Finding Ethan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our kisses deepened once again, and his hands slid underneath my sweater and found my bare skin, making me shiver. His touch was so light and delicate that it almost seemed as though he were afraid he'd hurt me. I slowly brought my hands to his chest and began undoing the buttons of his blue work shirt. Once they were all open, I slowly, sensuously pushed his shirt down off of his shoulders, and he pulled his arms out of the sleeves and tossed it aside, then pulled my sweater up over my head and unhooked my bra. He pushed me down onto my back and nuzzled each of my breasts, and then started flicking his tongue over my pink, erect nipples. I threw my head back in pleasure so intense that I almost couldn't stand it, and I put my hands on his head and pushed him down harder onto my chest.

He ducked out of my grip and took a handful of my breasts in each hand, and gently massaged them while he worked his way down my stomach with his lips.

I started to sit up but he pushed me back down and said, "Tonight belongs to you."

I didn't say anything, I just let him continue his downward course. He unbuttoned my black slacks and pulled them over my hips, then off of my legs. As I lay there in nothing but my white satin panties, I wondered briefly what had brought these feelings out in him. This was not a man who was merely after sex. This was a man with a desire to love the woman he was with in every way possible. He kissed the insides of my thighs and tickled the slit of my pussy with his thumb. I was already wet, had been wet since we first started kissing, and the way he touched me just made me wetter. He found the small, hard knob of my clit and gently pressed his thumb on it, moving in slow circles. I arched my back and moaned, already close to orgasm. I put my hand on his and guided him, showing him exactly what I needed, and suddenly I was overcome by an incredibly intense orgasm, the likes of which I hadn't felt in years. I convulsed with it, as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me, and as the last vestiges of it waned and my body calmed down, I pushed him off of me and pulled my panties off, then went after his pants and briefs, exposing his hard cock, which was visibly throbbing with his arousal.

I wrapped my hand around his hot shaft and slowly stroked him as I kissed him using his precum as a lubricant. He moaned into my mouth in ecstasy and pulled me on top of him, but I wriggled off and down far enough to take him into my mouth. He tasted exquisite; clean, but salty with the drops of his precum. I tickled his shaft with my tongue, then took him fully in my mouth and brought him deep into my throat, swallowing around the head of his swollen cock and sending shudders through his body. He grabbed my head as he came, hard, into the back of my throat, and I swallowed it, sucking lightly at the same time, massaging him and milking him dry.

I sat up and we gazed at each other in wonder for a moment, and then I was down on my back once again as his moist lips frantically sought mine. His skin felt smooth and hot and slightly damp against me and I responded to his kiss with an equally fevered passion. He ground his now semi-hard cock into the lips of my pussy and rubbed me for a moment, kissing me hard and passionately. I felt the familiar tingle of my clit swelling in pleasure once again as I felt the ridge of his cock rub over it repeatedly.

I angled my hips up to him and felt his cock begin to harden again, matching the arousal I felt all over me. I grabbed his hips and pulled him inside of me, but he wouldn't let me have what I wanted. He teased me for a moment, putting just the head of his cock inside my throbbing passage, and then pull out again. He did that to me several times before I cried out, begging him to slide all the way inside me, telling him how badly I needed him to fill me up. He did at that point, and settled on top of me as he thrust slowly in and out, in and out. I kissed him as I thrust my hips up, timing my thrusts to meet his halfway and grinding so that I was massaging that wonderful cock that was massaging me from the inside.

He sat up suddenly and pulled me with him, and I wrapped myself completely around him, placing little kisses on his shoulder and feeling his breath caress my ear. I continued to grind on him and he sighed in pleasure, and I arched my back and pressed my chest and stomach into him as I rode. He changed position yet again, lying down underneath me, and I sat up on my knees and teased him much the same way he'd teased me before. I looked down at him, studied the way he closed his eyes and moaned, studied the way his muscles tensed and relaxed with the pleasure, and for a moment I thought I was dreaming; I had wanted this so much that I couldn't quite believe it was actually happening.

I became aware that I was about to come again only seconds before it happened, and as I came my legs and arms went weak and I collapsed on him, still moving my hips in time to his thrusts. The throbbing and pulling of my pussy was too much for him and he came too, digging his fingers into my hips as his body shook with the power of it. He cried out as he pushed as far into me as he could get and held there, overcome with each wave of orgasm as it washed over him. Then it was over, and he held me tightly, still inside me, and we basked in the glow over our lovemaking.

I didn't know where this was headed and I wasn't sure I cared. It was the first time I'd ever had sex with anybody before we considered ourselves an item and a part of me was afraid he'd lost a little respect for me.

As we lay in his bed, spooning and still naked, I asked, "What would you have done if I'd said no?"

He replied into my hair, "I probably would have thought you were like every other woman who couldn't just once go with her feelings and asked you to leave."

Well, that answered that. I lay there, calm and content in his arms until we both fell asleep.

12