Finals Fertility

Story Info
College woman goes out after finals.
3.3k words
4.15
111.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill_P
Jill_P
71 Followers

My sincere thanks to visioneer who polished my story up with his editing!

*****

It was about as risqué as Jeanette had ever dressed. She wore a dark, floral pattern mini-dress that fell to just above her knees. She had considered wearing a bra, but since the dress had support built in, she opted to go bare. A garter belt supported darker than natural silk stockings, and, over the garters, she wore sexy and lacy dark panties that were little more than a G-string. She put on her tallest high heels, strappy shoes with over 4" inch spiked heels. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail with a few strategically loose strands to frame her face. She preferred little makeup, but had put on mascara to make her eyelashes pop and eye shadow that accentuated her blue eyes.

It was rare for her to dress up, so most thought of her as a tomboy. Really, though, it was a matter of comfort. She did not want to put on a face every morning and make sure it stayed nice during the day. However, she had taken her last final and, frankly, feeling relieved, decided to dress up, go out, and meet people, especially guys. She had repressed her needs all semester, rebuffing the few who had hit on her. Now, she was ready to go out and socialize.

She walked slowly in the tall heels from the dorms to the bus that would take her across campus to the party. It was at a house rented by some seniors that occasionally visited her dorm. She barely knew them, but they had invited everyone that wanted to show up. By the time she walked the five blocks from the nearest bus stop, her feet were sore, but she knew she looked as good as she could. The party was in full swing, cars were parking over a block away. A large man sat on a stool at the entrance to the house and eyed her as she walked up.

"Still plenty of keg left," he said staring at her breasts and offering a plastic cup. "Five bucks for a cup."

She dug through her small clutch for five singles and took the cup. She hated beer, but did not want to protest. She could hear the loud music within and wanted to dance and have fun.

The place was busy, the crowd was dense, mostly college aged, a few older and a few maybe younger. The place was sporadically lit by strobe lights and a mirrored disco ball with multicolored lasers reflecting off it. The music was techno house dance music with a driving beat. Smiling to herself as she turned a few heads, she bumped and excused herself through the throng of people until she found the keg down in the basement.

The house was small, but there was enough room in the basement for a pool table and a foosball table. She carried her half cup of beer upstairs, making sure to leave a few lipstick marks around the edge so it looked like she had been drinking. She found a spot in the living room and danced with a small group of other young women who had no partners. Within a few songs her feet were sore. She was not used to wearing heels and the torturous things were too much. She made her way to the lone couch in the living room and leaned alongside it.

She scanned the people in the room and saw a few familiar faces, but no one she really knew. A young man next to her on the couch tapped her leg and looked up at her with a deer-in-the-headlights look that made her feel sympathy for him. He was out of place here. Probably an engineering, mathematics, or computer science major, she thought.

He was saying something, and, when she leaned down to hear, his eyes stayed on hers and not on her breasts threatening to spill over her dress.

"Do you want my spot?" he asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks. These shoes are killing me."

They exchanged places, and he crouched next to her so they were at the same level.

"It's a great party," he said.

"Yeah," she said with a smile. He was not bad looking, fairly tall with meat on his bones. She liked a man that was not thin. He had shortish hair parted on one side.

"Elwood." He offered his hand.

"Jeanette," she said, taking his hand in hers. His large, calloused hands enveloped hers with a firm grip she was sure could hurt if unleashed fully. She was certain that whatever he did to get through college involved using his hands.

They chatted for while and he shifted kneeling positions a few times. A pre-med major, he was nice and plain spoken. She sensed he was getting uncomfortable.

"Take your spot back," she said.

"No, it's okay."

"Would you care to dance, then?" she said with a smile.

"Umm, well, I don't really know how."

She climbed to her feet and grasped his hands and began to dance. "Just move to the beat. Whatever you do will be fine."

She was not an exceptional dancer by any means, but, smiling as he struggled to catch a beat, she pressed herself to him and guided him as best she could. Soon he had one hand on her hip and the other at the small of her back. She could feel his strength. She hadn't held a man this close for months, and her body yearned for more.

They danced through several songs. She held herself close to him, grinding into him at times, and, soon his hands moved downward until they were on her ass. She did not protest. Her feet grew sore again, and, when a spot opened up in the center of the couch, she led him to it.

Two hefty men were seated on the ends of the couch. The first was white, a blond with a few days growth of facial hair, and the other one a bit darker, Eastern European or perhaps Middle Eastern with a bushy mustache.

Jeannette and Elwood took the spot in the center of the couch, with her sitting across his lap sitting, one arm around his neck. He wrapped one arm behind her back and hip, the other he touched to her chin. He turned her head to kiss her, tenderly at first, but soon her mouth opened, inviting more and he obliged. She was sure her mouth tasted of beer, but didn't care as she could taste the beer on his as well. Feeling his cock beneath her, she squirmed and could feel it swelling through his clothing.

This was not the place she wanted to do this: loud, poorly lit, surrounded by drunken strangers. But her body was very eager, and she didn't object when Elwood turned so she was facing him with her knees along side of his legs, kneeling in his lap. Even though they were crowded between the men alongside them, Jeanette wrapped her arms around Elwood's neck and continued to make out, tongues entwined and exploring each other's mouth. His hands went low and under her skirt to explore her hips, ass, stockings, garters and panties. His fingers glided under the hem of her panties again and again, each time going further. Then, he lifted her a bit and his calloused fingers caressed forward and teased her labia.

Concerned, she looked over her shoulder at the drunken reverie. Okay, she thought. They would just play a little, and no one would notice. People were still dancing. One couple was making out against a wall. She noticed the blond man—Blondie, she decided—seated next to her was looking her up and down. She blushed, but the rush of blood to her face was lost to the darkness. She pulled her head back and pressed it to the other side of Elwood's, only to see the other man—Dusky, she decided—watching with interest as well.

She slid her hands down Elwood's chest, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled the hasp of his zipper downward. His fingers slid along her labia and breached the wetness within, only to withdraw and leave her yearning for more. He turned her so that her back was to him, her legs alongside of his. She watched him pull his pants down further, along with his underwear, freeing his erection. He was thick, and her eyes widened at his veiny girth. He pulled her onto him again and she felt his cock rubbing along the crack of her ass. He grew even thicker and longer after a few gyrations of her hips. More juices drooled into her panties.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked her.

She shook her head no, as she pressed her hips back to let his cock slide along the front of her panties, sending zings of pleasure to the primitive parts of her brain. She reached under her dress and slipped her panties down her silk-covered legs, then stood for a moment to step from them. Elwood grasped her hand and turned her again, so she was facing him, and pulled her astride his lap. Her knees were spread wide and pressing against Blondie and Dusky, who were watching her intently,

She could feel Elwood's hard cock between her legs. She kissed him again, opening her mouth and willing his tongue to come back, thankful when it did. She pressed herself to him, feeling his cock sliding along her sex, pressing her labia and swollen clitoris. She gyrated and squirmed in his lap, feeling her juices oozing onto him, spreading it along his shaft. Her need grew until she wanted him inside of her more than she feared the consequences. As long as he didn't come inside her, she told herself, she was willing to risk it.

She raised up and slid one of her hands down and wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of his cock to guide him to her entrance. When his cock splayed her labia, his hands tightened on her ass.

"What are you doing?" he asked, hesitantly.

"It's okay," she reassured him, feeling his girth spreading her widely, pleasurably. "Just the tip, just for a little bit. As long as you don't come." His hands relaxed and he thrust upward.

She worked him like this, sliding up and down, ever so slightly working the head of his cock into her pussy. The thought of his pre-cum oozing into her only made her more needy; just the tip wasn't satisfying her. As they kissed, she rose up and dropped down, feeling her pussy expanding to squeeze him tight. She kept at it again and again, taking his cock further inside even as his tongue plunged into her mouth. Finally, she was as deeply impaled on his cock as she could be in this position, which was deeper than she taken most men, and it let left her feeling full.

He nibbled her ear, blowing warm air across her neck. She continued to work her hips up and down, enjoying fucking every inch of him. It felt good, very good—maybe enough to make her orgasm.

"That's more than just the tip," Elwood whispered.

"Don't worry," she said. "Just don't come inside me, okay?"

"I'll try."

She closed her eyes and rode him to the beat of the music, dancing in his lap, impaled on his cock. With her dress hanging over his knees, other than their neighbors on the couch, few could realize what was going on. Up and down she rode him. Yes, she could definitely come like this, provided he could hold out long enough. His hands gripped her waist, holding her tight, pulling her onto his cock with more and more force. What she really wanted was to be taken doggy style, so she could feel every inch of him inside her.

She began to cry out with each thrust. A hand touched her breast. A hand touched her ass, first squeezing, then pulling the hem of her dress higher and higher.

To many hands, Jeanette suddenly realized.

Her eyes flew open to find Blondie trying to pull her dress off and Dusky groping her chest. Elwood, apparently oblivious to the goings on, released his hold on her waist just long enough for Blondie to tug her dress above her waist. Dusky leered as he fondled her now naked breasts. Blondie pulled her dress over the front of her head, but left her shoulders trapped in it. He twisted the fabric around her arms, crudely binding her in her own clothing, her arms behind her back. Elwood continued thrusting upwards to meet her.

Dusky squeezed her breasts painfully hard. Reflexively, she grimaced and tried to pull away, the pain and surprise causing her to squeeze her cunt even harder around Elwood's cock. Now, both Dusky and Blondie leaned in and each took a breast into his mouth.

She knew Elwood was getting close to coming, but she was still not ready. Holding her tighter, and having mistaken her pussy suddenly squeezing him for something else, he was lost in his own delights without realizing what had really happened.

"Please don't come in me," she said, still riding up and down on him. She wanted to bring him off, and in that instant she wanted him to fill her with his seed. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling. Her cunt was alive with pleasure, her belly a bundle of warmth she wanted to stoke to a final release, but she was not yet close enough. The men were suckling her breasts, making her nipples hard, sending pleasure signals to her core.

"I've got a present for you," Elwood said, pulling her down hard onto his cock. "Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy," she said excitedly, throwing caution to the wind.

Elwood's cock spasmed, sending torrents of semen spraying into her pussy. Again and again he shot into her, filling every recess. She clamped herself around him, eagerly milking more out his shaft. He pulled her up and down a few more times, then paused. When his cock softened, he pushed her back enough to withdraw from her and hurriedly pulled up his underwear and pants.

Blondie quickly pulled her off Elwood and onto his lap. A light flashed. A few people in the crowd had noticed and someone had a cell phone out taking pictures. Her arms were still trapped in her dress, and she felt Blondie's cock under her as he maneuvered, trying to penetrate her. Still needing her own release, she helped him, and he slid deep into her cum-filled pussy with an easy thrust. The couch moved as Dusky stood up and freed his own cock and hunched behind her. Elwood slid off to the side and watched in bemusement.

Blondie played with her breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples. He kissed her face near her chin, but, teasingly, not her mouth.

Behind her, Dusky wrapped his hand in her hair and pressed his cock along the cleft of her ass. She sensed his intent, either anal or double vaginal penetration, and knew it was probably going to be painful. He guided his cock downward and alongside Blondie's cock, through the slippery mess oozing from her. He first jerked her hair downward, forcing her onto Blondie's cock, then up as he aligned himself to her cunt. He tried to push into her even as Blondie fucked her, but the fit was too tight.

Once more Dusky pulled her down by the hair and then up. She felt the blunt head of his cock nuzzle against her anus, then he thrust, and her sphincter yielded. It felt full and awful, burning painfully, as his cock stretched her asshole going ever deeper. The juices coating him were barely enough lubrication. Her eyes were wide as they both began to fuck her. Up and down. In and out. One in her cunt, one in her ass. With each thrust, the cock in her ass penetrated a little deeper into virgin territory. It was not easy. The cock in her cunt gave her pleasure, but the cock in her ass gave her pain.

She squirmed, and could feel one cock sliding against the other, separated by her vaginal walls and rectum. Could the men feel each other? And did they know even each other?

"Whore," someone said. More cameras flashed, but she was beyond caring. Her belly was a mess of nervous, horny butterflies. She wanted to get off and even with the mixture of sensations she knew she was close.

Suddenly, someone was standing next to them, hands were pulling and voices were raised.

"Are you okay?" It was the large man from the entrance of the house.

She nodded and smiled in whorish bliss, continuing to rut on the two cocks.

"Alright then," he said with a shrug as he stood back to watch. "You go girl."

Dusky pulled her hair as he thrust into her ass. Blondie laughed and finally kissed her, shoving his tongue her mouth.

She shamelessly fucked herself on the two cocks. Her ass made her weep in pain and her cunt made her cry out in pleasure. She was close. Very close. Dusky sensed this and jerked her hair harder. Then he slapped her ass.

"Fuckin' slut," Dusky said with an Arabic accent. "Do not you take pleasure from this." He spanked her again, hard enough to raise red welts.

Blondie's mouth was now tender on hers. Still eager, but more loving, even gentle, in a sharp contrast to Dusky's harsh spanking.

Her hair was yanked back hard, making her cry out and lose contact with Blondie. Dusky's cock exploded, sending warm ropes of semen into her bowels. She tensed around his spewing cock. Blondie mistook this for her orgasm and released his load into her pussy.

"I want to come," she begged. "Please, let me come." She tried desperately to touch herself, but her arms were still trapped in her dress.

Dusky spit on the nape of her neck. His softening cock withdrew, and his semen oozed from her gaping ass. Blondie pushed her off of him toward Elwood. She struggled to free her arms, finally pulling her dress over her head and completely off. Dusky leaned in and spit on her face, hitting her on the forehead, then wiping his shit-stained cock on her dress, leaving behind the disgusting smell of her own feces.

She felt Elwood's hands pulling her thighs open. She leaned her head back over his shoulder as his hands slid along each side of her labia, teasingly spreading the men's cum around. She touched herself, not caring that a crowd of people was watching and camera flashes continued to pop. She needed to get off. She pressed her fingertips to her swollen clit and began to stroke it left and right. Slowly at first, but soon her fingers were a blur.

Suddenly, the room lights were turned up and the music turned off. She could hear the squishing sounds made by her fingers in the sloppy mess between her legs. She cried out when she finally came, looking up to see a dozen faces hidden by cell phones watching her at her most intimate and vulnerable moment. A few cheered her on and others looked on in disgust. Elwood kept his face hidden behind hers as best he could.

Jeannette quickly disentangled herself, pulled on her sticky, ruined dress, and ran to the front of the house. A few men asked her name and tried to follow her, but, thankfully, the large man at the door stopped them. She made her way back across campus to her dorm and washed the filth from her body in the shower. She began to worry about disease, pregnancy and all the implications of the pictures and videos spreading across social media. She did meet some guys, although she did not know any of their names.

Jill_P
Jill_P
71 Followers