Financially Dominated and Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johan26
johan26
190 Followers

Unsurprisingly, Kristin picked out a very expensive necklace, almost $10,000. I was dipping into my savings too fast but I couldn't say no to her so I agreed to pay installments on it. Between paying Kristin's bills and this necklace, a sizable portion of my take-home pay was going to her. She thanked me and kissed me on the cheek and we headed back to her place.

When we got to her place she led me to her bed. I was so excited to finally cum. She tied my hands to the headboard and I didn't resist, I was like putty in her hands. She then took off the cage and my cock sprang to life. I was so horny and got instantly hard. Kristin began stroking my dick and I moaned with anticipation.

"Too bad you don't have a real dick," she whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna take you for everything you have instead."

I came as soon as she said she was going to take all my money. The intense arousal was replaced by a sickened feeling. What had I gotten myself into? I had already blown almost $40,000 and I never even got to fuck her. She was teasing me instead while she fucked other guys. I was determined to leave then and there but I was still tied up. Kristin was in the bathroom. She came out and headed for the door.

"I'm going to a movie. Back later," She said.

"Wait!" I yelled, but the door had already closed behind her.

I lay there covered in my own cum. Sickened by what I had become. As the hours ticked by the sickening feeling slowly passed, replaced by arousal. It was hot to be dominated and humiliated by Kristin. And besides, I could afford it, I rationalized. It was just a fun little adventure. The next thing I knew I was rock hard again - my cock happy to finally be able to breathe. While I lay there with my "huge" boner I heard the door open. Kristin was back.

"Awww, look at that cute little cock. Is he happy to see me?" She said in a baby voice, as she wiggled my cock back and forth. "Are you ready for your cage?"

I nodded yes. She got me soft with a cup of ice again and then put the cage on me. Both keys hung from the expensive necklace I had bought her earlier, taunting me.

"Since you were a good boy I'll let you lick my pussy again but then you'll have to leave. Only guys that fuck me are allowed to spend the night."

I eagerly obeyed and ate her for a couple hours before she kicked me out. I drove home horny, dreaming of the next time I would see Kristin.

Kristin ignored me most of the next week, except for sending me a video of her sucking a huge black dick with my chastity keys bouncing off her tits. I figured it was Ethan - the guy she had been fucking and gushing to me about. I kept texting asking when I could see her but no response. She finally texted me on Friday afternoon.

"9am tomorrow, you know the drill."

I texted her back but she didn't respond. As usual, I showed up at 9am on Saturday and went to work between her legs. After a couple hours and several orgasms (for her), she asked me to take her to lunch. I obliged and during lunch she said she was going apartment shopping this afternoon and I was to join her. I agreed even though I was already paying her rent on the current place. We went to the fanciest apartment building in our town (of course), and viewed a stunning 2 bedroom. The place was really nice but I wondered how she was going to afford it, the rent was $3600 a month. Well, she didn't have to worry affording it because the next thing I knew I was signing a 2 year lease, putting the apartment and payments in my name. Between first, last, and security AND paying to break her current lease I was out almost $15,000. I was powerless to resist her and she knew it. On the way back to her apartment we made another stop.

We pulled up at a Mercedes dealership. Kristin was driving a ~5 year old Kia that was in good shape so she definitely didn't need a new car, but I knew that wouldn't stop her. Kristin found a sales associate, who just so happened to be young and handsome, and started asking about the Mercedes SUV. I meekly stood back, not sure what Kristin's motives were, although I had a pit in my stomach. We took the car on a test drive and Kristin loved it. She was also very flirtatious with the sales associate, telling him "you're gonna have to take me out and show me how to drive this thing," while I sat awkwardly in the back seat. Kristin pulled me aside once we got back to the lot.

"I love it baby, this is the car I want. If you buy it for me I'll let you release. You have good credit so the monthly payments shouldn't be too bad," she said.

Again, I agreed and put everything in my name. After I signed all the paperwork Kristin gave her number to the sales associate and told him to call her. I was humiliated but didn't say anything. I would now be spending almost my entire paycheck on Kristin, which meant I would have to start dipping into my savings to provide for myself. I told myself that it would be okay, this was just temporary, but deep down I knew the truth. She was going to take me for everything I had. Hell, I had no way to get out anyway, everything was in my name. We got back to her place and she told me she was tired and going to bed, I would have to wait to cum until she moved into her new apartment, which she wanted my help with next Saturday

I showed up the next Saturday and helped her move. She tied me up in her second bedroom and let me cum all over myself. I then had to lay there all night while she got fucked by some stud. I heard her screaming and moaning his name all night while her bed shook. He finally left in the morning and Kristin came in the guest bedroom. She didn't waste any time - immediately straddling my face while I was still tied up. I sucked at her pussy vigorously and she came all over my face. She put the chastity device back on me and sat down next to me on the bed.

"I've been thinking about getting new furniture for my place. I want you take out a few credit cards for me to use. You'll do that for me, right?" Kristin asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

I was beyond powerless to resist her by now and she knew it as well as I did. The next few weeks were a blur of 4 & 5 figure charges to my credit cards, naughty pictures and videos sent of Kristin fucking other men, and going down on Kristin for a couple hours every week. A few weeks after she moved in, Kristin invited me over. She hadn't let me cum since the first big in her new apartment so I hoped she would finally release me.

"You know, you've been a good boy, I'm thinking about releasing you from chastity," Kristin said.

My ears (and my cock) perked up.

"I would love that Mistress," I replied.

"There's just one catch," she said, "How much money do you have left in your savings account?"

Blushing, I pulled up my phone.

"A little over $80,000, Mistress," I replied.

"I want you to transfer it all to me, you don't deserve it. I will release you when you do. You will still be paying all my bills - after all, they're in your name! But your other obligations will be finished. Do you understand?" Kristin demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

I was shaking, trembling with excitement. I was about to transfer the last of my money to Kristin and it was incredibly erotic. I sent the wire through and she grabbed me by my head and ground my face into her pussy. She had several tremendous orgasms over the course of a few hours before pushing me off her. She was panting. She unlocked the chastity device and threw it in the corner.

"Leave, I don't want you cumming in here." She said.

Humiliated, I obeyed. I heard the door lock behind me and I knew that Kristin was done with me, she had used me for everything I had. I went to my car in the parking lot and jerked off into my pants, it was one of the hottest orgasms I had ever had, but once I came my arousal was replaced my strong feelings of guilt and shame. I began to cry, covered in my own cum, completely broken by Kristin.

My life changed a lot after those few months with Kristin. I had to move into a smaller apartment, downgrade to a cheaper car, and pick up a second job driving Uber nights and weekends. I had no free time or money because my main paycheck was going entirely to Kristin. I did feel a little grateful that she didn't make me go into debt, though, she easily could've.

I ran into Kristin out and about a few times in town, she was usually with a hot guy and she ignored me other than a contemptuous smirk. The last time I saw her she had a new necklace on, with a pair of keys on it, and I knew she was probably draining some poor sap of all his money like she did to me.

johan26
johan26
190 Followers
12