Finding a Daddy at College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He came out not really believing that I wasn't going to pound him into the ground. His eyes never left me as he grabbed his clothes, quickly put them on and left. Then I finished packing my things and left without saying another word."

"We had this house as a rental and it was empty, so I went here. I was alone. There was no wife and my daughter was with her." He took a deep breath and let out slowly. "Tonight brought it all back."

His story over, they sat in silence. Alexis put her arms around him. "I would never treat you that way daddy."

Chris whispered, "Lexi, I never thought I would be in love again," he let his breath out long and slow, "Then you came into my life." He kissed her, "My heart is yours."

Alexis was feeling so many different things. Her cheeks were flushed and her heart was beating faster. She was angry as she pushed away from him, "I'm mad at you daddy."

Chris was puzzled, "What did I do?"

Alexis kissed him on the lips. It was a kiss meant to make his head spin, a kiss with enough passion to make him start to sweat. "It's what you didn't do."

"What's that?"

She playfully wacked his arm, "You were supposed to remind me that I wanted to continue where I stopped."

Chris watched her move closer, so that even sitting in the room lit only by the light coming from outside, he could see her gray eyes innocently trying to tell him how much she needed him.

Chris smiled as he stood. Bending down he put one arm around her, one under her legs and picked her up.

Alexis, never felt he would drop her. In her daddy's strong embrace she was safe, she was loved. She laid her head against his chest as he carried her to their bedroom.

Chris's eyes had adjusted to the gloom and he got them to their room without turning the lights on and destroying their romantic mood. He laid her on their bed and bent over her.

When he tried to kiss her, Alexis immediately jumped back up. "What are you doing?"

Now both of them were standing in the dark. "I'm continuing what we were doing before."

She pressed her lips to his, "No you're not." Like before, Alexis let her tongue slip between his lips. She then slowly let just the tip of her tongue lick its way over his face and neck finally getting to his ear. He just let her do whatever she wanted, loving every minute.

Her voice was a whisper as she commented about the evening. "When you are happy and want to party, I want you to come to me. When you are hurting and just need to be held, I want you to come to me. I want to be the one person in your life that you need the most."

Chris kissed her again. "Lexi, you already are."

She smiled foolishly. It felt like something inside of her started to purr. Looking in her daddy's eyes, she could see the depth of feeling that was there.

Now she could continue. Playfully taking hold of the hem of his polo shirt, she slowly pulled it over his head. With a few more kisses, his tee-shirt followed.

Chris couldn't really see the induvial curls, just a dark mass; the moonlight streaming through their bedroom window was too dim. But her gray eyes seemed even more intense.

Alexis playfully made her way down his chest, her lips tugging a few of his gray hairs. Her lips closed around one of his nipples and then her tongue slid slowly across his chest wrapping itself around his other nipple. She knew that her teasing was having an effect on him; it was also having an effect on her. There was a whole different kind of pleasure making love slow and unhurried.

Alexis loved fast and hard, and slow and sensuous both. She also loved everything in between. Sometimes she just wanted him so bad that it really didn't matter what they did, just as long as his hard cock was in her.

He watched as she got on her knees and opened his belt. His wondered why his already hard cock didn't just bust free of his slacks.

Prolonging the tension that was building, Alexis tried to make him hear each tooth of his zipper unfasten. She finished with the zipper and unfastened his pants. Slipping her fingers in his underwear, her nails make scratches as she pulled them and his pants down.

What she was doing felt wonderful; his cock was hard and no longer restrained. He looked into her eyes as she put her lips to his hard cock. Anticipation had him aching. SHE STOPPED! Her soft lips were a hairs width before actually coming into contact with his skin. He could feel her hot breath on his cockhead!

Alexis could see that her slowly undressing him had Chris in a bad way and at her mercy. With his cock standing out from him, she blew against every single inch, but never touched.

He was almost grateful as she pushed him back so he would sit on the bed.

Still in no hurry, she took his shoes and socks off. When his pants and underwear were a pile on the floor, he saw her grin at him, stand and do a slow strip for him. The moonlight illuminated her silky smooth skin as each garment fell from her in the same agonizingly slow way.

Alexis felt her body reacting as she gyrated in as sexually suggestive way as each piece of clothing came off. She could plainly see his eyes were taking in each and every one of her movements. The trouble was, what she was doing was making her as turned on as he was.

Placing his legs on the bed, she got between them. Starting right below his hard cock that was standing out from him, she planted a light-as-a-feather kiss there, then worked her way down, gently increasing the pressure of her lips on his skin the farther she went.

When she got to his feet, she sucked each of his toes like it was his penis, licking between where they joined. Chris felt like he could have been pushed over with a feather as she finished with his other foot and slowly licked her way back up his other leg.

Alexis put her legs on the outside of his and bent down. His hard cock becoming trapped between their stomachs. She pressed her lips to his, wanting him as bad as he did her, but she wasn't finished with foreplay. Raising up to free his cock from touching her skin, she kissed one of his hands. Placing the tip of her tongue at the base of his fingers, she slowly slid her way up the side.

Chris panted with desire. What she was doing was giving him goose bumps. Her prolonging the foreplay was agony, but felt so damn good! He was going crazy!

Alexis had done as much teasing as she could stand. While it was meant to drive him crazy, it was doing the same thing to her. She needed him inside of her! The only sounds in the room was their panting as she positioned herself so that the head of his hard cock was just barely touching her vagina.

Her slim fingers wrapped around his shaft and she lowered herself down. "Ah" little by little, "ah" slowly, "Ah-h-h-h..." agonizingly, until her pubic hair touched his. His hard cock finally buried deep inside of her.

Chris had never had the sensation of his cock pushing its way inside of a woman one little fraction of an inch at a time. It seemed that every single nerve in his entire body was tingling.

Riding on top of him, Alexis could control the speed as she progressed from prolonged foreplay to slow and gentle lovemaking. When she had him almost all of the way out, she would repeat the same downward speed she had used. When she got him all of the way inside of her, she would just stop for a few seconds and clench and unclench her vagina muscles a few times.

He was on fire! He could tell that she was too! She was driving him nuts! Hell she was driving them both nuts! He had taken as much as he could stand. When she made him almost slip out of her again, he grabbed her hips with his hands and shoved her down hard!

Alexis screamed! Totally unprepared for what he had done, the pleasure of his hard cock ramming inside of her caught her off guard. The slow was officially over!

It not only felt out of this world, Chris was treated to the visual sensation of this wild woman bouncing up and down on his hard cock. The sight of her breasts swinging in rhythm to their love making was mesmerizing. Chris needed more; she had almost driven him over the edge!

When she was at the top, with most of his cock out of her body, she felt him stop. Alexis stared into his eyes, knowing what was going to do. Feeling his hands cup her butt cheeks, she held her breath in anticipation.

Supporting his arms with his elbows against the bed, he raised her off of the bed and started fucking her hard!

"AAGGHH!!" Still in the air balanced only on his hands, she screamed as he rammed his hard cock up into her! Raising her fingers to her mouth, she wet them. Reaching down she started playing with her clit.

Alexis looked to make sure he was watching her. She had finally admitted to him that she would like to do that for extra sensation but was a little timid, as it was basically having him watch her masturbate even though they were having sex. Chris had fixed that by having her do it several times. They even took turns getting themselves off with the other one just watching not participating. It allowed her to be a lot more free with her body but without embarrassment.

The heat, the erotic sensation, the physical and mental pleasure built quickly for both of them. The bedroom filled with gasps, pants, moans and the slippery noises that his hard cock in her wet pussy was making.

She wished that one of them had an extra pair of hands right then. The fingers of her right hand were busy rubbing her clitoris, her free hand was needed to help balance herself and both of his hands were busy making sure she didn't fall. Her nipples needed some attention.

This wasn't the first time she had been in a position where neither of them could play with her nipples. She knew that a third person was out of the question. Neither one of them wanted to share what they had with anyone else.

Dan was having a hard time breathing, his breath coming in pants. She had practically tortured him before she had even touched his cock. He didn't know if she had climaxed, but what they were doing was just too intense to really think about much. "I'M GONNA CUM!"

Alexis could feel his hard cock deep inside of her. She loved being on top. There was a specific kind of gratification. In wasn't so much that it put her in charge of their pleasure, but even that had its own attraction. But somehow it seemed to make her feel closer to Chris.

Pulling his shoulders toward her so they were both sitting upright, they wrapped their legs around each other. Their faces were touching and they slid their arms around each other. Their bodies melted, becoming one.

Alexis slowly rocked back and forth, moving her body forward, her clitoris pressed against his pubic hair.

Chris practically yelled, "I'm CUMMING!!"

She tightened the grip of her legs even as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her. The combination of feeling him inside while she was getting clitoral stimulation made her lose it! "AAGGHH!!" She kept grinding against him, "OH YEAH!"

Finally they stopped moving. His arms dropped away and she just sat on top of him as the waves of her orgasm shot to every part of her. Their breathing was ragged. Still joined together, his hard cock slowly returned to being a soft penis.

When Alexis felt him finally slip out of her, she dropped onto the bed beside him. Snuggling close, her arm draped across his chest. The room was filled with their ragged breathing. Their bodies still touching as they shared in the afterglow of their love.

Chris finally rolled away, reaching for the drawer in the nightstand. "Lexi, do you love me?"

Alexis wondered why he would ask such a thing. "Yes." Didn't he know how she felt?

"Lexi I love you so much, something I never thought I would feel again. You came into my life and made me feel like a man. I thought I had lost that."

Her eyes got huge as she finally realized what was happening. She watched with out-of-her-mind joy as the man she loved placed an engagement ring on her finger.

Chris looked into her eyes, wondering what she was thinking, what she was feeling. "Do you love me like that?"

"Yes," Alexis giggled, "but I didn't seem to hear you asking me anything."

Chris grinned at this wonderful and amazing woman. "Alexis Yates, will you marry me?"

"Yes Chris Schneider." She felt his lips against hers even as she started giggling again. "I didn't realize that getting married was so formal."

12