Finding her Father Ch. 04

Story Info
Just the girls this time.
4.8k words
4.4
14.8k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

Catherine lay back on the chaise longue, one leg stretched out, the other dropping to the floor. She would have liked to have closed them, but her daughter was sitting between them and seemed to be taking great delight in her mother's discomfort. It wasn't just that Catherine was naked below the waist; it wasn't even that her equally naked ex-husband sat only a few feet away. What was really disconcerting was that Mary, her daughter, seemed to be drinking in every inch of her mother's body with eyes that could only be described as beautiful but hungry.

"Who would have thought it, mother? Who would have thought that the woman who has raised me to be a good girl, to stay away from boys, to go to church and to say my prayers was, underneath it all, nothing more than a slut.?"

Catherine tried to get up but soon remembered that her arms were still trapped behind her back, encased in the blouse and jacket that her ex had pulled down her back. All she could do was lift her head and try to remonstrate with her daughter, the daughter she wondered if she knew at all.

"Don't speak to me like that, Mary, I'm not a slut. I'm your mother."

Mary pointedly looked down at her mother's dripping pussy again then back up at her face, feigning surprise.

"Really?" she asked, squeezing her mother's large breasts firmly before grabbing her nipples, one in each hand, squeezing them, twisting them, painfully enough to cause Catherine to wince in discomfort. Her father hadn't really paid much attention to her mother's breasts but now, after she had scooped them out of her tiny bra, had them at her mercy. She had always thought her mother had a wonderful body, even though she had gone to great lengths to hide it behind conservative clothes. But now it was fully on display and Mary intended to use every single inch of it for her pleasure.

She had always been the submissive partner in her few relationships so far, and she knew it was a role that suited her well. But her father had explained just how submissive her mother could be and this was Mary's chance to sample a new way of loving.

"Wasn't it you who allowed her ex-husband to strip her almost naked in front of me, your own daughter? Wasn't it you who begged him to fuck you up the arse in front of me? Wasn't it you who had a massive orgasm while he fucked you so roughly? And isn't it you who really wants me, your only daughter, to lick your cunt in front of him? Well, isn't it?"

A new shudder went through Catherine's whole body, one of disgust, one of shame and one of extreme arousal. No woman had ever touched her like that and yet it seemed like it was about to happen. It was about to happen in front of her ex. It was about to happen at the hands of her daughter. And her very soul couldn't wait, even while her mouth whispered, "No."

"Well, I suppose I should just leave right now then."

Catherine knew she couldn't allow that to happen.

"No. I mean, yes. I mean... Oh, I don't know what I mean any more. Please don't leave, Mary."

Inwardly Mary was smiling but she made a great pretence of reluctantly agreeing to stay. Just as her mother was beginning to relax however she dipped her finger into Catherine's cunt, moving it around as she ensured it was covered in her mother's pussy juice. Then an evil smile crossed her face as she reached down and pushed her finger into her mother's most intimate spot, the very hole that was now leaking her father's cum. Catherine instinctively arched her body to make it easier for Mary but also so that she could try to force her daughter's invading finger even deeper.

All too soon though Mary withdrew her coated finger and offered it to her mother's mouth.

"Clean it," she demanded.

Catherine looked at her daughter's dripping finger and then at her daughter, unable to believe she was being asked to do something so disgusting. And yet, she so wanted to please Mary, to stop her from leaving, to show her she could be a good mother and an even better slut. Taking a deep breath, she raised her head and opened her mouth, leaning forward to allow Mary's wet finger to slip between her lips.

As she looked into her daughter's gorgeous eyes while she cleaned the mixture of love juices off her finger with her tongue, she realised just how much she had missed being treated like this. It had been so long since her ex-husband had tapped into her submissive nature; it had been so long since she had gladly handed over control to someone else. And it had been too long since her fantasies of making love with her daughter had tormented her sleepless nights. Now, she could feel all control slipping away from her and her whole body seemed to rejoice in the loss.

"So, are you a slut, mother?"

This time there wasn't even the slightest hesitation as Catherine fell back and answer truthfully.

"Yes, Mary; yes, your mother is a slut." Even though they both knew this, Catherine still hung her head in shame and Mary could hardly contain her joy.

"And whose slut are you, mother?"

Catherine looked over at her smiling ex, the man who was watching his little plot coming to life, the man who was stroking his already erect cock, the man who she knew wasn't finished with her yet.

"I'm your father's slut, Mary"

"And?"

"And what, Mary"" asked her mother, confused by her daughter's question.

"Who else do you belong to, mother? Who else is going to use you just the way you want? Who else is going to give you the kind of pleasure you've never known but have always dreamed of?"

Now she understood. She wasn't going to be a toy for her ex-husband alone; her own sweet daughter was going to use her in ways she could never have imagined. And her pussy tingled at the thought. With more than a little trepidation and a lot of anticipation she told her what she wanted to hear.

"I'm your slut, Mary"

The reality of her words caused a moment's hesitation between the two off them while he beamed with pride at them both. Although none of them could have possibly known it, Catherine's words had opened a door that mother and daughter had both been looking to enter.

It was the younger woman who made the next move. She leaned down and caressed her mother's cheek, soothingly as she knew what her mother's words had cost her; lovingly because she really did love her mother and she simply wanted to show it; and lustfully because she wanted to love her mother in every way possible.

"Very good, mother. Now what would you like as a reward for your honesty? Would you like to see my breasts? I know they're not quite as big as yours, but I've never had any complaints."

Catherine wondered for a moment who might have been in a position to be able to complain about her daughter's breasts, but these thoughts were driven out by her own lustful desire to see them, to touch them, to kiss them. As soon as she embarrassedly nodded her head Mary stood up. Just by doing so her robe fell off her shoulders and the young girl let it fall to the floor. Seemingly without an ounce of shame, as her father had instructed, Mary began to run her hands over her pert tits, rubbing them, paying particular attention to her prominent nipples. Taking them between her fingers, she squeezed them slightly causing a moan of delight to escape from both her own mouth and her mother's.

If Mary hadn't heard her mother's moan she would still have been able to see the look of desire in her mother's eyes. With just a slight backwards glance at her father, she lowered her breasts to her mother's waiting mouth. For the first time ever, Catherine was presented with another woman's breasts to suck and she didn't even think about it. The fact that the woman leaning down over her was her own daughter only seemed to intensify her longing.

Content to kiss her daughter's breasts, lovingly covering them with her wet lips, she soon got the message when Mary forced even more of her tit-flesh into her mother's mouth. Finding her daughter's nipples, she nibbled at them, delighted when Mary held her by the back of the head and pulled her even closer.

When her mother seemed to know what she was doing and what Mary wanted, she ran one hand down the older woman's body, down past her breasts, taking time to pinch each of her nipples in turn; down slowly over the rest of her now compliant body, teasing her belly button with her finger tips, sliding over the swell of her motherly hips, and eventually running her fingernails over the soft smooth skin of her mother's thighs. She smiled to herself as Catherine instinctively, spread her legs as wide as she could in her position, seeming to give permission to her daughter to do what they both knew she was going to do and what they both wanted her to do.

But she was in no particular hurry as she stroked her mother's wet slit, forcing her prisoner to push her hips up to try to catch her daughter's fingers and to force them inside her. Mary saw what her mother was trying to do and took pity on her, as she reached for the other woman's clit and began to gently brush against it. Catherine felt the tremors throughout her body at her daughter's light touch and an orgasm, the likes of which she had never experienced in all her life suddenly exploded almost instantly.

The fact that her arms were still trapped, the fact that it was her own daughter who was giving her such a wonderful gift and the fact that her ex-husband was watching on seemed to make it all the more powerful. Time and again the waves washed over her and still her daughter continued, ensuring that her mother would never forget the first orgasm her daughter had ever given her.

"Mary, please stop." She could take no more. Her clit was so sensitive she thought it was about to burst. As the younger woman smiled down at her, she finally withdrew her fingers and her breasts.

"That didn't take very long, mother. You must have really liked being touched by another woman. Or was it because it was your daughter who was stroking your love button that caused such release?"

Without waiting for an answer, leaned forward again and softly kissed her mother on the lips, easily slipping her tongue between them. Catherine returned the kiss with equal relish, but her daughter wanted to maintain the upper hand and withdrew for a moment to watch her mother's open, wanting mouth trying to catch her again. She did this a few times, teasing her mother, until she could see the older woman becoming excited again and decided that she wanted some fun this time. Standing up, she eased herself down onto the other end of the chaise longue, her legs entwined with her mother's.

For a while neither of them said a word, Catherine was slowly recovering from her massive orgasm while Mary was enjoying the sight of her mother's engorged pussy lips, all the while getting into position for her next step. Eventually her mother's body calmed down and looked at her daughter. She couldn't believe that Mary was sitting so close to her yet so exposed, their naked pussies so close to each other. She began to feel her face flush with embarrassment again as she looked over to see her ex-husband happily taking a back seat for the moment, happy just to watch.

He watched as Mary seemed to move position, seemingly to get more comfortable, but he knew what she was really doing was moving closer to her mother. He watched as their thighs lightly brushed against each other and he watched the two women as they reacted to the touch. He watched as his ex-wife tried to move too, her arms still trapped behind her back. He wasn't sure if she had been trying to move away from their daughter but all she succeeded in doing was opening her legs wider, giving Mary the chance to begin to run her fingers up and down her mother's naked thighs.

Silence reigned in the room as if everyone was waiting to see what would happen next, no-one wanting to break the spell by speaking. But someone had to eventually and it was Catherine who decided she had to be the grown up.

"Mary," she said as she again tried to sit up. All that happened however was that her plump bottom slid on the smooth chaise longue and then it happened. Mother and daughter's pussies suddenly touched and they both a surge of pleasure engulf their bodies. Catherine decided she was only making matters worse and fell back down but that just put a little more pressure and a little more pleasure on their intimate places. The silence returned as they both lay there and the longer they did the more comfortable they began to feel.

"Are you ok, mother?" Mary probed.

"Yes," Catherine replied honestly. She couldn't deny that she was loving the feel of her daughter's wet pussy touching her own, no matter how wrong, how sinful it felt. In that position and with their thighs almost imperceptibly rubbing against each other, she couldn't help but begin to feel more and more aroused. She knew she was getting more and more wet by the second and she suspected Mary was too, given the flow of juices that were running down between them.

She had longed to be this physically close to her daughter but could never have imagined it would happen; could never have imagined it would happen today; and could most certainly never have imagined it happening in front of her naked ex-husband.

Her motherly instincts kicked in and she tried to move position only to feel their pussies ever so slightly rub together and only to hear Mary let out a little purr of delight. The younger woman had obviously decided that her mother was giving her the go-ahead, so she pushed forward a little more, suggestively wriggling her hips, making her pussy glide across her mother's, making both of them realise just how wet they both were and just how lovely it felt.

As if acknowledging that they both wanted this, they began to rub against each other, their juices making everything slippery, their lips sliding between each other, parting them, forcing their erect, sensitive clits to get into the action

Moving faster and faster, each of them more desperate than the other, each of them more urgent, more frantic, more wet, it was never going to take very long. It was Mary whose orgasm hit first. Her body had wanted this for so long and now it was happening. Her beloved mother making love to her just as she had always imagined, just as she had always masturbated to in her long lonely nights. The fact that her father was watching it happen just sent her to places she had never been.

As her orgasm exploded deep within her, her screams of ecstasy sent her mother over the edge too. Her juices squirted out, soaking them both, hitting her daughter's clit, sending them both into further raptures. If it hadn't felt so good, if they hadn't both been lost in their individual and joined bliss, she would have apologised for soaking her daughter, but she didn't really think Mary was going to complain.

It seemed to take forever before their breathing returned to normal, before they dared to look each other in the eye. Catherine had never been so fulfilled in her whole life, but she got the impression Mary wasn't finished with her just yet. Their bodies were still pushed together, tiny pleasurable tremors still pulsing between them when the younger woman reached down between them and very lightly stroked their clits, her finger tips rubbing her own while her nails slid over her mother's. Pushing her hand down, she slipped into her mother's cunt for a moment then into her own. She had never touched another woman before and she was trying to think why not. It felt so good, it felt so sexy, so right, and she couldn't think of another woman who she would rather have been doing it with. She knew how she felt inside but she loved the way her mother felt too, so smooth, so tight and so wet. Just like herself.

Suddenly her father appeared, towering over them. He said nothing but released Catherine from her binding jacket and blouse, released her arms and, instantly, her hand joined her daughter's. It had been obvious to him looking on that they had both wanted more and now he sat back down to resume his position as an audience of one.

There was no practised rhythm between the two women, no experience to fall back on. They just did what felt right, luxuriating in giving and receiving pleasure, their fingers concentrating on one pussy and then the other. They could have continued in that vein for some time but both seemed to realise that it wasn't going to make them cum, so they began to concentrate on each other, Catherine taking care of her daughter's pussy while Mary did the same for her mother.

Soon they were plunging three fingers in and out of each other's cunts, their juices covering their hands and covering the seat beneath them. Soon they were both lying back, their legs stretched over the other's shoulders, their plump arses pushed together, mother fingering daughter and daughter returning the favour. It took a little longer this time but neither of them was complaining. The pleasure was building and both of them knew what was about to hit them. Their moans filled the room, the scent of their lust filled the room, and neither of them had ever been happier.

Both exploded together, this time Mary squirting just as hard as her mother, the first time she had ever done that. Their hands were soaking, their thighs were soaking, their bums were soaking and neither of them minded in the least.

Mary was the first to recover as she sat up, still between her mother's legs and kissed her on the lips, just as any lover would have done. Catherine loved the feel of her daughter's soft lips on hers and responded with equal passion. But then Mary pulled away.

"I want your lips somewhere else, mother. Lie on the floor."

Catherine almost fell down, so unsteady were her legs. But she didn't think for one moment about refusing her daughter's command. She didn't know where or when Mary had found this new dominant streak, although she suspected the man sitting a few feet away might have had something to do with it. She realised that she liked it just as she enjoyed being submissive to them both.

"You know what I want you to do, mother, don't you?"

Catherine did but she was suddenly assailed by doubt. For some reason sucking on her daughter's tits, even rubbing each other to orgasm, seemed almost acceptable. Plunging her tongue into Mary's dripping cunt seemed another line that she had to cross. But there really wasn't any point in tormenting herself with the question. She wasn't going to be given a chance to refuse.

Mary stepped over her mother's prone body, naked except for her stockings. Not wanting to scare her mother too much she sat down on the older woman's stomach before sliding upwards. The juices that had poured from her pussy moments earlier made it easy to glide up her mother's body as the older woman could only lie there and wait. Wait and enjoy the vision of her daughter's luscious body while she did so.

Taking her time as she crossed her mother's breasts, allowing each nipple to dip between her pussy lips, coating them with her juices, she was finally kneeling above Catherine's face. She couldn't have moved, even if she had wanted to and prepared herself to taste another woman for the first time ever, to taste her daughter for the first time ever.

Still hovering over the poor woman, Mary reached down and began to slowly play with herself, teasing her soft lips, teasing her mother, and very, very gently rubbing her clit.

"I'm not sure what to do," Catherine appealed, even as she was licking her own lips in anticipation.

"I'm sure you will learn very quickly, mother. All sluts do."

Being called a slut by her own daughter stung anew but Catherine could hardly deny it, not after what they had already done, not when she thought about what they were about to do.

"Just open your mouth and show me your tongue, mother. I want this so bad and I think you do too."

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers
12