Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick to the rescue.
9k words
4.39
48.2k
68

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloomy day at the start as I woke up in my empty over sized bed. My girlfriend had left three weeks before and I still felt cold and lonely. The last two months of our relationship seemed ridiculous. We had a big argument over the direction we were going. I started the fray of course as I was frustrated beyond seeing straight. She said I had commitment issues and she wanted more. Commitment issues my ass I thought, we had dated for about a year and lived together for less than five months of that time, since New Years anyway. More of what I kept wondering, she never said. She turned somewhat frosty in the sex department after two months, just after Valentines Day to be exact. Maybe she was thinking I would propose, I don't know. We went from daily sexual activity to maybe a tryst on the weekend if I was lucky afterward. I heard a rumor from one of our associated friends that she had been sleeping with her married boss for some time and possibly his wife was involved in the affair also. That made it pretty clear to me that I wasn't the problem and neither was my commitment issues.

After a nice hot shower, I was standing in front of the mirror getting ready to shave. "Ricky, my boy, today is gonna be different." I said aloud dismissing the funk that had settled into my nature. Today is my birthday, twenty-nine to be exact, and a party at the bar was on tap this evening. First, I had to get through another hectic day at work.

Blue jeans, white button up shirt and black sport coat with blue pinstripes. I was glad it was a casual Friday to go along with things with nothing really on tap for the day. Being a Project Manager for a R&D team can be hectic if there are deadlines to meet. All I needed to do was make sure everything was on schedule today and set up next weeks meetings.

I was happy with my two bedroom third floor condo I called home. I scrimped and saved for two years before I had enough money to purchase it outright. The maintenance fees per month was more than the efficiency apartment I was renting at one time. We had a doorman on duty around the clock that provided security. The manager, Erica, was on duty from 10 AM til 7 PM during the week. I think she tried to make a pass at me last week but I wasn't all that sure. She is close to my age, single and a good looking blonde. Just something about her turns me off however, most blondes do as they think men love their ditzy scatter brained notions. Call it stereotyping or whatever the politically correct term is these days, I just don't care for someone acting stupid because it is perceived as provocative especially when you know they are not.

Normally I drive to work, today I had George call me a taxi. George is the regular weekday doorman and provides entrance security. I didn't want to drink and drive or come home after work to go back out. The drive was an uninteresting waste of twenty minutes. That matched with what happened the rest of the day as well, I could have stayed home and accomplished just as much. Just a few minor things came up during the day that was easy to take care of. The girls had gotten me a birthday cake and had a little celebration after lunch with the department. Not sure why, as we were all going to the bar after work, adding in significant others as well. I didn't have a secretary or personal assistant per se, it was one of the things the company liked about me. Kathy was the call center rep and I used her if I needed help in that regard. She was always happy to accomplish those tasks albeit seldom as her job was rather mundane and boring.

We went to a very upscale sports bar with a pool hall in back. Everybody likes this place because of the eye candy. The waiters wear black spandex shorts with a button up zebra striped silk jersey, the waitresses wear a mini skirt over the shorts, most of the time without the shorts, with the silk jersey, most generally as tight as possible and unbuttoned for obvious reasons. You can easily tell when either sex is turned on, which happens to be most of the time. Women like to come to the bar as they always get a free feel of some willing hard dick on the side. Us guys always had to be cautious as there was a no touching rule for the waitresses. Though the willing ones had their way around the rule and always made it subtly clear their intentions. New waitresses were the worst for a couple weeks, wearing the spandex shorts under their skirt until they learned tip finesse from their elders. Comes close to a strip bar without the direct nudity to put it mildly.

After eating, birthday cake once again, three or four rounds of drinks most of us broke up to go home. We had a waiter to the delight of the girls if your wondering. That didn't mean I didn't get a visit from my favorite waitress that came close to giving me a birthday lap dance. She did leave a wet spot on my jeans and it wasn't from a spilled drink. I think she took her panties off for my treat, if she wore any at all. Six of us decided to go play a couple games of championship partner eight ball. Kathy decided she was going to be my partner as she was flying solo, normal for her. I never understood her at all. She was smart, funny and dressed rather sexy all the time but never had a steady anything. The way she was dressed, short skirt, heels and a filmy top that showed off her molded black shelf bra, told me she wasn't planning on going home alone and I was the prey. She knew I was on the market and figured she would make a play. Initially I was was going to pounce on her but that changed in the end. She kept subtly touching me with her hands and grazing her tits against me every chance she got. I was actually getting turned on by her actions and was allowing her to sit in my lap to start and my hard cock loved the idea. It may have worked but she kept blowing it on the table and the shots added up quick for her in our pool drinking game.

I ended up pouring her into a taxi to take her home about an hour and a half later. Not before she gave me several peeks of her nearly bare ass with that white pearl thong she was wearing when leaning over the pool table. She kept looking back making sure I was watching with a very catty smile. Yeah, my cock took notice and it didn't help my pool game much either. She was so turned on she was leaking down her legs and leaving her wetness behind on the bar stool she was sitting on between shots. She was wanting to sit on my lap which I allowed at first but I made sure she couldn't when she started acting silly. I might have taken her home to sleep it off, but I thought it might get embarrassing in the morning. Besides, sleeping with a coworker can become quite a problem in my position and something I really didn't want to deal with.

Another night wasted and going home alone again as I waited outside the bar for another taxi. I put Kathy in the last one that arrived and sent her home. She could barely walk or talk by that time being very inebriated. She wasn't a happy camper because I wouldn't go with her, she begged even, rather disgustingly I might add. She slurred something like, take me home and fuck the shit out of me right before she heaved all over the sidewalk. Normally I would have made sure she got home safely and took care of her til morning like I always do. It was my birthday and decided I didn't want to play grown up baby sitter.

As I was waiting I heard someone scream and something hit a dumpster. I ran over to the alley where I heard the noise to investigate. Two guys saw me coming and ran down the alley, one carried a baseball bat but I had only seen them mostly from behind. A woman laid crumpled against the dumpster clutching her purse. I called 911 immediately from my cell phone. A mute cry for help as she pleadingly looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks. She grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go when I went over to see if I could help. Our eyes met and an unexplainable dazing shock went through me.

The cops and paramedics arrived in about five minutes. They couldn't get her to let go of me either as her left hand had a death grip on me as well as her purse strap. I told the cops what I knew which wasn't much. The paramedics checked her out, may have some broken ribs, a broken right forearm and possibly a concussion from hitting her head on the dumpster. They put an ABP out for two guys in jeans, white sneakers, black hoodies, and one carrying a baseball bat as that was all I saw. I wasn't all that sober but this seemed to have a very sobering effect on me immediately.

She didn't relinquish my hand or the purse until we got in the ambulance and on our way to the hospital. The paramedics had a hard time getting her on the gurney with her strongly attached to me. They wanted to give her a shot but they were warned not to in her condition. She would only give the purse to me and smile before she suddenly passed out. What was I suppose to do? I didn't have much choice at the moment as we were off to the hospital with the sirens wailing away. Of course they asked me all kinds of questions at the hospital, they acted like I was her boyfriend or something even though they were told otherwise. I quickly checked her purse, it contained about two hundred dollars in cash, some odds and ends that women carry but no ID of any kind.

They were going to ship her off to another hospital so I had to lie to get her seen immediately regardless of our status. I told them her name was Rikki Morgan and my sister. I gave them my address and insurance information which would work in this case as no one would be any wiser unless they did some digging. The lead cop, an Officer Carlson to be exact, sympathetically understood my position and listed her as a Jane Doe on their reports.

They cast her broken arm with a new self adjusting splint contained inside. Her ribs weren't broken but did have a couple cracked so they taped them up. She was still out cold and a CT scan showed she had a slight concussion but no damage. They admitted her and said they would hold her until tomorrow for observation at least. They would call me to come pick her up when they were ready to release her. I kept getting somewhat venomous odd stares from the attending nurses and the doctor when he filled me of the findings. I called a taxi and went home. I kept her purse with me as I didn't want to leave it in the care of someone else after their rather cold reception. I figured as her benefactor, I would at least get to talk to her before she went her own way.

I got home later than I wanted at 3 AM and drifted off to sleep. My snoring was interrupted at noon when my cell phone started singing that unknown caller song. It was the hospital calling to tell me, Rikki was ready to be discharged. I needed to bring her some clothes and pick her up. I was confused at first then it came back to me in a flash at what had transpired the night before. I groggily told them I would be there in about an hour or so.

I took a shower and got ready in somewhat of a hurry wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The only thing I had that she could possibly wear was a black halter dress which might be accidentally perfect. It was at the dry cleaners with my stuff when the ex left and I hadn't returned it to her yet as if I really cared. It would just have to do and I was hoping that it wasn't too big. I remembered Jane Doe was short and rail thin but strong as an ox.

When I got to her room, the nurse said she was in the shower which I heard running. I signed all the paperwork they had to get her released into my care. I asked the nurse if she had told them anything. She said no, she hadn't uttered a single word. Not even when they changed the bandages on her ribs. I thought it odd as I remembered her screaming when it happened. Shock I asked but all I got was a shrug of the shoulders from the nurse. They were even icy toward me.

She came out with a towel around her head and wearing a hospital gown, it was just draped on her shoulders and the sling on her right arm was more or less holding it in place. She seemed pleased to see me. I handed her the bag with the dress in it and showed her my crossed fingers. She nodded her head and went back into the bathroom, her naked ass sashaying openly. I looked away almost immediately although my glimpse showed a nice bubble butt and an intricate tramp stamp tattoo. I heard what sounded like plastic wrap being torn off.

The nurse came in and gave me instructions about symptoms of a concussion and what to use for headaches. If she had any, I was to bring her back in immediately, especially if the headaches lasted more than a day. She gave me a bag with plastic wrap in it to cover the ribs and arm when she is in the shower. She told me to buy plenty of saran wrap as it was cheaper. Last but not least were the instructions on the painkillers. The ribs would need to be bandaged again in about a week by the family doctor if the heavy bruising remained. The family doctor may want to recast the arm again after taking more x-rays if it wasn't healing correctly or surgery might be needed. It struck me funny they were giving me all the detailed instructions, contemptibly.

She came out of the bathroom wearing the black halter dress I had brought and had combed her wet hair. The dress fit her rather well by accident, a little loose but doable. The pink hospital slippers they gave her didn't do a thing for her. She came and grabbed my arm with her left hand and leaned against me like she had known me all my life. They had a wheelchair waiting, she held my hand the entire trip to the entrance. I brought the car around and the nurse helped her in, got the seat belt fastened and we took off.

I remained silent as I had to take her to my place to pick up her purse anyway, she never said a word either which I thought rather strange. Jason, a weekend doorman and full-time college student, came out to help me with her from the drop off area. I left to go park my car in the garage. I didn't have a clue who she was and she hadn't said a word to me either, then again I never asked. Just that infectious smile of hers and those brown puppy dog eyes that watched me like a cat hunting its prey. I didn't have a clue as to what I was going to do other than be a gentleman and help her out.

We got to the condo and entered, and I had her sit on the couch. I went and retrieved her purse and handed it to her. She opened it and smiled seeing the contents still remained intact I suppose. "Hungry?" I asked. Thinking she probably didn't get much to eat at the hospital and I was famished. She only nodded her head in the affirmative. I looked in the fridge and cupboards, nothing impressive as I hadn't got out to get my weekly rations as of yet. Since it was just me, I didn't have much of anything to offer unless you wanted breakfast and even that was slim pickings. It was late afternoon and I wanted a steak. The restaurant down the street would be perfect but she needed shoes instead of those silly pink slippers. I couldn't help with that in the quick term without a shopping trip that would take too long.

She was good looking in the dress, though the arm in a sling didn't help her overall look. Cast from above the elbow to alomst to her fingertips, it looked heavy in my estimation. Black hair framed her face, with the length half way down her back and needed brushed now that it had dried and a little wind blown. A little on the skinny side, maybe from the lack of eating but looked fit and remembered her death grip, though it could have been the adrenalin rush effect. My neighbor might be able to help if she was home I thought. Enough to go eat for the time being anyway, til I found out where she lived and such. I finally asked her name but she just stared at me and made an unrecognizable gesture with her left hand. I was without a clue of course.

I went across the hall and knocked on the door. Patrice answered wearing tight yoga pants that looked nearly see thru and displayed a nice camel toe. A cut off tight t-shirt that barely covered her encased tits with a bare toned midriff. It was obvious she had been working out as her t-shirt was sweat soaked and clinging to her sports bra she was obviously wearing. Her long fingers ended in relatively long salon maintained nails with blue polish. The cold air from the hallway caused her sweat soaked nipples on her large chest to suddenly beam outwards, I thought that odd but possible I guess. Her long dark brown hair hung in a pony tail cascaded to the right shoulder. She was always a wondrous sight no matter what when I saw her. In my mind I thought she was beautiful for a large framed gal and my cock sprung up to attention. Okay, so I always liked the small size types for some reason, that includes tits. I epitomize more than a mouthful or handful is a waste. Not that Patrice was fat or big boned, taller at 5' 7", DD chest or larger, maybe 130 pounds at the most, well toned, a beautiful pair of long legs and an ass I could watch all day long. She didn't really fit my type because of her tits but...I really lusted after her.

"Patrice, can you help me out with something?" I asked or was it begged after I got my eyes adjusted to where they should be.

"Sure. What is it?" She asked as my question took her by surprise but her brown eyes suddenly seemed to sparkle.

"Well, err, um." I stammered as I couldn't figure out what to say, probably Patrice causing my problem of hoof and mouth disease. Then it struck me, no need for an excuse and get my brain thinking on the problem at hand, not on the sexy beauty in front of me with those full kissable lips. "I have this date for dinner and she has a couple problems and I was wondering if you could help?" I said stammered out convincingly. Patrice looked at me funny. Maybe I was drooling and didn't know it. It looked more like dismay at my question. "You will see. A little TLC makeover on your part so we can go eat steaks at Henre's place. You can join us if you want." I said hopefully, especially the last part.

"Rain check on the dinner as I have a date in a couple hours, business you know. Let me see this wretched girl of yours then. I'll see what I can do." I said laughing at him. Probably another bimbo he picked up. We have fun teasing each other, joking back and forth. I know he was checking me out and it turned me on as usual. He does that to me all the time and doesn't realize it. He just isn't the type of man that I want. He is the perfect gentleman all the time and I want the deviant type that knows what he wants and takes it. Though the dinner invite would have been a great idea if it was just the two of us and I would have canceled the other.

She probably thought I picked up a hooker or the waitress I had my eye on as she knew it was my birthday yesterday. She couldn't go because of her work, a last minute design flaw with an architect or something. It would probably be the same difference to her in the long run.

Patrice came over and took one look at her. "What did you do to the poor girl?" Patrice asked mollified.

"Nothing. I swear! I happened to help her out after she got beat up in the alley by The Refs Station last night. I don't even know her name. She hasn't said a word. Shock maybe." I said.

"Always the gentleman aren't you? I think I can make her presentable. You know you are going to look stupid feeding her. I should cancel my date just to watch." I said laughing at him. Maybe I should cancel the date as this would be fun to watch.

"That would be nice." I said with a chuckle hoping she would.

"Always the tease." She said looking at me with a smirk.

"You turned me down, remember?" I retorted.

"That I did, unfortunately." I said thoughtfully wishing I hadn't.

"Watch her ribs, they have them taped up pretty good." I said as Patrice took her by the hand and led her next door.