Find the Shoe on the Other Foot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Diana's hands were operating the controls with an economy of motion as she was testing the fusion-reactors. She was naked and sitting between the legs of an equally naked Scorpia in the engineering pod. She wasn't actually in control of those hands at the moment or any other part of her body to be exact. It was Scorpia who was putting her body through its paces like a puppeteer.

The strings were the needles that came out of Scorpia's tattoo and who were right now lodged in Diana's back. Some were just pumping nanites into her body to speed up her own reconstruction to a complete slave. But most were directly connected to her nervous system. 'It's such a turn on to be under her complete control,' she moaned as Scorpia added another ghost-finger to the imaginary digits that were diddling her. 'Although that is also helping.'

Diana felt fingers playing with her pussy and a mouth sucking on both her nipples even though Scorpia only had one mouth and her hands were resting on Diana's thighs. She simply tricked the younger woman's nervous system into thinking it felt those things, which it then obediently relayed to Diana's brain. 'Yes, I am a very obedient slave.' A wave of approval blanketed her mind.

But she was a curious slave too. "Scorpia, will I get a tattoo like you have? And what does it stand for anyway?"

Scorpia chuckled. "No, you won't get one. Although you could ask Master for one if you like. And why I have it? It shows how I am completely wrapped in Master's will, that my will is entwined in His. That, and for some reason it makes Him think of my name. He's quirky that way."

They were interrupted by the buzzing of the com, Anari wanted to speak to them. "Diana, could you and Colonel Scorpia come to Stasis-chamber 6 as soon as possible," the commander requested.

Diana was a little uncertain as to why Anari would want to see her there but she tried to act naturally. "Sure, we're about to get one of the fusion-reactors online for real but we can leave the bridge after that."

"Excellent, Anari out." And with that the com-link was severed.

"Do you think she suspects something?" Diana asked a little worried.

Scorpia sounded unconcerned even though her answer came as something of a shock to her. "Yes, I think there is a fair chance she does. I guess we better finish you off then."

"Don't you mean..." She was cut short as she felt a new mouth beginning to suck and nibble on her clit, quickly sending her over the edge. The climax felt even better because she couldn't really move or do anything. Scorpia kept her captive in her own cumming body, her hands still operating the controls.

-------------------------------------------------

Doctor Mercada was lying on her back, shuddering as another orgasm wracked her body. After Yanara had gotten another dose of nanites she got very busy with thanking Mercada by eating her out, repeatedly. She knew Mercada still had to cope with the loss of so many of her sister-slaves and that this wasn't helping her with that. But it kept her mind off that loss for now and Yanara resolved herself to be there for the blonde when the time came.

And it kept her own mind focussed on submitting, which was very helpful whenever she encountered pockets of her former, selfish persona. She helped the nanites squash those of course and was rewarded for her compliance with a pleasure-shock every time.

She was interrupted by Mercada who lifted up Yanara's chin and beckoned her to come up and lie with her. She did so and her mouth automatically sought out one of the doctor's nipples to suckle on it. She loved the taste of the silver fluid because every drop washed away more of her will, every sip filled her with obedience. The thoughts elicited another pleasure-shock from her slave-clit.

Unfortunately they were interrupted by the beeping of Yanara's controller, someone was trying to com them. Reluctantly she let go of Mercada's teat and grabbed the controller. She savored the last dollops in her mouth for a moment before swallowing it so she could answer the call.

Commander Anari's voice came through the com-link. "Yanara, could you give me an update on the Hix nanites? Have they been secured?"

Yanara blinked as she had to think for a moment what Anari was talking about. She had to stifle a grunt when Mercada slipped a thigh between her legs. But then she remembered what they had originally come to do at the lab. "Ah, yes. Ehm, it was touch and go for a while there, the battery on the safe had almost run out and if that had happened it would have destroyed the contents before giving the ghost." The blonde doctor pressed her thigh more firmly against Yanara who began to grind against it without thinking. "I had to hook it up to the power supply by hand, it didn't even have enough juice in it anymore to unlock itself." Yanara tried to give Mercada a disapproving look but it dissolved when she saw the naked desire in the doctor's eyes.

Anari intruded on her thoughts. "So that is why you sound so out of breath?"

"Yeah, and I had to move some stuff out of the way too. This place is a mess." She wasn't even lying, there were flexipads strewn all over the floor.

"I see. And what has the good doctor been doing?"

'She made me Master's horny slave,' she mentally responded but she knew she couldn't actually say that. "She helped me clear the stuff out of the way, but right now she's cleaning up her research notes and the like."

"Alright, I want you and Doctor Mercada to come back to Stasis-chamber 6. I think its time we secure the other part of the doctor's research."

"We'll be there, Yanara out." Mercada was very thoughtful and took care of the coming part right away. After recovering for a bit they both dressed themselves. Yanara whimpered when she felt her hood being released by the retracting wires. She wished they could stay but it wouldn't be comfortable in her skinsuit, not without a few modifications anyway.

-------------------------------------------------

Mei-Li was lying on her side as her hair caressed her like a lover. Soft moans escaped her lips and her body shuddered when her pleasure reached another peak. Her mind was floating on a cloud made of lust and delight as her hair whispered thoughts of surrender and obedience to her.

"Yes Master," she said as her hair once again shortened to its original length and braided itself. She didn't remember right away what order she had acknowledged until she saw her controller. 'Anari, she's waiting for my report. And she hasn't submitted to Master yet.' Master had already assured her that Scorpia and Mercada would take care of her fellow middies so she didn't worry about them.

She ran her hand one last time through her hair. The nanites in it had already cleaned the strands so that they were even more shiny and vibrant than before. With regret and joy Mei-Li toned down the sensitivity of her hair. Regret that it was necessary to function properly and joy because she could dial it back up too. After she was dressed again she looked herself over a final time to ensure nothing looked out of the ordinary before activating her com-link.

"I have searched everywhere twice Commander, I even looked into the occupied tube, but there is nothing here to control the shock-collar. Do you want me to return to the Panopea?" Mei-Li avoided actually mentioning the person in the tube, afraid that she would slip up and accidentally reveal she was now Master's.

She didn't have to worry though. It sounded like Anari was completely focussed on Mei-Li's fellow slaves. "No, I will be coming to you."

Mei-Li contemplated unsealing her skinsuit again to finger herself a little but rejected that idea. 'Anari would certainly get suspicious if she found me on my knees in front of the stasis-tube fucking myself while proclaiming to be Master's property.' The image did send a delightful shiver through her body. Instead, she planned what she would do after Anari got here.

'She probably still thinks she can depend on me so she'll turn her back to me trying to keep an eye on the others. Which means she won't see it coming when I plant my force baton in her back. But should I try to stun her if she tries to shoot Master or just kill her?'

Her eyes grew unfocused for a moment as her Master spoke to her. 'As you command,' she relented. She didn't like it, but Master was confident everything was in hand and that she didn't have to worry about Anari.

When Anari finally arrived, she was breathing a little quicker than normal. Mei-Li did her best to act natural and was delighted to see that the commander fell for it. When the others arrived she noted with some amusement that Anari even trusted Yanara and Diana enough to place them behind her while she confronted Scorpia and Mercada. But not enough to have them directly behind her.

"I've thought about your version of events," the commander told the two surviving slaves without even noticing that her crew was keeping a careful eye on her and not the colonel or the doctor. "And I found something puzzling. You said you were transporting the slave and that you jumped into this stasis-chamber when the alarm sounded. But you don't have anything to control the shock-collar."

Mei-Li admired Mercada's quick response, it was real quality acting that she was doing there. "Ah, that would be my mistake. I had the control in my hand, I must have lost it during the confusion."

"An excuse without evidence. I think its time we wake up sleeping beauty so I can question him as well," Anari grumbled. Both the colonel and the doctor gave the commander an assessing gaze but the new slaves just smiled. They would finally meet their owner. Mercada started the revivification process and stepped back while making certain everybody had a clear view of the tube.

Soon enough the lid slid up and Master took His first breath in 34 years. Mei-Li didn't expect what happened next. Both Scorpia and Mercada kneeled before him and she naturally followed their example, that was as it should be. But Anari bent her knees too. When Anari looked behind her Mei-Li noted that the redheaded commander didn't have the understanding she had. Which meant that she wasn't a slave yet but most of the petite Amazona's attention was on Him. He looked magnificent and when he opened his eyes she felt herself swooning. His eyes were silver orbs that radiated power and control. The gray, loose-fitting clothes all Amazonan slaves wore just made him look distinguished.

Anari might have lost control of her body but apparently she could still use her mouth because she hollered, "What the hell is going on? What did you do to us?"

But Master ignored her for the moment and turned His attention to Scorpia and Mercada. "I already know from Mei-Li that we're the only survivors. I... I want to hold a memorial service for them tomorrow morning, including Yvain. She just did what she thought was her duty." Mei-Li was on the verge of tears as she heard the sadness in His voice. She wanted to comfort Him, make His pain go away like He had done for her but was uncertain if she could do that without permission.

His gaze roamed over the three middies and He gave a small smile that they eagerly returned. "But we have three new additions to the family too. You did good work on them, I can tell the ones you took under your wings are already completely mine."

He approached Mei-Li and kneeled before her, not even sparing a look for a now fuming Anari. He cupped her cheek with His right hand and she pressed herself into it with a contended smile. "You're not complete yet. You don't have a nanite factory yet or a subspace tranceiver that allows us to share our thoughts but we'll fix that tonight."

Mei-Li frowned. "But Master, didn't you talk in my head when you took me?" She felt bad for contradicting Him but she had to know.

Her Master smiled and she didn't feel bad for asking. She should have known He wouldn't mind a question. "Yes, but I had to use the nanites themselves for it. The tranceiver will allow us to do more than speak. Once you have one we can let our minds touch each other." Her eyes shone as she imagined how that would be. To have His mind penetrate her own and make it yield and accept Him into herself.

-------------------------------------------------

The guy who was supposed to be a slave stood up again, leaving a dreamy Mei-Li staring into infinity. Anari held on to her rage because the fear that was lurking beneath it would certainly not help her. "What the hell did you do to me?" She supposed Scorpia and Mercada had gotten to the middies but she would remember it if they had tried anything with her, wouldn't she?

The man clasped his hands behind his back and looked down on her, the silver retreated like they were secondary eyelids to reveal soft-brown eyes. "I took control of your motor functions, temporarily of course. As to how I managed to get to you, didn't you find the ship a little dusty?"

Anari's eyes widened as she realized what was going on. This man had used nanites to reprogram her crew and the crew of the Erato just like the Amazonans had done to men for centuries. She herself had inhaled some of them when she had taken off the helmet. But how was this possible, she had nanites of her own that should have defended her. "It doesn't matter. The moment Panopea finds out I'm compromised she'll blow herself up and take this ship with her."

She really didn't like the smile he got now, like she had said the tooth fairy was real. "Wrong Commander. Diana, tell her what you saw on the bridge. What Scorpia did with the remains of Captain Yvain."

"She jabbed a needle into the corpse, Master. It was then consumed by nanites who left the bridge when they were done with that," she explained breathlessly.

"And those nanites traveled to the fuel boom connecting our two ships together," the man finished. "From there they traveled to your ship using the boom to cover their approach. By now your ship has undergone a change of loyalty. But let's see if I am right." With a sinking feeling Anari felt her hand press the com-link on her controller and establish a link to the Panopea.

She tried to speak, to warn her ship but found she had now lost control of those muscles as well. Instead, the guy spoke. "Panopea, could you give me a status-report?"

Anari felt her hope fizzle out as her ship responded. "My main AI as well as the Intelligence AI have been suborned, Master. All loyalties have been transferred to you and yours. My fuel-reserves are at half of maximum, all systems are nominal. Is there anything else I could do for my Master?"

"No, I just wanted to make a point." And with that Anari closed the channel.

"How? Not even Aleatean nanites could do this, how can you?"

"Ah, well you can thank Doctor Mercada for that. But why doesn't she explain it to you."

The blonde doctor's expression resembled that of a naughty schoolgirl. "I kind of lied. You see, the testing of improved nanites was just a cover. What I was really trying to do was getting Hix nanites to replicate."

To be continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers