Finding her Father Ch. 03

Story Info
And mother makes three.
3.8k words
4.5
17.7k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

It had been over an hour since their phone call. Catherine's ex-husband lived and worked in the next town which was little more than fifteen minutes away. But as soon as she heard his voice, as soon as she realised Mary was still with him, she had known that this was where she was going. She had tried so hard to stay away from him all these years. Not because he was cruel or unfaithful but because she knew she loved him so much that she would do anything for him. And he knew exactly how to push her to her limits.

As soon as she had decided she was going to do this, the next question was what she was going to wear, and what underwear she was going to put on. Not that she thought for one moment that he would be seeing her underwear, but he had taught her to feel good under her clothes, to feel good in her own skin, even if no one else knew how sexy she looked underneath.

Deciding to choose what she knew would be appealing to him (even though she was still fooling herself that he would never see them), she selected a black quarter cup bra, the matching suspender belt and black seamed stockings. Just for a moment she thought about not wearing any panties but reminded herself that her ex-husband liked her to look sexy, not slutty. So, with just a hint of regret, she slid tiny black thong that matched the rest of her ensemble up her smooth legs. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror, she was still unable to see why he had been seduced by her body all those years ago and doubted if he would still feel the same. Her breasts were still quite firm with only the slightest sag to show for the passing years, she admitted to herself, and she had always loved the way this bra freed her nipples to rub against her blouse. For however long she kept it on, or was allowed to keep it on, she knew they would be stimulated every time she moved. Rolling her stockings up her logs before attaching them to each of the straps hanging from her suspender belt, she wondered once again what it was that most men saw so sexy in stockings, but she knew that her ex-husband was certainly one of them. If she was honest with herself, she found them more than a little naughty too, especially when no-one else ever knew. Would that be the case today?

As she had rolled the silk stockings up her legs, over her newly-shaven, soft, smooth skin, she smiled to herself as if she had just remembered that it wasn't just her legs she had shaved in the bath. Her pussy was just as soft and smooth, and she momentarily slipped one hand under the tiny thong, allowing a single long finger to penetrate her smooth slit and brush against her clit. It responded immediately to her touch as her whole body trembled, wanting more. But she resisted, telling herself she had no time to waste especially as he would be waiting.

Now as she stood outside his door, as nervous as she had been on their first date, she wondered what this meeting would bring. She wondered why Mary was still here. She wondered if her ex-husband had charmed their daughter just as he had charmed her all those years ago. But that was different, surely.

When she finally plucked up the courage to ring the bell, the door was buzzed open and she made her way into the studio. When she saw her ex-husband standing before her wearing nothing but a short silk robe she was surprised. "That's hardly appropriate," she thought.

When she saw Mary sitting a few feet away in an even shorter robe, she was shocked.

"What on earth is going on here?"

"You might well ask. Since you didn't see fit to warn me that Mary was visiting today, events overtook us and we've spent the kind of day that older men and younger, beautiful girls often spend."

"You mean?" she stuttered, incredulously, suddenly spying the pile of photos on his desk, photos that showed Mary in all sorts of suggestive poses; photos that showed Mary as naked as the day she was born; photos that showed Mary and her father doing the kind of things that no young woman should ever be doing with her father.

"You monster! What have you done? You're..."

"My lover," finished Mary defiantly.

She and her father had had a long conversation since he had finally discovered who she really was. At first, he was incredibly angry with her, shocked beyond belief. She had felt so ashamed, not of the things they had done, but that she had tricked him and deceived him. She had explained that she had only wanted to have him in her life again and she had begged him to not to leave her again. It had been her life-long dream that they would all be a family again one day.

Eventually her father's anger had receded, and he had promised her that he would never abandon her again. But as he began to think clearly a plan had begun to develop in his mind and he had explained to her why she and her mother had originally split up. And what they should do about it now.

It was more than Mary could ever have hoped for in her wildest dreams and she was delighted to play her part. This was step one. She waited for her father to take control before he invited her to join in.

There was an awkward silence as Catherine realised what her daughter's words meant. She had seen the evidence of the photos, but she had hoped that she would be able to stop this before it went any further. But it was obvious that Mary had known all along who she was fucking, and she obviously had no intention of stopping.

What the older woman had to ask herself was, did she want to protect her daughter from the pitfalls of an incestuous relationship or did she simply want her ex-husband for herself? Her fantasies of giving herself to him once again were to the fore and she suddenly felt light-headed and thought she was about to faint.

While her mind was still in a whirl, he took charge.

He stood immediately behind her and softly said, "You took a long time to get here, Catherine. You smell delicious. Did you have a bath before you rushed to our daughter's rescue?"

She gasped but she didn't move away from him. All she could do was whisper, "Yes," in reply. She felt that he was stripping her of all her pretences and that he knew exactly why she was there.

"You could have simply spoken to Mary on the phone and told her to come home. Couldn't you?"

"Yes."

"You wanted to see me again, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"And you chose that outfit because you knew that was one of my favourites, and you hoped I would still find you sexy. Didn't you?"

While her mother simply nodded in assent, it was Mary's turn to gasp because her mother was wearing an almost identical business suit to the one her father had dressed her in earlier. She looked at her mother who stood before her with her head hung low but she couldn't really tell if her mother was wearing something similar underneath. All she could tell was that the older woman's nipples were almost poking through her silk blouse and she wondered if her mother was even wearing a bra. Was she wearing panties? Was her mother secretly a slut? She was about to find out.

"And you're wearing my favourite kind of silk stockings, sheer, almost black. Did you shave your legs to make them smooth enough to slide your stockings over?"

"Yes." Catherine's head seemed to lower further with every question. She could feel her face burning red with embarrassment at having to answer these questions in front of her daughter. But Mary knew exactly what her father was doing. He was quizzing her mother just as he had quizzed her earlier and she wondered just how far she would push her only female relative.

"Was it just your legs you shaved?"

Catherine's head sprang up and pleaded with her eyes. She knew now where his questions were going, and she just couldn't imagine herself ever saying the words he wanted to hear while her sweet daughter was listening.

"Was it, Catherine?" he insisted.

Again, she could only shake her head in answer.

"Where else did you shave, Catherine? Tell me. Tell our daughter."

The next sound that came from her mother was no more than a whisper, so quiet not even her ex-husband could hear what she said.

"You'll have to speak louder, Catherine. Neither of us heard that."

"My pussy," she said, not daring to raise her head in case she caught her daughter's eye.

If she had she would have seen the look of shock on Mary's face. She couldn't believe that her mother would ever do such a thing. She couldn't believe that her mother would ever use such a word. And she couldn't believe her mother was admitting to all of this while she sat no more than a few feet away.

"Take your panties off and give them to me."

She hesitated for just a moment before she reached up under her skirt and began to pull her panties down. It was awkward to do so without raising her skirt too high, without letting her daughter see her shaven pussy, and without raising her eyes.

She managed to get them past her knees and then let them fall to her ankles. Then she bent over slightly to slip them over her black patent leather, high heeled shoes. Still without looking up, she straightened her back and handed her underwear to her ex-husband.

Holding them between his fingers, he lifted her most intimate garment to his face and inhaled deeply.

"Incredible, Catherine. And wet. Very wet. Don't you think so, Mary?"

Catherine's shocked face suddenly turned to her daughter and wished she hadn't. She saw the daughter who she still thought of as relatively innocent catching her thong in mid-air before imitating her father and bring them to her face, inhaling her mother's musky scent just as he had done. What she did next, however, shocked her poor mother beyond belief.

Staring directly into her mother's startled eyes, she stuck out her tongue and licked the fresh juices off her mother's thong that had soaked the tiny garment ever since she had put it on. She was concentrating on the other woman, but her father was looking on, proud that his daughter seemed to have inherited some things from him after all.

While both women seemed to be in a world of their own, he moved closer behind his ex-wife and wrapped his arms around her. Kissing her neck and ears, just the way she had always liked.

Catherine finally closed her eyes on the sight of her daughter lapping at her soaking thong and gave herself up to the feeling of his strong arms holding her, still not quite believing that she was back here, giving herself to him once again. He was always able to make her melt into him but the fact that she was doing so as their daughter looked on only seemed to cause her pussy to tingle even more. She let herself go as her whole body seemed to conform to his, his hands wandering sensuously over her clothed body. And once again, the familiarity of his expert touch swept all other concerns away.

He pulled her blouse from her skirt and slid one hand under, gliding across her naked tummy, up to her breasts, taking ownership of them again, one at a time, squeezing them gently. He smiled when she let out a whimper of disappointment when he released them but felt her relax again as he opened the button at the back of her skirt. Easing it over her hips, he simply let it fall to the floor.

She had forgotten all about Mary now as she stood there, wearing nothing below her waist but her stockings and shoes. As her ex-husband finally moved one hand down to where she wanted it, his other returned to her tits. Holding her as close as possible, she could feel him working his magic on her pussy, and on her breasts. She felt her whole body shudder at his two-pronged attack and the fire that she had kept hidden deep within herself for all these years was reignited.

When he squeezed her right breast hard, she gasped in surprise and her eyes flew open, reminding her of where they were, reminding her of who was watching, and blushing anew as she saw the look of disbelief on her daughter's face.

When her father had told her that this was what he had planned, Mary hadn't believed her mother would go along with it. But now she couldn't deny the evidence before her eyes. Her prim and proper mother who had always taught her not to give herself too easily to boys was behaving like a shameless whore. And she wasn't sure if she or her mother was enjoying it more.

But Catherine still had some shame and she moved her hands in front of her body in a feeble attempt at stopping him before he went any further. But it was at just that moment when her ex-husband found her clit, and instead of cries of protest, it was moans of pleasure that escaped her lips as her eyes closed, unable to resist the touch she had longed for.

Any idea she may have had of escaping were lost in that touch. Any idea of hiding from her daughter's eyes were immediately forgotten. It didn't matter who was looking on now, it didn't matter who could see what this man was doing to her. All that mattered was that he didn't stop doing it.

His assault on breasts and clit continued for several minutes, all the while her pleasure building, the juices from her pussy flowing. To her profound dismay he stopped what he was doing but only to open her blouse. As each button was released, Mary watched as more and more of her mother's body was revealed. And her father watched her in turn.

When he first pulled her mother's jacket down off her shoulders, then her blouse, Mary could see why her mother's nipples were so obvious. Why had she never known her mother had underwear like this? What she didn't realise, although both her parents did, was that by not removing the jacket and blouse but merely pulling them both halfway down his ex-wife's back, he had effectively restrained her as securely as any handcuffs. Catherine smiled at the memories such a move brought to mind, but then remembered it was her daughter who was watching him reveal her succulent breasts.

When he moved his hands to her hips she knew what he wanted. She took her breasts in her own hands, squeezing them just as he had done, rubbing them together, pulling on her nipples, performing for him, forgetting in the moment that she was also performing for her daughter. She swiveled her hips from side to side, pushing her body back against him, rubbing her arse against the hard cock that she knew so well.

One hand slid down to her pussy, sliding across her sensitive lips before slipping between them, in and out. She was teasing him; she was teasing herself, and she was undoubtedly teasing her daughter.

Without warning, he whispered new instructions.

"Turn around."

Not knowing what he had in mind, she moved quickly to obey, her obedience rewarded by the sight of his erect cock poking out from between the sides of his robe.

"Bend over. No, lower as if you were touching your toes."

Catherine knew now what he was doing, knew the humiliation that she was about to feel. Even so, she did as she was told, even going so far as to wiggle her plump bottom for her ex-husband. It wasn't easy with her arms bound behind her back, but she wanted to please him and, secretly, show her daughter that men still wanted her. But it was her daughter who had the best view and she couldn't tear her eyes away. Both she and her mother had the same thoughts running through their minds.

"What a shameless whore," they both said to themselves, but both were loving it too.

Both of them waited in barely concealed impatience as they wondered what was coming next. Never one to disappoint a lady, although Catherine didn't look much like a lady at that precise moment, he took hold of her cheeks. At first, he massaged them gently but then he began to squeeze them harder, even roughly, spreading them. Catherine knew that her most private parts were on display to his audience. And audience of one. Their own daughter. She could feel her face burning fiercely as she trembled in her shame and her anticipation.

She wasn't sure how much further he intended to push her in front of Mary, but he began to answer that by sliding his fingers into her cunt, causing her whole body to cry out for release. In and out he pumped his fingers, harder and deeper each time. She was almost at that magical point when he stopped.

"No!" she screamed. "Don't stop! Please don't stop," her desperation and frustration obvious to everyone in the room.

SMACK!

The whack on her upturned cheek was sudden, unexpected but not too painful. Even so, it was hard enough to sting and, if past experience was anything to go by, then there was more to come.

SMACK! This time on the other cheek.

"Mary has been punished for her part in this subterfuge so it's only fair that you should be treated in the same way. You should both have informed me that she was going to visit me today. She won't make that mistake again and I'm sure you won't either."

His tone sounded perfectly calm and his logic perfectly clear but both women knew it was just an excuse for him to spank them. The only question was who was enjoying it most; him, with his hard cock bobbing about freely; Catherine, with her cheeks rapidly turning a deep shade of pink; or Mary, with her hand now between her legs, even more turned on than she had been before.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! None of the slaps particularly hard but all hitting their mark.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! When he finished, Catherine's cheeks were a deep shade of red and the tears were running down her face. Almost as freely as her juices were running down her legs.

Almost immediately, allowing her no time at all to recover, his fingers returned to her pussy. He moved them around, seeming to coat them with her moisture. He withdrew and then used her natural lubrication to slowly enter her tight arsehole and all she could think was, "Oh, God, YES!"

"Turn back around," he commanded, his fingers never leaving her gripping hole until she was in the position he wanted. She could only shuffle around but, when she was back to where he wanted her, he withdrew his hand and Catherine looked up to see her daughter suspiciously moving her hand up and down between her legs. She couldn't see exactly what Mary was doing because her pussy was still covered by her robe, but it didn't take a genius to work out that her daughter was masturbating to the sight of her own mother being used in this way.

"I must look in a complete state," she thought to herself."My hair must be messed up, and I'm sure the makeup I took so much care over will have been destroyed by my tears."

But there was nothing she could do about any of that right now.

Then she felt his hands on her tender cheeks once again and all other thoughts were banished. The next thing that she felt was what she had been waiting for since she had rang his bell, what she had been waiting for all these wasted years. His so familiar cock was rubbing up and down her moist slit when he suddenly took her breath away as he entered her to the hilt with one hard push.

Her eyes closed in delight as she savoured inch of him pounding in and out of her. She didn't need to see Mary; she knew her daughter would be plunging her finger in and out of her own cunt in time with her father pistoning in and out of her mother's. In fact, she was sure she could hear her daughter's juicy pussy as she fucked herself. Or was that her own?

"Please God, don't let him stop this time," she silently prayed.

But he did.

Just as suddenly as he had entered her, he pulled out.

"Please!" she begged. But he didn't leave her frustrated for long. His cock was simply changing target and she felt it nudge against her dirtiest hole, almost as if it was asking permission to enter.

"Yes!" she cried, readily agreeing. "Fuck my arse! Fuck me hard! Just fuck me!"

She could almost feel every inch, every ridge of his engorged cock sliding deep into her depths and she wished she could reach for her clit to finally make herself cum. Almost as if he could read her mind, which she often thought he could, he reached his hand round and began to rub her just where she need him to.

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers
12