Finally Mine

Story Info
A long awaited meeting in person between online lovers...
2k words
3.97
9.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally time for them to meet. Both living far away from each other they had never met in person until now. They had met online and she had submitted to him in a variety of ways however they both wanted more. Luckily something had come up and he had to travel half the way down the country and stay overnight for work. She had escaped to come up and meet him, both booking into the same hotel.

She was petite, dark haired with sensual eyes that drew him in. Curvy and hot in every way that he loved and submissive to him in ways he had never experienced before. His little toy and slut, desperate to please her Master in whatever way he demanded, beautiful and his... Tonight she would finally be truly his.

Nick checked into the hotel, sorted out the group he was with and went to his room. Nick sat on the bed and checked his phone. One message... It simply said 'Here Master, Room 23!'

He texted her back telling her to be ready in 10 minutes and to leave her door unlocked.

He picked up the case he was carrying and checked the contents, grinned once more and left his room walking down the corridor to her room. Pausing outside of it for one last minute he opened the door and quickly walked inside. She was there, he felt his breathing quicken as he looked at her kneeling, naked on the carpet at the foot of the bed.

He walked over to her as she knelt unmoving, not even raising her eyes to look at him. He traced his fingers through her soft hair slowly and felt her shiver under his touch.

"Hello Slut..."

There was that shiver again.

"You may speak slut..."

"Hello Master..." She almost whispered breathlessly.

Nick slowly stripped naked and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You can taste it now slave..."

For the first time ever she raised her hands and eyes to look at his throbbing cock in person. She reached out hesitantly and stroked the warm flesh for the first time. She had seen it, fantasized about, cum thinking about it and here it was. Taking it in her hand she stroked her fingers down the length and leaned forwards to run her tongue across the tip of his shaft.

Nick groaned softly and reached down, gripping her hair tightly in his hand smiling as he pulled her head down onto his cock. He felt her gag and shoved deeper. He had wanted to feel her choke and gag on his cock since they had first met! Relaxing slightly and letting her up he released her.

"Make me cum slut and swallow it all..." Nick commanded. He had waited so long for this and now it was finally happening. He watched as she went to work. Her head bobbing up and down the length of his cock as for the first time she was able to taste her Master, to enjoy the full length, flavour and heat of her Master cock. She was desperate for his cum, so many months of craving it but never able to taste it. Nick leaned back and enjoyed the heat of her mouth around his hard cock. He had waited for this day for what felt like an eternity.

Looking down he could see her amazing breasts swaying, the curve of her warm ass and stroked his hand down her shoulders. She worked his cock over and over and he could see the desperate need of her in her movements...

"Look at me slut..." He smiled at her and watched as she looked up at him. "Mmmmm my gorgeous dirty slut... You are allowed to speak and enjoy yourself as you serve me... I want you to start teasing your clit however you are not to cum without my permission."

Nick stood and gripping her head tightly as she looked up at him. Nick began fucking her mouth, slamming his cock in between her lips making her gag and tears form in her eyes. She looked up at him as he fucked her mouth and saw the lust, the tears and her submission. He could see her arms moving as she played with herself before finally he exploded for the first time, filling her mouth for the first time with what seemed to be a gallon of his seed. He watched her eyes open wider as she struggled to swallow it all. Watching her gulp and swallow as blast after blast filled his slave's mouth before he fell back onto the bed spent for the minute. Watching her keep playing with herself and licking her lips, cleaning the cum off.

"Clean your Master's cock slave." Nick sat up on the edge of the bed again letting her kneel between his legs and licking his shaft clean.

He sat watching her and smiled as she worked hard to please her Master.

Finally stopping her when his cock was back to full hardness again Nick pulled her to her feet and guided her to the bed. She lay down submitting to him as he cuffed first one wrist then the other to the posts of the bed. Kissing the soft skin of her wrists as he closed the cuffs around them gently.

Once done he slowly lowered a blindfold, wrapping it round her eyes, cutting off her sight completely. Next he began to trace his fingers gently over her soft skin, teasing, stroking, exciting listening to her breathing speed up but no other sounds.

He admired his slaves smooth skin and slowly picked up to switch he had brought down and leaned close.

"You failed to obey me and send me what I demanded whilst you were away slave. This is your consequences."

Nick brought the switch down across the tops of her thighs eliciting a gasp from his bound, helpless slave. Nine more times he sliced it down leaving the thin red lines stretching across her pale skin. By the end she was moaning gently and as he ran a finger over her shaven cunt he could feel how wet she was.

Nick slowly spread her legs and lower his mouth ran his tongue across her smooth lips, tasting her for the very first time. She whimpered again now, the pain and arousal mixed and torturing her as he slowly parted her lips with his tongue and flicked it over her clit. He had wanted to taste her for so long and she was truly delicious, his slut, his slave, his for the taking and enjoying.

Raising his head slightly he stared at her shaking breasts... "You are not allowed to cum without my permission slut and as always it depends on how well you beg your Master when you are close."

Nick returned to slowly taking his time and pleasure tasting and eating her gorgeous pussy. He had wondered for so long about this moment and planned to enjoy every minute. His tongue traced slow circles around her throbbing clit before running the length of her slit. He kept up the slow but steady attention feeling her trembling build until he knew she wouldn't be able to take much more.

"Please Master, your slut needs to cum..." Whimpered Natalie softly as she tried to resist thrusting her hips up to his mouth to reach that peak.

"You can do better than that my slave!" Nick demanded gripping her thighs tightly where the red welts were rapidly forming into bruises.

"Please, Please Master, your fuck toy needs to cum, her cunt is on fire and she needs to cum, Please Sir I beg of you let your slut cum..." She was gasping now, her face straining as she desperately tried not to cum before she was allowed.

Nick pulled back and spread her legs wide denying her any kind of release.

"Not just yet slut..." He grinned knowing she was being driven wild and slowly began to trace his fingers up and down her legs again. The tips of his fingers tracing the lines on her legs before be moved up her body and straddled her stomach, sliding up until he was able to rest his cock between her tits and wrap those gorgeous breasts around his cock.

For a few moments he paused enjoying the view. Aware of her harsh breathing, trembling body under him and the sight of her gorgeous tits wrapped around his cock as he gently slid back and forth between her tits. Fucking them slowly, watching the head of his cock slipping out the top at the peak of every stroke. He slowly worked himself up more and more then stepped off again.

He slowly undid the cuffs whilst warming her that she must put her hands behind her head and not move unless given permission. He pulled out the little toy he had bought her. A small bullet vibe, the first of the little treats he had for her and pressed it to her still hot clit.

She almost shrieked as her body which had just begun to calm down burst back to full arousal again. She begged and screamed for her Master to let her cum please, using every dirty, nasty word that she knew turned him on.

"Now..." Was all Nick said and her body spasmed off the bed with her long held off orgasm. She exploded, squirting her juices up against his fingers as she trembled over and over.

Nick stepped back to watch her, loving seeing it in person as a direct result of his actions over his slut than his commanded actions.

As her orgasm faded he watched her hands slowly slide over her face brushing her hair back.

He grabbed her right arm and roughly flipped her.

"DID I NOT SAY TO KEEP YOUR ARMS WHERE I PUT THEM!" He growled in her ear then slammed his hand down flat against her ass.

"Sorry Master." She cried as he began spanking her gorgeous ass over and over. First one cheek then the other, his fingers leaving red marks on her ass. Soon there were tears on her cheeks again as his aching hand slapped her ass as hard as he could.

He suddenly stopped and grabbed her legs pulling her to the end of the bed, he pulled her upright ignoring the gasp of pain and pusher her face first up against the set of drawers bending her at the waist as his finger twisted in her hair.

By now she could feel his hardness against her ass as he bent her face to the wall, hair pulled tight as he kicked her legs wider. Kept in this uncomfortable position he entered her hard and with all the urgency of months of waiting. His hard cock spearing into her tight cunt, spreading her wide as his thickness stretched her making her gasp again. His body pressed against hers as his fingers pulled her head back.

He kissed her neck softly then bit down marking her as he drove in and out of her tight slit. His throbbing cock pounding in and out as he kissed and bit her shoulders in equal measure, teeth not quite breaking the surface but as close as possible.

Speeding up he suddenly let go of her hair, his hand snaking round her throat gripping it tight, choking off her air as he pulled her back towards him. As he thrust one last time inside her, gasping as he exploded filling her tight pussy with his cum he growled, "You are mine, my precious, my slut, my toy, MINE!"

Releasing her to slump to the floor looking down at her bruised, fucked form he saw his cum leaking out across her legs and left her there lying gasping to walk into the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later and she could hear the water running in the shower and he helped her to her feet. Leading her gently into the bathroom and into the shower ready to refresh her and for her to service and clean her Master.