Finding a Lesbian Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara nodded and left the room again. She came back only seconds later, holding a small box and opening it to reveal its contents to the group. Inside there was a small vibrator, a larger dildo, a blindfold, handcuffs, rope, and pasties. "This is the initiation box, hey?" asked Laney.

"Sssshhh," Andrea responded, taking the vibrator out of the box and turning it on. It buzzed at the lowest setting, but Andrea didn't touch Laney with it just yet. "What do you say we tie this one up first?" she asked the group. Everyone agreed that it was a good idea, and everyone took a different task. Cara took to typing Andrea's arms to a nearby sofa, and another girl tied Andrea's legs apart to 2 chairs. Andrea put a piece of duct tape on Laney's mouth, and another girl slipped the blindfold over her eyes. Once Laney was completely tied up and in a fully submissive position, Andrea moved the vibrator towards her body. She started on Laney's face, running the vibrator against her cheeks and nose, and then moving down to her neck. She rubbed the vibrator along Laney's nipples, causing them to harden up immediately, and then down to her naval. She skipped over Laney's clit and pussy entirely, and rubbed the vibrator down her thighs, her knees and finally the bottom of her feet. Laney moaned gently during the entire process, and her pussy was so wet that it was dripping all over the ground below her.

"Someone get her a towel," Andrea said. "She's so wet and she's getting the floor all messy like a dirty little whore. She can't even contain herself." One of the girls went to go grab Andrea a towel and Andrea lifted Laney's back slightly so she could place the towel underneath her.

After what seemed like ages, Andrea finally touched the tip of the vibrator to Laney's clit. "Mhhhhhm" Laney let out a loud moan through the duct tape. She squirmed away from the vibrator, but the rest of the girls quickly grabbed her hips and held her down to the ground. Andrea upped the setting, and one of the girls complained that the duct tape meant they couldn't communicate with her properly, and they proceeded to rip it off.

"Ahhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkk," Laney gasped as the vibrator pulsed up and down her clit. "Mhmm, please, please, fuck."

"Please, what?" asked Karlee.

"Please fill my pussy."

"Well, she asked for it," said Cara. She took the dildo and slid it into Laney's wet pussy, and Laney nearly screamed with excitement. She couldn't see what was happening, but she could feel that there were multiple people surrounding her, and some were playing with her clit, her pussy, her nipples, and her ass. She loved the attention, and she could feel a climax building.

Karlee also loved the attention that her sub was getting. She helped to coax the girls, to get Cara to go deeper and faster with the dildo, and to get Andrea to up the vibrator to the highest setting.

"Don't cum yet, my slave," Karlee said to Laney. "You know what'll happen if you do.

Laney moaned loudly, actively squirming away from the vibrator so that she wouldn't feel such a strong urge to cum. But Andrea wasn't about to let her get away that easily, she pushed the vibrator down on Laney's swollen clit on the highest setting and held it there, holding down Laney's body with her other free hand, and a few of the other girls helped.

"Noooooo," Laney said. "I'm not allowed to cum without the permission of my mistress."

"That's right," said Karlee.

Laney desperately tried to think of a way not to cum. She tried to get her mind to gravitate away from how horny she felt, from how much she loved others having control of her body. She trie tot think about things that would normally turn her off, but all she could feel was the sensations of having her nipples pinched, her pussy being fucked with a dildo, a butt plug filling her tight asshole and a vibrator on the highest setting vibrating violently against her sensitive clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk," Laney exclaimed. "I'm sorry, mistress, but I can't help it, fuckkkkkkkk." She came harder than she had ever cum before. Her body shook uncontrollably, and she squirted all over the girls who were playing with her pussy, letting out stream after stream as Andrea held the vibrator firmly against her clit. The orgasm lasted for nearly 30 seconds, after which Laney was still trembling and moaning.

"She came without your permission," said Andrea finally, looking up at Karlee. "What are you going to do about it?"

12