Finding Happiness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna laughed ruefully, "Not hurt, but I feel like I have been gang fucked by a rugby team. My cunt is sore. And my whole pelvis aches, even my butt muscles are sore."

Junie could not help but giggle, "A rugby team? I always fantasized about a ship full of pirates or an army brigade." She leaned down and began to massage Donna's upper thighs, "Tell me where it's stiff."

Donna groaned in relief, "Oh that's nice. I wish it was possible to massage the inside of my cunt."

Junie giggled, "You have to let me try."

Donna flinched back and said, "Oh no you don't, the last thing I want is more sex right now. Keep rubbing my legs like you are doing and after that you can work on my back."

After Donna rolled over and Junie began to massage her lower back and glutes, Junie asked, "What was it like, Ma'am, having that machine fuck you like that?"

Donna's voice was soft and relaxed, "It was different. There was a strange mixture of intensity and lack of intimacy and connectedness. Even with you and Bob there, I felt very alone with that thing. I don't think I liked it. I am glad I did it, but I don't think I will ever want to do it again. There was a terrible kind of relentlessness about it. It had no regard for me, no connection, yet I felt like it was doing something to me, demanding something from me." Donna fell silent for several minutes and then added, "I think that must be what it feels like to be raped, an alien cock plunging into you taking, taking, taking and completely unconcerned about the human being under them. I think that is how a rapist must have to think, they must have to turn their mind away from their humanity in order to take like that. They have to stop being human; they might not become a machine, but they are definitely not human."

Junie shuddered, but did not respond.

At breakfast Bob looked up at Donna and asked, "Was it worth the money?"

Donna was still in a thoughtful mood. "I don't know. I am glad I had a chance to experience that, but it had a terrible kind of intensity. It felt like it was feeding on my spirit. That box has the soul of a rapist. If you had not been there with me I don't know if I could have let it fuck me. I think I would have fought with it and maybe tried to kill it."

Bob looked surprised, "That bad?"

Donna looked up at him, "Bad? I don't know about bad. But it takes and takes. Even when I was having one of the most massive, endless orgasms of my life I felt like it was just taking that from me as well. I think that it would be the most terrible of punishments to be forced to fuck that thing alone. But to answer your question, yes it was worth the money."

Bob looked even more surprised at her last answer. "Would you do it again?"

Donna seemed to tense and looked up at him. "If my Master commanded, only if he commanded."

It took some coaxing, but after breakfast Junie managed to talk Bob into coming down into the basement and showing her what he was trying to accomplish with the swing. Leaving Donna upstairs to work on a piece she was writing about the impact of ecoterrorism on public awareness of environmental issues, they went down and pulled the swing out from the wall.

As he showed her how he was visualizing the positions that could be used, he asked her, "What do you think about what Donna said about the fucking machine?"

"I understand what she means about the soul of that thing. I sensed that last night, when I was cleaning it. It felt dangerous. It felt like it wanted to attack me. It made me think that it had no love in its spirit. I think she is correct, it is terrible and I think I am afraid of it, and yet something inside me wants to fuck it at the same time. I think that is what frightens me most of all."

Junie had Bob help her up to sit on the seat and show her how she could either hold on or be bound in place. It seemed pretty cumbersome and made her feel like she was going to fall and she honestly talked to Bob about this. She wasn't sure if it was going to be very comfortable for double penetration and asked him if he had looked at any of the many different sex swings that were on the internet.

Bob laughed, "You know I have seen those, but I guess I was approaching this from a wood worker's perspective and you are looking at it with the eyes of a seamstress."

Junie nodded and looked thoughtful. "Together we might be able to find a compromise that will meet all our needs. I think it would be better if the seat was made of canvas rather than wood, with my weight held by straps under my thighs and back. But I like the supports being wood like this; it feels steadier to hold onto than just a rope would and I think it would work better for restraints as well. I could draw up some ideas and when Mary and I go to Seattle on Monday I can pick up some canvas."

Bob smiled, "I like that you have decided to make friends with Mary. And both Donna and I are very proud that you are feeling brave enough to venture out on your own."

Junie pushed back a little wave of terror, "Oh, I am still scared, but Mary and I got so excited talking about projects that I forgot about it and said I would take her before I had a chance to think about it." She took a deep breath. "And now, like my Mistress says, I have to do it. She is right, I do have to do this and I think it will be fun."

Junie looked up at Bob and whispered, "This might be a good time to spend some time with my Mistress. I think she might miss being alone with you a little."

Bob gave her a look and then nodded. "Sweet Junie, you are such a treasure." He looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow. "I think you should put on your rubber bands. I noticed last night that I have been distracted by my carpentry project and have been neglecting your nipples. In fact, I want you to take a more active role in this. If I have not said anything, it will be your duty to remind me. If I am not available to ask, assume I want you to put them on. You know the routine, 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off. At least three times a day. Do you understand?" His last statement had his familiar growl.

At his tone, Junie felt her nipples tighten and then her cunt clench up. She felt her cheeks turn warm and she nodded happily. "Yes, Sir, I understand." She trotted off and found the rubber bands with their fishing weights.

As she carefully wrapped the rubber bands around her nipples she stood and frowned critically at herself in the mirror. She thought to herself that Bob was right, her nipples had reverted back to almost their normal size and color and she found she missed their larger, redder state. When he had been making her keep the rubber bands on they had become almost as big as cherries and glowed with the same rich red color and the slightest touch was magnified tenfold. Junie loved that. It had been decades since her nipples had been such a source of pleasure for her. Nursing her babies had toughened them and dulled the sensation and it had taken a great deal of stimulation to feel anything from them. Now they were tender, sensitive triggers that could awaken her sexuality almost instantly.

Junie smiled and turned in front of the mirror, she was falling in love with her body. It seemed like her Master and Mistress were fascinated with her breasts and with her generous curves. It had awakened a pride that she had not even known could exist. She loved wearing the peek-a-boo brassieres that showed off her nipples and offered them up to her owners for their pleasure. The mere thought of someone enjoying her, taking pleasure from touching and looking at her made her tremble, the weights hanging from the rubber bands constricting her nipples quivered and danced. Junie laughed and spoke to her image in the mirror, repeating her Master's words, "You are a treasure."

*

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

12