Finding a New Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue working up your sexy frame by smoothly stroking your sides going in an upward motion and trying not to tickle you. I am slightly successful but you still giggle a bit. My hands find their way to your breasts and I add a bit more oil before settling in on them. I gently play with them and rub them softly, focusing on the areas where stress tends to pool. I begin to make a figure eight pattern on your skin stopping on your heart each time. My focus is to spin your heart chakra and I use my fingertips to feel your pulse. I rub in time with it, pulsing to your beat. Then my hands sweep out to encircle one breast, pulling it gently until I reach your nipple. I then twist, pull and stroke it ever so slightly. I repeat this process on the other one and you softly moan.

My hands then slide up to your throat, the next chakra seat. I massage your neck and arteries, bringing the energy of the massage coursing through you. I feel your throat as you moan from my relaxing fingers. I bend down to kiss you softly before I touch your face. The sweeps are gentle now and easy as I caress you. I focus my thumbs on the next chakra, your third eye, which is at your forehead. I close my eyes and concentrate, tracing a circular pattern with a line down the middle using my thumbs. I wonder what it is you are seeing at this moment, and how much the shrooms have taken effect. What we are when our eyes are closed is a paradox in and of itself. To see without seeing, that is the key to the inner universe.

My hands run into your scalp and skull, seeking out the last one. Your crown chakra rests at the top of your head. I once more use my fingertips to circle it out and swirl around it. With my massage of you complete, I reach up to untie the blindfold. Your eyes open and see me smiling back at you.

"How was that?" I ask.

"Mmm, magical Sir," you say.

"Your turn. Are you ready?" I ask.

"Almost," you say and pull my head down for a deep kiss that makes us melt a little bit. The shrooms next influence has taken over and our bodies are now far more sensitive to touch. I struggle to not give in and just take you but my will wins out as I lay down in the bed on my stomach, after removing my boxers. My throbbing erection makes this position slightly uncomfortable but I manage.

You straddle my lower back and begin to give me the greatest massage I have ever had. Your touch is delicate and yet firm. You work out all the knots and tension I typically carry around in my body. Your hips grind on me as you feel my hard muscles beneath my skin and get a taste of my strength. I can tell you like it by the way you purr and scratch up my back. I don't mind at all because you make me feel like liquid lava, all hot and smooth. You take your time and work your way down to my feet rubbing all my major muscle groups. You guide my body to roll over and as I do you notice my stiffness and begin to think wicked thoughts. You want me inside you and know just how to do it.

You reach for the blindfold, "Can I put this on you Sir? So you can concentrate on how my hands make you feel. Please Sir?" you say wagging it in front of my eyes.

"Sure good girl. I'm game," I say and you put it on me, tying it behind my head. I relax and your hands work on my legs, slowly making your way up to my hips. You kiss around my hips and nibble on the softer flesh by the bones. You lick around and my hips pump slightly, seeking out more of your wicked temptation. You have a sexy and malevolent grin as you see my cock pulse. You blow on it softly as you apply oil to my balls. Pulling them gently and rubbing them with your fingers before popping them into your warm mouth. The oil melts in the heat of your saliva and your tongue swirls driving me wild with desire. Your hand wraps around my cock and I catch my breath in anticipation of what is to come.

You generously apply oil on my shaft and work your hand up and down slowly. You make me moan deep in my throat. You twist around my cock while tonguing my balls with your soft tongue. Your attention is getting to me and I shake my head back and forth from the intense pleasure. Your tongue slides up my shaft and your mouth engulfs my head. You slowly suck and lick my tip, making your tongue swirl around it. I growl trying to fight the intense pleasure and do my best not to lose control. You help me by pulling my balls slightly away and down, thereby making it harder for me to cum. I'm loving the fact that I taught you that and your skills are getting more profound. You take my cock out of your mouth and blow on it again making my body shake all over.

"Just being thorough Sir," you say and feel you are justified in doing so. I did it to you mere moments ago and this seems fair to me. Laughing is my only reply.

You grin and slide your hands up my body again to finish the massage. You mimic the movements I did on you and it is insanely effective. When you reach my chest you can't help yourself, and you pinch and tease my nipple rings hard. This causes me to buck my hips but you straddle them. Your pussy is inches away from my cock and I can hear you breathing excitedly. Your hands roam over my heart and you feel my rapid pulse. You feel the swelling of my chest as I take deep breaths and try and calm down. It doesn't work as well as it should. You really have my energy flowing and I try to cycle it up to my brain by doing kegels, but this causes my cock to twitch and rub along where you have chosen to seat it. Right at the entrance to your pussy.

Your hands go up to my throat and massage the sides of my neck. You follow the motions up my face and to my third eye which is wide open. I'm seeing bizarre bands of colors that bend into a tube like shape. My eye leads me to a place I have never been before. I see you completely with shamanistic vision. I gaze at all your golden chakras as they spin and pulse in time. Your aura is almost blinding bright and glows a hot, sexy bluegreen color. It emanates from your body and burns like a flame off your skin. Your look glorious and I see you smiling down at me, getting closer and closer. Two of your eyes close but the third stays open and playfully winks at me. It looks at me knowingly, with an awareness of being seen. As you inch closer I see your crown chakra light up before you perform the exchange of breath. We breathe into one another as I take in your wind and you take mine. You slowly begin to kiss me, you also, to my delight, begin to ride me.

My cock slides into you gracefully and I see your whole body light up in response. Your heart chakra, especially, spins like a top as you slowly move your hips and contract me with your walls. My arms encircle you and our bodies begin to melt from the pleasure. Our skin is like silk, any resistance just adds to the tension. You kiss me softly at first but the pressure grows and we have passion the likes of which neither of us have felt before. We sync our breathing, hearts, minds and souls as you slowly raise your hips and bring them back down. My cock swells inside you, making you and I shake together. We are exchanging energy on a cosmic and personal level at the same time. This is not a normal climax but a full body orgasm for us both. We moan into each others mouths and the kisses get more serious.

My right hand slides down to your ass and I take full advantage of your soft exposed skin, grabbing, squeezing and slapping it. You rub your stiff nipples onto mine and grind your oil slick body into me. You gently take off the blindfold and stare deeply into my eyes. We stay locked like this, just gazing into each other's souls, motionless except for our slow rhythmic breathing.

I flex my cock with my breath and you squeeze you walls in time with me, making us both moan in ecstasy. We have become one being, deep in the valley of pleasure and you ride my body like a wave. We take each other to new shores that we have never set foot on. The sand is soft and envelops us both completely. I somehow manage to hold back from orgasm, that is until our lips touch again. Your kiss is beyond eager. It is a pleading and begging kiss from a lover that transcends time and space. I lose my control and spasm violently as you climax in tandem with me. Your pussy convulses and clamps down like a velvet vise onto my cock. You moan deeply and continue to ride me as you squirt for what seems like minutes. You collapse onto my chest and listen to me breathe, while my heart beats with your own. We have formed a new connection that goes deep and well past the bone.

"Mmm," is all you can say.

"Wow," is my only capable reply.

12