Financial Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell kept his arms straight, holding himself in a pushup position so he could survey the result of the pumping in and out of Beverly. Her head was now back, eyes barely open, hair still holding in place, breathing quickly now through her partially-parted lips, tits aching skyward, and the erotically hard-core riveting sight of his dark-as-night shaft burying itself deep into Beverly's snow-white pussy.

When Beverly's hips started convulsing Darnell lost his presence of professionalism. His mind filled with nothing more than the thought of an audience of nearly 50 watching a toned black bank vice president fucking a white bank vice president into orgasm. He was now all about driving his cock as deeply as possible into Beverly. His long, slow cadence turned into a series of quick slams, banging into her pussy until he exploded himself far in to the dark parts of his partner's vagina.

Beverly pushed her heels into Darnell's rump, in a cadence to help the rocking of his cock along her lips and filling her insides, as she self-excited the point of entry until it caught fire and spread flames from her thighs, along her legs and stomach, to her face and toes. She felt Darnell's legs stiffen and saw his eyes widen, as he seemed to be trying to pick her up off the table with the handle he'd inserted into her. The feeling of his pulsing, knowing he was orgasming his cum into her vagina at the same time as her own climax set her skin to searing even hotter, made her forget entirely that she was on stage before a panel of her bosses. Losing herself completely, she bucked herself hard into Darnell's attacks and let out a series of moans and sighs. Somewhere in the distance she heard Darnell groaning as he forced out his remaining bursts.

All Darnell wanted to do was collapse his sweat-glistened body onto Beverly and wait to feel his erection shrivel inside her. But he was still on the job, and responsible for the success of a sales presentation, although the activities in the room had gone so far from any planned script that even Darnell had no idea what would happen next.

He leaped from the desktop then helped Beverly down. The two stood facing their boards, bare and brazen as anyone could imagine, flushed from their frenzy, sex juices oozing down their legs. Darnell scanned the expressions facing him and saw stunned puzzlement. "Perfect," thought Darnell. "They're waiting for someone to tell them what to make of this insanity."

"You've just seen an act of extreme loyalty and dedication to the banks that are under your responsibility." Darnell spoke with a ringing authority that even managed to distract attention from the attractive, interracial nudity on display. "We took an outrageous risk to call attention to the need for action. And we even enjoyed it." Darnell paused for the briefest smile, then continued, "Now it's your turn. You have the power to save your banks by voting for a merger."

Beverly couldn't move even to breathe or blink in the stillness that followed Darnell's conclusion. When the chair of the People's First board rose to applaud the rest of the room followed immediately. Beverly felt herself lifted from a pit of despair. The past several weeks of the nuttiest kind of high-level stress had finally ended with success.

Now it seemed Darnell was frozen in the spotlight of the standing ovation. Beverly, suddenly feeling again like her in-control self, grabbed Darnell's arm and pulled him to the door. She grabbed the two getaway trench coats they had hung near the exit, handed one to Darnell and slipped the other on herself as she led him outside to find a taxi that would take them to the nearest bar to celebrate.

12