Find Somebody Else

Story Info
Leah wants to be fucked - Joe wants to watch.
2.8k words
4.35
33.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am wet. I can't help it. Joe has me on the bed, where he threw me moments after pulling my clothes off, minutes after coming through the door. I have felt his hands roughly explore my body, squeezing my breasts, pulling my nipples, grabbing my arse and pulling me against him. Now he holds both my wrists in one hand as he kisses my neck – though a kiss sounds more tender than what he is doing to me. I can feel his power in the very breath against my throat.

His hard cock brushes against me. Instinctively I push my hips up – but he draws back. I try to wrap my legs around him. He stops me.

"No," he says.

I growl in frustration.

"What do you want?" he asks.

"Your cock," I answer immediately. "Inside me. Now."

"I don't think you do," he says.

I raise an eyebrow. "I definitely do. Look at me. Feel how wet I am."

He does not.

"Please! I need you to fuck me!"

He smiles in that delicious way he has that means I am not going to get what I want.

"You don't need my cock." He absent-mindedly traces his fingers down my body. My nipples harden more at his touch.

"No. You need a cock. My cock would do. I'm not saying you wouldn't love to have this inside you..."

He brings my hand to his cock. I grasp it, feel his hardness, revel in it.

"You would. I know. But any cock would do. Look at you, you little slut. All you want is a hard fucking."

All I want is a hard fucking.

He leans towards me. "You'd love the taste of a cock in your mouth." He presses a finger to my lips and I suck it greedily, looking into his eyes. "While another pounds into your pussy." He moves down my body until his mouth is almost – almost – on my clit. I try push up onto his tongue but he has me pinned down, his hands pressing down on my hips. "Your beautiful pussy." It feels the words as he says them. My heart beats faster.

"Or perhaps..." He flips me over, his sudden strength taking my surprise. "Perhaps here."

He grabs my arse and I feel his tongue on me at last. I have needed it. My body tightens as he plays with me, licks that are cruelly gentle. He isn't going to give me enough.

"You like that, don't you?" he says, amused. "Trust a slut like you to like that."

"Please," I beg. "Please fuck me."

"No, my dear. If you want to be fucked, you're going to have to find somebody else."

***

"Leah! Joe! I thought you two weren't going to make it?"

We are at a party we said we weren't going to. We gave some reason I can't remember now. The real reason was that Joe was going to fuck me for the entire weekend. Apparently that is not the plan anymore.

The plan is still that I get fucked. I just need to find somebody to fuck me. Joe thought this might be a good place and he was probably right – there are crowds of people here and I've already seen a few rather tempting men. I catch one running his eyes over my body. My cunt tingles with delight.

Our hostess insists on taking our coats, which reminds me that I let Joe choose what I wore out. I was too horny to think clearly about silly things like clothes, but now it strikes me that I am dressed rather more revealingly than I would normally be at a house party. If I look down, all I can see are my breasts, and my skirt is so short I know I can't bend over without everybody seeing the wet patch on my knickers.

"You are a fucking sexy slut," Joe whispers into my ear. "If anybody deserves a cock, it's you."

"So give me yours," I hiss.

"Trust me," he replies. "You'll make somebody else here very happy tonight. And don't worry – me and my cock aren't going anywhere."

We mingle. I don't know many of the people here. I go from group to group, chatting about the normal mind-numbing stuff – what do you do, how do you know Becca, where are you from, blah blah blah. I see a few people giving me appreciative glances but there's no flirting.

I find Joe again. "Fucked anybody yet?" he asks.

"We've only been here fifteen minutes," I say. He shrugs.

"Look. I'm not good at this."

He pulls me towards him. "Don't you want to get fucked?"

"I do," I confirm. "I definitely do. I'm just...I can't just go up to men and ask them to fuck. I'm too submissive for that."

His hands are in my hair. He pulls gently. I moan, forgetting the other people in the room.

"True," he muses. "You are a sub little slut."

He could push me against the kitchen counter and ram his cock inside me right now. I don't care about the other people here.

"I'll help you out then."

It is astonishing how quickly I find myself being introduced to Greg. "She's gorgeous, isn't she?" Joe demands. "Stunning," replies Greg, obviously slightly confused.

"We were chatting," Joe says to me, "and Greg pointed you out. Said you were hot as hell. Said he was going to try to fuck you."

I smile. The hunger in Greg's eyes is turning me on.

"I said he wasn't going to have to try very hard! Not with a slut like you," Joe smiles. "Isn't that right, Leah?"

I nod. "Oh yes. Completely right."

I can read the command in Joe's eyes. I take Greg's drink and put it down before pressing myself against him. His confusion lasts another half second before he overcomes it and his mouth finds mine. His hands run over my body. I feel him grab my arse, undoubtedly flashing my underwear to the room.

As we break apart, I catch Joe's eye. He looks very pleased with himself. He takes the opportunity to interject. "Upstairs," he says.

I weave my way through the throngs of people. Greg is close behind me. As I climb the stairs, I know he must be getting a clear view up my skirt. Part of me wants to linger, enjoy him enjoying me, but I am eager to find somewhere for us to fuck.

The three of us hurry into a bedroom. Joe closes the door behind us. Greg wastes no time in returning to me. He kisses me hard as his hands find my breasts. He squeezes, hard. I moan and press against him. He pulls down the front of my top, pinching my nipples as he lets me push my body closer. I can feel his hardness through our clothes.

"Take your clothes off," he whispers into my ear. I do as I'm told. He looks at me appreciatively once I'm naked. I turn for him, letting him get a good look at my arse as well as my front.

"Good girl," he says. He reaches out, his fingers running over my body. He gently brushes a finger against my cunt. I can barely take the teasing anymore – I wish he would just fill me with his fingers or cock.

"Holy fuck, you're wet," he gasps.

"I told you she needs a fuck," Joe says. "Leah, don't just stand there. Get Greg's cock nice and hard with that pretty mouth of yours."

I undo Greg's belt and pull his cock out. Arguably he is already nice and hard but I still want to suck him. I sink to my knees and see the delicious drops of precum just begging to be licked up. As I run my tongue over the head of his cock, he inhales sharply. I feel his hands on my head gently pushing me towards him. I obligingly open my mouth and take his hard cock.

I hear the door open and close but I know I shouldn't pay it any attention. All my attention needs to be lavished on Greg and his exemplary erection. I squeeze his balls gently as I suck him. "You dirty little slut," he whispers. "You've done this before." I moan onto his cock as his words thrill me.

I am absorbed in pleasing Greg when I feel Joe gripping my hair and pulling me off Greg's cock. I sigh in disappointment but, unexpectedly, as Joe turns my head I see another man, another cock.

"I thought you might have more fun with two," he says.

I wonder how this happened – how Joe managed to so quickly find another man so willing to use me. I wonder this as the stranger's cock pushes into my mouth and I suck it with the same eagerness I was previously showing Greg. He isn't left out – I grab his cock, wet from my mouth, and wank him as I suck.

The stranger talks to Joe as I take his cock. "You're right," he says. "I can't believe she just started sucking me. No questions asked. She must love cock."

"Oh, she does," Joe confirms. "She'll suck me whenever I want. Wherever we are. She just needs to know I'm hard for her sluttty little body and she'll do anything for my cum."

"She must be so wet," Greg says.

"Try her," Joe encourages.

I am pulled to my feet and pushed onto the bed. I watch with interest as the two men undress. I am mesmerised by their wonderful erections, both so solid and inviting.

The stranger pulls me up so I am kneeling on the bed. He kisses me roughly. With no messing around, he pushes a finger into me. It is so sudden I gasp. Having something inside me is welcome and immensely satisfying.

"What a wet little pussy," he growls in my ear. "Does it taste as good as it feels?"

Then his tongue is on me, circling my clit, pushing hard onto me. I have been wet and ready for so long that his attention is almost too intense. I writhe on his finger and push myself against his tongue.

"Well?" Joe asks.

I could kill him for stopping the stranger.

"Mmm...delicious," he says.

He draws his finger out of me. It is slick with my juices. He runs it between my legs and presses it against my arse.

"And I bet this tastes good too."

He moves behind me and soon his face is buried between my arse cheeks, his hands grabbing my hips as his tongue darts over me. This feels so heavenly I can't imagine feeling any better – until Greg gets down in front of me and starts licking my clit.

So I have two tongues working on me. Greg is squeezing my tits. A couple of fingers – presumably the stranger's – find their way into my cunt. I can hear how wet I am as I am finger fucked hard.

I have had my eyes closed, enjoying these exquisite sensations coming together, building a familiar warmth inside me. As I open them, I catch Joe's eye. He is watching us with desire written across his face. I find it exquisitely hot to see him turned on by this – turned on by me being used by other men. Just seeing him across the room as I feel two other men's hands on my body sends pangs of arousal through me.

"You have to cum for us, Leah," Joe says. "Before even being fucked. Just thinking about those two cocks in you. That's what you want, isn't it? That's what you're wet for? Two men you've just met, two men you've never seen before tonight, before half an hour ago. You just want their cocks, don't you? You little slut. I know what you are. I know what you like. I know what you want."

His voice thrills me. Greg is going faster, pushing harder on my clit. I know I'm close.

"Cum, you slut."

And I'm cumming – I'm cumming – my whole body is consumed by an orgasm so intense I can barely breathe. I can hear myself crying out – yes – yes – oh god yes – so loud that the whole party must be able to hear but I can't stop myself. All I can do is feel.

As the men move their heads away, I fall back onto the bed. I am weak from the intensity of cumming. In fact, my body is still going – I can feel hot joy coursing through me in waves.

But these men are not intending to give me a rest. One of them is between my legs. I hear the rip of a condom packet. Just as I'm trembling with a final wave of orgasm, a cock is buried deep inside me.

It feels glorious. I open my eyes blearily and see it is the stranger, who is looking at me with a fierce sort of lust. He gives me no respite – from the start, he pounds mercilessly into me. He feels incredible inside my pussy. He is thick and firm and fills me beautifully as he pushes as deep as he can inside me. He pushes my legs up so he can get deeper.

I hear Joe's voice over the sound of the stranger's cock slapping into me and the bed squeaking. "That's what you've been wanting, isn't it?"

"Yes," I gasp.

"Tell me. Tell us."

"This is what I want," I say. It's hard to speak – I'm breathing hard, focusing on the intensity of the cock inside me. I want to give in to inarticulate moans of pleasure. But I know I need to do what Joe wants.

"This. This cock inside me. This is what I need. It's always what need – if I'm not fucking, I'm thinking about fucking. Oh fuck, oh...fuck..."

"Concentrate."

"Sorry...it just...he just feels so incredible inside me. He's so hard. And he's fucking me so hard."

"Try the other one."

I can feel the stranger is reluctant to stop, but he moves aside. Greg flips me over and gets me on all fours.

"You dirty little slut." And his hand comes down on my arse. I squeal. He spanks me again. "What are you?"

"I'm a dirty little slut," I whisper.

"Look how wet that's made you," he says, his fingers pressed into my pussy. "Was that the cock that was just inside you? Or is it your boyfriend watching? Or was it this?"

Again, his hand strikes my arse. I have to catch my breath before answering: "All of it."

This seems to please him. He pulls me onto his cock and, grabbing my hips, fucks me with the same speed and ferocity as the stranger.

The stranger, meanwhile, not content with watching, kneels in front of me. "Suck me," he orders. I do.

Finally, I have the two cocks I have wanted – one in my mouth, the other in my pussy. And I'm sure there is a third one that is very hard belonging to the man watching us.

I know these men aren't going to be able to hold out much longer. The stranger was fucking me very hard and is now getting sucked enthusiastically; Greg had the benefit of a long, indulgent blowjob and is now fucking me with great energy. I can feel their grips tighten – the stranger's hands are in my hair, while Greg's hands grab my hips harder. And their breathing is getting quicker, their grunts of pleasure more frequent. They are both so hard inside me I know it can't be long.

Joe must realise too. "Cum on her tits," he tells them. "She loves that."

In seconds I have been repositioned so I am kneeling before the two men. Their cocks are above me. I watch as they furiously wank, so close from using my body. Then, they cum.

First Greg – who groans with satisfaction as his thick load hits my chest. The stranger is only seconds later. His spunk helps cover my tits, spattered with the cum of two different men.

"Good girl," Joe murmurs, as the two other men hurriedly dress. They leave, sensing their time is done.

"I hope you can take one more load," he says.

"Yes, please," I say eagerly.

He takes out his cock, which is deeply satisfyingly hard. He must be turned on beyond belief. As he starts to masturbate, he grips my hair, tilting my head up to look deep into my eyes.

"You. Sexy. Fucking. Slut."

And he cums. Again and again, his cum shoots onto my breasts, mixing with that already there. There is so much on me now that it is dripping down my nipples. I love the feeling. I revel in it.

Joe sits on the floor, joining me. He pulls me against him – me naked against his clothed body. He kisses me – and this time it is tender.

"You are exquisite," he whispers.

"You are the best," I tell him. "Thank you – for all that."

He smiles. "It was my pleasure."

And he traces a heart in the cum on my breasts.