Finding A New Purpose Ch. 04

Story Info
He has a stressful day at work.
4.6k words
4.53
30.4k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Note: This story is purely fictional. All characters and actions they perform are fictional as well. **

*

Several weeks passed, and Mike and I began settling into a bit of a routine. There was no way we could have sex every night, especially seeing how much it took out of me. I would wake up in his bed, still dizzy from what happened every time we fucked. Most times, he was rough with me, but I had come a long way in enjoying it. I'd feed into it, talking dirty to him and letting him toss me around on the bed however he wanted. But other times, he became incredibly passionate, which is when he'd take care to make me come extremely hard before depositing himself inside and I would tell him that one day I'd have a beautiful baby for him. However he decided to touch me though, we always made sure that nothing came out, keeping up our charade.

One morning, I woke up physically distraught when I'd fallen asleep with his cock still inside of me. It had come out while we slept and I awoke to a wet pool below me. I felt somewhat crazy because of it, but he just held me and said it was fine. It was an odd situation between us. We never really did anything emotional outside of our somewhat strange sex life and our imagined attempts of trying to conceive (which we made seem very real), but it didn't really bother me. I had a purpose outside of my regular job that took me trivial amounts of time during the week.

I was there to satisfy him, and in doing so, I satisfied myself. Any morning after a night we didn't have sex, he enjoyed having me give him one of my blow jobs he absolutely loved, before making breakfast. And that was the extent of our routine. I stayed home mostly, working around the flat in lingerie, waiting for him to get home so we could sit down to dinner. Then we'd watch a movie or TV, or sometimes play games. Late in the evening he would decide if he would take me to bed with him or not. It was familiar, and very comfortable.

Late one Thursday evening when I was cleaning up dinner, I overheard Mike talking on the phone to one of his fellow brokers at the firm about some bitch of a woman who was trying to accuse my man of swindling her. Apparently she was causing all sorts of hell for Mike at the office. He sounded upset when he hung up the phone and didn't mention anything to me. We went to sleep in separate beds.

That following morning, I climbed into his bed like I usually did to give him a blowjob, but he said he wasn't in the mood. I was hurt, but I just got up and cooked breakfast. He didn't say much, just went over notes before taking his lunch from me at the door. "I might be home late, Alexis," He said, closing the door behind him without so much as a goodbye. Alexis was his name for me when we were alone, which he'd started using after the time he fucked me and asked if I wanted him to get me pregnant.

I wasn't blind to how stressed out he was. I figured that whatever was supposed to happen with this woman was happening today, which is why he pushed me out of his bed earlier. Despite being stressed, I was determined to fix it when he got home, so I set about getting ready. I finished my normal cleaning routine and skipped my usual show in front of the window. One day I had stopped to look around at the windows across the street and noticed that any time I was cleaning, one window, which always had blinds down, would open slightly. He, or she, was my consistent peeping tom, and I enjoyed performing for whoever it was. Not today though.

Dinner was something that could be served cold so I could prepare it and leave it on table and wait for him, which I did before getting myself dressed. I had been saving an outfit for such an occasion, and I found it hidden at the bottom of one of my many lingerie drawers. It was set out on my bed before I headed into my sanctuary to clean myself up. After these several months of shaving my body, I'd become quite adept at it, and my hair hung down loosely past the bottoms of my ears. I could pull it off as a grungy look when I went in public, but at home I knew how to style it to have a feminine look.

I did my hair in the bathroom and walked back to my bed to start dressing. It was the sexy, slutty, black number that I'd ordered about a month ago and had patiently been waiting to wear for him. I started by putting the smooth garter belt around my waist and then the matching bra. The bra had "torn" fish nets that hung down around my waist a few inches. My legs slipped into the matching thigh-high fish net stockings and clipped onto the garter belt. It had come with panties, but I decided to leave those out of the outfit, and rolled these sexy little fishnet sleeves onto my forearms that stopped right before my elbows. They even had rings that slid onto my middle fingers to stop them from moving up my arms.

The last piece was what did it in. I had to go to the mirror to make sure I got it on right without damaging it. It was a very tight black choker with a small bell on the front of it. Looking in the mirror, the outfit just screamed 'slutty,' which was the look I was going for.

It was nearly seven thirty and Mike still wasn't home, but that was alright. I wasn't completely ready. Dinner was all done and ready for him, and so was I once I got myself into position. I got on the floor a few feet inside the door and got on my knees, my back facing towards it. I rest my face on the floor with my ass high in the air, making sure my little manhood was tucked away so it wasn't visible, even without panties on. Just my bare, slutty hole. And so I waited.

Every time I heard someone walk down the hall my heart started racing and I began getting giddy just imagining the look on my man's face when he stepped through that door. After what felt like an eternity, I heard a key turning in the lock.

"I'm ho-" He started saying before stopping dead in his tracks. His hand was still on the door knob as he held it wide open.

"Dude! Whoa!" I heard a teenage boy who lived down the hall yell out as he walked past our condo and was stopped in his tracks too by the sight of a women bent over, obediently waiting for her man. It took everything in me to not laugh at his reaction, and I just responded by swaying my ass from side to side a bit.

"Well, aren't you going to come in and tell me how your day was?" I asked innocently.

Mike swiftly turned around to grin at the boy standing behind him, saying "Talk about lucky," before stepping inside and shutting the door.

"What's all this?" He said genuinely before tossing his overcoat in the corner. The lock on the door was double checked.

"I heard about work today. You were talking to Andrew on the phone last night about that woman at the firm. It didn't take much to realize how stressed you were." I hadn't moved from my position on the floor. Surprisingly, his pants were still on. He was marveling at me on the floor, taking it all in.

"So," I said. "I'm your reward for making it through the day. You get to take your frustration out on me, and since I couldn't do my job this morning, I bet you've been horny all day. Haven't you?"

"You sure got that right," Mike blurted out. "You look so incredibly sexy, I don't even know where to start. And here you are, lying at my feet telling me, I can do whatever I want. How long have you been waiting like this?"

"I put supper on the table and waited for you patiently on the floor for about an hour I think. I'm not sure though, I was going to stay until you walked through the door." I was being honest.

"Fuck, I just want to ravage you. You look like my own personal hooker lying there like that."

"Why the hell are your pants still on?" I asked, confused.

That snapped him out of his trance. He reached down, wrapping his arms around my waist as he picked me up and led me into the kitchen. I was set down next to the island. "Get on your knees and suck my dick, now." Mike said sternly.

"Anything for you," I said, looking up at him angelically as I sunk to the floor. My hands wrapped around his pants after undoing his belt and yanked them to the floor. It took some effort because he was so hard, his boxers caught on his unwavering tool. He just LOOKED strong standing there over me.

"I missed you," I whispered into his crotch, running my hand along the shaft as I licked his balls. Time wasn't wasted though. No way was I making him wait as I quickly engulfed him between my lips. Mike started rocking his hips back and forth, and I stayed still, letting him fuck my mouth. It felt like I was in some porn film.

I panicked when he picked me up in his arms. He spun me around so I was upside down, my face placed back in his crotch. Muffled cries came out of my mouth, stuffed by him again, as I felt him licking my ass. It was surprising that he could hold me there like that with seemingly little effort. Mike still worked out daily though, taking a two hour lunch every day to go to the gym.

"Get back on your knees," he said, setting me down on the floor after a few minutes. I did as he commanded, and he put his hands on the back of my head. My mouth was pulled onto his dick, as he forcefully started humping me again. My lungs gasped for air every time I was able to breathe, and soon, he was pushing himself down my throat. The angle was difficult, so I scooted myself back and leaned forward on my hands so I could stretch my neck correctly. I was looking up at him now.

"Show me that pretty little face of yours." he said. I batted my eyes at him, his cock disappearing and reappearing between my lips. It had always made me glad that I could fit his cock in my mouth. He was large, which was no understatement, and the first time I had touched his cock, I had worried that I wouldn't physically be able to open my mouth enough for it. But I got lucky, and I could stretch my jaw enough for him to slide in, enough to where my teeth were out of the way.

I gagged when he pushed all the way in and held himself there. The unexpectedness had caught me off guard, and he looked at me down quizzically. It had been a long time since I'd gagged on him. I just closed my eyes and focused on him, massaging his cock with my throat as he rest inside me.

"I never get," he gasped. "never get tired of that." Mike pulled his cock out so I could breathe before shoving himself back in, gag-free this time. I felt him tensing up as I worked myself expertly. I reached up with one of my hands to play this his balls as he started coming down my throat. Every once in awhile, he would come in my mouth where I got to enjoy the taste of his juices, but normally I had to accept the fact that he loved coming when I deep-throated him. Quite a large amount of liquid trickled down my throat for several seconds before he pulled out.

Coughing, I stood up and grinned at him. I felt his hands grab my ass as he pulled me against him. Mike held me there against his hard cock as I put my hands on his chest. "I'm definitely going to enjoy your body tonight," he said, making me laugh. I was happy that he liked what I'd done for him. "Let's get a quick bite to eat," he said before spanking my bare ass and pushing me towards the table. I sat down across from him and quickly picked at my food. Our plates were finished in record time as he jumped up from the table staring at me.

I held his gaze. A grin spread across his face as I laughed and took off running down the hall. "You better run!" he shouted as I heard his footsteps pound the floor behind me as he followed. I made a straight line for the master bedroom. The door was slammed shut before I threw myself on his bed. My body was stretched out along his bed, waiting for his touch by the time he tossed the door open.

"Oops," I winked at him. "Looks like you caught me." A sly smile looked down at me as I spread my legs open for him. "You going to give it to me? I sure have been bad..." I trailed off as my hand reached down to start playing with myself.

He snapped his fingers and pointed as he got on the bed, his sign for wanting my butt in the air waiting for him. I rolled over onto my knees as I heard him spit in his hand and rub it on my entrance. A sharp smack landed on my right ass cheek, followed by intense pain when he shoved his cock all the way inside of me. I screamed out in torment, tears bursting from my eyes from the shock.

Tonight was 'special.' While I had gotten myself ready, I had actually used some lubrication. Normally I hated using it, preferring to just let myself naturally work until he slid easily around inside of me. But not tonight. Tonight I made sure not to help open myself at all, but rather made sure I was completely wet in case he wanted to be rough. It was a smart choice on my part.

"Goddamn are you tight!" He said. My ass was resisting his every motion. The pain was more intense than anytime he had fucked me before. I was sobbing loudly, crying out each time he pushed. I wanted it this way though. Work had broken him down, and I had to make sure he knew he was still in control of his home. He was hesitant to keep going, so to ease his worry, I reached back and pulled my ass apart for him. He realized that I wanted the pain tonight.

"Alright then, I'll show you rough," He chuckled in that dark voice he had when he felt like dominating me. He started spanking me each time before his massive invader plowed back into me.

"You're hurting me!" I said, crying into one of the pillows. My cheeks burned horribly and my body was still resisting him. I tried squirming away but he grabbed me by the hips and forced me into his crotch.

"This is how bad little girls are supposed to be touched!" He yelled as he slid his fingers under my garter belt and continued send searing pain through my body.

"It hurts!" I said between sobs. "I didn't mean to be bad!" I pleaded with him, not because I wanted him to stop, but so he felt like he was taking what he wanted from me.

"Too late for apologies! You knew you'd been bad, that's why you were on your knees waiting for me when I got home isn't it?" Mike was relishing what he was doing.

"Yes, I was waiting. Waiting for you." I said, trying to block the pain from my mind and open myself for him.

"That must have been why you're so wet, right? I bet you were touching yourself all day thinking about my cock. You know the rules."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make a mess in my panties! I thought about you fucking me and I couldn't stop!" I had always respected my role in his home, and never actually allowed myself to come unless he was inside of me. It had been so long since I'd masturbated normally, I wasn't even sure I could get myself off anymore without him. But I fed into his fantasy.

"I want you to punish yourself on this nice big cock!" He pulled himself out reluctantly and lay back on the bed. My arms were grabbed forcefully as he pulled me onto his lap. "Fuck yourself."

I straddled his hips and reached back for his penis before sitting back and guiding him to my still tight hole. Cries of protest came from me as I pushed hardly against him. He popped back inside of me, a surge of pain shooting to my brain. "I'll never do it again!"

"Don't lie to me!" His hand landed soundly on my ass. One of the clips on my garter belt dug into me. "Bad girls always touch themselves!"

"I want to obey! I don't want to be punished anymore!" I started fucking myself, desperately telling my tunnel it was okay for him to be there. The bell on my neck started chiming away as I bounced up and down.

"Sure looks to me that like you enjoy being disciplined," He said as he dug his nails into my back. I was pretty sure I was going to have marks left for a few days, a pleasant reminder for him.

"I do!" I screamed out. "I love punishing myself on your cock!" I said it loud enough that I was sure the neighbors could hear it next door.

Mike reached up with his hand and grasped my new bra in the middle of my chest. Ripping sounds filled my ears as I felt the clasp on my back break. Oh was I pissed. He'd gone too far now. Who did he think he was to rip up my expensive lingerie I bought to wear for HIM? I stopped fucking him, silencing my sobs and glared at him.

"Who told you to stop?" I asked. My gaze didn't break from him.

"Who told you to rip my clothes?" I was being serious. That bra had cost me over fifty dollars.

"This old thing? It was already ripped!" He tried to defend himself.

"It's supposed to look that way! Don't play dumb!" He had never seen me wear that bra before, and it obviously wasn't one of Rachel's old things. I started getting out of his lap.

"Fucking hell! Why the fuck does it matter so much?" Mike was getting angry.

"Because! I bought it to wear for you! I knew you had a rough day at work so I got myself ready for YOU when YOU got home. Then you go and rip something I bought to make me feel special." I was trying not to cry as I made my way to the edge of the mattress.

"Look, I didn't know, dammit!" I felt him grab my arm and stop me from getting out of his bed. "Come back here."

I turned around and stared at him in a way that could kill. "We're finishing what you started." He tugged me back into his lap. I smacked him in the chest trying to make him know how pissed I was. He didn't hit me back, just grabbed my hips so I couldn't get off of him. Defiantly, I pulled my fishnet sleeves off and threw them towards the door before grabbing him and putting him back in me. He let go of my hips. I made sure to relax myself so he got no satisfaction from me being tight for him. I pulled the sheets up around my ass and over my legs so he couldn't see any more of my lingerie. All that was left visible was my choker, the bell clinking as my body moved against his.

He didn't dare put his hands on me, because he knew I'd hit him again. I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward. My body stopped moving as I just lift my ass up and down on his cock while staring in his eyes coldly. The bell stopped making any sound, and all that I could hear was my breathing and the sound of my butt hitting his crotch. I could see in his face that he was about to cum, and with anger as my motivation, I kept fucking myself, trying to get it over with.

Right as I felt he was about to empty himself inside me, he did something unthinkable. He pushed me backwards onto the bed and quickly sat on my chest. I fought against him with all my might, as I didn't know what he was doing. And then I felt it. A hot, wet sensation on my face. I gasped and looked at him in horror. Another stream landed on cheek and lips. I waited until he'd stopped until I dared speak.

"You bastard," I started crying. He said nothing, only looked down at me. "How could you think of even doing something like that? What if tonight had been the night?!" He knew what I meant. We'd been trying for months, unsuccessfully. I quietly wept as he got off of me and went to the living room. When I stopped myself, I solemnly went to my bathroom to clean off my face, grabbing my sleeves and the torn bra as I left his room.

I undressed and climbed into my bed, hiding under the covers. Mike could hear me sobbing as he watched TV.

I awoke to Mike picking me up out of my bed. My eyes hung heavily as I put my head on his shoulder as he carried me down the hall. By the time he settled me into his bed, I was moderately awake. He quietly lifted the sheets and got in, pulling me against his body. I was still angry at him, but too tired to fight. His limp member pressed against my naked body, but thankfully he didn't want sex.

"What about Jill?" He asked softly, his head resting against mine.

"What?" I was trying to fall back asleep.

"I like the name Jill," he said.

I was taken aback. "You want to name her Jill if I have a girl?"

"Yeah... I bet she would be as pretty as you, too."

12