Finding Fulfillment At Home Pt. 04

Story Info
Tranny son and Bi Daddy find true love.
3.6k words
4.52
25.8k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Geri: I can feel my Daddy's naked body cuddle around mine on the wet tiled floor of the master bedroom shower. My ass feels empty now that Daddy's hard penis is no longer filling it up. I can feel his cum leaking out of my asshole. Oh, I feel so wonderful. I am truly fulfilled.

I realize I need to pee and with that thought I recall Daddy's talk about kinky play. A wicked idea forms.

"Daddy," I say, "I need to pee, how about us getting up and go off and get dressed for dinner?"

"Ohhh...yes. Good idea Geri, and I think I need to take a leak as well."

"Goody!" I get up and giggle as I say to Daddy, "Now slave, just hold that pee in for a bit and follow me."

"Yes, Mistress."

We both get up off the floor and leave the shower room naked and still dripping water. I lead the way to the main part of the master bedroom bathroom. I'm holding my hand on my penis to keep from peeing. I can't get over how big this part of the house is. This so called bathroom is actually multiple rooms. A shower room, a huge bathtub/Jacuzzi room, a room with a toilet and a bidet, and lastly the central area with double sinks and chairs so that two people could sit and put on makeup, and then a closet area for towels and such. All of which leads off to the master bedroom proper. The central area has a glass door that opens up to the back deck and I lead Daddy out onto the deck.

There I spy the huge party hot tub and nearby is a single hot tub. I take the top off the single hot tub and beckon Daddy to come over and stand near it. He is holding his penis in a tight grip as he tries not to pee.

"Okay, from now on, my delightful slave," I say with a commanding tone to Daddy as I point to the single hot tub. "This will be our urinal. We will both pee in here, understood?"

"I will obey, though I don't yet understand, my Mistress." Daddy says.

"You don't have to understand," I say as I reach over and spank Daddy's firm naked wet ass. "You only have to obey. Now pee!"

We both aim our penis's at the steamy water of the single hot tub and let loose our golden streams of piss. Our urine mixes with the blue of the water and I'm disappointed that I can't see it change color from our piss. Obviously it will need more pee before we can visibly tell that it has been mixed with piss. But it is a start.

"Now pay attention slave," I spank Daddy's wet ass again. "From now on all pee goes in here. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my lovely Mistress?"

"Please tell me if I ever spank you too hard. I don't want to hurt you."

"I will, I promise. Hmm...we should have a safe word. To make it simple, how about if I say 'pain', that means it hurts and I wish you to stop, okay?"

"Yes."

"It also means that if I don't say 'pain' but say anything else, it is all part of the game and I don't want you to stop. I am really telling you to do it again or harder. Makes sense?"

"Yes. If you don't say 'pain' then I will take whatever you complain of as meaning that you want me to do exactly what you are asking me to not do, is that it?"

"Right. If I say please don't do it so hard, it means I want you to do it harder."

I then strike his wet butt again.

"Yes, Mistress, just like that. Now, if I say 'slow down'..."

I then hit him a few times in a row each time rapidly.

"Yes. It means speed up. I will beg and plead and it will mean I want you to do whatever I'm seemingly asking you not to do. Now, please don't hit me again Mistress, it hurts."

I giggle and strike his butt rapidly again and again and again. Finally, I stop and caress his now red butt. "I understand my slave. I am the Mistress here." I spank Daddy's ass again. "Now, let's go inside and get dressed, you're going to take us out for a night on the town."

"Yes. I will arrange with Victoria's Servants for a limo to pick us up and take us."

As Daddy goes off to get dressed, I look through the closets to decide what to wear. I start with a red lace garter belt and matching lace push up shelf bra. I admire my cleavage and how plump and full my breasts look in the bra. Like ripe oranges waiting to be sucked. I pull up a red silk thong and secure it in my butt, bringing it's straps up like a vee pointing down to my crotch and the straps rest over my hips. I slip my feet into black seamed nylons and adjust the garter belt clips to hold the stocking up on my thighs.

Then I find black leather pumps, very Betty Page style, with four inch heels to slip my feet into. Finally, I select a mini dress with a plunging neckline. I slip this over my head and wiggle into. I tug it into place and admire my cleavage and how it snuggly fits over my wide hips and butt. The dress is just a bit too much in all the right way. It shows too much cleavage and breasts, it is a teensy bit too much of a mini dress. I imagine it would show the bottom of my butt if I bent over. I can't tell that I am wearing any panties despite how tight the dress clings to my skin.

I put in my ears some dangling earrings with jade tear drops. I giggle to myself and think I look like a very, very high priced hooker. Off I go to apply my makeup.

When I am finally all done up I grab a small black leather purse to hang over my shoulder, I put lipstick and some other make up for touching up later in the evening. I also put a small bottle of oil in a plastic baggy in my purse as well. The halls echo with the sound of my heels on the wooden floors as I approach Daddy waiting patiently for me in the living room. He is dressed in a black single breasted suit, white shirt with a red slender silk tie, he has gold cuff links and gold tie pin. The top of a red handkerchief sticks out of his suit front pocket.

"Wow, very James Bondish," I say admiring my handsome Daddy.

"And you Geri look like a Bond girl as well."

"I think to be a Bond girl would have the exact opposite of my measurements, bigger in the bust and slimmer hips, I would have to swap my bust of 35 and hip of 37 measurements."

"Well I think you're perfect and the limo I arranged from Victoria's Servants is approaching."

We step outside and there is our black limo with a smartly uniformed black man as our driver. He looks like he might have played football in college.

"Ma'am, gentleman, my name is Joseph and I'm here to serve," the driver says as he opens the doors to let us in, it is more like a mobile bedroom than a mere ride, plush leather coach and cushions are spread out, there is even a mini-bar, as well as a standard car seat. "However, could I indulge you from a moment; I wonder if you could show me to your rest room so I could empty my bladder?"

Ah wicked thought perks up in my mind and I speak up and approach him. "Why certainly Joseph, let me take you to our special accommodations." I offer him my arm and he takes it and we start to head inside. "We'll only be a moment darling, why don't you step inside and pour yourself a drink."

Now as we head inside I direct him towards the glass doors that lead to the back yard deck. "Now, I know you are a big boy and could handle this all by yourself, but if you would be so kind, I would love it if you allowed me to give you a hand with your situation?"

"We are here to serve, so I am willing to oblige. What did you have in mind?"

I open the patio door and direct him towards the single hot tub. "We've just set up our outdoor urinal and you can help us by using it rather than our indoor facilities. Now, stand here I will step behind you and assist you." I step behind his solid body and to reach around him I have to press my own body flat up against his back and buttocks. He doesn't mind at all. I reach around to undo his belt and then loosen his pants to let them slide down his legs.

"I think I'm going to like this," Joseph says.

"I hope so," I say as I pull down his silk red boxers to reveal his massive and solid butt and I can feel his massive penis and balls. "Well, I know what the term 'horse hung' refers to now. You are a big boy." I heft his massive ball sack, it feels like I am holding a two huge precious gems in a silk bag. My dainty hands find his penis and hold it toward the waiting hot tub. "My, my you are as big and long as my husband and this monster is still only asleep? I wonder how it would feel if I could wake it up and really give it the attention it deserves?"

"Perhaps you would enjoy finding the time later this evening, I'm sure it will be hanging around," Joseph hints.

"True, now you said you need to pee?" I say holding his warm thick black dick with both my hands.

"Let me relax and focus...it's a bit shy being held like this."

"Do you want me to let go?"

"Oh no...ahh...there...here it comesss..."

With that, I feel the heat and the pressure of the urine flowing up from his balls to the tip of his thick prick and out it bursts a hot stream of golden fluid to splatter into Daddy's hot tub. I feel like I am holding on to a fire hose trying to douse a raging torrent, so powerful is his stream of golden piss. It seems to take forever from Joseph to empty what must be a huge bladder. It seems like a gallon of piss was poured into the hot tub.

"Ahhh...thank you Ma'am, I needed that."

"Oh your very welcome. Is my big boy all done peeing?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. I don't want to damage such lovely equipment so it might be better if you do the honors of putting that magnificent hose of yours away," I say as I begin to step back from pressing against his bare butt.

"As you think best, Ma'am." Joseph pulls his silk boxers up and I watch in fascination as he manages to get that huge penis and balls inside them. Then he pulls up his pants and does his belt. "We are ready, now it is my turn to serve Madame."

We are driven to our restaurant and I do my best slut walk as I step out of the limo and into the restaurant. I can spy all the men and the women checking me out with envy and/or anger, I can almost hear them say the word 'slut' as I pass by to our table. I sit properly with my knees together all through the meal. I figure that I'm look enough like a high priced whore that I don't need to make a scene. Daddy orders for us and we make small talk like we are lovers or husband and wife. After our luscious meal Daddy takes me out to a club for drinks and dancing. There I'm all over Daddy; actually, he is as well. Our hands drift over each other's body fondling each other in public as we dance suggestively. Finally we are partied out and we want to take this somewhere private, soon. So we retire to our limo and head home.

In the limo, I'm all flushed and hot from the wine, and the lustful thoughts coursing through my body.

"Daddy, pour me a drink while I get comfortable," I say as I begin to unzip my dress and get out of it.

I toss it to Daddy and he looks at me with wine hazed lust.

"Now, Daddy, you look all hot and bothered in those clothes, why don't you just remove them and get comfortable."

"Oh yes, my darling anything you say," and he hastily undoes his tie and struggles to get his suit coat off. "How comfortable do I need to get?"

"Oh," I say wickedly, "completely."

"Completely? What do you mean by that?"

"Why, take it all off. I want you completely naked."

"Yes, my love." Daddy has a silly grin on as he strips off all his clothes and stands before me completely naked with a rising hard on as I remove my red lace push up bra and then lay back on a leather couch like I'm on display in my black betty page high heels, black nylons, red lace garter belt and red silk thong.

"Crawl over here with that pointed thing," I point at his erection when I say that.

Daddy does and soon he is astride me, with his knees on either side of my waist.

"Now, I have some oil in my purse over there, get it out, oil up that tool of your's and work your cock for me. I want to watch you play with it while we head home. Cover my face and breasts with your cum loads."

"Oh yes! But, we have at least an hour or more drive back to the house, I'm certain I'm so horny that I will cum very quickly, then what?"

"Oh, well then I will reward you by sucking on your cock to get you all hard again, so you can work out another load for me. I wonder how many times you can cum before we arrive home?"

"Let's find out," Daddy says as he pours the oil all along his shaft and begins to masturbate.

As I watch Daddy stroke himself, my delicate red nails plays with my nipple, teasing them and squeezing them. I can feel pulse of pleasure travel into my sex and it becomes engorged. We both are so horny that I can see that Daddy is getting ready to cum soon even as I can feel myself cum in my silk panties, flooding them with my love juices. I reach down to fondle my messy sex organ that is capture underneath the jizz soaked silk. Daddy doesn't take long either. I hear him groan that he is about to burst.

"Oh fuck...Geri...I'm going to cummmm..."

"Cover me darling; coat my face and tits with your love juice."

With a guttural moan, he begins to spurt out his jizz unto my breasts that I hold with my hands together under his spurting cock. His semen plops onto the valley between my cleavage and lands onto one then another of my mounds of flesh coating my nipples. Finally he is done cumming. We both look over the mess he has made of me so far. I then lean over, take his juicy cock head in my mouth and begin to suck on him. Daddy twitches and shudders as I feel his cock in my mouth get hard and thick. I enjoy the feel and taste of his cock as I give him a slow blow job. Meanwhile my hand works it's way under the silk panty to play with my own sex. I wonder who will cum first, me or Daddy?

I can taste Daddy's pre-cum as I work my mouth magic on him. I finally let his cock slip out of my mouth as dripping from my saliva.

"Play with it for me...cover me..." I whisper to Daddy.

"Yessss..."

As Daddy is lost in his masturbation and then he does cum all over me once again. Shooting his hot cream on my face and my tits. When he is done I take his warm limp cock in my mouth and suck him once again, I can taste a bit of his cum on the head of his cock. Daddy shudders and moans as I suck his cock to bring him hard once again. I open my mouth and he takes his cock out of my wet mouth to masturbate once again. Daddy is once again smiling with lust as he enjoys jacking himself off for me. Then, I am aware that the limo has stopped moving and I hear the front door open.

"OhDaddy, squeeze out that load for me...cover me with your cum..." I whisper in a husky sex filled voice.

Daddy becomes more excited and his hand pumps up and down his erect shaft. I hear the limo door open and see Joseph standing there, watching us.

"You're next," I say looking directly at Joseph. I see him grin and nod as he begins to tent his pants.

"Oh...Geri...I'm..." Daddy groans as he begins to spurt out sending a thick rope of cream to land on my forehead. He pumps frantically spraying me wildly, hitting my face and tits. "Oh fuck...fuck...fuck..."he moans as he works his cum out of his cock.

"Later...later...Daddy...later...you'll fuck me..." I moan as I squeeze my nipples and my tiny cock head sending me off into a haze of orgasm as I explode.

Finally, Daddy is done and I am dripping cum, his and my own. He is exhausted.

"Now Daddy, be a good boy and pick up all our clothes, put them all away and wait for me on our bed. I have to take care of Joseph."

"Yes, Geri."

"Joseph, get out of the pants and underwear and bring that big monster here," I say pointing to my open cum covered lips.

It doesn't take Joseph long to get out of his pants and underwear, freeing his huge thick black cock pointing straight at my lips as he approaches. Daddy looks with envy at the enormity of his member as he scuttles away carrying all our discarded clothes into the house.

"I want to be coated in your cum as well. I will have Daddy lick it all off me, now put that in my mouth."

"Yes ma'am." Joseph says as he kneels next to me with his cock head brushing my lips.

I try and take him inside my mouth put he is so big and long I can just mange the tip of his cock. I suck on this warm black monster enjoying the new sensation and taste. It is just such a mouthful. Joseph's big black hands gently hold my head as we work together, my bobbing my head and him gently rocking his hips. He quickly creates pre-cum that oozes out of my lips and dribbles down my chin as I try to give this black horse hung creature a decent blow job. My mouth is filled beyond what I imagine could fit in there as I just about gag on him. The taste of his cum is nuttier than Daddy's. Joseph's smell is different as well, muskier with a hint of lavender. I am so focused on this black cock in my mouth. We work together to fill my mouth with his thick hardness going in and out. More and more pre-cum is oozing out.

"Oh man, you are such a hot slut...hot white whore...suck this black cock...taste my black juice...let me show you white whore how the pleasures of a real man's cock..." Joseph moans as he continues to rock his hips to face fuck me.

I grab his cock with my hands and let him slide in and out of my hands. It's like holding the head of a slick black hose that I stuffed in my mouth.

"Oh you warm white whore...I'm going to fill you...I'm going to drown you...oh...yeah...fuck...I'm about to hose you down..."

I can feel the veins on his cock throb and his thick hot fluid is making its way up his shaft. I open my mouth and rest his cock head on my wet tongue as the first of his cum erupts out of him and fills my mouth with liquid heat. I gage on it all and it just gushes back out of my mouth and cascades down my chin.

"Yes...fuck...taste my cum...such a cute little white cum slut...enjoy it...ughhhhhhh...fuckk..."

His hot juices keep gushing out and pours down washing my bare breasts with rivulets of warm cum. Finally, I can feel that last of it and his cock begins to go limp.

"Oh man...oh man...thanks...oh fuck...you hot white slut...you are a sweet thing...you can take a ride in my limo any day...oh yes...that was great." Joseph pulls back and starts to get dressed. "Hope you liked my service?"

"I did," I say trying to swallow some of his cum so I can speak. "That was great. I need to get cleaned up, I hope I didn't stain the seats?"

"No problem. Have a good night ma'am."

I am a bit wobbly from all of this, I lean against the limo as I try to stand up on my four inch heels "Thanks again. Good nite."

"Nite, ma'am. I will send you my private number if you ever need another ride somewhere. Glad to service you."