have been really worried...but his baggy pants concealed it for the most part.

He went to the door just as she arrived on the porch and they both met eyes and smiled. As Jake opened the screen door Michaela let her bags drop and ran to him jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around him kissing him deeply.

"Whoa Girl" Jake said after the kiss. Placing her back down and steadying her by holding her waist.

Michaela smiled widely and giggled softly

"Sorry Jake but I just have been waiting for this day for sooooo long"

She turned around and grabbed her bags and they headed inside.

They spent most of the afternoon getting Michaela settled in and chatting. Michaela had changed out of the leather skirt so as to keep her shaved pussy a surprise from Jake.

Later on that night:

Jakes brother and the two of them had pizza for supper that night and retired to the living room to surf cable channels finally ending up on some movie they had all watched. It was a bit chilly in there so Michaela was cuddled up in Jakes arms and they had a blanket covering them. As the night went on Michaela got a bit daring and placed her hand on Jakes bulge and started to outline it while watching TV as if nothing was happening. Jake returned the teasing by putting his hand between her thighs and running a finger outside her pussy letting the gentle fabric of her cotton pj pants drive her wild.

Eventually Jakes brother went to bed and they started to kiss.

Now when his mother had left Jake had moved all his stuff down into his mothers old bedroom which was the master one and Jakes brother Matt took the upstairs bedrooms as his own. So that left them privacy for whatever endeavors they might come upon.

Jake was kissing Michaela’s neck and then stopped and looked into her eyes;

"Are you ready for this?"

Michaela nodded and Jake picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom...he placed her at the head of the bed with her head propped high and crawled down to her legs...he tugged at her pants and she breathed deeply giggling slightly.

He got the pants off and threw them to the floor beside them...then he moved up to her panties..he looped his index fingers in the sides and pulled them down half way...then he stopped and gasped looking up at her.

"Michaela you...your...you shaved!"

"Yeah...you like?"

He replied to that by pulling them off the rest of the way and diving back in.. he licked slowly on her outer thighs and then moved to her naked pussy lips. and lapped at them.

Michaela was clinging to the bed and moaning softly gently pushing her hips toward jakes mouth. She had never experienced anything as great as this. It was almost too much to bear and he hadn’t even licked inside yet.

Jake then took his fingers and spread her wide and licked up and down the walls of her pussy enjoying the taste of her wetness and the jolts of excitement she would squeal when he came near her clit.

He was getting harder by the second and really wanted to fuck that beautiful pussy but he didn’t want to do that without letting her get off first.

He took one finger and gently prodded her pussy hole with it while he latched onto her clit with his mouth. Michaela thrashed about as she came...a thin layer of sweat covering her body and her mouth going dry and she clenched his finger inside her.

"Jake baby I’m going to cum again" she moaned as the heat built up again in her

He smiled and sucked and licked at her again allowing her one more orgasm before he entered her.

After she came he crawled back up to her and kissed her lips gently letting her taste herself. He leaned on his one arm and ran a hand through her now dark brown hair. Her eyes had a dazed look to them and a content smile covered her face and she closed her eyes for a few moments to rest.

It was a quiet gentle moment being shared between them two...he knew that she was grateful to him for what he just did and she knew that he loved her a lot.

His eyes had coasted down her body to her pussy again and she watched him silently for a few seconds and then spoke up quietly

"I’m ready to do it Jake." Michaela said

"Huh?!? Do what?" Jake replied looking teasingly at her wanting to hear her say those naughty words he had heard on the phone so many times.

"I’m ready to make love Jake"

Jake put a hand to his ear as if he couldn’t hear her.

"Fuckkkk me Jake please just do it now before I go crazy" that was all he needed as he stepped off the huge mahogany bed and stripped completely.

Jake climbed back on the bed and lay slightly on Michaela kissing her deeply and letting his hands roam over her body. He started by stroking her hair and then ran his hand down her face and cheek while starting to insert his tongue into her mouth and play with her tongue.

Michaela was breathing heavily as she broke away from him and rested her head on his shoulder clinging him tight to her body she could feel his massive member touching her leg and slightly wetting her thigh with precum

Jake continued touching her body cupping her sweet breasts and sucking and nipping at them a bit before he kissed her again and got above her positioning himself right at her moistening cunt.

He started to enter her slowly watching her face for any signs of pain he was going as slow as he possibly could but as tight as she was it was a miracle he wasn’t shoving it as deep as possible.

Michaela moaned slightly as he kept pushing in her and finally she couldn’t take it anymore and she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in with one swift movement.

Jake gasped a bit as their bodies met and he stared at Michaela’s angelic face as she closed her eyes and moved around getting used to his cock in her.

He kissed her deeply and groaned as she started squeezing her muscles around him.

"My god she’s so tight I cant believe she can stand this " Jake thought to himself.

He started to pull out slightly and push back in his strokes becoming longer and faster and deeper as they both got a rhythm going. Michaela was in ecstasy all the feelings rushing through her were wonderful but scary. She opened her eyes out of their hazy darkness and could tell Jake was enjoying it. She started to meet his thrust as she came for the first time covering him with her love fluids.

She then stopped him for a second and they rolled over with her on top she placed her hands on his shoulders and started to lightly rotate her body around his cock then raising herself up and down quickly as his hands found her hips and started to control the speed of her riding.

She glanced down once during this and couldn’t even see where there bodies separated...they were fucking so fast. He stopped once more pulling out of her slowly and kissing her gently as she whimpered.

"Don’t worry Michaela your going to get my big cock in you again" Jake said in a low voice full of lust.

He stood off the bed and pulled her legs to his shoulders and pistoned right into her pussy causing her to scream and buck and against him immediately.

Michaela was lost in her own orgasms as he started to fuck her hard and fast ramming himself in and out muttering her name and curse words and fucking faster as he started to feel the familiar tightening in his balls.

"Here it comes baby here’s my present for you right in your lovely shaved puss" he groaned as he released the hot cum deep inside her. He dropped her feet gently and collapsed on the bed beside her holding her close while she came down from her many orgasms. She eventually turned her head towards him and kissed him passionately on the lips quietly saying thank you. They fell asleep like that. Her belly still full of his cum and his cock covered with all her juices.