Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laundry needed to be done and the place cleaned. I was a bit bummed about that because I was not sure of my exact status. After last night however, I decided it was a cheap payment and my clothes needed washed anyway. Jen and I dressed alike. We were sort of on display but covered. It didn't matter as the laundry room was a locked facility and needed a key to get in. Girl time was the best way to explain it. I learned about Jen and she learned about me. She told me what she wanted and I told her my desires. They seemed to fit well like an interlocking puzzle. Basically, I would be their submissive sex toy and maid, not a slave. She had to explain the difference. Truthfully it wasn't much, except I wouldn't be giving up everything. It had to be safe, sane and consensual and I could call a stop at any point if I didn't like the situation and address the problem.

I only had to remember a few things. Rick was the Master and Jen was second in command as dictated by her lover status. She may be a slave, so she said, but I don't think Rick considered her one. With nothing but the love for her man and she wouldn't let anything interfere with that ever, not even me. She said it is a hard concept not falling in love and hurts when you have to leave. Where I was concerned, it would happen at some point. Conditions may change and a possibility I might find true love along the way with someone, just like her.

Having sex with someone else is a possibility, but Rick would be in a position to control it. Matter of fact, he would control me every minute of the day except when I was at work and even then he would exert some kind of influence. I was happy about all this. It might be new and exciting but it was exactly what I have been looking for.

When we finished the laundry, we decided to have some soda to quench our thirst. We hadn't paid attention to the time and Rick said he didn't want to be disturbed as he was working on something. If I was to be his maid, I was going to cook when I was there. I may have been overzealous about kicking him out of the kitchen but it was my job. I wanted to prove to him I could do it willingly. It turned me on a little after thinking about it. Afterward we set about the place cleaning everything. Nothing was really dirty but if it didn't move I cleaned it. Even a few things that did move.

I made a fatal mistake after that when it came down to their bedroom and bath. I walked in without knocking first. It never even dawned on me til later when I was told about the infraction. I finished up in short order, put the supplies away and had some more soda to drink. I started calling Rick, Master, just like Jen. They both looked at me but didn't say a thing. He was of course to me. He corrected me later, he didn't want me to call him Master, only Sir. I later found out it was my status, I was his submissive not his slave. It was a fine line he had to draw, he was my Master but Jen was the only one he wanted to call him that. He called her Puppy and I was to call her Jen or Jenifer depending on which she preferred. I had no reason to argue, I couldn't, he was the Master and I had to abide by his rules.

He had Jen go fetch me a collar and leash. I had a choice to make and if I accepted there wouldn't be any turning back in my mind. I didn't even hesitate, it was what I wanted. After that they taught me positions. Jen would demonstrate and I would follow into the same position. The Welcome Home position worried me a little, what if he brought someone home with him? Jen said there would be others. I could be naked in cuffs holding a leash maybe. Jen said he would control the situation no matter what, so I decided it was a non issue right then and there.

Then he had us in the Inspection pose. He made a few comments about hair. I loved the idea being totally bare, just like Jen. She had told me there was a way to remove it and would become permanent. Sure would save on some creams and razors. He knew how to pinch my nipples and did it hard enough to make cry out. I think he was looking for that for some reason, because he quit immediately. Then he slapped my tits, it stung but I didn't let it get the best of me, I kind of liked it in all reality. He told me that was my punishment for having a climax at the restaurant without permission. I was upset about that at first until he said I would get my revenge. The pinch and slaps had a quick erotic effect on my pussy. He made checks before and after. I hope I didn't blush too deeply.

Next he had us in what he called a Cock Sucking pose. I couldn't figure out why he called it that at first. Then I saw Jen and I followed suit, he ordered me to blow him then had me put my arms behind me. Then I found out, you have to have good muscle control to stay upright. I had no choice but to engulf him as I couldn't stay back, good thing I love to suck cock but he knew that already. He fucked my mouth til he climaxed and I swallowed. Then had me stabilize myself before pulling out. That was the treat for my revenge, Jen could only watch helplessly. It was a wonder that I didn't make a mess on the floor to clean up as I was gushing by this point. Then again maybe I should have, he might have had Jen clean it with her tongue, that would have made my day.

The last was Doggie, this one I understood after I got in position. Very submissive and open. I had never thought about getting fucked in the ass til now. I had something to worry about as I had never done that. Then the worry left as I remember Jen telling me I could halt anything I didn't like anytime. What was it? Safe, sane and consensual. Though how would I ever know whether I like it or not, a conundrum.

They showed me how to sit. This could be troublesome for me, sitting at the mall with my legs spread slightly. I could be exposed if I am not careful without panties on. After thinking about I had to laugh at myself. How many times had I done it without realizing it? Other than the vibrator at the restaurant, I had actually done everything for someone at some point. Maybe not for the same reasons and appearance. It is a funny feeling when realization sets in. I am finding more about myself than I ever thought possible.

He put us back in Inspection and left for a little while. Jen didn't hesitate or blink, she was used to this. I wonder if she had been in these postures for hours waiting. He came back and pulled me with the leash, ordered me over the arm of the couch and positioned me the way he wanted. Legs parted as far as I could with my shoes flat on the floor. It was a bit uncomfortable. I put my arms so I could rest my head on my hands.

He said it was my punishment for barging into their closed room without knocking. I had forgotten because my arms were loaded. I had walked in without warning, shit. Jen was getting the honors. Damn, would she get even for the revenge segment I wondered. She wasn't left handed so it wasn't all that bad. It still stung and my pussy loved it. Then the last one came. It took me by surprise at it was a hard blow that caught both cheeks and my pussy lips at the same time. It didn't really hurt that much but my pussy had a minor orgasm and I could feel my creamy juice ooze out, I gasped surprised. I suddenly got the idea I was a closet pain slut and never knew. Hope I didn't get in trouble for another orgasm without permission. I could be in a vicious circle with no end in sight. He ordered Jen to lick me. That started me off for sure. He was trying to tell me to be more verbal instead of holding my emotions in. I did start letting my screams and grunts loose especially when Jen pushed a big orgasm out of me and I went limp.

Then after a nice dinner I prepared, Master set more rules for both of us I think in the long run. I got the impression he was going to control me completely even at work. I loved the idea. At least it would be my safe haven to think things over. I was to go commando unless I was on my period. I have done that before, I think most women have done it at some point. I was to wear jeans or shorts at that time also, a signal modifier. Shoes was my choice at work for comfort but here I was to match Jen and he ordered my shoes. I saw Jen's heels in her closet, most of them were close to five inch, I see why he was concerned. I have several two to four inch for work plus flats, sexy works in my current profession. Corsets and bras, I am not sure what to make of that. I thought I had worn my sexiest bra, deep plunge and molded. I figured it out quickly, it covered me, he wants my breasts on display. He wants me to look like a walking sex kitten, the true me. Then he wants me to wear his public collar and ring to say I am taken. You can ogle but can't touch. Don't ya just love it?

Patrice, the next door neighbor, came in. I wasn't completely sure of everything they were talking about but she was very pleasant. I was still wearing my collar and leash, so she knew and didn't seem to mind one bit or think of me any less. I heard several innuendos flying in the banter. I could see Master doing her if he had half a brain. I think she wanted him as bad as me. I would definitely get between her legs if told to do so. Another one of those fucking realizations hit me. I had known someone for less than twenty minutes and was prepared to have sex with them.

I looked her over, she had on tight jeans. I wondered if she was on her period myself after thinking about the rules. The jeans seemed tailored to fit tight, no panty line, curious. She was well endowed, at least a DD and she had them situated to show off but yet hidden, this is what Master was talking about. Just need to move the bar to the left a little as I think I dress conservative sexy at work after thinking about it, we all do. Need to find that middle ground to moderate sexy and not go overboard to openly sexy tease like most of the mall rats.

The rest of the evening was quiet time and I was tired. We watched movies on TV and chilled out lovingly leaning on Masters shoulder. I learned a lot about life as it was about to change drastically for me. I learned more about myself than I thought possible and I should know me by now.

12