Finding a Jewel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my tongue stay inside her as she flooded my face. Her scent filled my nostrils. Slowly I began to lick the length of her slit, carefully avoiding her clit, drinking her in. But Jules wanted more. She ground her hips down, rubbing her clit on me. She began to whimper, little cries building in her throat, just escaping. I continued my back and forth licking, long and slow, pinched her nipples hard. She cried out. Her grinding intensified and my face began to hurt. I moved my hands from her breasts to her ass, squeezed hard and lifted her little pixie frame from my face, leaving only my tongue in contact with her dripping pussy. I broke contact, just briefly. "Turn," I said, and returned to the sweet folds of her cunt.

With her legs under her, she spun around my tongue, it barely having left the folds of her perfect cunt. Spun completely, she settled back down on my face, her juice again coating my lips, mouth. She sat completely erect, taking her breasts in her hands, kneading, rolling, pinching. I reached my tongue toward her clit and began to lick. She moaned long and deep. I continued running my tongue along her clit, tracing out the shapes of letters, words. Jules. Cunt. Cum.

I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed. She moaned appreciatively. She grabbed my spent cock and it twitched, coming back to life under her ministration. She leaned down and licked my shaft before taking my hardening cock into her mouth. The effect was immediate, my cock growing in her mouth, soon pressing against her throat. I renewed my efforts on her clit. Rapid flicks of my tongue, then slow broad licks. That wonderful sound of muffled moaning against my cock.

Her work on my cock was getting more insistent. I knew her orgasm must be close. I licked the length of her sultry, steaming pussy, collecting all the juice I could and then returned to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. It trembled as I held it fast in my mouth, sucking in, pressing harder with my lips. I inserted a finger, sliding in with ease, then another, and rocked them back and forth, speed increasing. She pulled upward, leaving my cock, and shrieked. With the tip of my tongue, I flicked back and forth, and was rewarded with gushing nectar, running down my cheeks, filling my mouth. Jules screamed, grabbing her breasts roughly, throwing her head back with abandon, surrendering to her orgasm. I kept her clit in my mouth, licking faster and faster. She leaned forward and grabbed my thighs, squeezing hard, her voice still crying out, worn and ragged. She dug her nails in, and cried, "Enough!" and I relinquished, her moans fading now to a dirge as her orgasm departed and died.

She fell forward, panting. "Jesus," she said, "That was...mmmm. I think I want another."

"Soon," I said, thinking now of my hardened cock and the sweet velvety slit I had yet to penetrate. "First, this." I slid sideways from the lounge, shifting her prone body off mine, and stood above her spent body, her breaths still coming hard. I wiped her cum from my cheeks and licked a finger. My sweet Jules. I bent down and placed my two of my fingers on her lips. She licked out casually, sampling my offering, before taking my fingers completely into her mouth. Wanton and wicked, my little angel. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and she followed my withdrawing hand, and rising to her knees she stopped at my waist and returned to my cock. She ran her tongue up my balls and then took the head into her mouth, happily licking. I ran my hand through her hair. Sucking my cock without a thought. Selfless, obliging. But other activities now. I stepped backward, leaving her straining forward, vainly trying to keep my cock in her mouth. "You have a greedy little mouth," I said, "You shouldn't be so selfish." Teasing her a little.

"Ohhh," she said, "I think you're right. I have been a selfish little girl. I guess no more cock in my mouth tonight."

"You really shouldn't make threats that you can't back up. It could get you into trouble."

"Maybe I want to be punished."

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that."

She put on a show of pouting, then running her hands through her hair, flicking outward, coyly turning from me. I needed her now. "Knees and elbows."

"What?" she said, drawing the syllable out, her hands gripping her opposite shoulders, arms across her breasts, effecting the shy little innocent we both new she wasn't.

"On your knees. On your elbows."

She slowly backed down the lounge, her arms still crossed in front. Then, feline grace, she slipped down to her stomach, stretching her little torso out as long as possible. A vision. I began walking to the foot of the lounge as she began arching her back, pure seduction, rising up to her elbows, hands splayed in front. Her face was just inches from the lounge, the arch of her back perfectly presenting her tight ass. I stepped behind her, gazing down on the little heart shape staring back at me. One quick taste. I bent and licked from her inner thigh to her cunt. She giggled, backing her cunt onto my tongue. I rose up and grabbed a hold of those two idyllic spheres, barely finding purchase on her firm flesh. Her skin reddened under my clutching hands. Little dimples forming below my fingers. I wanted to squeeze tighter and tighter, but the need to fill her cunt was paramount. Slowly, I pressed my cock against her outer lips. Stroking upward I pushed forward, my cock finally entering into the girl of my childhood fantasies.

She moaned, low, long, as I pushed further into her tight, velvety cunt. I gasped when finally, my balls came to rest against her.

"I've wanted this for so long," I told her, realizing how true that was.

"Oh god, me too. Your big fucking cock filling my pussy." We paused for a moment, she tightened around my shaft, flooding me with pleasure. Then she said, "Now fuck me."

Long slow strokes built into that timeless rhythm. Faster, insistent, seeking release. It was like filling a silken glove. A perfect fit. The sound of her juicy cunt, our thighs crashing together. I could smell her cum that still lingered on my lips. It pushed me harder. I brought my foot onto the lounge, leg bent alongside hers. She started to moan as I increased the pace, thundering into her sweet little pussy. She rose from her elbows, tossing her head back, her hair cascading toward me. My wanton goddess, riding that transcendent moment of expectancy that yields to complete and wonderful release. I reached for her hair, twirling my hand through it, gripping and yanking back. She cried out, a hint of pain. I lifted my other hand and smacked across that perfect ass, a resounding clash of flesh on flesh, harmonizing with our crashing thighs. She cried out. I smacked her again. Another cry. My hand flying freely, turning that taut ass red, her cries melded into one drawn out guttural rasp. Her hand flew between her legs, furiously stroking her deprived clit. Her knees bent, her head dropped and she screamed. Would I ever again see an orgasm so violent, so strong?

With great difficulty I eased my pace, bringing her down from the heights of her orgasm. There was a glistening sheen on her back. I pulled out and she whimpered as my cock left her dripping cunt.

I eased her down to her stomach and then gently turned her wilted frame to her back. I removed her shoes, tossing them arbitrarily. I leaned in and kissed her full and hard. She responded, my tongue bringing her out of her orgasmic coma. I reached to her breast and gently rolled her nipple. She pulled from my mouth and said, "Suck my nipples." That taunting little smile had returned, and with it, her control and insistence.

Greedily I suckled her right breast, my hand reaching slowly between her thighs, preparing to spread her legs. She stretched and moaned. I quested further reaching her knee and began pulling it to the side. She obliged, spreading her legs. I traced up her thigh, following a trail of drying cum straight to her cunt. Lightly rubbing the length of her slit, I shifted my mouth to her other breast. She had reached between my legs and was absently stroking the length of my cock, keeping me hard while enjoying my mouth on her erect nipples. But soon, I again needed to be immersed in the confines of her silky pussy. I stood, leaving her wet nipples standing proudly, and walked again to the foot of the lounge. I grabbed by her feet and pulled her lithe frame the length of the lounge, leaving her feet dangling, her ass resting just on the precipice. I reached between her thighs and slowly spread her legs. I stepped between her and began lowering my cock to the silky folds below. Our eyes locked as I penetrated her, her nymph's grin not leaving her face for a moment. Her cunt was drenched and I easily slipped back into that gripping little hole. She was moaning again, exactly what I wanted to hear. I slowly fucked into her, while reaching forward and beginning to massage her clit. It quickly stood erect and Jules began to slip into yet another orgasm. I continued the languid rhythm with my cock, but intensified my fingers on her clit. She closed her eyes. And her smile grew. She gave a little cry, a slight orgasm rippling through her body as she reached for my hand, gripping my wrist and pulling me away.

"Too much..." she purred. I humored her for the moment, reaching instead for her left breast. I kneaded and began to quicken my assault on her cunt. She began to moan appreciatively, and then said, "Fuck me hard. And this time cum in me."

Her words were hypnotic, commanding, and I quickened, my balls now slapping against her ass. I tightened my grip on her breast, before slipping my hand to her leg, my other hand finding the opposite leg. I scooped her legs and bending down, placed her knees over my shoulders. I found my cock plunging even deeper, filling out the sweet tightness of my little angel's pussy. That eternal, blissful sensation began rolling up through my balls. Orgasm was coming.

Jules called to me, urging me on. "Oh god, fuck me. Fill me with your cum. Fuck my little pussy." Degenerating into the word 'Fuck' pouring out of her mouth in time with my thrusts. Her words had melted through my brain, eradicating any semblance of logic, focusing me on the only thing that made sense, fucking this beautiful girl. She began to cry out, not as loud as before, but an unmistakable orgasm gripping her body. She pulled her feet from behind my shoulders and placed them against my chest, bent inward, her knees bent back against her breasts. The force of her orgasm left her kicking out against me and I almost slipped from her sopping cunt. Regaining purchase, I grabbed each of her wrists and began pulling back against her. Her pressing on my chest intensified and I pulled back harder against her slight little wrists. The pressure was making me lose my mind. I fucked into her recklessly, pulling her whole body by the arms and thrusting my hips. The orgasm that had been building began spilling out of my cock, ropes of semen lashing the inside of her pussy. Amazingly, Jules began to cum again, a howl of pleasure mixing with my own cries. My balls emptied. Jules was panting, temporarily sated, I collapsed forward onto her. As I laid on her supine body, I kissed along her glistening neck, nibbling slightly. Her eyes were closed. Her mischievous smile again gracing that angelic face. "I like the way you fuck," she said.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, not even really aware of what I was saying. "Goddess," other lavish praise pouring out, my brain a post orgasmic scramble. Complete awe of the beauty below me.

She began to pull out from under me. I flopped to the side, letting her slide up to the couch, leaving me prone on the lounge. I trailed my hand down her back, grazing her ass as she moved from me. She stood and began walking away from me. Don't leave. Need to worship that body again and again. She turned back and smiled again at me, melting me back into the curve of the lounge, and then she walked out the door.

Taking stock for a moment, I glanced around the room. Elaborate furniture, opulent decoration. Wealth evident in every facet of my surroundings. I grew up with the finest in material trappings, but nothing like this. Jesus, I thought. What if her parents come home? Her clothes strewn down the hall. The front doors open. Obviously hadn't happed yet. Hadn't found me with my cock in their daughter's mouth or any other similar pose. Time to clean up. Renewed with a sense of urgency, not bothering to dress, I scooped my clothes and ran down the hall, gathering her clothes as I went. Closing the doors, my thoughts again turned to Jules.

Where had she gone? A noise from upstairs and then a Siren's call. "Johnny, I need your cock." Who could refuse? I began to ascend, when again she called out, "Come to bed Johnny. I'm waiting." Insistent but also that teasing undertone, one of someone who knows they'll ultimately get what they want

I reached the top and followed her voice down the dark hallway. "Johnny," she called, drawing my name out across her tongue. A trance was setting in. Passing doors, oblivious to all but her voice. The third door, ajar, dim light trickling out. She must have heard me. "Come in Johnny."

I opened the door and a grin spread out across my face. Jules, my angel slut, a wanton goddess, so slight but so powerful. Still naked. Her lithe little body, lasciviously snaked across a huge four post bed. Her bedroom I realized. Girly traces evident. The little things that made it Jules' home. I realized I was still holding all our clothes. Must have looked pretty stupid. I met her eyes across the room. She grinned at me with the clothes, getting the upper hand yet again.

"Did you bring me a present?"

"No, just a little clean up," I said stupidly.

"Oh? Did someone make a mess?" Such a little tease. She writhed around, stretching out, undulating so slowly. I was getting hard again, watching her little show.

"Oh, you did bring me a present," eyeing my growing cock.

"Who says it's for you?" I countered. Tossing the clothes to the foot of the bed. Approaching slowly.

Gasping, miming shock, playful anger, "Oh, do you want to me to beg?" she asked, surrendering her advantage, telling me implicitly that she wanted to beg.

"Well, yeah. If you want this," gesturing to my fully erect cock, "you're going to have to ask nicely." I stepped around the side of the bed, still looking at her eyes, forcing her to turn and look at me.

"Please Johnny. Let me play with your cock."

I crawled up onto her bed, standing on my knees. "I think you can do better than that."

She came up on her hands and knees, crawling to me, so slow. Still looking me right in the eyes. "Please, please, Johnny. Please fuck me with your big cock. I want your cock to fill my tight wet cunt while you slap my little ass. I want you to fuck me senseless and then cum on my face. I'm such a slut for your fucking cock. Please Johnny."

Jesus. Such a dirty little mouth. Such dirty words coming from that perfect little smile. But it was just another little game to play with my filthy angel. "Mmm, I still don't know if I believe you. In fact, if you want me to fuck you, then I think you are going to have to prove that you deserve it. Suck my cock."

She continued her slow crawl toward me, inching closer to my cock. God that smile. Close enough now, she leaned in and licked me from base to tip. Again, the other side of my shaft. Again, and faster. Like a fucking popsicle. My cock was so eager now for her warm little mouth. But she wasn't letting up, leaving my shaft to bathe my hanging balls with her agile tongue. I momentarily moved my eyes from the little blonde angel licking my balls, rolling my head back and closing my eyes, reveling in the pleasure she was giving me. I sighed deeply and then looked back down. She moved lower, licking my perineum. Broad strokes mixing with quick licks with the tip of her tongue. My body flooded with pleasure. She gave my balls one last caress with her tongue before moving back up to my cock. She blew across my wet shaft, a tremor running up my spine. Finally she opened her mouth and those perfect lips were once again wrapped around my cock.

Her tongue was rapidly tracing around my head, teasing the sensitive underside. It was more insistent this time. Maybe she was anxious to get to the climactic bedroom fuck. To play out the scene of our adolescent fantasies. But I had told her she had to earn it, so my cock stayed in her mouth.

She began sliding her lips down my shaft until I brushed the back of her throat. Sliding her mouth back and then returning. Now her hands were clutching my ass, her mouth bobbing even faster, still denying me her throat. I had already cum twice tonight. No danger of cumming again so fast. Free to enjoy her talented little mouth.

And then she was ready. Bringing the head of my cock against the opening of her throat, she paused and then slid so devilishly slow until again the entirety of my cock was in her perfect wet mouth. Her hands were still on my ass and she began to pull. Like she wanted more cock in her mouth. Insatiable. Then, without warning, she started to pump wildly on my cock, my balls slapping her chin with each plunge of her mouth. My breathing turned to moans, spurring my angel on. Incredible.

A minute must have passed. No slowing. Her breaths passing evenly, almost silently, through her nose. Completely at ease with my cock invading her throat. Determined to suck the cum out of me again. But there were other plans.

I reached to her head and firmly held her in place, her lips on the base of my cock. A moment more and I released her, cum and saliva trailing from her mouth to my cock before breaking and falling to the bed. The finale of the best cock sucking I had ever received.

"Now you get fucked."

"Good," she said, "now do it hard." Both of us were grinning big. The hard way. Jules' way. I could only oblige.

I grabbed her shoulders and threw her to the bed. She mock gasped, raising her hands above her head, rubbing her bents legs together. Writhing in anticipation. I stepped back off the bed making my way to the clothes I had left at the foot, seeking the belt I had promised her earlier. I picked up my simple black belt, doubled it over, grasping both ends. She watched intently. Still smiling. I bent the belt inward and then quickly jerked it taut, the crack of leather filling the silent room. She cried out. Like a moan of pleasure. She wanted the belt. But I did not want to bring it against her perfect skin. Just bind her.

I again mounted the bed and made my way to her outstretched arms. My cock passed her mouth and her greedy tongue reached out to greet it. I brought her slight little wrists together and began to wrap the belt. Once around her and again around the post of her bed. A little figure eight, then a knot. Bound to her childhood bed, ready to be fucked. She pulled against her bond, testing her freedom. She was held fast. She whimpered, but soon the wicked little smile returned. Ready to begin. I moved down her body, bypassing her face, bending to take her little nipples in my mouth, one at a time, pinching with my lips, rough. She cried out. I silenced her cry with a deep kiss, delving her mouth, the faint taste of my cum on her lips. Unexpected. Not unpleasant. I kissed deeply.

I broke from her lips, and moved to the lobe of her ear, licking, teasing. I swept my tongue across her ear. She moaned, straining against the belt, coming up on her feet, her back leaving the bed. Once more and then I moved to her legs. I parted her at her knees, and licked her inner thighs. She wiggled, my teasing getting to her, impatient for my cock to part the lips of her pussy. So soon Jules. I continued my circuit of licking her thighs, now including her labia, careful to avoid her clit.