Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 05

Story Info
A Training Day for Rick and Jen.
8.7k words
4.71
21.6k
8

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up slowly with a hot mouth sliding up and down my hard cock. No dream this time I knew. I never opened my eyes, letting the wonderful feeling encase me. It felt so good, Puppy just had that way about her. Wait! Puppy isn't suppose to be doing that, doctors orders. My eyes shoot open. Puppy leaned down and kissed me, I settled down as our kisses got torrid. Both hot mouths were working their magic. Puppy was running her hand over my chest and would occasionally pinch one of my little hard nub of a nipple. It finally dawned on me that Sarah was doing the sucking on my cock, probably at the request of Puppy. That got my blood hotter and made me moan. Puppy then got up and carefully straddled me and nestled her cunt over my face. I could see the blonde head of Sarah slowly rise and fall on my hard cock while Puppy got into position. I began licking and sucking in her sweet nectar and making hard licks over her clit. She would tremble with excitement every time I hit her hard button. She guided me to where she wanted licked as she would move up, down, then sit back, when and where she wanted pressure. She is like a conductor leading the symphony. I am in heaven and started building rapidly to the crescendo. I started breathing heavy, bucking in the heavenly mouth of Sarah.

Sarah pulled her mouth off, using her hand to hold my cock back until I stopped my bucking. Puppy pulled away until I caught my breath and calmed down. Then she started her movements against my mouth again. I went back to licking and sucking again as I freed my hands to hold her hips and gain some control over her. I attack her clit with the tip of my tongue for a spell, then lick her sweet tunnel and savor the sweet honey taste. I would then move back and suck her clit into my mouth and put pressure on it with my lips and hit it with the tip of my tongue. Puppy suddenly got off of me and Sarah engulfed me once again and started bobbing up and down furiously. I bucked up hard and started my eruption. Sarah held my cock with her hand as I came in her sweet mouth. Puppy watched on as Sarah came up and kissed her with an open mouth filled with my cream.

Puppy gave me a tongue wagging kiss that tasted a little salty and gooey then winked at me. Sarah was licking her lips with a smile. Puppy then positioned herself over the edge, her ass resting on the padded rail of the bed with her head on my chest and legs spread. Sarah then went to work on Puppy as I heard her wet licks. Her eyes would look at us when she got to the top, then disappear for another lick. Puppy held my cock with her free hand squeezing and pulling it once in a while keeping me hard with the slippery remnants. It didn't take long before Puppy locked her legs around Sarah and ground her pussy in Sarah's face. Puppy finally settled down as Sarah finished licking, regaining a normal breathing pattern.

Sarah got on the bed and straddled my cock then impaled herself while Puppy guided it in. Her eyes were glazed as she rode my cock slowly at first. Puppy reached up and untied the string that confined Sarah's breasts. Puppy started squeezing and pinching and pulling Sarah's nipples like she did to herself last night. Sarah was breathing hard, her eyes were closed, her mouth open, her tongue occasionally liking her lips. She started picking up the pace, Puppy reached down and started playing with her clit. Sarah dropped one more time and convulsed, her muscles tightening and squeezing my cock. Her moan sounded more of anguish than pleasure and rather quiet. I wondered why she always held in her screams of passion instead of letting go. I could feel her juices run over my ball sac as it cooled from the air. Her orgasm seemed to last forever though it was only a minute or so probably. Sarah let out a long sexy sigh, then looked at us with a huge grin.

"I have never climaxed so hard in my life from a cock!" Sarah exclaimed. "Thank you so much Sir, Ma'am. Breakfast will be ready on time." She said happily as she climbed off my hard cock and scooted off to the kitchen.

Puppy then climbed on my hard cock and rode me til I exploded inside her. She smiled at me then slowly got off and crawled up beside me. Kissing me feverishly then pulled my earlobe wanting her pain pills..

"You had a hand in this didn't you?" I asked rather drained.

"I made sure Sarah was awake to make breakfast for our Master. I then told her how I wanted to surprise you this morning. She performed above and beyond my expectations, maybe even hers. I knew you would have been mad if I performed the blow job. So I let her do it and I got the delicious reward. Her reward was your wonderful cock in her pussy that she didn't get last night." Puppy said relating her plan still using the tablet.

"What am I ever going to do with the two of you?" I said laughing.

"That is easy Master. Let us please you anyway you want." She said smiling.

"I smell breakfast cooking. I think we should get cleaned up a little" I said. Savoring what smelled like pancakes and bacon cooking with a growling stomach. With that we went to the bathroom and cleaned up and the pain pills. I retied the bow for puppy but she didn't want to put anything else on as she wanted to match Sarah. I thought that a little odd at first, then I remembered something she said. It was a competition and she was trying to teach me several things the entire morning.

"You can get dressed you know. I won't allow a competition between the two of you. You are my one and only." I said trying to remind her that I loved only her.

"I know Master. It makes me happy remembering the old times and Sarah must be taught. She knows the rewards of good sex now, something she has never had I suspect. She will be much more compliant and accepting, no matter what we do with her. That was how I was taught at the beginning. She is like me in that regard back then, always wanting more." She said as I put on my robe.

"I know Sarah likes to be teased mercilessly and likes to watch others having sex. I know you like pain in your play by the equipment we bought. I am reluctant with your injuries, plus I have never done anything like that. Is that why you wanted Sarah, to teach her and me?" I asked thoughtfully.

"Yes Master. Finding Sarah was an accident like I was when I first learned. I learned early on by accident that I liked the pain before I was taught, when done right it can be earth shattering. Everybody has a different tolerance, from none at all to very heavy. With me, it depends on my mood which you will learn to read. I love to be paddled but there are times I want the sting of the crop, sometimes both. There are days I just want to feel loved. Many relationships fail because sex becomes mundane, one or both start searching for more or different, like Sarah. Many never find true happiness and they tend to repeat themselves, over and over. Lance and Mary taught me that." Puppy said remembering her first teachers.

"So many things to learn. What about Sarah and pain? Why did Lance and Mary let you go?" I asked with so many questions on my mind and she was opening up to me.

"Yes Master. So much for you to learn. You may have missed it last night about Sarah, when she pinched her nipple hard and stretched her breast out. It was subtle but she demonstrated to me she wants it. Finding her limits and what she likes is our goal. She holds it in and doesn't let her emotions out." She stated with a smile.

"Lance and Mary were my first teachers. They taught me everything I know and they seem to be absolutely right. They knew me so well and we were happy together for several years. Until she had the baby then things started changing. I loved the baby as if it was my own. That was a problem along with the fact they knew I couldn't be just a maid. Too hard to hide and change without becoming problematic down the road. With sadness they had to let me go but I understood. I was heartbroken at the time but I have realized they were right in their decision. We still talk from time to time." Puppy related some of her early life.

"I worked at a bar after that where I met Lionel. He was a great Master and a power lawyer. I was more maid than slave, more like sex toy with him as he was only home ten to twelve days a month. I think he actually loved me but needed that power trophy wife to advance his career. I could be the trophy girlfriend but that was all in that realm. He finally found his wife and she was jealous of me. I left at his wishes when they went on their honeymoon, leaving a letter wishing them the best. That is how I ended up here." Puppy related her tale.

"What makes you think the same situation won't happen here?" I asked wondering what her thoughts were.

"You have claimed me and declared that I am your everything. If something goes wrong I only have myself to blame. I won't let that happen." Puppy replied kissing me passionately. With that we left for the kitchen where breakfast was waiting. Sarah had the table set for all three of us. I had a plate with a three pancake stack, while they had one small one. Two strips of bacon each, buttered toast, orange juice and coffee.

"Did I forget anything Sir?' Sarah asked very bubbly.

"Looks great. Sit and eat." I ordered satisfied with her accomplishments.

While I sat eating, I realized Puppy was trying to teach me many things this morning. It was fun but overwhelming at the same time. I needed to do more research so I didn't seem a complete idiot or ass. I needed alone time with myself so I could comprehend my research and put in my perspective. Make notes of things and ask questions about it later. Today would be the ideal day as nothing was on the agenda until tomorrow. The only thing was the laundry that needed to be done. I had a few other things in mind but they seemed trivial at the moment.

"Ladies, I need to do some research on a project today. I also need the laundry done. The laundry room is the fourth door on the left down the hallway, marked Laundry Room on the door. You will need your key to get in, Puppy. I will leave that task in your capable hands. Plus this place needs a bit of a cleaning as I do have a guest coming tomorrow for the weekend." I ordered mildly.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied while Puppy nodded in assent.

"Sarah, I would like you to meet Rikki also. Saturday would be the likely day I would think. We could go out for pizza, beer and cokes." I stated.

"I would love that, Sir. I work til close that day and can't be here til almost 10 PM." Sarah said glumly.

"That is fine, I understand. I will bring yours back and you can eat here. You can park in the guest area on the first level of the parking garage and will need to be buzzed in by the doorman. What do you like on your pizza?" I said giving and taking orders.

"Pepperoni, sausage and mushroom, Sir." Sarah said with her bubbly smile.

I put that information into my phone of course. We did have a little bit of a problem where clothes were concerned. The girls finally opted for pajama pants and wore one of my old shirts over their tops they were already wearing. Sarah came up with the resourceful idea of cutting it out and tying it for Puppy to make it easier. Shoes were a different story as Sarah was stuck with her own heels and Puppy matched her to seem fair I think. They actually looked sexy in an odd way.

While Sarah was cleaning up the dishes from breakfast I asked Puppy if it was a good idea to use the bullet on Sarah. My thought was to keep her excited all day and give her a good going over this evening. Puppy said it was a good thought but not a wise idea to overload her so quick with pure pleasure. Puppy said Sarah would be ready all on her own. Girl time would be the best course of action today since they were playing maids and had work to do. Her reasoning seemed logical to me. I told her to do our bedroom last as I would do my work there and shut the door to muffle the noise.

I didn't know what I was looking for. The first thing I found out was the difference between a consensual slave and a consensual submissive. That made me realize the differences between Puppy and Sarah. It also told me why Puppy had nothing but what she was wearing when we met though it might have been her own perceived notion. I had one of each and both wanted to be full time as I remembered the discussion with Sarah the previous evening. Though I only thought of Puppy as a submissive lover in all reality.

Then I learned about limits. I was very uncertain about this because I didn't know what I liked myself. I knew Puppy would teach me what she liked but didn't know if it was beyond what I was willing to do. I learned about subspace. I think Sarah hit that last night at the restaurant and again after she collapsed in a sense. That is why Puppy was against the bullet today, too much of a good thing is not exactly good if over used. Then there were safe words. Red, green and yellow were recommended for beginners. I could see the problem with keeping those especially with Sarah and her job. They need to be short and easy to remember but out of the mainstream somewhat. I would need to think about that, Puppy probably had the answer. That is why Puppy suggested girl time, so she could find out. I was unaware but Puppy was leading me in the right direction the whole time.

The basics looked easy enough to comprehend even to my unknowing mind. Time to find out about the nitty gritty. I found a site that offered true stories. I read a few of them, if that was the case I would say there are some truly sick people out there if you ask me. Then I found a site with stories from both sides. I liked those from the start as you get the perception from both at the same time and weren't as sadistic. Though I wondered about some of the scenarios.

Many of them started out as the slave would be naked, kneeling with her head down waiting for her Master at the door. Collar on and leash ready with dinner on the table. It didn't matter if Master came home alone or not. I liked the idea at first, but as I thought about it, I could see that getting boring quick on a daily basis. Maybe a once a week thing on the waiting at the door. Sharing either one with strangers like that I wasn't so keen on and I wasn't sure why.

Then there was the ones that taught about assuming positions. For Puppy this made no sense, what would I be inspecting? She was hairless from the neck down, nothing to inspect if you ask me except to see if her makeup looked good, didn't need a posture for that. If she had clothes on and I made a rule about certain items then it would make sense if I wanted to check. The rest were basically sex position commands or garnered to humiliate with reason.

Okay, after thinking it over the inspection one would stay though I think the arms should be behind them naturally, not behind their head. Why behind the head? I would keep the kneeling one at the door, though I think pillows would be nicer on the knees, and use it when needed for after work punishment or preparation to a fun evening.

Then I read one about a punishment of a woman that was treated like a dog. I liked that one for some reason. Hands cuffed behind her back, made to eat from bowls off the floor. Made to beg for a treat. The rest of her punishment is not available here though as I don't have any yard to walk her and the park isn't a sane or safe place in my books. I wondered if that was the kind of thing the girl at the pet shop liked, maybe I would stop and ask her one day.

Then I read about spanking and how to make it enjoyable. Bare handed was used but it hurts the hand as well as the receivers ass and a paddle was better. There was proper technique in both and make sure you stayed away from the tail bone. Some even liked having their tits slapped. My first instincts said that was a no-no with Puppy as I would end up hurting myself with the piercings. That may have been what Bev was referring to. Some didn't mind having their face slapped. There was a right way and a wrong way for that even. I am not sure I could do that period. It sure made me think about limits, my limits and theirs.

Then there was a big section on whips of all kinds. Crops and cats were the safest but still they said to go slowly for the beginner and practice on something else first. There was a right way and of course there was a wrong way. Most of the other whips had big warnings and they compared it simply. Remember they were made to inflict a stinging blow on a tough hide not soft skin. Ouch!

Restraining was also another topic, but for the most part you only needed to use common sense. Make sure you didn't put them in a position to break, choke or hinder breathing and cut off circulation.

So much information was making me tired and my cock was like an elevator on some of the stories I read. Then I remembered, one place sent a DVD video. Maybe I would watch that as it might have some insight. Though the internet said that most of those may really be dangerously deviant hardcore. I found it and put it in. It was actually a beginners guide by professionals so it said. It showed the right way to do things and showed the gruesome aftermath of things gone hideously wrong. That was sickening but think it was to make oneself brutally aware. Alcohol consumption was another driving aspect they brought to light, on both sides. That I could really understand. Okay, I had enough for the day. At least I was more knowledgeable than when I started. I still had some reservations about a few things but would learn to satisfy my love. Safe, sane and consensual. I put everything back and put on a pair of loungers to see what the ladies were up to and fix some lunch since they were working hard.

The girls were at the table talking, drinking a glass of soda. Two baskets of folded laundry were sitting on the floor ready to be put away. I started getting out the fixings for a salad.

"Master, what are you doing?" Sarah asked in a somewhat angry voice.

"Just making a little leftover lunch for us." I said wondering as she always called me Sir and seemed upset.

"Not while I am here, Master. I will make it." Sarah said with pride in her voice. Sarah got up and came to the kitchen. "Salad and what for the main course, Master?" She asked with contempt.

"The left over lasagne." I said, thinking it was safer to let her finish.

"The laundry is done. We will put it away after we eat lunch. Then start the cleaning. As you ordered Master." Sarah said with a smile.

"Can I at least get my own soda?" I asked hoping she wouldn't get mad.

"Yes Master, sorry." Sarah said laughing, knowing she went overboard.

Ten minutes later Sarah served me my meal she prepared. Then served Puppy. Then herself after she asked if we needed anything else first. Something tells me Puppy set the rules for her and she must have agreed to them by the way she was acting. I looked at Puppy and she smiled at me smugly. I figured I would spring a few things on them after their chores for the day were over.

After I finished eating, I went and put a shirt on, took my keys and went downstairs to retrieve my mail. The background check for Puppy was in the mail. I opened it and everything she told me was true so to speak. Her parents are both deceased. An aunt and uncle living in California which I never bothered to ask about relatives. Three terms of employment with raving reviews, two as a maid, one as a waitress, all in the Chicago area. She may have been cheated of honors when graduating from high school as she had a 4.0 GPA. Had over ten grand in a bank which was a shock to me. I had a copy of that added to the file with Erica to satisfy the tenement code.

Erica looked at me strangely I thought. Maybe I am starting to see things that aren't true. Though I am positive she acted different toward me and she even called me sir in our conversation. I don't ever remember her saying that at any time before to anyone. How did she figure it out I wondered. That is simple I guess, Puppy and her collar is a dead give away if you were paying attention. She helped with the boxes and I tried to play it off as clothes, Erica probably knew better. Erica was wanting to know what they contained I bet as she lingered before leaving yesterday. I did tell Erica we were cleaning and Rikki was coming tomorrow for the weekend. Erica didn't seem all that happy about the news before I left.