Finally Ready

Story Info
Nichole loses her virginity to Darius...
2.3k words
4.17
27.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole:

I had just turned 19 a week ago. Right now I am sitting in a cold classroom at SC State University . Mr. Maze leaned one of his ass cheeks against his desk and referred to his notes before beginning another section of his lecture. I typed down a few notes to refresh my memory later, because I had read the material and I was thinking about my boyfriend. This was the last class of the day and I was getting kind of antsy to get out of the ridiculous class. Did they really think University 101 was completely necessary?

Unlike some of my peers, I was still a virgin, more from slutty ex-boyfriends then from the need of a dick. I mean come on, who in their right minds want some diseases that they may have picked up?

If it was up to my parents I would be at home in Maryland going to Morgan State University. But lucky for me and my boyfriend, the band is willing to pay for full scholarships for flute players in the band.

Mr. Maze glanced at the clock in the back of the room, quickly hit on the last couple of points in his lecture and assigned a hefty chunk of reading before the dismissing the class. I stretched, my little over average sized breasts (I wear a 36 C) threatening the buttons on my snowy white blouse, and tucked my laptop into my computer bag and stood. Strolling slowly to my boyfriend class room I take my keys out of my pocket and take out my new iPhone.

After chatting to a few friends and waving them goodbye, I noticed that I am outside Darius' classroom to give him a copy of the history notes he had missed the day before. He was absolutely gorgeous and his looks hadn't gone to his head because he was a genuinely nice person. We had been casually dating for a year to date and he hadn't pressured me for more than a few kisses. I found him insanely attractive and cared for him deeply. I knew I wanted him though, despite the fact of my "innocence". My body responded to him and when he looked at me, my knees turned to jelly. Looking up at him through long black lashes, I felt a familiar heat pool in my belly. I leaned against the cool stone of the wall so my knees wouldn't betray my feelings.

Darius:

I wasn't fooled by her casual attitude because I could see the outline of her nipples through her shirt and a flush creeping up from the open neck of her blouse.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked while taking the sheet of paper from her hand. It's been a year since we started dating and I turned 19 a month ago.

"Sure. Where are we going? I want to know what to wear." With this comment Nichole plucked nervously at the hem of her shirt. My mouth went dry and my palms went damp with the need to touch her silky skin. I had wanted to get in her pants since freshman year but I didn't want to betray our long-time friendship either.

"I was thinking that I would follow you home so you can change and drop off your car and then we could hit that new Japanese place." I grinned, trying in vain to conceal where his thoughts had been wandering. But it seems Nichole had seen the bulge behind the zipper of my pants and licked her full pink lips before speaking again.

"Let's get out of here then." She tossed a look over her shoulder as she turned to go. "If I beat you there, just come in and make yourself at home."

Nichole:

A plan was quickly forming in my mind. I knew that my roommates would both be at work until at least 7 o'clock and usually met for coffee afterward. That should give me plenty of time to seduce Darius. I turned my key in the ignition, thinking that it wouldn't be too hard to do. His reaction by the lockers proved that but he was just so damn nice, I wasn't completely sure it would work. I would definitely have to do something drastic.

I pulled into the driveway and double-checked the garage to make sure no one had decided to come home early. I sent a quick text message to both my roommates telling them I had a date with "that nice boy" and planned to be home no later than 7. I set the phone to silent and stuck it in the pocket of my jacket, which I promptly hung up by the door.

I set my bag by the door and began to unbutton my crisp white blouse. I had decided that the best course of action was to leave Darius an irresistible trail of "breadcrumbs". I left the blouse partway up the stairs like a glowing white flag. My jeans dropped to the floor at the top of the stairs. I heard Darius' old bronco pull into the driveway so I disappeared around the corner into the hall. The front door clicked when Darius pushed it open. I quickly unsnapped my simple white bra and dropped it to the floor. My panties were moist with anticipation as I heard his footsteps start up the stairs. My nipples tingled in the air-conditioned breeze and I ducked quickly into my room, leaving my damp cotton panties in the hallway. I stripped off my shoes and socks, crawled up onto the bed, and knelt there facing the door.

Darius:

"Nichole?" I stopped dead in my tracks and tried to swallow the lump that formed in my throat at the sight of her sweet naked body.

"Come here Darius," Nichole breathed quietly, her voice trembled slightly. I wasted no time striding over to the bed and caught her behind the head. My hand tangled in her soft ebony curls and he dropped soft feathery kisses over her cheeks, nose and eyelids before landing on her lush mouth.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I grazed a hand over her smooth shoulder. Nichole tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, unaware that the act became incredibly erotic as her breasts jiggled slightly with the movement.

Third Person:

"I want you to be the first." Nichole said quietly, her voice nervous. She hoped desperately that he wouldn't think she was being silly. Darius had thought she was still a virgin and so he hadn't pushed her to have sex but thinking it and knowing it were two very different things.

Sinking down onto the bed beside her, Darius felt his dick become harder if that was even possible. Nichole was so beautiful, and here she was offering him something special that she had given to no one else. That was an insane amount of pressure. He wanted to make sure that her first rime was special. Nichole grasped Darius' large hand and placed it on her breast, needing no more words to express her feelings. Her nimble fingers began to unbutton his shirt and she reached inside to caress the hard slabs of muscle. She gasped and arched into his hand as he began to rub the pad of his thumb over the tight little nub of her nipple.

Darius shrugged out of his shirt and lay back against the pillows, dragging her down on top of him. Her naked body rubbed against the full length of him. He kissed her slowly and rubbed her back with one hand while the other grazed down her ribs and cupped her ass, tilting her hips so she could feel the full length of his hot throbbing erection. She moaned softly and clutched at his muscular shoulders. Her hips moved against him, instinctively seeking what she needed so badly. Darius groaned softly into her luxurious hair, trying to quiet his growing lust. Nichole squirmed down his body, her tight little peaks burning twin trails down his chest and rippling abdominal muscles. She couldn't resist dropping tiny little wet kisses down the front of his body. Darius shivered, amazed that despite her inexperience, Nichole instinctively knew just what to do to set his blood boiling.

He caught her delicate hands in his large strong ones and his lips captured hers in a soul-searching kiss. He rolled her beneath him and she returned his kisses, moaning softly when he cupped her full breasts in his strong calloused hands. Pleasure flowed like warm honey from the tingling peaks of her nipples to the as yet untouched treasure between her thighs. Darius' kisses traced along her jaw to the hollow below her ear. He burned a trail down her throat and nipped playfully at her collarbone, drawing a gasp from her as shivers coursed clear down to her toes. Darius couldn't believe how her innocent body responded to him. Nichole mewled in pleasure as Darius' mouth continued lower. He pressed her breasts together with his hands and slowly, deeply suckled them one after the other. Her hands tangled into his wavy bond hair and she arched desperately against his mouth when he began to alternately scrape her nipples with his teeth and lave them with his tongue. Her nipples glistened with his saliva. Darius lifted his head and watched her beautiful face flush with pleasure as he gently blew across the wet peaks. Nichole's pants and gasps turned into low moans when he sucked her icy nipples back into his mouth, the heat of his tongue feeling like fire.

Darius rose to his knees as he kissed his way down her belly, twirling his tongue in her naval. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and pressed her thighs apart with his hands. He ran his fingers over her hips and cupped her ass, tilting her moist opening up to his hungry mouth. His tongue ran along the crease between her hip and thigh and all around her pussy without ever touching it. He bit her gently on the sensitive ridge of flesh where her upper thigh met the mound of her sex and her hips rolled crazily, begging him to finally give her the pleasure she sought. Darius grazed his tongue along the lips of her pussy, barely passing between them; each stroke imperceptibly deeper until he reached her engorged clit. Nichole shivered and moaned, incoherently babbling at the intense sensations passing through her body. Helpless juices flowed from her virgin opening as he stabbed his tongue deep inside. He began to roll her clit with his tongue, slowly and then faster and faster.

Darius knew she would feel pain this first time and wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her any more than necessary. He ran a finger between her trembling pussy lips and found her slick with moisture. He gently pressed a finger inside up to the barrier of her cherry. She was very wet so he pushed a second finger into her, stretching her to help her accommodate his thick shaft. He continued to lick her clit while sliding his fingers into her tight, wet sheath. Her pleasure was building higher and when she was just about to climax he removed his hand and pressed the engorged head of his aching penis against her dripping wet opening.

He was so large and she was so tight that Darius had to strain to push the first inch into her. She ached with the new sensations and even a little pain as her body stretched for his huge dick. He continued to push forward slowly, letting her become accustomed to his girth. As the pain faded, it was replaced by pleasure. Her hips bucked and she cried out, begging him for more. When the head of his cock reached her virginal barrier, he pulled back and pressed forward a few times. Her pussy lips stretched around his dick, spread open so far that her clit was completely exposed. He found the little nub with his thumb and rolled it around while he pumped the first couple of inches into her just until he bumped into her cherry. She arched her body and wetness flooded around his shaft as her orgasm rushed through her. As she rode out her climax, Darius thrust deep into her wet sheath. She felt the pain when he tore through her virginity but it paled in comparison to the pleasure. Their pubic bones pressed together and Darius let her rest for a moment. He kissed her breasts and lips and even the tip of her pert little nose.

When Nichole regained her senses, she moved her hips experimentally, grinding her clit between their pubic bones. She moaned and gripped his shoulders tightly when Darius rolled onto his back, taking her with him. Nichole found herself sitting astride Darius' powerful body. His hands gripped her hips and helped her find the rhythm as she rode him. She leaned forward to give him better access to her dangling breasts and shuddered when he began to gently chew at her nipples. She fucked him slowly, still very tight, her pussy clenched around his shaft. She was surprised to feel herself speeding toward another earth shattering climax. Darius was close too. He felt the sperm gathering in his balls. Nichole shuddered above him, her nails digging into his chest and her tight pussy clenched around his cock. She squealed and panted, her juices flooding over his thick shaft.

This was finally too much for Darius to take. He rolled her beneath him once more. He pulled his dick out and shot jet after jet onto her heaving tits. It dripped down to pool between her breasts. With one last shudder, he collapsed next to her and groaned. Nichole smiled and kissed him softly on the lips, feeling vibrant and more alive than ever before in her life.