Finding Gabriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lacessor
Lacessor
17 Followers

Gabe hesitated at the entrance, but Dani rolled her eyes. "Come on, if I can go in looking like this you can too," she commented. Gabe sighed.

The clerk was a twenty-something Indian guy who barely looked up from his textbooks when they entered. Gabe kept expecting him to say something, or at least stare, but nothing. He took Dani's ice cream and a Powerade and went to check out, making a point to hand his credit card over.

The guy glanced at the name on the card, glanced him, and said, bored, "Can I see an ID?"

Gabe handed his over. The guy looked at it, looked up, looked back, shrugged, and ran the transaction.

"Really man? Not even a comment?" Gabe asked, amused.

The clerk shrugged. "I work the night shift in a convenience store. This is not even the strangest thing I have seen this shift."

Dani burst out laughing, and Gabe joined in. "Touché. Thanks man. Have a good night!"

They stepped out into the street, and almost immediately a sedan approached at a decent clip, with drunk young men hanging out the back windows. "Hey dykes!" one shouted, and they laughed as they drove away. Gabe debated feeling insulted, but when Dani started to crack up, he joined in.

Finally they reached Dani's apartment. "Do you want to come up?" she asked. Gabe must have looked pretty surprised, because she suddenly seemed a little flustered. "I mean- it's late, you're walking around in heels alone, and I'm guessing you don't have any makeup remover at home. Just crash here tonight."

"Uh, sure." The thought of walking another couple blocks in those shoes did make him want to scream.

"Quiet, though, in case my roommate's home." They tiptoed upstairs to the apartment, but it quickly became obvious that they were alone. "Probably with her boyfriend," Dani explained. "There's coffee and sandwich stuff in the kitchen- I promise I'll help you take off the makeup soon, but I REALLY need to take my hair down. It itches like hell."

Gabe nodded and kicked off his heels. Luckily he'd been here before, for parties, so he knew his way around.

By the time Dani emerged again, he'd made a pot of coffee, eaten a salami sandwich, and got bored enough to pop the heels back on and practice moving around in them. He only realized she was there when she started giggling at his dance moves.

Her dark hair was braided into two cute braids and she was dressed in a T-shirt and short shorts. She also clearly wasn't wearing a bra, and her perky nipples poked through the fabric. He tried not to obviously stare.

"Uhm... I got bored?" he tried, but she just grinned.

"Come on, I'll show you how to take off that makeup. You don't want to sleep in it, it'll make you break out."

She led him into the bathroom and directed him to sit on the closed toilet. "Cass really did do an amazing job," she commented as she ran her fingers through his hair, pulling out pins. "Though she clearly had a lot to work with."

"I... don't actually know if that was a compliment?" Gabe joked. He was a little distracted. Her braless chest was about three inches from his face, and while women's jeans were much more spacious in the butt area, they were a bit restrictive on his crotch. He shifted a little, but the silk rubbing against him wasn't helping.

"Oh, did I pull your hair?" Dani asked when he shifted. He tried not to look embarrassed. "No, I'm fine."

"Did she use false lashes?" she asked, looking him in the eyes. Gabe shook his head. "Just mascara."

"You have really nice eyes," Dani commented quietly, and Gabe met hers in surprise. Suddenly, she leaned forward, giving him a little kiss.

When she darted back, Gabe's eyes were wide. There was a moment of silence, and Dani started to look a little red.

Then, just as suddenly, he took her hand, pulled her down, and kissed her back.

It was deeper this time, gentle but strong. When he pulled back, she seemed both shocked and happy, so he jumped to his feet- forgetting he was wearing the heels still, and stumbling a little. She caught him and they both started to giggle.

He stopped it by kissing her again, pulling her close to him. She was touching him, running her hands over his back, and he reciprocated. Her top was so tiny that his hands slid up underneath it, feeling her skin.

Then she was pulling him, dragging him along to her room, pausing here and there to kiss him again. He followed in a daze.

Soon she was pulling the sweater over his head, and he helped, yanking it off. She paused, and he wondered briefly how he must look, with a femme face, tight jeans, high heels- and his own chest, defined from the gym. But she seemed to love it. She ran her hands over his abs and chest as she sat back on the bed.

He reached out and pulled her shirt up over her head, freeing the breasts that he'd stayed up imagining many nights. They were even more gorgeous than he'd pictured, and they bounced as she lowered her arms. He groaned, stroking them gently. The pants were tight and painful on his crotch.

"Let me help with that," Dani murmured, unbuttoning the fly on his jeans. The black silk panties came into view, and she raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Wow, you really went all out."

"Is that weird?" Gabe asked, a little strained.

"Not at all," she replied with a sweet smile, pulling his pants down a little. His cock strained against the fabric, and she leaned forward and kissed him through it. It twitched and he groaned.

Carefully, Gabe kicked off the heels and peeled off his pants. He left the panties on, kneeling at Dani's feet to slide her shorts and underwear down. Soon her shaved crotch was in clear view, and he took in the sweet sight.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, spreading her legs to kiss her there. Dani let out a little moan. "You are too," she replied, and he gently swirled his tongue around.

Dani whimpered, rubbing her foot against his crotch while he worked. Soon he was too close, and pulled away. Her eyes looked glazed over as she pulled him up for a kiss, her hands pulling down the panties just enough to free his cock. He felt her deftly slip on a condom.

He climbed on top of her, kissing her, and slipped in. She was hot and wet and tight and he sighed blissfully as he started to thrust. She started to moan, running her hands down his back, and soon was spasming around him as she came.

The feeling pushed him over, and he exploded, gasping and panting. Spent, he rolled off her, and they lay there for a few moments, their breath labored.

Finally Gabe spoke. "Are- are you a lesbian?"

Dani laughed. "What kind of question is THAT?"

"No, really."

"What kind of lesbian has sex with a guy? At best you could ask if I was bi, but that's not really relevant any way."

"But... I'm dressed like a girl. You didn't like me until I was dressed like a girl."

Dani propped herself up so she could look him in the eye. "I TOLD you. I always liked you. I just wanted you to be comfortable with yourself."

Gabe paused. "Am I... What am I? What was this? Am I really like trans or into crossdressing or something?"

She giggled. "Gabe. Why did you like how you look tonight?"

He thought about it. "I... guess I just like the clothes and makeup? I like feeling pretty. Like... desirable. Does that make me trans?"

Dani just rolled her eyes. "No. It just means you like the clothes and makeup and you like feeling pretty."

"Should I like... try being a girl?"

"Do you WANT to be a woman?"

"I mean, I never really thought about it before."

"I'm not exactly an expert, but my general understanding is that if you wanted to be a woman, you would have realized it a long time ago."

"But I always liked women's clothes."

"And I always liked fishing." Dani rolled her eyes. "You are overthinking this."

"Sorry." Gabe gave a little smile. "I don't know if I always want to wear women's clothes, though."

"Okay." She flopped back on the bed.

"What if I never wear it again?"

"If it makes you happy, that'd be fine."

"What if I ONLY wear women's clothes, and change my name to Gabrielle?"

"That's fine."

Gabe paused. "NONE of this is weird to you?"

Dani sighed and sat up. "Gabe. I don't care what gender you are. I don't care what clothing you wear. I don't care what name you use, as long as you keep me updated. I think you're hot, and sweet, and funny, and I like spending time with you. I think you're hot no matter what you wear, as long as you're happy with yourself. I am NOT attracted to your crippling self-doubt, but will tolerate it if you'll tolerate my various personality flaws."

Gabe stared at her. "Are you serious? You really are just... okay? With me, however I want to be?"

"I mean, don't go become an asshole, but so far I haven't seen anything objectionable. And you did look really hot tonight."

Gabe reached up and pulled her down, giving her a deep kiss. She reciprocated, her hand snaking down to his rapidly recovering cock. She pulled away and grinned.

"Think you can handle a round two?"

Lacessor
Lacessor
17 Followers
12