Finding Fulfillment At Home Pt. 05

Story Info
Tranny son and Bi Daddy find true love.
1.3k words
4.63
21.9k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

I am standing outside of our house in the middle of the night wearing only my red silk thong panty, my red lace garter belt holding up my black seamed stockings and my black leather four inch Betty Page heels.

I just finished giving a blow job to our black limo driver and I can still taste some of his cum.

My makeup is ruined from Daddy's cum loads splattering on my face which is dripping down my face onto my neck and drops of those loads are dripping off my lips and chin onto my bare breasts.

I could only swallow a portion of Joseph's cum loads and most of it gushed out of my mouth and cascaded onto my breasts which were already had been sprayed with Daddy's jizz loads. I have truly been facialized and I feel like a cum slut and must look like one as well.

I was dressed like a high class whore and I look like a cheap whore right now. I squeeze my wet cock and my gooey wet right breast and I admit that I like how I feel. I love it and the nights not over, Daddy awaits and I'm going to get fucked in the ass by him. I can't wait.

I lick some more of Joseph's cum off my lips, so tasty and a different flavor than Daddy's. Giving that blow job to Joseph was wonderful. His huge black cock could barely fit in my mouth. Joseph has zipped his pants up and has great big happy grin. I grin as well thinking how I'm about to head inside to Daddy who should be waiting for me completely naked on our bed. I will have him clean off all this cum off of my body.

"Goodnight Ma'am. We must do this again," Joseph says as he gets in his Limo and drives off.

I feel like a new born trying to walk as I head inside. Once inside and shutting the door behind me, I push my cum soaked thong off of me and step out of them. I'll let Daddy get them later. My little dick and balls hang down between my legs feeling all sticky. All this excitement and the evenings isn't even over. I feel a mess as Daddy's and Joseph's cum loads all dribble down off my chin and breasts traveling down my bare tummy toward my thighs and sex. I feel like a real cum slut whore especially since I am looking to have Daddy fill my ass tonight.

When I get to the master bedroom I expected to see Daddy all naked and hot waiting for me. But, he is not there. I then spy the opened sliding door that leads to the back deck. I walk over and watch Daddy rise out of the steaming water of the single hot tub to begin to peeing into the waters. This hot tub has been designated our outdoor urinal. I imagine that it the water in it should have the smell of urine by now. After Daddy finishes peeing he slips back down into the water.

"You're a good boy," I giggle as I approach him and come to stand in front of him in all my naked cum soaked glory.

"Was Joseph tasty?" Daddy asks.

"Yes he was, I swallowed as much of his load as I could, the rest I am wearing. I need you to come inside and clean all this cum off me."

"Oh that will be wonderful!" Daddy says as he gets out of the hot tub.

I walk into our bedroom and get up onto our bed and lay back, waiting for him. Daddy is wet from being in the hot tub and dripping water everywhere as he gets into bed with me. I can smell the nutty stench of urine on him.

"Now lick all this cum off my body," I command.

"Yes mistress."

Daddy begins with my forehead and starts to lick and slurp it up, like a big kitty lapping up milk. I play with my jizz covered nipples as I enjoy the feeling of Daddy licking me clean. My nipples are so sensitive and engorged that they seem hot to the touch and sparks of lust shoots into my loin. Once Daddy gets to my cum glazed lips we kiss and our tongues share all the cum between us. Daddy finishes licking my lips and works his way down my neck. He gently takes my hands and licks off the cum drizzle off of my fingers before licking the cum off my tits.

Daddy sucks on each of my nipples sending me into a swoon. I almost cum in my panties. This reminds me, I have to have him take those off and lick my dick and balls as well.

As Daddy finally cleans up my breasts, "Now Daddy, you will have to take my thong off, it is all soaked with my jizz and you need to clean me up down there as well."

"Yes, my lovely slut of a Mistress."

"I am such a cum slut aren't I? And you love it as much as I do, right?"

"Oh yes."

He licks the cum drizzles off my tummy and makes his way to my thong. Pulling it off me he lunges onto my cum coated balls and cock, taking them into his mouth. I shudder with ecstasy as he begins to suck on me.

"I'm going to cummmmmm... " I moan as I start to fill Daddy's mouth with my hot jizz load. He swallows me all down and I lose track of time.

When I come back to awareness, I tell Daddy to get some oil. As he does this I roll over and spread my legs apart pointing my ass at him. "Now Daddy coat your cock with oil and prep my asshole as well."

As he is doing it the anticipation is almost unbearable. I am almost quivering with the anticipation as finally I feel the head of Daddy's prick press up against my asshole. I moan.

I press back against Daddy's erection, trying to force it in me. Daddy feels me doing this and he pushes himself into my asshole as well. Even with using those dildo's on my ass it still has some resistance to the real thing. But our insistence and persistence forces Daddy's cock head to plunge into my asshole. I almost burst at that moment.

"Ohhhh... Daddy... fuck mee... fuck... your little girl... " I moan.

"Yes, my love... " Is Daddy's moaned reply as he pushes his cock further into my ass and begins to fuck me.

Oh my God! It is painful and fantastic! My own cock goes hard and the tip of it rubs against the bed as I buck back and forth in sync with Daddy's thrusts against my ass. I'm being fucked. Oh my God! I love it!

"ohhhhh fuck mee... slowly... but steady... take me... enjoy mee... Ohhhhh Daddy... " I moan with each thrust that Daddy makes into my ass. "Ohhhhh... Mommy gave you to me... for this reason... ohhh... I'mmm... your... wife... ohhhh... your my toy... my lover... my husband... ohhh... your cock... is mine now... of fuck!! To suck and to be fucked! Ohhhh... "

"I'm yours," Daddy says as he plunges in and out. "and you are mine."

"ohhh... do I have a great ass?" I ask in a moan.

"Yes!" Daddy says as he plunges into me.

"Do you love being inside my ass?"

"Yes!"

"Am I a better fuck than mommy?"

"Oh God... it is terrible... "

"Say it! OHhhhhh!"

"You are a better fuck! Oh God help me!"

"Then spend your nights fucking me!"

"Yes... Oh oh oh... I'm cumming... oh... "

"Fill my ass! Cum inside me! Please do it!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I can feel Daddy spurting his juice inside me. "Fuck me Daddy... fill me Daddy... " I moan breathlessly.

Daddy's cock shots his thick loads into my ass and then he collapses onto me.

WILL THIS CONTINUE?