Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa's husband arranges date for his wife with her father.
17.6k words
4.61
72.4k
100

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

ATTENTION: In addition to the wife sharing in Part 1, Part 2 contains FATHER/DAUGHTER incest. All activity is consensual, and everything is 100% fictional! THIS IS FANTASY and is NOT TRUE! The author does not condone the activity described in this story and this is not meant to mirror real life. This is a story regarding a HOTWIFE and INCEST. Yes this is in the Incest collection, but it is also the second part of a story. If you liked the first part but don't like reading fantasies regarding incest please don't read any further.

*****

Brief summary from Part 1:

If you have read part one skip this summary and begin reading Chapter 5. If you have not read Part 1 it is highly recommend you stop reading this story and read Part 1 first. The story will make more sense if you take the time to do so.

In Part 1 we learned Paul arranges dates for his hotwife Lisa. He tells her when to be ready for her date to pick her up, but she does not know who her date is with until he arrives to pick her up. On Lisa's date with Carl she was dancing in the hotel club when she happened to run into her father. This led to Lisa confessing everything to him and learning for herself that her parents had been Swingers for many years. She was not sure, but thought they might still be active in the lifestyle.

In Part 2 Lisa learns more about her parents and why her father was mysteriously at the club without her mother. The identity of Lisa's next date is the biggest surprise of all the dates her husband has ever arranged. Lisa and her mother have a heart to heart talk and Lisa wonders why it took her so long to learn there was so much she didn't know about her parents.

NOTE: The name in the Chapter title is the name of the character narrating that chapter.

I hope you enjoy as the story continues...

The story resumes with Lisa telling her husband about running into her father while on the date her husband had arranged for her with another man.

*****

Chapter 5 - Always Something New (Lisa)

Surprised is one word to describe it and 'concerned' would be another equally descriptive. After Carl, my date for the evening, had left I told my husband he and I needed to talk about my father. Imagine my surprise when he said 'I know' as if he could read my mind and knew what was bothering me.

"What do you mean, you know?" I asked.

"Your Dad stopped by here late last night and had some questions for me. Evidently the three of you ran into each other last night at the hotel? What happened?"

I proceeded to tell him about Daddy cutting in and dancing with me. I told him how he and I went out of the club and talked. I told him what I had learned and how Daddy appeared to understand and accept what I was doing.

"Yea, that is almost exactly what he told me. He said he wanted to make sure I knew and was only concerned for your safety and the stability of our marriage."

"Did you reassure him, as far as we are concerned, nothing could be better between us than what it is now?"

"Absolutely. He did say something as he was leaving I have not been able to get out of my head. It was probably nothing."

"What was that?"

"It was very important to him, evidently given the sexually liberated life your mother and he have lived, for me to know he has never touched you in a sexual way."

"Well, he hasn't and that is the absolute truth."

"Honey, I don't doubt that one bit, but that was not what I have been thinking about. Maybe I am just reading more into it than I should, but after he assured me he hadn't touched you, he said he thinks you are, as he put it 'a sexy little thing.' If I remember correctly those were his exact words. I thought that was a strange way for a father to refer to his daughter. He seemed to be very sincere when he went on to say he would never touch a child. He was very clear on that point, but he then said his only interest is in adults. I don't know why, but I got the feeling, just by the way he said it and the whole vibe, that he may be looking at you or thinking differently about you now that you are an adult. Now that he knows what we are into, it just makes me wonder."

Paul paused a moment and I could see this was bothering him. He then said, "No, forget it, after thinking about it, I am sure it was just me and my imagination that seems to always be focused on sex."

Paul's comments made me think back to the conversation Daddy and I had. I was thinking specifically about when I was saying good-bye and starting to go back into the club where Carl was waiting. I remember what I had said and wondered if that might have given him ideas. He had told me to hurry back into the club before my date thought I had found a replacement for him. I remember telling him he would not be such a bad replacement.

After thinking about this, I told Paul about the verbal exchange. He said, "Maybe you are right. Maybe that did get him started thinking about you sexually."

I could see Paul thinking about what we had discussed and wanted to lighten the mood. I knew hearing all the details regarding my dates always excited him. I said, "Honey I have to tell you about my date. He was the nicest guy. He was such a gentleman and we had an absolutely wonderful dinner." I had already told Paul about the end of our time at the club, and I told him about Carl being a great dancer.

Paul and I were cuddling and kissing on the couch. I had unzipped his pants and taken his hard cock out. I was slowly and gently teasing and stroking it. I have always found cocks fascinating. Some have a curve to them. Paul's is as straight as a pipe. The glans has always been soft to the touch and I love the way the glans is shaped. The texture of the glans is also very unique. Nowhere else on a man's body is there flesh the same texture as that of the glans. The glans and skin covering the shaft are soft to the touch, but when aroused it is so hard under the skin. Sitting there stroking my husband's cock I thought of all the cocks that had penetrated me. Some were larger and some smaller. Some were absolutely wonderful, but as good as they all were none felt better inside me than my husband's. While stroking it I asked, "Honey, how many times did you cum while I was gone?"

He grinned then answered, "Baby, you know me."

"Indeed I do, that is why I asked. He looks a little red like you might have abused him a little more than normal."

"Okay if you really want to know, four."

"Four times? Wow you must have been thinking about me a lot. Did you watch your favorite DVD?"

"Yea. I wish I had some of you and your dates."

"That would be fun. Maybe one of these days we can make one."

Paul said, "Tell me what happened after you left the club."

As I continued stroking his cock I grinned and teased him saying, "Oh Honey that is the boring part. We just went back to the room and Carl had brought along a deck of cards, so we played cards most of the night."

"Damn you Lisa. You tease me like this every single time." He mashed his lips against mine so hard I thought he might even bruise them. When he pulled back he said, "Dammit tell me what happened or I am going to throw you over my shoulder and carry you into the bedroom where I will fuck your brains out."

"Oooooh Baby, that sounds like fun. Promise?" I gave his hard cock a squeeze then used my thumb to smear the pre-cum, covering his entire glans. "If you must know. He really does have a great cock, but you have already seen that for yourself in the shower at the gym. You did a really nice job picking him for me. I sucked his cock and he shot his cum directly down my throat and into my stomach. He then fucked my pussy then we went to sleep. This morning he fucked my ass really hard and I gave him another blow job in the shower. He does know how to make a girl happy with that cock. Honey he was almost as good as you, but not quite."

Having not worn anything under my skirt paid off on the ride home and now that I had my husband so aroused it was going to pay off once more. He pushed me back onto the couch and got between my spread legs as he pushed my skirt on up to my waist. I laid there on the couch watching him while he stood and dropped his pants. He seldom wears underwear, preferring to go commando, and wasn't wearing any now. He laid on top of me as I wrapped my legs around him and felt his hard manhood penetrate me. I always enjoyed the feeling of having my husband's familiar cock filling me.

My detailed account of the date had him filled with lust. He was pounding my pussy nice and hard. I was almost delirious with passion and his lust was consuming him to such a high level neither of us heard the knock on the door or the front door of our house being opened.

Our couch is maybe 20 feet from the front door. I was the first to look up and see my mother's face smiling with Daddy standing directly behind her. Paul was oblivious to what was happening, unaware of the audience we had, as he continued to hammer his cock into me.

Frantically I said, "Honey, Honey stop."

"I can't Baby, I am almost there."

"Honey please."

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

He pushed himself as deep into my pussy as possible just before his cum began filling me. I was so embarrassed my husband was filling my pussy with cum as my parents watched. Mom was grinning and put her finger to her lips silently indicating for me to not say anything. I was pretty sure it couldn't get any worse so trying to ignore my parents I focused on my husband; however, ignoring them was not an easy task.

Paul said, "Fuck Baby your pussy felt so damn good. This beats the hell out of jerking off."

That is when Mom spoke up saying, "That is what her father always tells me."

Paul's head jerked up to look over the back of the couch trying to see where the voice had come from. When he saw my parents standing there watching he looked back at me as if to ask why I hadn't told him. I said, "I tried to tell you to stop."

He jumped up from the couch and placed his hands in front of him in a feeble attempt to hide his swollen cock an balls. His cock was still hard cock as he hurried off to the bedroom. Mom yelled after him saying, "What a cute ass. You don't have to stop just because of us."

Paul didn't say a word as we watched his naked ass cheeks retreat down the hall. Moving as quickly as I could I sat up pulling my skirt back down. I realized it was a vain attempt at modesty, knowing both of my parents had very likely gotten a good look at my bald and now cum filled pussy.

Mom said, "Jason have a seat and wait for our poor embarrassed son-in-law to compose himself while Lisa and I have a girl chat." Looking at me she held out her hand and said, "Come with me Honey. I heard about last night and believe the time has come for us to have a talk."

Chapter 6 - Talk with Mom (Lisa)

As I looked at Daddy then at Mom with her hand out wanting me to go with her I was fairly certain my level of embarrassment had never come close to matching what I was feeling at that moment. I stood and took her hand like a little girl about to be scolded by her mother. Mom said nothing as she led me out the back door to the umbrella table we had set up next to the pool. We both took a chair still in silence. My heart was in my throat and I had no idea what to say or where to begin.

Thankfully Mom broke the silence saying, "That was not exactly what I was expecting to see today, but I must say that son-in-law of ours does have a very cute ass."

"Mom, I am so sorry."

"Sorry for what? Being a good wife and making your husband happy? Enjoying a nice big cock in your pussy? Honey, you have nothing to be sorry for."

"Mom, you know what I mean."

"You mean for doing something every man and woman enjoy in the privacy of their own home, or do you mean for not being able to see into the future and know your parents could come barging into your house uninvited? Honey you have nothing to be sorry for. If you want to know the truth, seeing the two of you like that makes me feel a lot better about the reason for our visit today."

"What do you mean?"

"Your father and I were worried there might be trouble between you and Paul. It was refreshing to see everything is apparently just as you and Paul assured your father last night. Honey relax, I am happy to see you are embracing your sexuality and the two of you have found a way to add some spice to your lives. Society has entirely too many hangups with regards to sex. It is the most fabulous gift we have to share with each other. Never be ashamed of making yourself and someone else happy with your body."

"Thanks Mom. Thanks for not being upset or judgmental."

"Honey your father told me what he saw last night and what you and Paul both told him. I guess if your mother was some tight ass bitch who stuck her nose where it didn't belong, then maybe this would be different, but like your father told you, he and I have been very open minded to sexual pleasure, regardless of where or when we have found it. We have been enjoying sex to the fullest, and have invited others into our lives since a few years before you were born. We never discussed it with you partially because we didn't know how you would respond or how open Paul would be to the news his in-laws were swingers. I don't know about you, but I feel much better now that it is all out in the open."

I moved over to my mother and put my arms around her and gave her a big hug. Tears of joy were running down my cheeks as I said, "Mom you are absolutely the best."

She hugged me then laughed and said, "I don't know that I am the best, but most men tell me I am pretty damn good."

With tears still on my face I broke out in laughter. My mother always knew just the right thing to say to change the mood. "Mom I have several questions."

"Sure Honey, fire away."

"The first is why was Daddy at the club last night alone? I forgot to ask him."

"I guess I do have a lot to explain. I am happy we can be open about all that now. Last night your father and I were both supposed to meet and spend the night with someone. My date for the evening came over to the house and picked me up. He brought me back a couple of hours ago. Your father was supposed to meet his date at that club where he saw you. He was waiting for her when he saw you dancing with that guy Paul evidently set you up with. That is why he was at that club alone."

"Wow! Why didn't he tell me?"

"I'm not sure. I think maybe because he was surprised to see you there with another man and also because he was very concerned about you and Paul. Maybe he didn't think it was that important."

"Did the woman ever show up?"

"No she was a no show. Even at our age, people are not always dependable. He waited around for her a while then when he was sure she wasn't going to show up he decided to drop by and visit Paul. I take it Paul told you all about that?"

"Yea, Paul told me this morning right after Carl left."

Mom had an excited smile on her face and said, "So his name was Carl. Honey was he good? Did he have a nice cock?"

"Mom! Seriously?"

"Just because I am your mother does not mean the two of us have to avoid the subject of cocks. After all wasn't it me who told you all about the birds and the bees?"

"No Mom it wasn't. If you remember correctly it was the girls on my cheerleading squad."

She grinned and said, "Well I would have told you if they hadn't already done so."

"Yea right. I am sure you would have. So from what I am learning you and Daddy still... well you know?"

"Still fuck? Damn right! I hope my last act on this earth is to have an orgasm induced heart attack and die as some huge cock is filling my pussy with a huge load of cum."

Laughing I said, "Mother you are something else."

"Honey it is not like the old days when you could get two or three loads of cum from one man in a few hours. You need to enjoy and appreciate cocks that can do that while you still can. At my age now, the guys are lucky to give me one load. Honey your father and I still have fun and enjoy our sexuality. We are not ashamed of our love of sex. Maybe I should be a little more reserved. I think I might have really scared Paul, earlier."

"He will survive. We obviously were not expecting company."

Mom said, "I know and I will apologize to Paul. Back to the subject of men. I have learned a lot about older men and how they often need a little extra help. Most use those little pills, but some prefer injections or pumps. Some even have implants." She winked and said, "Honey implants are the most fun. You just pump them up to how hard you want them and they never go soft. The guys have a little rubber squeeze bulb in their ball sack you squeeze to pump their cock up like you would air up a bicycle tire." She laughed then said, "You have to be careful you don't squeeze one of their balls instead of the rubber bulb. Doing that sort of kills the mood."

"Pills, pumps, injections, implants, Mom you are too much."

We laughed and she promised to tell me all about what I had to look forward to when a sexy wink or bare leg were no longer enough to get a man hard. She said, "Just in case you were curious your father doesn't need any of that shit, at least not yet. When he sees a bare tit or feels a leg he is ready to go, but his day will come like it does for all men lucky enough to live that long. When it does happen modern medicine will make sure we continue to have our fun. Honey we better get back inside and see how Paul and your father are doing."

"Mom before we go back inside can I ask you something? It needs to be just between the two of us."

"Sure Honey. I can keep a secret."

Rolling my eyes I said, "Yea, obviously! I have just learned just how well you can keep a secret."

"Okay, but at least now you know. What did you want to ask?"

"Daddy said something that got me thinking."

"Okay, what did he say?"

"Mom, don't misunderstand. He didn't really say anything directly, it was just a couple comments he made. Paul picked up on it too and maybe it was just the shock of learning what he told us. Paul said it was important to Daddy that Paul knew he never touched me in a sexual way when I was growing up." Mom was nodding her head as if in agreement, but was not saying anything as I continued, "But he made a very slight mention of me now as an adult."

"Are you trying to ask me if your father wants to fuck you now that you are grown?"

"Well, sort of, but I don't really know."

"Honey you know you are a beautiful and very sexy woman. You have seen the photos and know you look just like me when I was your age. We could have been twins. Maybe he sees you as me when we were a lot younger. Your father loves you and you have nothing to worry about. He would never do anything to hurt you."

"No, no Mom, I know Daddy would never hurt me or rape me, that is not what I meant. I am not worried at all. I am just curious as to how he sees me now. Does he still see me as his little girl, or does he look at me and silently wonder as an adult woman... well you know?"

"Yes I think I know what you are asking, but that is something I really can't answer. I can talk to him, if you want me to, but I think maybe it would be better if you talked to him. I promise you he will tell you what is on his mind, if you ask. You don't need to be embarrassed talking to him about this."

"Okay, you are probably right. Please don't say anything to him about what I just said. Let me think about it and if I want to know I will ask him just like you suggested."

Mom was looking at me as if she wanted to ask a question. She started to ask a couple times then I asked, "Mom, what is is?"

"I am not sure how to say this, but I will try. As you know sex and love are different. The way I see it, sex is wonderful, but not something to get up tight about. It can be a lot of fun, and I should know. Love between two people can be enhanced with sex, if you understand what I mean."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers