Finding Another Panty Boy

Story Info
Guy finds a shy but cute panty boy like himself.
1.3k words
4.17
50.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an incident that led me to wear my flatmate, I couldn't stop thinking about wearing panties. The feeling of a man wearing woman's lingerie just felt so wrong but yet so good. I had bought a lot of panties to wear at home while I locked my room but now I wear panties on a daily basis and almost removed all my male underwear. It also led me to develop a fetish for one day being stuck with only my panties outside or at least someone seeing me wear panties. It doesn't help that I have a small penis of only 4 inches at my age of 24, so if I were ever caught, people would make fun of my size and the fact that I'm a sissy panty boy.

I never had anyone to ever talk to about this besides other panty and crossdressing fanatics online and I most certainly can't talk about it with anyone other than people online because of how judgmental people can be. It would be easier to talk to a male about all of this but it would be kind of gay to do so. I'm not gay but I sometimes I think about males in a sexual sense. I'd love to have a male panty boy partner to masturbate with. I had always thought about blowing off someone while in panties but then I tell myself that that's really gay.

I decide to remove labels like homosexual and such because it's just easier on the mind. I didn't have anyone to share this with until one day I decided to check out the panty section at a faraway Victoria's Secret. It was on a Sunday morning so it would be empty. I'd usually just say I'm looking for a gift for my girlfriend when it comes to lingerie hunting. I happen to see a man looking for panties too. I got the small feeling he was a panty boy too.

The guy was slightly taller than me, had really long black girly hair and had a very pretty face; the kind you'd look at and then raise the assumption about his sexuality even further. He had a pink bikini, red satin and white with pink ribbon panty in his hand and there was a 50/50 chance he was either buying for someone or himself. I decided to ask him, albeit nervously, if he was buying for himself. The worst that can happen is that he could mistake me for gay, say no, and look at me awkwardly, but I didn't live anywhere near the area of the Victoria's Secret so I would likely never bump into him again. He turned bright red and said yeah. Once I looked at his face, I think there was something in my mind that said "This guy is all mine". His cute face, his feminine features, and the fact that he was a panty boy was turning me on so much, I felt myself getting a raging hardon, but I tried to hide it. If I was wearing panties, I would have literally came the moment I saw his cute face turn red.

I told him I also had a panty fetish and I could tell that he was just like me. I then told him to relax about buying panties and he indeed feel less shy because he had someone like me to make him feel easy. We both then took our panties and then checked out with the cashier giggling at us, probably thinking we were a gay couple. She had such a cute face and she had a bubble butt, not helping my hard on go away one bit. I wish I could have flirted with her but the fact that I'm buying panties with another guy who looks very feminine would not have gotten me far with her, and I was in Victoria's Secret in general so nothing would have worked out for us.

As we got out, we decided to stop by the nearby park. We both threw away the Victoria Secret bags and put our panties in a regular black bag so we wouldn't cause attention. We both sat down on the benches and we started talking about our love for panties. I told him my name was Nathan and he told me his was Ash. Ash and I were talking for hours at the park about how we got into panties by our mothers and what turned us on. We both eventually talked about our sexuality. I told him it would be nice to jerk off with a guy but I told him I wasn't gay and he said the same. It was pretty hard to believe just looking at him but I bet the same could go with me, since I'm pretty short, only going up to 5'4 and having a 4 inch cock.

We then gave each other's numbers and we agreed to meet up at my house. I decided to wait until my flatmate went to work so both of us could feel more comfortable. Ash came to my house a few days later and I told him he was free to wear panties before stopping by. He was dressed normally and I got us something to eat. We then started playing video games, talking about random shit in general and we got so comfortable with each other, having such a good time and laughing. It's like I had just made a new best friend. We started to move onto panties and then he started to turn red again. I told him I was in my panties under my pants and I was getting a hard on. He said the same. I told Ash we should take off all of our clothes except our panties. He said he's really nervous, and I told him so was I. This was the first time I'd be showing my small penis to anyone. We both felt shaky but we eventually took off all of our clothes.

I was wearing my favorite yellow cotton panties with pink outlines and he was wearing the pair of white panties with a pink ribbon on the top, which was very feminine. I told him his bulge looked so fucking sexy and he told me that just looking at me makes him want to cum. Two straight men in panties feeling very sexual about each other. Isn't that a contradicting statement? Anyway, I asked him to get close to me. Our cocks were both touching one another thru our panties which had visible wet spots. We then went to lie in my bed where I decided to get bold. As he sat down, I put my face in his crotch and then I started kissing where this bulge was, and he started moaning. Then I started licking it and I started moaning too.

It didn't take long before he started cumming in his panties. Once that happened, I also blew my load in my panties. Some of his cum went in my face. It really felt wrong, but I didn't care too much. I wiped it off and we both laid there in my bed, in out cum soaked panties. I lent him one of my pairs and we both changed to new panties, spending the whole afternoon in them. Once we got back our energy we started jerking each other off, taking turns giving each other handjobs. His warm girly hands really made cum real quick. In the end, it was a great day. When my flatmate came back, we were both already dressed and playing video games again. It wasn't out of the blue for me to invite friends to hang out in my house, so my flatmate didn't really pay any attention to us. It would be fun if she was in on our adventures. With her fat ass and her soft hands, it would just blow both me and Ash away. I felt like I was going to have more adventures with ash as time went by.