Finally, She Comes Clean!

Story Info
After many years she finally tells all.
1.3k words
3.22
50.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, where to begin? I guess I need to start with some information on us both. I think by doing so it will add to your reading pleasure and make this story regarding my wife so much more erotic. But, I will try not to bore you with too many details.

We met in high school and started dating shortly after. She is 2 years older than me. She is tall, 5'9", shapely, very tan, and has gorgeous legs, breasts and is very attractive. She was sought out by many guys over the years but was a virgin when we first had sex, which was 1 and 1/2 years after we began to date.

We separated after 3 years of marriage. We had no children at that time.

And, so, it begins.

While separated I was living in a different town, she was working full time in an office environment and there were ample opportunities for her to date and see other men. At the time, we were in our 20's.

She was HOT, Big tits, nice trim waist, long legs, and about 135 lbs. So sexy.

After almost a year and half of being separated we got back together and have remained married ever since. Some 35 + years. And, here's where the story really begins.

Over the years we have discussed our sex lives when we were separated and I wanted to talk at length about any sex she had when we were apart. She adamantly told me time and again, while there were many who "tried" to get her into the back seat or into bed she held firm and did not give in.

Yes, there were tongues exchanged and men trying to touch her breasts and men trying to get her in bed but she held out.

Yes, she got "horny." So much so, she had to stop reading the books she enjoyed that were laced with sexual goings on. But, she claimed she did not give in to her desires.

On a recent trip south we talked at length, once again, about the possibility because I have never been convinced she was true when we were apart. There were too many unconvincing answers where she would stumble or look confused on how to answer when I questioned her about her sex life back then.

And, so, finally, on this trip she came completely clean.

I insisted upon every little detail with no room for leaving anything out. From where she might have met the guy to how it started, what turned her on enough to take off her clothes and allow him to penetrate her, to how many times she had sex with each guy. I wanted to know it ALL and she obliged completely.

Her first was after about 3 months of separation. Again, we were in our early 20's and we had had a marvelous, erotic and consistent sex life for close to 6 years. She was used to having sex frequently and not shy about how she wanted it and very verbal when we were having it.

Seems 4 of her girlfriends were aware of her "needs" and had devised a plan to address those needs.

They were to meet at a bar in a town close by and enjoy the evening together, drinking, laughing and. most importantly, finding my wife a man to bust her "cherry" with another man. If, that man could be found and she was into him.

Well, it didn't take long.

My wife tells me they had been at a few bars over the course of the evening and settled into one close to a local university. 3 guys joined them and one happened to be a guy that was also younger than her by a couple of years but had, also, went to high school with us. They weren't friends by any means but they knew one another,

After about an hour of small talk and a few more drinks, with my wife's GF's getting more and more curious about what she was thinking, my wife stood and announced to the table, "I need a ride home." Well, didn't take long for the guy we went to school with, Ernie, to offer that ride.

They drove the 10 or so miles to what used to be our house and she said they sat on the couch. She offered him a beer and he accepted. After drinking some of the beer he moved closer and kissed her. She told me she was aroused because "it had been so long."

Well, after what she thought was about 5 minutes of kissing he finally advanced to putting his hand on her breast. She didn't object.

We all remember where the next move is. He puts his hand in her crotch. She said, at that point, they simply stood up and she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. And this is where it gets so hot I get an erection when I think about it and especially when she talks about it.

They each undressed and he asked if he could turn on a light. He told her he wanted to see her body. She agreed. They got into bed and made out, he got her wet by using his fingers in her. She reached over and took a hold of his hard cock and, using her words, "while you have a nice cock and I love it, he was so much bigger I was amazed." She told me, since I had been her only other sexual experience she was almost shocked to realize how much bigger some guys can be. She said, "Now, I really wanted it."

He climbed on her and slowly rubbed the head against her. Exciting her even more and getting her ready for what was to come. He began to penetrate her, slowly, sliding deeper her into her. She was arching her back and moaning, is all she said she could do at the time. Finally, he was in her and they laid there, motionless, she was feeling him inside of her and he was feeling her warm, wet and excited vagina for the first time.

After about a few seconds she said she contracted her vagina. pulsing his cock and he began to move, at first, slowly and deliberately. Then, more rapidly and with more "aggression," until they were just going at it so hard and hot.

She said, she was being verbal, as usual. And, she said, he was verbal, as well. She moaning, telling him how "good it feels!" And, him confirming that, indeed it. "Feels so good!"

After only a few minutes she said, "I want to be in top." He rolled over and she climbed on. Taking her right hand and guiding his hard cock to her opening. He thrust into her and she said she began to, "ride him hard and fast."

Again, she said, this went on and she began to cum one after another after another. Cumming and telling him each time she had an orgasm, loudly and passionately. Trust me I can hear her doing this. She was and is very vocal and uninhibited when passionately having sex.

She said, since he did not wear a condom, this was in the 70's, he had told her he would pull out before ejaculating. But, when the time came and he told he was about to cum, she insisted he leave it in. He did. They laid there exhausted, sweating, satisfied for the moment. She went to the bathroom to "clean up." He joined her and they took a shower after she had sat and let his cum drip out of her.

That, was the first time she had had sex with a man other than me. It would not be her last.

She said he stayed until 5:30 a.m. and as it began to get light out she insisted he leave. Her parents lived close by and she didn't was them to see his car.

I have many more stories as our life of being separated continued. Even more exciting and more erotic. I hope you all will enjoy me sharing them with you. I know I am enjoying telling them.