Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 09

Story Info
Erica makes a bold discovery.
5.8k words
4.54
13.8k
8

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, Erica Breck, was beside myself Friday night when I went home. I had thought up of a plan to possibly worm into Rick's suddenly changed lifestyle. A lifestyle I had read about many times in romance novels and stories on the net. I wanted to be in that lifestyle desperately but was afraid to seek it out at the many clubs in the area. I tried the club scene once and was thoroughly disappointed, an open club not private. I was asked several times to dance, both male and female which didn't bother me. I don't really like to dance that much, well not to the music they played anyway and the style of dance. I knew the possible horrors and I was actually afraid to let loose. I am not stupid and determined many of these were mostly wannabes that really didn't have a clue, like myself. I knew what I wanted and that sure wasn't it. I was looking for someone mature with experience, patience to teach and maybe love in the end. I couldn't afford the private clubs that wanted an arm and a leg to join. I couldn't fathom that as the romance novels always indicated a new submissive was always in very short supply and usually allowed to join for free or rock bottom prices. Stories on the net never include much about the private clubs, though you could discern which could be somewhat real versus fantasy farce.

I don't have any close friends as I keep to myself pretty much. The way I dress and the lifestyle I want go hand in hand for the most part. Letting someone in on all those secrets is hard for me. Sure I can go to a bar with someone and have a drink and talk but if I ever divulged my true self I would be ridiculed and called a stupid freak. Even when I happen to go out dressed as the true me, I hear the whispers behind my back. skank, slut, whore just to name a few. Funny in a way, if I go out in painted on jeans, heels and t-shirt I am normal, change the material of the outfit and I am viewed as something else entirely.

My plans were destroyed or put on hold as his sister and her girlfriend showed up. Then later, another submissive was allowed to join the party, a woman I had seen with them before but not openly collared as she is now. I didn't like Rikki much as she came off as the rich snobbish bitch type. She had George park her car and carry the bags up to the condo and left her friend to wait in the lobby. George did it happily as he got a very large tip for his efforts. I found out from Jill, the friend of Rikki, they were down for the weekend involving a family matter. She wouldn't disclose much else other than they were graduating from college in a few days.

I was a wreck when I got home from work. I ate in silence thinking about the possibilities and was turned on. I decided to get my toys out to squelch my burning desires. The nipple clamps, remote controlled vibe and my ingenious punishment devices. I had torn apart a remote controlled oscillating fan, removing the wire cage and blades. I added leather strips in place of the blades at first but they kept getting wrapped up at low speed and hurt too much at high speed and kept getting knocked over. I secured the fan to a heavy board that stopped the falling over. Then I designed the blades to look like a feathered crop end with fingers about four inches long. Getting it balanced was the hardest part to stop the wobble. I had problems at first because I kept backing into it with my ass. Then I had to stop and switch sides for my breasts. I ended up making three to solve all the problems. I was in heaven when I had all the problems solved. After a while it just wasn't enough til I added a remote controlled vibrator. The nipple clamps became a wonderful added feature but I had problems as the wrong type kept getting knocked off. I was worried if my toys might ruin me with a real Master as I was use to controlling everything and one person couldn't attack me everywhere simultaneously. It may not be the greatest setup and probably easier ways but it worked for me. I would give it all up for a real live hard cock though.

That is how my Friday night went. My breasts were nearly raw as well as my pussy and even hurt to the touch. I had went overboard for a nearly two hour escapade. I must have had twenty orgasms in that time, I had fucked myself well and laid in a pool of sweat and my own juices. That is the reason I quit, the vibrator was even too sensitive. I was so tired that it took me fifteen minutes to get up. At least I had enough sense to stop and take the nipple clamps off at some point. That hurt like hell and I cried and screamed like I never had before. I had the biggest orgasm of the night when I started back up.

I soaked in a bubble bath for an hour or so falling asleep. I woke up because I was freezing as the water had turned cold. I had to take a shower to warm up and stop my teeth from chattering. I fell asleep dreaming of my perfect Master. I didn't have much to do over the weekend other than clean up my mess and do laundry. I got dressed in my hidden fetish after all that was accomplished. I love being encased in smooth tight PVC, leather or vinyl. Some intimate things I wear to work on a daily basis. I get bold every now and then when what I wear permits. This weekend was no exception as I had my normal PVC panties and bra, its all the underwear I own in many different colors. Today, blue, as that was how I was feeling. I am not endowed breast wise, medium B cup with nice long hard nipples. I wore my blue PVC leggings with five inch blue heels, sexy as hell in my eyes. That is all unless I go out then I would just squirm into the matching tight tee to go with it. That gets the stares and whistles sometimes, but I know the whispers are there too. I didn't go anywhere as I stayed home and recovered from my own stupidity and read more stories which put me in a better mood.

How I got into this fetish was by accident, another one of my stupid thoughts in college. A frat Halloween party, the sorority sisters decided we should all dress as hookers. I dressed in a skimpy PVC outfit, skirt, front lace corset slut stockings with five inch heels. I fell in love with the feel and it gave me confidence somehow. I drank way too much and the rest was a very desirable and painful history, what I remember anyway. I kept my clothing fetish secretly hidden after that episode for a while however.

I love my job, it is rather easy. The pay isn't great but it lets me lead a somewhat comfortable existence. Plus I get to snoop extensively, a favorite past time of mine. I know just about everything about the private lives of the tenants though I would divulge absolutely nothing to anyone, not even gossip. Like the woman on the 6th floor that has several on going romances with other tenants while her husband is at work. I know because the couple across the hall complained about the noise a few times. TV too loud my ass, not with the telltale signs of sex splattered here and there she missed cleaning up, it was with who that shocked me. The elevator gave me the who and it was a couple up on the 8th that came for a visit each time. I found out she goes to their condo once in a while as it turns into a party with a few other guests.

I caught up on everything Monday morning at work with the written work, calling in maintenance where it is needed. 11 AM to 1 PM is when most of my work happens during the day as the tenants will drop by during their lunch hour with requests and such. 4 PM til 7 PM can also be hectic as people are getting off work at that time. I normally hold their packages behind the counter so the lobby doesn't get cluttered and I tape a tag to their mail box to tell them of the arrival. Packages allow more snoop time of course. I reviewed the security footage and logs from the weekend with interest of the coming and goings, mainly the 3rd floor of course. Not much of anything other than Patrice had a visitor, a cop I knew.

A blonde girl by the name of Sarah Lane had been at Rick's apartment Friday night and didn't leave til about noon. Then showed up again for a few hours Saturday night. I didn't know how she fit in but spent most of the week with them. The only thing I could figure out to do was ask, but then everyone would know I was snooping.

A box showed up Tuesday morning for Rick. Jenifer picked it up at about 2:15 PM after she went and got Sarah to carry it for her. It was another shoe order. I wondered if Sarah was just playing maid but I doubted that from the looks of things.

I was out of options until that fateful Friday afternoon. A delivery arrived that had been apparently lost and diverted to the current address of a rather new tenant on the 10th floor. Lost for nearly a year, that is more than strangely odd. I remember him as he was normally dressed in black and very good looking, mid thirties maybe. The real estate agent picked up the wrong key by accident, I had to escort them with a backup key from the safe. He looked the condo over for about twenty minutes and bought it out right offering about fifty grand less in a cash deal on the spot. I was surprised as it was a bang-bang deal and closed within five days and he had been living there a couple months now. No visitors other than the moving company that brought his stuff. I remember them complaining about three specially sealed wooden crates, one was awkwardly weighted and long. The crate almost didn't fit into the spare bedroom where he wanted and he wouldn't let them open the crates to make it easier. Somehow I imagined him a vampire of old legends.

I wasn't going to snoop this time but I noticed the all too familiar packing label. It was from the place I buy my special clothes. I more than snooped, I opened the box this time. I couldn't believe my eyes at the contents. I was an excited happy camper to say the least. A pair of wrist cuffs, collar, leash, six inch heels with front locking chain lacing ankle strap, a PVC halter dress to die for and PVC stockings all in black. An entire outfit and stunningly, all of it in my size. The first thought that crossed my mind, he was a cross dresser. I shook that off as this would not fit him what so ever. I had to check his file, nothing there, never married, stock broker. Well, he can break my stock...tonight I decided.

I stayed later than usual because I knew Cale Green didn't come home til 7:30. On the dot, he showed up, got his mail and went to the elevator. It was now or never. I picked up the box and my pass card and went to the 10th floor laundry. I stripped, folding my clothes. I put on the dress, zipped up the bottom part of the skirt in back. It hugged my waist rather tightly but flowed over my ass smartly. I had problems with the back lacing and halter portion at first but I soon figured out how to adjust it properly. My nipples were swollen with excitement as I got them situated properly in the narrow confines. I slid the stockings up my legs salivating over the tight feel and slipperiness they posed. I was worried about the shoes fitting correctly but fit perfectly as I laced the straps around my ankle and locked the chains in place. I added the collar, leash and cuffs. I only wish there was a full length mirror so I could admire the sexy look. I had already checked my hair and make up. My hair turns into a frizzy curly mess when long. I part it on the right with bangs over the left eye, I can keep it pretty much full and straight on top but has a mind of its own after my ears which I keep closely cropped a couple inches below my ear. I am the best I will ever look for anyone at this moment. I put everything in the box and put it under the folding table except for the key card which I slid into a stocking top.

I walk down to his door slowly as the heels don't permit walking very fast. I ponder a few minutes wondering if this is the right thing to do. I have always lived in fear of myself, afraid to take chances, afraid of letting go. Still, the apprehension grips me, fear of rejection once again prevalent. I am here I tell myself, no time to back out now. Do I stand or kneel is my next thought. Kneel dummy, you are presenting yourself to him my subconscious took over, this is what you want, revel in it you chicken ass cunt. I kneel on all fours then reach out and hesitantly knock on the door my mind made up finally. Not turning back now as I lower my head and hold the leash up for him to take. I hear him at the door.

"Who is it?" He asked. The door didn't open so I knocked again. The door slowly opened and I saw his shoes, I stayed where I was not wanting to look up embarrassed if it didn't go well.

"What the fuck! Who the hell had the balls to send you!" He yelled. I didn't have a clue of what to say or do, I just stayed put.

"Answer me you stupid fucking cunt!" He screamed at me.

"I did Sir." I choked out finally, half crying because I thought I had done something wrong. Okay, the whole thing might have been stupidly wrong on my part I thought.

He grabbed the leash and dragged me inside. I thought he was going to choke me at first as a slid across the tiled entry way and he slammed the door shut.

"Who ever sent you, this isn't fucking funny." He said angrily.

I was crying full tears because I didn't know what else to do. This isn't what I had expected to happen. He grabbed my leash pulling it up hard, wanting me to stand. I was too scared to move and kept crying. Then he gently helped me up to my feet. He lifted my chin and looked at me, surprised at who he saw.

"You are the lobby clerk. Why the hell are you here dressed like this Erica?" He gently demanded after recognizing who I was. I was so choked up I couldn't talk, just cry and sniffle.

"Come on." He commanded and pulled on the leash.

I had no option but to follow him to the table as he pulled me along, staggering in the heels.

"Sit and compose yourself." He ordered disgusted.

He left and returned with two cups of coffee and some paper towels so I could wipe my face from the tears. It took me five minutes or so to get myself in a composed position where I could speak.

"I am sorry Sir. My snooping got me into this mess." I said truthfully and started the tear factory one more time. "I didn't understand you. What?" He said questioning me again.

"You received a box today and I recognized the shipping label. I had to find out its contents as this is my kind of wear. I thought I would surprise you since I knew you were alone. I was hoping I could be your whatever." I said shakily as I looked down at my trembling hands.

"That is original at least. I thought it was a sick fucking joke. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions." He said sorrowfully.

"Why would it be a sick joke? If I may be so bold in asking." I asked curiously, still trembling but with my snooping nature taking over.

"You might not like the answer to that. You might get sick yourself." He said distantly.

"I think I will be alright. I have heard and seen some pretty sick stuff in this city." I said.

"My girlfriend ordered that outfit. She was dying of cancer, she wanted to be buried in it." He explained.

Okay, so I wasn't ready for that explanation what so ever.

"Oh my! I am so sorry. I am so ashamed. Please forgive me." I said hollowly and ashamed.

That would make anybody sick and disgusted on several fronts. Me included as my stomach did a flip or two, good thing I hadn't ate yet.

"We were together for ten years. Her family didn't approve of me or the lifestyle she chose to live. I finally left to get away from their constant daily hounding after she died. They blamed me for her death and refused to believe the doctors. I think they intercepted the box and sent it to fuck with me even further. It would be their morbid style." He further explained.

"Let me go change and I will get rid of it for you." I said trying to be nice taking a sip of the coffee to calm my nerves. I thought I had rally fucked up this time.

"No! It looks amazingly good on you. I just thought it was a sick joke is all. Since you offered I might be inclined to accept." He said looking thoughtfully at me. Eying me up and down, analyzing me like a stock in the market.

I looked up engaging his dark brown eyes that pierced my soul. I was lost in my own little dream world at that point as I just stared at him intently.

"Earth to space cadet!" He said with a laugh, snapping his fingers.

I shook the clouding fog out of my head.

"This unworthy slut would love nothing more." I said demurely not thinking of anything but my desires.

"Unworthy?" He bellowed. "Highly doubtful, as you demonstrated uncharacteristic control of yourself under the circumstances, more than me I might add." He admonished himself while praising me.

"Slut is an inflammatory and derogatory term I don't like as I doubt you are a whore." He admonished me for using the term.

"I like the term desirous thrall instead." He stated fixated on my face.

I knew he was watching my facial expressions to acknowledge the truth in his statements. I was hoping I was beaming proudly on the outside as I was jumping for joy inside.

"In that case, this desirous thrall would love nothing more to prove she is worthy of your more than adept sovereignty. I will subjugate myself freely on one condition." I cooed hoping I didn't blow my chances with the condition in the end. I don't think it was out of the realm of possibility knowing a little of his past.

"What might that condition be thrall?" He asked sternly.

"That I be your only devoted thrall permanently." I asked calmly.

Was it too much to ask? I knew there would be sex with others on his orders. I just didn't want to compete with others and be replaced like yesterdays news. I did have many fears and self-esteem issues as I considered myself pretty but not beautiful by any standards.

I had to think about her request which absolutely stunned me, Cale thought. She threw herself at me full bore and rather well I might add. Truthfully, she took my madness in stride not knowing what had transpired in my past. Why do I get the feeling she has never done this before, none of it. That is it, she is taking a risky chance to fulfill her dreams and desires like a sultry two-bit romance novel. It was by accident she stumbled onto my presence of mind that I was trying to relinquish, unsuccessfully. She is beautiful, definitely not a temptress by any means though those dazzling green eyes would give anyone notice. Now, I understand her mindset.

"What if you decide it isn't right, today, tomorrow or even next year?" He asked.

Oh fuck! He has backed me into a corner with my condition. Wait, he said if I decided, not him. That means he is accepting me with the condition. The fire in my pussy gushed with excitement at that revelation. How do I answer his question about future ramifications? Shit! Shit! Shit! Think quickly you stupid bitch. I got it!

"This humble desirous thrall only cares about her chosen Masters happiness. The days of time will take care of itself in that aspect forever more." I replied with a heart that was beating a mile a minute in happiness.

What an answer, I was stunned into disbelief once again. She didn't back down, she chose, the look in her face meant what she said is true. I had only seen that look one other time, my............. She is the reincarnation!

He grabbed my leash and pulled me to his lips for a crushing kiss that I only had ever dreamed about. He slowly parted my lips as our tongues danced a waltz with him in the lead. I was melting and the fire in my loins was growing beyond proportion. The kiss lasted minutes as he guided me to and fro in a titillating slow dance. He looked into my eyes seeing the passion that is welling deep inside me.

"My love has come back to me in more ways than one." He stated with an odd soothing lilt.

It was in his eyes, he thought I was his long departed love and I was scared for a second. Well truthfully, he could be perfectly right, I thought suddenly. I was dressed in her desired death mask and offered myself as his one and only slave forever for his desire and mine. What could be more right than that! A match made in nirvana. Thank you whoever!

12