Finding Foster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Foster, Mom left a note on the table." Joslynn called to him as soon as she heard the back door close.

"She left a voicemail too." he answered.

"Hey, this is Kayla, by the way. Sorry I wasn't able to introduce you this morning." she smiled.

He blushed a little because he didn't know which part of the morning she was talking about. The part where they were playing video games or the part where...

He shook his head hard, and then said, "It's nice to meet you Kayla."

She smiled shyly at him and nodded her head, her cheeks turning a beautiful shade of pink making her blue eyes glisten. Foster went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. There was an opened bottle of wine in the door and Joslynn was behind him snagging it, and then placing the bottle to her lips to take a long sip.

"Are you supposed to be drinking?" Foster asked.

"Yes Daddy," her voice dripped with sarcasm, but the name she had never called him before stirred something inside of him that made him wonder if he needed his damn head checked by a shrink. "I am 21 you know." she reminded him.

He couldn't hide his blush and she giggled at him leaning in to kiss him on the cheek. She smelled like the sweet wine mixed with coconut tanning oil. The combination made his head spin and he stumbled back and sat down on a dining room chair.

"Foster, you ok?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah... too much sun today I guess."

"So mom took Dalton to Aunt Sharon's."

"Yep. I hope she can work out whatever she needs to work out. I definitely needed a break. It was getting to the point where I wanted to look for a baby sitter for Dalton and a house keeper." he confided.

"OH! Hey! Kayla is looking for a summer job. You should hire her. She loves Dalton and she's really a neat freak!" she said the last part with a dramatic eye roll. "Wouldn't that be great Kayla?" she called into the living room.

Kayla shrugged and blushed a little and then nodded her head. "Sure. I could do that if you would like."

"Well we will just see what happens when Joslynn's mother returns from her trip. Would you mind leaving your number and I could text you about it later?" he asked.

She walked into the kitchen with a pen in her hand. She flipped her honey colored hair behind her shoulders and grabbed Foster's hand, then softly ran her fingertips against the underside of his fingers before turning it over and writing her number on his palm with a little heart after the last number.

When she turned to skip back to the living room, Foster noticed her hair almost reached her ass. And that allowed him to notice how plump her ass was in the jean shorts she was wearing. He turned to walk to the bathroom to readjust his dick. The damn thing was getting out of hand lately. When he returned to the living room, both girls were laying on the couch at opposite ends, their legs intertwined with one another watching netflix.

"I'm going to head to bed early," Foster announced.

"Ok. Good night Daddy." Joslynn said, giggling. There that damn word was again. Was she trying to work him up?

"Yeah. Sleep well Daddy." chimed Kayla, giggling even harder.

The hot water beat down on his back as he placed his head on the cool tile of the shower wall. His eyes were closed and he tried to take deep breaths in and out but his cock was still hard and throbbing.

"Sleep well Daddy." he could hear Kayla's sweet voice echoing in his head. He imagined her under Joslynn on the couch and pictured her face. Her pretty pink pout making an O as she moaned softly. Joslynn's generous swell of cleavage in Kayla's face, and then her shirt pushed up and Kayla's mouth over Joslynn's nipple. He poured a heap of body wash in his hand and started working it down and then up over his swollen dick. It felt good. Not as good as being inside of a wet pussy or even a mouth, if he could even remember how that felt. But good enough.

He groaned, his head still against the shower wall, pumping faster and faster until his legs shook and he growled loudly, shooting his hot load all over the shower floor. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest and his breath coming in such desperate spurts that he backed up and leaning his back against the shower wall.

"Fuck!! Fuck fuck fuck!!" he thought to himself. "How could you think about such a young girl like that you dumb ass? And your fucking step daughter? What is wrong with you??"

He spent about ten minutes finishing up in the shower, the whole time lecturing himself about how wrong his thoughts have been. His step daughter has never really looked to him as a father figure. She always had her own dad and was much older when he first got together with her mom anyway. But, it didn't matter. She was basically like a daughter to him. And her friend was the same age. Let's face it, girls that age are looking for college boys. Not older men with kids, a mortgage, and...he was married! He shouldn't be wondering if women were interested anyway, right?

Feeling extremely tired from the mix of sun, beer, the last few nights of no sleep, and now having finally had a release, Foster crawled into bed. With tomorrow being Saturday, he had no reason to set an alarm or wake up early, and with that final thought, he slipped into a peaceful sleep.

12