Finding Fulfillment At Home

Story Info
Tranny son and Bi Daddy find true love.
5.7k words
4.3
68.7k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story contains father-son incest content.

*

Prologue:

An hour or so ago we were in a posh restaurant celebrating our anniversary. Now, I am on our bed wearing nothing but my pink lace garter belt holding up my red toned nylons, my red pumps with the five inch stiletto heels, my gold looped earrings, and my anniversary gift, a gold necklace with an emerald tear drop that now rests in the soft valley between my 35 cup breasts.

As for the rest of this evening's attire, the red silk dress, my pink lace thong panties, and matching pink push up bra are all lying scattered around the room where ever it was I was when I had hastily stripped out of them. As for my lover, his black suit, white shirt, red silk tie, and black thong underwear are equally scattered about the room where he with equal haste and in stages stripped out of as we pawed each other in our lust.

Right now, I am once again on my hands and knees on the bed, my long blonde hair cascading down my shoulder blades like a rippling wave of warm honey, with my 37 inch hips and my ripe, shapely ass presented to him as an invitation to enter yet again.

I can even feel oozing out of my asshole his previous cum load as he sinks his wet hard cock, coated with my saliva, deep into my asshole, to fuck my once again doggy style. My breasts bounce with each of his thrust into me.

One of my delicate hands plays with my engorged hard bright pink nipple, my red painted nails squeezing that bright bud and sending shocks of pleasure into my sex. Between my legs, my own little cock is again hard even after shooting out my previous cum load onto the bed. I tease, fondle and stroke it's full slender two and a half inches with my other hand as he rhythmically fucks me. I murmur, "I love you Daddy" with each thrust into my ass. He responds with panting lust filled breathe, "I love you too, Geri, my precious son."

Chapter One:

Geri:

Hello, my name is Gerry, or as I preferred it Geri, with a little heart for the dot over the eye.

I have deep green eyes and honey blonde hair. I'm now eighteen years old, just five feet tall, I'm a bit small in the bust and a bit broader in the hips, I proud of my hour glass figure so I'll tell you that my measurements are 35-23-37. I'm was short and soft, pudgy is how my mom used to describe me growing up. I never lost that baby fat. Now, I have unusual parents and thus an unusual home life.

You see my Mom was twenty-nine when she met my daddy, Jack. My Daddy was one of those child prodigies computer geeks and was shy and socially inept. At fifteen, he was already finishing college tacking graduate level course. He managed to meet mom and her girlfriend, Martha, at the coffee shop where he hung out to study. Ginny's biological clock was ticking and she wanted to have a child, so when he got a high paying job right out of school and married mom, he was barely just sixteen at the time. Then, she, and her girlfriend and Daddy moved into together.

I realize now that my mom, Ginny was Bi-sexual and her lesbian lover, Martha, was like a second mom to me. They had me shortly thereafter. I'm an only child and the way they lived in separate bed rooms, even I could figure out growing up, that there wasn't going to be any brother's or sisters, since Ginny and Martha slept together and Daddy had his own room. I also realize now that she probably only had man-woman sex to have me, and then I suspected that ended.

I know that on occasions, the three of them would all spend time together and that's when Daddy got some, but I don't think it was intercourse. I think since he was so much younger than the two of them that they could control him and keep him happy doing things that wouldn't get mom pregnant again.

The other thing that was unusual about my home life, besides Martha's radical feminism, was that they were New Ager's and belonged to an Ashram here in the states, obviously vegetarians and lastly they were nudists.

So all growing up Ginny and Martha home schooled me so I was with them all my waking hours while Daddy was busy at work and he worked late hours most of the time, including weekends.

Now, when we did go out shopping and stuff that's when I got to wear all that pretty clothes. They let me choose how to dress and I preferred the girly clothes to the uncomfortable boy clothes. When Daddy was around on the weekends when he got to see me, we never got to go out so he never saw me dressed up. I was usually asleep when he came home from work and on the weekends, we were all naked, or nearly so. So, during the day I always wore girly soft panties, tops, and girly socks even on those occasions when I had to wear pants.

When Ginny and Martha had their periods, they word pretty panties, and of course, when they got dressed to go out they wore all their pretty things. Knowing what I know now, during that time of the month, they always walked around in lingerie, thongs, stockings, heels, and such. It was always warm in the house and wear we lived all year round so it seemed perfectly sensible to be naked or nearly so, all the time at home.

When I was eighteen, I even got to play dress up with Mom and Martha, getting to wear pretty things like what they wore, and even high heels shoes as well. Mom and I were both short and so we said we needed the height of the five inch heels to reach the top shelves.

I was always told, especially by her, that we looked alike. Same hair color and type, long curly honey blonde, I had her pouting mouth and long lashes as well. I have her delicate hands and feet as well.

As I said I was home schooled up until I was old enough for High School. I hated it! I would come home crying every day that year. First off, I had to dress in those ugly baggy boy clothes. I even had to wear ugly and uncomfortable boys white underpants, yuck! No more pretty soft panties or pretty socks, I was forced to dress like all the other boys at school, so I wore just boring bland utilitarian stuff. Worse of all it was because the kids in high school boys made my life miserable. They teased me and called me a fag.

Now, I was very late going through puberty, I don't think it would have started till I was maybe sixteen. Anyway, it was when I was eighteen that I started to decide I didn't really want to be a boy. I liked girly clothes, all my toys growing up were dolls, I like to paint my nails and dress up, I wasn't aggressive or enjoyed sports, except dancing and swimming. On top of all that I might have envied girls because they got to where pretty things all the time, but I found boys to be cute and sexy.

So, I just said I didn't care to be a boy and wanted to be more like Mom and Martha. Besides, my body was more like a girl's anyway. I was soft, and curvy, I had long eye lashes, pouty big lips, small delicate hands and feet, and teeny tiny thing down there. My penis was just barely an inch long and my balls were maybe the size of dimes, if that. I had no body hair. I had a soprano singing voice. I preferred my hair long, it was shoulder length at this time, and I didn't want it cut so I just kept it braided in a ponytail.

I pestered and insistent that I hated High School and I wanted to be treated like a girl. Finally, when I turned eighteen Mom and Martha said I was old enough to make this life choice and so I did. I began estrogen hormone therapy on my eighteenth birthday. So really, puberty and the treatments started up almost at the same time.

Now, that was the year that Mom and Martha became even more involved in the Ashram and talked about one day going to India.

It was when I was eighteen, that's when I realized that Daddy was no longer invited over to Mom and Martha's room for a sleep over. Though they did give Daddy a present, a toy chest to amuse himself with as compensation they said.

As the changes started happening to me and everyone was getting older, the full nudity started to cease. We all started wearing panties and tee shirts, or tank tops or something like that. Daddy, was told to start wearing a thong to cover up his penis, since Mom and Martha said they didn't want to see that hanging around all the time anymore.

So, on Summer Solstice when I was twenty, they were getting ready to go off in a taxi to the airport. They insisted on the taxi, rather than having Daddy take them there. There we all were, Mom and Martha with their few bags of luggage on the front porch waiting for the arrival of the taxi cab, Daddy, drinking a glass of wine. Daddy was wearing a teal colored cotton tee shirt that covered him from the waist up with a matching teal thong. I was wearing my pink kimono and underneath that, I had on pink lace thong panties and a lace bra, of course my toe nails and finger nails were trim, shaped and polished a bright pink.

"Now, Jack and Geri," Mom conspiratorially spoke to us, in hushed an intimate tones. "Listen up. We won't be coming back to the States, however, I'm not divorcing you Jack, so that you will remain true to my wishes for your happiness. While I'm gone, it will be you two all alone. You will need to take good care of each other. You will need to take care of each other's needs. Geri, will just be feeling and coming into his body now and he will begin to feel his hormones calling him and urging him. You need to help him Jack, and see that his needs are met. You have gone solo for too long now. But, now you have a loving partner. Enjoy each other. Teach Geri the pleasures as we have taught you. Through off convention as you have done with your clothes. Alone, the two of you can explore the joys to be found in hands, mouths and yes, the way of anal can be a delight, as I am sure you well know Jack, correct?"

"Yes..."Daddy said embarrassed.

As I heard the word, anal, I thought of Martha's gift, snuggly held in my ass. It was one of the many toys that were kept in the big toy box that Martha gave to me as her parting gift. She said it was their toy chest.

Martha named the toys as I looked through the chest. There were vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, strap on harnesses, and even some double dildos. There were clamps, and restraints, cuffs, and other things for something called bondage play, she told me to ask Daddy about that.

Of course, there were lots of lotions, and lubricants and oils. Martha oiled up a slender butt plug that was about an inch in diameter and about four inches in length with a cute little cut cock head at its tip. She told me she knew I would love these toys, since I always said I enjoyed the feel of a tight thong up my butt.

She had me bend over and spread my legs to present my butt to her as she inserted a lubed finger in my asshole and then a second one. I exclaimed that it felt weird but good. Then she oiled up the plug and slipped it into my asshole. She then slid my thong's fabric back over my butt crack to secure the plug. "How does it feel inside you?" she asked. "Solid and I have to admit, rather pleasant. I like it." "Good, I thought so." She patted my butt affectionately and then kissed me on my cheek. "There, that is my gifts to you. Enjoy them as much as we used to."

The sound of his mom's voice brought me back out of my reverie.

"Enjoy and be good to each other and stop sleeping in separate rooms, share the Master bedroom, now that we are gone. Now one last thing, come here Geri."

I come over to Mom and she takes my left hand. "I'm leaving you this, you always fancied it," and with that she slips on my third finger of my left hand her diamond wedding ring. She is still wearing her simple silver wedding ring, "Now, bye, my loves."

And with that cryptic message off she, and Martha went. I hug them both on final time and cry. I say I will miss them. They made me promise again to take good care of Daddy and obey him in all things. I promise.

Chapter Two:

We said good bye one last time to Mom and her lesbian lover Martha, as they got into the taxi that would take them to the airport and out to India, forever. Daddy, choking back tears, gulped at his glass of wine. Daddy was wearing a teal colored cotton tee shirt that covered him from the waist up with a matching teal thong. I was wearing my pink kimono and underneath that, I had on pink lace thong panties, which held my new butt plug securely in my plump ass, and a matching pink lace B-cup bra, of course my toe nails and finger nails were trim, shaped and polished a bright pink.

As the taxi disappeared, I snuggled up to Daddy, wrapping my arms around him. "I'll miss them."

"Yes, so will I. But, we have each other now," Daddy says as he finishes his glass of wine.

"She gave me her diamond! Don't I look good wearing it?" I ask as Daddy admires it.

"Yes, it looks good on you. Something special to remember her," Daddy says.

"Well, that's not all they left most of their clothes! Obviously, they only packed a bag each. I think it all fits me now. So I will have plenty to remember them by, but yes, this ring is special. Now, I'm going to take care of you, and my first task will be fixing us lunch!"

"Did it get even hotter here?" Daddy says. "I feel way too warm. It's too hot. I'm going to take off this tee shirt. There, that's better. I was feeling so hot. Shall we head inside now?"

I reach out to Daddy and he opens his arms wide and wraps his arms around me. I snuggle up to him and just silently hug him. Feeling the warmth and solidity of him as comfort.

Jack:

Having gotten rid of the tee shirt, I feel better. I'm still wearing the teal thong that contains my coiled four inches and warm ping pong sized balls. The band of the thong also is keeping a silicon butt plug snuggly resting in my ass, as I often enjoyed having something solid up my ass. I learned to like that from Martha. I have this feeling that Ginny and Martha are manipulating me one last time. Their playing with Geri and I, setting us up together. Then there is what she said...Hmm...oral and anal...they want us to be together...But, he's my son...though on the flip side...it would be just innocent fun...no one would get harmed...and obviously no one would get pregnant...

Geri:

I finally go inside and Daddy pours himself another glass of wine. I decide to join him and I struggle as usual to get some wine glasses down from one of the shelves in the kitchen cabinets. "Oh Hell..."

"I can help..." Daddy began to say.

"No, I have a better idea." With that I shot off toward the master bedroom, Mom and Martha's old room, and now might be where Daddy and I would sleep tonight. In the room, I go to the walk in closet wear all the shoes were kept and still were. I pick out a pair of pink, open toed and backless platform shoes with a six inch solid heel. "There, these will do nicely." With practiced grace, I step into them. "It's so good that we were all about the same size." I admire myself in the closet mirrored doors. I slip off my kimono and then impulsively remove my bra as well. Hell, Daddy's only wearing his thong, so I should just relax and get comfortable around him. I check myself out in the mirror. "Now, I will have the added height. How do I look?"

Jack:

I look at Geri, as if for the first time. He has such dainty feet with those adorable pink painted toes, and he wears those heels with confidence and familiarity. He must have done this before and I didn't know it. His shapely legs look very attractive in those shoes. I notice how the thong panty is tightly wrapped around him. It lifts to show off Geri's curved wide hips and his cute bubble butt.

Hmm...do I detect something in his ass? Is he also wearing a butt plug, just like me? That must be Martha's doing. She also enjoyed teaching me the joys of anal, as she called them. Geri has a nice proportionately wide hips, slim waist and to Oh, my! I never noticed, or should I say, I never the opportunity to see, Geri was always carefully covered up before, He has very shapely and perky young breasts, and nice handful. He reminds me of how Ginny looked in pictures he had seen of her at this age.

Oh wow...I never realized how hot my son, this burgeoning Tranny looked. I can easily forget that Geri was a young man and think of him as a very nubile and attractive young woman. Those treatments that they had talked about, he must have actually started them. I hadn't realized that.

Geri:

"Now I can pour us some more wine and start making us a big hearty salad." I purposely feel like being naughty and swings my hips suggestively as I walk past Daddy and head toward the kitchen. I am channeling mom as I recall how she did her 'cat in heat' walk.

Jack: I follow the swaying provocative hips and really nice piece of ass he has into the kitchen. He has such a nice plump butt that is so wonderfully shaped by the thong. I can spot the base of the butt plug. I knew it! I knew had had a butt plug up his ass. I knew it! I wonder how long he has been putting those up his butt?

Geri:

I pour myself a glass of wine and drink it down and then refill my glass as well as refill Daddy's glass. I think this is his third or is it his fourth? I think I, and he, has lost track. He seems a bit flushed. I make our salad and set the table. Daddy asks for some more wine and I pour him another glass. I can tell that the wine is getting to him by now. Daddy finishes it quickly off and I open another bottle and pour him another. I feel the room's heat and it seems to make me thirsty, just like Daddy has been acting. I finish my glass and then I pour myself another. As I am gulping it down, Daddy reports that they are low on their favorite creamy dressing.

"Oh no," I say. "Will have to use it sparingly."

Jack: A wicked memory comes to mind and I laugh out loud. I think the wine is getting to me.

"What? What are you thinking? Spill it."

"Ahh..." I'm embarrassed. "While before you were born, we were a very naughty and playful household."

"Really?" Geri asks finishing off his glass and filling it up again. "You must tell me more. And how does this related to salad dressing if at all.

"Well," I say in a slightly slurred voice. "They used me as their play thing, ordered me around and such. I loved it. A bit of CFNM, getting tied up, being their lap dog, and such..."

"What is Cee Ef aNd Em?"

"Oh that stands for Clothed Female, that was them, and Naked Male, that was me."

"Really. Sounds like fun, go on, get to the dressing part." Geri finish off his glass and has some more, he's seems to be getting a bit tipsy himself especially if he keeps downing the wine like that.

"Well they would often tell me to make my own dressing by masturbating and then using my cream for my salad or more often they tie me up and pump it out of me, use me like a dispenser."

"Masturbating? Pumping? What is that?"

"You've never masturbated?" I say astonished.

"No. Not ever."

"Have you ever looked at you know pictures on your computer or movies or...?"

"No. What kind of pictures? You'll have to show me these." Geri says.

I think he is telling the truth. He is a complete innocent when it comes to sex. I could teach him whatever I choose and he would treat it as perfectly normal. That is an interesting thought. He would consider anything we do as normal. I can feel my cock get hard thinking these very naughty thoughts.

"Daddy, why don't you show me how you made the cream. Can even I do this as well?"

"I suspect you're still plenty of boy to do this. You have really never played with yourself?"

"I've played by myself often, but I don't think I have played with myself in how you are using that word. Is it fun? Do you like doing it?"

"Oh yes. I love doing it. It has been my solace these past years since your mom got older. You've never really done this and shot out a load?"

"No. Really, never...but hmm...cream...is that anything like the whitish sticky stuff I often find staining my sheets and my tummy when I wake up?"

12