Finally We Meet Ch. 1

Story Info
Hiking for their first time meeting
1.4k words
3.46
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been chatting online for years and then about a 6 months ago we started talking on the phone. It was great to finally hear your voice. It was even better than I imagined it would be. Softer than I thought and sexier than I ever dreamed it would be. We talked for hours on end. The time just seemed to fly by. Each and every day talking longer and longer. I constantly looked forward to our daily conversations. It didn’t even bother me that my phone bill was outrageously high. “Who cares”, all I wanted was to hear that sexy voice again.

I knew I was going to be flying in to your neck of the woods in two weeks, so I figured during our next conversation later today I’d ask if you’d actually like to hang out when I was in town. Which to my delight you agreed. So it was finally time to meet. We both were a little nervous but also excited to finally meet each other. I called you and asked if you liked going on hikes or being outdoors. You said, "Yes", so I suggested we go for a hike. I knew of a great place to hike up near big bear, which had two very beautiful and very secluded Waterfalls. One of which I knew nobody knew about..

I was really looking forward to just hangin out and getting to know you better. I knew that we'd be great friends. Especially since we’ve been talking for so long and have gotten to know each other pretty well. And hoping to find out if there might just be something else going on as well (Mischievous GRIN) Kinda hoping there just might be something else going on between the too of us.

Well, it was finally time to meet.

I was a beautiful sunny day. It was hot out with a slight breeze. Not enough to cool us off but not to the point that it was uncomfortable. I pulled up to your house and walked up the front porch and knocked on the door. As the door opened and we made eye contact, my breath was taken away. I couldn’t even get the words, “Hello” out. You looked amazing. Wearing skin tight Jean Shorts that had been up very high, hiking books and a soft powder blue shirt that was tight in a knot in the front. Which allowed me to see your belly button. It took me a second but I finally caught my breath and stammered out the word, “Helllllloooo”! Which you responded with an enthusiastic grin and a soft, “Hi there”.

After the awkwardness of meeting each other for the first time was over we hopped into my Jeep and headed for the mountains, which was an good hour long drive. We talked and laughed the whole way there. We were getting off to a great start. We dropped the Jeep off in a secluded area. Put on our backpacks and headed into the woods. An area that I knew nobody knows about. A place where you wouldn’t see a soul for miles. A place that had the most beautiful waterfall I had ever been too.

We began our hike and talked along the way. Just trying to get to know one another since this was our first time meeting in person. You told me about your break up. And how hard it had been. You told me about how it had been so long since you had enjoyed a man’s company and how very refreshing it was to just hang out with a good friend.

The hike began nice and flat but soon began to rise in elevation. I was infront of you and realized you were having a bit of trouble keeping up. So being the gentleman that I am, I decided to take the Rear. When I turned around to take my position behind you, I noticed that you were checking out my calves and my ass. I didn't mind at all. I was actually very flattered. So we switched spots so I could keep an eye on you (wink, wink) just in case something happened to you. It seemed like we were hiking for just a few minutes but it has actually been hours. Our conversations were great. We talked about all kinds of things (except anything having to do with sex, because we didn't want to make each other nervous or uncomfortable).

While hiking behind you I took every opportunity to check out your figure. With each stair finding you more and more attractive. Especially with those very short hiking shorts you were wearing. I really liked those, because every once in awhile when you'd step up onto a high rock I'd get a great look at your ass.

It was very hot and we hadn't taken a break in awhile. We were both huffing and puffing and sweating so much that we decided to stop and rest for a bit and drink some water. As we sat down and crabbed for our water bottles we both let out a sigh of relief. It felt good to take a rest. We both drank some water and I poured some on my head and let the cold water run down my face and down to my shirt. Oh it felt so good. As I did, you watched as the water and sweat made my t-shirt cling to my chest. You liked what you saw. But trying not to be obvious. Some sweat got into my right eye and it was stinging just a bit. So you walked over and brought your hand to my face to clear away the sweat and place some more water on my eye. It felt great to have your hand on my face. After clearing it away you lost your balance and your hands fell onto my chest. Which in turn allowed you to feel my very strong chest and pecs. You noticed that my chest was very strong and hard. As you were composing yourself you slowly brushed your hand over my left nipple and onto my arm, which you grabbed a hold of very tightly as you slowly stepped away. You loved the feeling of my bulging tricept and shoulder. You noticed that you were holding on to my arm just a bit longer than needed and you got kind of embarrassed. You apologized, but I told you that it was not a problem. It was great having such a beautiful women so close. To which you were really flattered by, but not trying to let me notice it.

You went to sit back down on the rock next to me and you really began to get very hot. So you poured some water on your forehead and face, which dripped down to your shirt. Which in turn allowed me to see something I'd been trying to get a better look at all day. Your shirt began to cling to your breast and made it somewhat transparent. I really liked was I saw. I tried not to make it so very obvious that I was stairing at your breast, but it was kind of hard not to. They were both very perky and plumb. Just the way I like them. I really took notice of your nipples. They stuck out so far. All I could think about was taking one into my mouth and sucking on it so I could get some sweet necter out of them. By this time you could actually begin to see my pants bulging. When I finally noticed it, I took my eyes away and tried to compose myself. I immediately suggested that we continue on to the waterfalls.

I knew but you didn't know that it was a very secluded spot. I don't think anybody but myself had ever known about these falls. I was looking forward to just hangin out by the falls with you for awhile and getting to know you better. (Mischievous grin on my face)

So we gathered up our things and began our hike again. I knew that we were getting close and all I could think about was diving into that cold water to cool me off (and I mean COOL me off. I was so very aroused by our last stop. I wanted so badly to just grab you right then and there and rip off your clothes and fuck you so very hard and so very long) We were getting closer and closer to the falls. We could hear the Roar of the water crashing down onto the rocks. I knew it wouldn't be long before we could just relax for a bit and cool off.

To be continued......