Finally My First Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a break from sucking the guy and lay down on my back. She leaned over to me and started kissing me again. The guy meanwhile climbed on top of me in missionary position and began to push his dick into me. I had no problems taking him and he went as deep as he could into me I think I took the whole thing. I then started to receive his long slow thrusts in and out of my hole, I could feel the whole shaft enter and retreat from my hole. I began to fondle and suck her breasts and moan as I did so. This seemed to turn her on more. I couldn't say how long I did this for I enjoyed it so much. When I stopped she came and sat on my face as I was being fucked. I soon began licking around her hole before letting it enter her gorgeous hole. I rimmed her as deep as I could, she let out a loud moan she was really enjoying it. I could feed a hand stroking my cock I don't know who's it is. At this point I don't care.

He pulls out before she climbed off me. I quickly get off the bed and onto my knees before being joined by the two. I take both cocks in my mouth at the same time which stretched my mouth to the max. I can taste lube and spit but I don't care. I remove them before focusing on her cock. Soon I'm ready for another fucking I stay on the floor and get down on all fours. She kneels behind me and slips her big cock into my hole while he kneels in front of me. I took his cock in my mouth as I get fucked from behind. This time she is much harder and I'm loving it I can feel my balls swell I know I'm very close as she pounds away at my hole. Then she finds the spot and it sends me over the edge. With a huge grunt cum sprays out of my cock onto the ground. The pleasure was so intense I felt like blacking out, my hole was twitching out of control which must have sent her over the edge and with a slam deep into me she released her seed into me. I felt the warm cum filling my insides. She held me tight as her orgasm continues, she soon finishes and pulls out. The guy then moves behind me and inserts his cock. She kneels back in front of me, her cock now going limp but still covered in cum. I take it in my mouth again sucking and licking every last drop of cum off it. The guy begins to fuck me hard, even harder than her. It's beginning to hurt me but at the same time still feels good. I continue to suck her softening cock, the guy starts to hit my spot again over and over. The pleasure is unreal I soon feel the build up in my balls again, there's no way I could cum again. He continues to pound my spot until with a large grunt and a deep thrust he unloads inside of me, this sends me over the top again and I cum again.

Moments later it's all over he pulls out and sits on the bed. I jump up and suck his cock clean, I feel their combined cum start to run out of my gaping arse in thick runny streams. I took my hand and ran my fingers around my hole wiping up as much cum as I could before licking my fingers and slurping all the cum off them. If I could have sat on my face and sucked the cum out I would have.

We all sat down on the bed and completely relaxed all cuddled together and had a light hearted conversation. There was a large cum stain on the carpet and I was really sore and bruised but finally satisfied.

We all took a bath together and got cleaned up. I sucked her again but she was spent. It turned out they were in a relationship together but were both tops and neither could take each other's cock in a way they enjoyed. They didn't have regular sex and since they were in town on a short break they decided to try their luck. We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again and stay in touch. They live about an hour away and I already knew I would be making this trip as often as I could.

I stayed till morning blew them both and left. The remaining days there were very fast and I was talking to the two all the time arranging our next meeting.

12