Finally Ready

Story Info
A young transwoman comes to love herself.
1.3k words
4.45
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
105 Followers

I've reached a point in my life where I accept myself. I'll admit, it took longer than I had thought it would, though not as long as I had feared it may.. I step out of the shower, little rivulets of water traveling idly across my skin, and gaze into the mirror. My pale skin is still a little pink from the water pummeling me for the last fifteen minutes, rosy.

For perhaps the first time in my life, I feel sexy. Looking at myself, I see the woman I've always wished that I could one day become. I've lost my excess weight. I've grown my hair out. My muscles have smoothed out and softened. The hormones have been taking their toll, and while it's been a long few years I feel like I finally look... right.

I don't mind that my breasts haven't grown out much. Breasts were never really something I was that desperate for, and while the pair of double-A's I've sprouted may be a little bit underwhelming, I actually find that I kinda like them - I can sure as hell rock a mini-dress, and with my nipple piercings they look a lot more like a small woman's chest rather than a soft boy's chest.

My name's Gabrielle Cervantes, formerly Gabriel. I'm a non-op transgender woman of French and Cuban ancestry,, I'm an illusionist and escape artist, and for the first time in my life, I'm content with who I am.

I stretch in the mirror, examining myself from every angle. I'm slimmer and more flexible than I've ever been - thanks, years of Yoga - and as I gaze at myself I start to feel... odd. I start to realize that I'm not only feminine, I'm attractive. Like... to myself.

Now, I'll be honest and admit that I've been getting less and less modest over the years. The more feminine I get, the more flirty I get, and the more of my personality I allow to slip free. I've reached a point where I had enough confidence in myself to hang out at clubs and go out with friends, even hit on cute people. But, right now, it feels different. The difference between thinking I look attractive to other people, and genuinely being attracted to my own self.

I shake my head slightly and start brushing my hair, smoothing out my past-shoulder black hair (complete with a little purple streak I just had added) and adding makeup. I don't have a show tonight - hell, I don't even have any plans - but it feels right. And right now, I want to see myself in all my glory. As cute as I can be. I want to see what someone else would see if they took me home.

I finish putting on my lipstick and smile at the mirror, tilting my body to the side and doing a little pose for myself, tracing my hands over my chest and feeling a little tremble ripple through me. I feel a twitch down below, something that isn't quite as frequent as it used to be since I started on hormone replacement. My little guy pulsates peacefully and starts to stand up, my body getting aroused at my touch.

My smile widens, more genuine now. While the fact that I've determined to keep my penis intact may turn off a few prospective lovers, I can't help but think it looks cute on my new slimmer, more femme figure. I reach down and play with it with my other hand, tumbling it between my fingers and caressing its quickly-growing length. I gently twist one nipple bar with my other hand, and a sharp intake of breath distorts my smile into an aroused "O."

I glance back into the mirror, and my little guy finally swells to full length at just over six inches. I bite my bottom lip and gently stroke it again, rubbing my thumb over the tip. A spontaneous erection is a rare treat nowadays... and it kinda feels like ignoring it would be a terrible waste. I chew my lip a little harder and start to properly stroke it, folding my dainty hand around its length and starting to polish it back and forth, my foreskin massaging the tip as it moves.

God, how long has it been since I've masturbated like this? Watching myself, of all people? I groan out softly and start moving my hand faster, arching my back and pushing my chest out. So hot. I keep my gaze steady in the mirror, making eye contact with myself as I try to get myself off. I don't think I've ever felt this horny in my life. The soft shuffling sounds of me stroking myself off make a silent percussion to the increasing tempo of my eager moans, and I finally leave the mirror, rushing to my bedroom. If this is going to be my special moment then I'm going to make it special.

I quickly open a tiny drawer on my bedside table and hop on the bed, withdrawing a lengthy (and somewhat girthy, as well) dark violet dildo. I give it a little kiss and prepare it with a small lube bottle, stroking it quickly to cover the length with the slippery substance. I lay on the bed on my side, spreading my legs just enough to be able to keep stroking myself but keeping my backside exposed. I chew the inside of my cheek desperately when I feel the cool, slippery tip of the toy press against my anus, spreading the pale star open and slithering inside, making me gasp out in ecstasy.

Yes, yes... holy shit, yes. This is my time to shine. This is my time to prove that I'm ready, that I'm beautiful and that I'm ready for sex. I push the dildo deeper into my backside and start sliding it to and fro, feeling the light ribbing sliding across my insides as I stroke myself off. I'm already getting close and it's only been five minutes - the toy inside of me increasing my arousal exponentially.

My pace increases as I become a helpless slave to my own lust, finding a smooth rhythm as I abuse my ass and jerk off on the cool sheets of my bed. I keep remembering that I'm sexy, that somewhere out there someone wants to do this to me as badly as I need to do it to myself right now. I massage the tip of my penis with my thumb, grinding into it with my digit and releasing a harsh cry as the tip of the dildo pushes and rubs against my agonizingly sensitive prostate. My abdomen tenses and I sit up, closing my eyes and letting my mind wander, imagining myself - really myself, like a clone of me - pushing her own cock into my ass instead of the smooth toy. I know myself, I know every way to touch me... every caress and every stroke that I need to get off.

She knows, too. She's so reflexive, pulling me forward and changing my position, working herself deeper into me and holding me tightly. My mind roams into intense fantasies of selfcest (that's what it's called, right?) bottoming for myself as my pace gets faster and faster, harder and more urgent, more desperate, and-

I feel a warm splash against my face as my shaft erupts, several thick, gooey ropes of spunk splattering across my chest and face, and I collapse. Heavy breathing shakes my body as my dick falls flat against my lean stomach, still pulsing idly. I leave the toy inside and bite my lip, my eyes still closed, helpless on the bed and covered in my own cum. I extend my tongue, licking a little off my lip and imagining it's hers, imagining that my ass brought her so much ecstasy that she had to release onto me. That nothing aroused her more than to see my face covered in her seed. I sit and pant idly, slowly relaxing from the escapade, though my mind keeps racing.

I may never find a lover as good as a clone of myself would be, but it doesn't mean I can't find someone. I'm beautiful and I'm talented, I'm unique, and I'm down for rough anal. Doesn't that make me the perfect girlfriend?

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
105 Followers