Find the Cheerleader, Save the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

I'm a greedy cocksucker and swallow it all.

He pulls away and I sit back on my calves licking my puffy lips and savoring this taste as it plays through my brain.

Again the videos, the captions are right, a hundred percent right, I was made for this, made and love, love, love sucking cock steaks.

A ten dollar bill floats through the hole. "Fucking A one whore."

I lighten my voice, trying to sound girly. "That's sissy sir, I'm a sissy whore sir."

He leaves and is soon replaced by another guy and another guy and another guy, five in total until my jaw is sore, my tummy is full of cum.

Tummy?

Well yeah, yeah, sissy bimbos use cutesy words right?

Sissy bimbo right?

Uh-huh...definitely...every cock was bigger, longer and thicker than my useless cock.

I love that they were.

It's proof, real life proof that what I'm doing is the way that things are meant to be.

That really it's how it's supposed to be...the nature of things.

And I'm obsessed with dick.

I see it every time I close my eyes.

Those videos are one thing but when you've had the real thing, when big thick cock is in your face and it's so good! It doesn't just get into your brain like a flasher, it makes it true.

I'm a cock loving, cock sucking sissy.

And they all but one paid, so like seventy dollars!

I slip out and head to my car my undies full of sticky squirt and I drive out heading to the seafood market and buy some pre-cooked shelled lobster and then to the grocery store for butter and a few more groceries all paid for by sucking sweet cock.

I stop at the drug department too at the grocery store and get Nair, and lotion, girly body wash and polish, remover.

Then Wal-mart for new sheets, new bedding...really, really good sheets the highest thread count they have...scented candles and some more groceries.

Then to the sex store and the native girl looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I blush.

I keep going and holy...yeah I buy a vibrating plug, and a regular plug, and panties, sexy panties a five pack...oh they have those faux satin sheets...And a legit looking clean you out kit thingy. I use my credit card and Katrina...that's the clerk, her name tag says it... passes me some lube. "It's warming, makes your insides feel fucking amazing."

"Uh-okay."

She actually gave me a kind smile?

Embarrassed I leave but...I closed my eyes, just a minute and see cock, those glory hole cocks, my mouth waters...just a little more maybe?

I drive to the truck stop again and park in the same place. There's always a crowd here for the food and most of it are folks passing through on the highway.

I get in the booth and get ready and it's minutes before there's a hard juicy dick in my fingers and again bigger, longer, thicker than me. I'm so fucking turned on that I make a happy gurgle as I wrap my lips around the cock.

Happy...this makes me happy, makes me feel so happy, the feel of cock in my mouth, on my lips. Over and over until it swells and fires it's load into my mouth...slimy but in a good way like eating passion fruit, gamey but not, salty, sweet...musky but not.

My little dick spurts because I love the bigger and thicker cock and it's load in me.

Another floating bill comes through the hole.

I close my eyes and savor the taste of real men.

It's not long before another and another, one's dusky and not white but lovely and big...his cum was spicy?

Then there was voices. "Dude you sure about this?"

Another voice. "Yeah these places are in like porn stories all the time, you can get your dick sucked."

There's more than two by the feet I see out there...four of them.

One comes into the stall and he's a white guy, blonde thatch of pubes and a cock that's a lot like my toy home when I suck him to hardness.

He's vocal, he tastes amazing when he cums too and a lot of it... "Holy, holy fuck that's good..."

I femmy my voice. "Fifty..."

"I...I don't got it...forty?"

"Get it from your buddies...special deal though twice for sixty if you can get it up boys."

There's talking and I hear. "Dude your credit card."

"We'll pay you back dude."

There was some agreement.

One guy says. "I thought this was free?"

I femmy my voice up. "A hot cum drinking willing mouth is free?"

Then there's another dick...And I get to work, sucking, licking, fastening my lips around the base of the cock head and turning my sissy head side to side like a bimbo shaking her head. And when he starts getting close I pump his skin back and forth jerking him and sucking until he cums...lots of it again...yummy tasting too.

The next I do all of that and more as I pulled back to his tip and swish his boiling cum around his cock head like mouthwash driving him to shaking...I feel him shaking as he groan whines and says. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...this is the best."

The next guy's... his friends say. "Tommy's a virgin, do him right."

It's a nice cock bigger than the first guy and once I get him hard I edge him...sucking and sucking and when he's close I squeeze it from shooting...The lip rotate, I do the swish with a mouthful of saliva...I hum...I give a legit hummer...Tommy's whining and there's a sob after a while. I let him cum...swish him with that too...he literally sobs in joy as I drive him over the edge.

I femmy whisper. "Little dicked sissies like me will suck and fuck your cock better than any chick remember that."

He coughs and whispers... "What's your name?"

"Ask me after your second time."

I say femmy but louder. "Tommy's was free this time."

He's getting congratulated and then they re-up and by the time I suck all of them I'm spinny, feeling cock drunk, high from it all. There's a couple of images that flash through my mind from the videos.

... When you drink cum there's hormones that tell you you're a beta, it's just nature...

... Drinking cum is addictive...

... Once you swallow you need more, you're a cum addict...

... His hormones in his cum will overpower yours...

God this all feels true, so true, I'm so happy too...those vids, hypnos and the cock all telling my brain I'm happy, happy...I'm a sissy slut...happy...bimbo...happy.

Tommy's the last and I take my time sucking him, I worship his virgin dick and going down as deep as I can, I let myself become another one of those girls in the videos...I do it all...lip rimming his head, swishing, humming, open mouthed curling my tongue and dragging his glans over my taste buds over and over...edging him again and again then back in my mouth...down my throat...talk to him all femmy... "Mmmmm...cock...good cock, long thick cock...you taste so fucking good Tommy...Mmmmmm..."

He's whining... "Fuck...fuck...please...it hurts...god this is so fucking amazing...oh...oh girl...OH!"

I let him cum and I hold it in my mouth and swish him, swish his hot boiling seed around his cock head...He thumps his head from the sound against the stall wall. I slowly drink it all down and suck him clean.

"Yummy..."

He's panting but whispers... "Your name?"

It's just there people have been calling me it for years. "Claire."

He whispers my name. "Claire."

Fuck...that tweaked my brain. Part of Hayden just floats away from me cast out like a bad spirit.

Money starts falling through the hole.

"Tommy?"

"Yes Claire?"

"Have a good weekend baby."

I swear he makes a bit of a tight choked up sound and there's a bunch more bills that come through and the way that they're folded he emptied whatever was in his wallet.

His voice is tight and sweet... not girly or anything but like emotional. "You too Claire."

He leaves and I smile as I think he stumbled a little and I pick up the cash...there's four hundred and fifteen bucks there.

Eight loads of cum...that's close to right by street prices in some places.

There's also some of the cash, Tommy's cash that's american there a twenty with Tommy Daniels name on it and an e-mail address.

I wait and then get up.

Oh...so kind of high...and my jaw's sore, my knees ache too but still happy...cock drunk...sissy...happy.

I actually go into the truck stop and by some Advil and take some and get some mouthwash and use it in the regular bathroom because well cock breath.

Then I slip to the restaurant and get a seat and some food.

I've literally had more cum than food inside me today.

A cheeseburger and fries with a shake and I'm eating and watching, cock watching because I can't help myself about wondering about the cocks that various guys have.

I see the four guys.

College guys with football jackets on and I don't know the team or the school but I can look it up. I see one guy they're calling Tommy. Six three, brown hair in an almost army kind of cut and he's...he's actually handsome, really handsome...he's shy too.

I can tell because the waitresses are all flirting with him.

It's cute.

I leave before them and I leave Ruby a tip because she looks tired and I...I don't know...I just literally don't have the Hayden anger with me at women right now.

Thirteen dollars and change I take my slip but left on of the American twenties under my shake container and she looks happy.

I get in my car and drive home.

I put the groceries in the fridge and just crash on my couch for a few hours tired, full and kind of emotional.

It's extra late when I wake up or early and I feel better.

Though just before I really woke up I know my dreams were of cocks and cum and Tommy fucking me.

I just sit there for awhile getting myself together then actually move my butt and go and change my bed and then go get cleaned up.

A shower first with the Nair and get rid of all the nasty body hair...all of it.

Shit stings in places...Then I shave...I'm going to have to get rid of the fucking facial hair like permanently.

Then I poop and use the kit and get cleaned out, seriously cleaned out.

Then I clean everything in the bathroom and slip into a pair of panties and get a couple of valium, a joint, make a drink.

And put my laptop on the bed and get everything set up with my dildo and the new warming lube inside me and on Tommy...oh yeah I'm calling him Tommy now and I sink myself down on him.

I cry out gasping because even if it's the second time I love it, love it, needed it!

"Mmmm...good, so fucking good, hard..."

I click to watch my fave sissy videos and fantasize about being that cute, that far along and ride and ride my big dildo. My little cock not even getting a rise after cumming those times from sucking cock.

That warming gel almost makes it feel like live hot cock inside myself.

"Tommy, Tommy, fuck me baby, oh fuck, oh fuck me, big cock, hard cock...make me...make me...Sissy!"

I cry it out when I sissy-cum...relief floods me.

I needed that, like all day.

I needed to be opened, to be filled with hard thick dick.

I still need it and bounce on Tommy, bounce and ride and cry out as it just feels so fucking good, good enough to take over my brain.

I get into that lost place where I'm finding this real me.

Bounce, bounce, that cock toy driving it in deeper and so good and so hard!

Sex any other way has never felt this good, right or completing.

Hayden really has been living leading himself around by his ego and useless little cock.

I'm Claire now.

I've really always have been.

This, this only comes naturally because it always has been.

Hayden's giving way and I'm waking up.

"Claire...Claire...I'm Claire, I'm Claire!!"

I'm riding that big, hard, life changing cock faster than I've ever jerked off.

I sissy really hard this time, hitting a whole new plateau.

I hang onto the bed breathing until I can breathe and move again and then pull myself off my Tommy and with a shivery moan push the vibrating plug into me...!

"Oh-uhnnh ff..fuck...so good...bb...big..."

When it gets to that slipping further in narrowing part it makes my eyes widen.

I bounce my hips loving the feel and the sensations then get up and slip my panties back on and walk around the house feeling it change my walk.

My legs are all fucked rubbery too, that adds so much to this.

Feel it get my brain going a hundred miles a minute as Claire.

I make butter fried burger buns just lightly done and then a little mayo for a lobster sandwich and I make drinks, thinly sliced lemon sliced mashed with sugar and a little salt then after it sits for a bit a couple can of tonic water and then tequila.

I make a pitcher of the tequila lemonade and get a drink in a big glass with ice and eat in the kitchen and make lists.

Things I want...things I need...things I need to do.

I head to bed after that and slip into the faux satin sheets which are incredible feeling against my skin and I lay on my tummy, turn on my laptop and the vibe plug...oh...oh...and I watch more things to open me to being me.

As I zone out my plug is pressing into my sissy spot humming away making me happy as can be as the feelings from the vids and flashers are built up more by the pleasure that just turns into these sweet long sissygasms.

All the way into not being able to stay awake and I turn off the lights and my laptop and fall asleep hugging my pillows as my plug buzzes me away.

I dream of dreams of the real me Claire.

I wake with a moan of pleasure and a sissy cum but with tears in my eyes.

As good as this was I...I'm upset, I'm upset and I'm scared for my future and of just all these things...and hurt, hurt that I didn't wake up changed into Claire.

I get cleaned up and instead of booze or drugs I have a big mug of coffee and a long, long shower.

Thinking on all of it a lot.

Check my bank accounts twice online.

Go outside after slipping into sweats and walk around my house and the yard and the garage, the big barn one out back.

It's my second house here actually with Roxanne getting the first house.

But Thompson's auto is kind of big stuff here we sell new and used with us owning lots for the big three plus two big used lots with one being classic cars and then the mechanics, the auto body and the parts/recycling yard.

Me I manage things along with Holden the oldest brother between Holly and me. I do that and work the classic cars and the maintenance contracts. I make really good money plus I still get commissions.

I'm...I'm kind of not pissed at Roxanne right now.

My new place though not that new is a place, kind of a trophy a thing to show off...a dick measuring thing in the family...a thing to wow pussy.

Wow...so much of that's not important now.

It feels like it's where I sleep not where I live.

It kind of feels as empty as work.

So what do I want?

A fence, I want privacy for sure...a pool would be nice maybe with a hot tub? A back deck that's better, not just a place to put a bbq I will barely use.

I head back inside and go through things until I find a notepad and kind of sketch the house.

I want to remodel too. My room it can be bigger, I don't need three bedrooms. I'm not ever going to have kids.

Big luxury bathroom, all the things and big closets maybe.

I look through things online, no not the porn stuff but furniture, bedding, clothes, things...things for a life my life.

I found my fencing and my deck that fully done composite stuff from Home Depot...no staining, coating, lasts and lasts.

I shop for all the things to go with it eventually.

Saving the ads to a file.

Then it's looking at girls things, clothes, shape wear...under things...I have this huge way to go...honestly it's so big a void between Hayden and Claire it really hurts.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12