Finding Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers

It was now December. Sheryl and I were in a state of bliss, enjoying our now committed, non-monogamous relationship. Made even better as we both enjoyed having other women share our bed. We decided that it was time to cement the relationship with marriage. After all, why let a good life get away. A fun time was planned for a New Year's Eve wedding in Las Vegas. Sheryl called Cassie to see if she wanted to be the best woman. Cassie accepted, saying that she would "stand up" for us both. She expressed delight; especially after the two fantastic orgasms she had from my now popular tongue-lashing and Sheryl's sensuous kissing.

The girls talked and planned. We left by car on the 29th. It's only five hours. Sheryl had planned to make love with Cassie all the way. However, Cassie was too tired to play, having been with her new lover for the weekend and was literally "worn out". She rested in the back while Sheryl played with my cock as I drove.

We checked into the hotel. Our room had two queen size beds that would be well used. We showered and then the three of us adjourned to one of the beds. I fucked each in turn and they wound up feasting on each other's cunt. We hurriedly dressed so that we could catch a show. Cassie wore a black dress that barely covered her gorgeous ass. It was backless. Sheryl wore her short, black leather mini skirt, leather halter top and leather jacket. The two women walked hand in hand through the casino drawing stares and cries of anguish that these two hot numbers were lesbians. I walked about ten feet behind and listened to the comments. We went to a show, during which I played with Sheryl's cunt left bare above her thigh highs. We drove back to our hotel, exhausted. In the morning, I awoke to the sounds of the two women playing and having sex. I joined them. Shouldn't this happen to every man and woman the day before his or her wedding?

Later that day, before it was time to change for the evening and while the three of us were trysting, Cassie told us that she had a surprise and that Sheryl shouldn't look while it was being prepared. Agreeing, I took Sheryl's mouth and directed it towards my cock and she started sucking to keep busy. Cassie came back to the bed and was wearing a huge, strap on dildo. Saying that she was going to give Sheryl the fuck of her life, I helped spread her legs and guide the dildo between Sheryl's cunt lips. Cassie started to thrust in and out of the glistening wet honey pot. Sheryl came almost immediately and when she started to scream with ecstasy I fed her my cock that she greedily sucked. What a sight! This almost six foot redhead with a beautiful chest fucking my bride to be. Cassie commented on having a better understanding of the muscles and stamina that males must have to enjoy a good sex life.

We repeated the previous night's performance that night. The only exception was that we went to a show at another casino and while I was getting tickets, the two insatiable ones were negotiating for great seats. They haven't told me yet how they did it. But, trust me, the maitre d' had a smile on his face.

The next morning Cassie awoke to the sounds of Sheryl climaxing as she rode my hard cock and I pinched her nipples. This was our wedding day. Sheryl finished me off by licking the last of my semen from the tip of my limp cock and crawling in bed with Cassie. Several hours later I joined them for our last premarital encounter.

The ladies looked lovely in their wedding outfits. The best woman in a form fitting, low cut purple gown and the bride in a short black velvet dress with a sculpted bodice that displayed the cleavage and the inside arc of her breasts. The dress was complete with a gold beaded, velvet jacket. Pink roses with baby's breath bouquets complemented both women beautifully. The looks we received as the limo picked us up for the nuptials.

Our vows dropped the word 'faithful' and replaced it with 'share'. The acknowledgment that Sheryl would still be available for Cassie was a turn on. We limo'd to the casino for the night's entertainment. After all, it was almost New Years. The hotel had the most delicious five-course gourmet dinner and the best show in Vegas that night. The three of us had a King Booth that was the envy of all, especially with the three of us in it. Sheryl left the table to 'powder her nose'. When she returned she placed her sexy blue silk and lace panties on the table. I put them on my head. We started to become the center of attention.

The house lights dimmed and Sheryl unzipped my fly and took out my cock. She slipped her head under the tablecloth and started to suck me off. Our waiter and waitress team noticed that she was 'missing'. They gave me the 'high' sign and brought more champagne so that Sheryl could better wash down my cum. When she came up for air, I kissed her passionately and started to slide her skirt to her waist. With Cassie's help that task was accomplished. We each took one of Sheryl's legs and stroked it, our fingers touching as we reached the pot of nectar, Sheryl's cunt. I kissed Sheryl and slipped her top down exposing her nipple. I alternately pinched and sucked it, causing her to come. Two teen-age girls sitting at a long table facing us were watching, smiling and giving us thumbs up.

The show was over; the count down to the New Year was on. We all slid out of the booth, Sheryl's skirt still up exposing her cunt. She was quite a sight to those who saw it. Cassie pulled the skirt down amid some 'boo's'. I was still wearing the panties. We were hugged and kissed by many; congratulated by others; we were the show!

It was time to call it a wrap. While waiting for a cab we met another couple from Rhode Island, just married and staying at our hotel. We decided to share our cab with them.

We sat in the back with the other newlywed couple while Cassie sat with the driver. I started telling them about what Sheryl was wearing under her velvet dress while I was wearing her panties on my head. They were a hot couple and with our bodies so close together in the back seat, their suggestive comments to find out for themselves were greeted with a nod and a smile from Sheryl. I gently raised her dress and turned her mouth to mine and Frenched her while the other couple slowly slid their hands past Sheryl's stocking top. Seeing that Sheryl spread her legs ever so slightly, the other groom stroked Sheryl's cunt lips several times and brought his wet fingers out. He and his new bride licked them. Sheryl turned her head and kissed him. He kissed her open mouth, exchanging the taste of Sheryl's juices with her. When we arrived back at our hotel, exhilarated and exhausted, we exchanged cards, vowing to visit one another in the future.

We went to our room, adrenalin wearing down, and hit the bed. Awakening to the love bites of my new bride the next morning, I felt ecstatic. It was the best wedding ever and one that will be remembered by the three of us with pleasure-filled memories. Sheryl and I will repay Cassie when it's her turn.

Sheryl and I found this new lifestyle when we found each other. Giving each the freedom to explore, honoring mutual respect and showing concern for the other have been the prime ingredients for our closeness. We avoided "game playing" by honest, open and clear communication. By the way, we both have concerns with HIV/AIDS and other STDs. We have been tested and are very discriminating about our sex partners.

Our adventurous life together affords us many new opportunities as a couple. We both have many fantasies that we share and plan to fulfill.

silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers
12