Finding Her Master Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom and I talked for several hours about it, being a curious fourteen year old I had many questions. Mom stood up from the chair, opening her robe showing me the marks that the belt had left on her ass.

'Robin, I didn't tell your Dad that I saw you watching last night, but you cannot mention it to him,' mom said adding, 'If you have any questions about what you saw or about sex or anything, then come and talk to me first.'

"I was still in shock while I ate my breakfast and went to my room after I finished eating. I heard a knock at my bedroom door a little while later, when she came in my room she had a couple of books for me to read.

"I have been saving these for you to read when I thought the time was right, I guess its time for you to try and understand,' Mom told me.

"She left me there in my room and I started to read what she brought. I spent the rest of the day reading and trying to understand what I saw them doing. After the talk with Mom I noticed what she was doing when Dad was around her. She was always dressed nice. When dad came home from work Mom would take off his shoes and rub his feet. When we watched television at night she was always sitting or kneeling by his side with her head on his leg.

"She did the little things for him that I noticed, he always had something to drink, his work clothes were always laid out for him, and she made sure that his needs came before her. When Dad died, she felt a tremendous loss from her life. Mom has tried to move on with her life, but something was missing. She helped me go to law school and the rest you know."

"Master, I know this is a shock to you," Robin said to him while looking up to his eyes. "Mom and I have talked about this for a long time, I have agreed to let you bind her anyway that you desire, the only thing that she wants is to be whipped by your hand." Robin said.

Joe sat there thinking about what Robin had just told him, looking over to her Mom sitting there tied with her leash in his hand. Joe turned back to Robin's gaze, she was still looking at him with a smile on her face.

"Is this what you want me to do to you?" Joe asked, looking back to Donna.

She nodded her head up and down indicating yes.

"Okay, if it's your wish, then I will do it," Joe said adding, "But, first my slave will have to suck my cock."

"Oh, thank you Master," Robin, said gleefully.

Standing up from the chair, Joe unbuckled his pants, letting them slide to the floor. Moving the chair away she crawled closer opening her lips. Robin started to lick the tip of Joe's cock with her tongue, slowly her parted lips started to go around the head of his cock and gently started sucking.

Slowly she engulfed his shaft, taking him deep in her throat until she was at the base of his cock. Her head stopped there for several seconds as her throat muscles worked on the head of his cock. She started to deep throat Joe, her head going up and down his cock. Joe looked over at Donna sitting there, her eyes wide, soft murmurs coming from her gagged mouth.

With a tug on Donna's leash, Joe made her stand up from the chair Donna hobbled closer to Joe.

"Turn around and present your ass to me," Joe ordered Donna.

Donna turned around and without telling her, she raised her cuffed hands away from her ass. Donna was standing beside Robin watching her daughter suck his cock.

"Bend over, Donna," Joe commanded her.

She bent slightly, her ass exposed in her thong panties. Joe placed his hand on her ass and started to stroke her ass. Soft murmuring sounds were coming from her gagged mouth as Joe lightly stroked her ass. Without any warning, Joe smacked her ass hard with his hand. Every time Robin went down on him, Joe smacked Donna's ass harder. Donna was moaning louder as each hit on her ass struck her. Donna's ass was getting red from his hand striking her.

Donna wriggled her ass each time Joe hit it. Robin had Joe close to cumming when he grabbed her hair forcing her head away from his cock. Robin whined when her mouth was free of his cock.

.

"Please Master, let me finish sucking your hard cock, please Master," Robin pleaded.

"No, not yet, my slave," Joe told her.

Donna was standing there, her ass red from the hits Joe had delivered. Joe helped Robin up to her feet, unlocking her wrists. Robin took the food from the table, walking into the kitchen with it. Joe heard her place the food in the refrigerator and clean the plates. Robin walked back on the patio.

"Master, please follow me to the bedroom we have set up for you," Robin said, placing her arms behind her back so Joe could lock them again. Joe tugged on Donna's leash, pulling her behind him. Joe followed Robin to Donna's bedroom. Walking in, Joe noticed on the bed several floggers and a cane. In the center of the room was a rope hanging down from the ceiling, with a spreader bar on the floor under the rope.

"Master, Mom has asked me to tell you that she is ready to be flogged in any way you see fit, she has also agreed to be naked at all times if you wish," Robin explained. "She has also asked that whatever you do her, that I must be whipped also."

Joe glanced over to Donna, she had a sparkle in her eye when Joe picked up the flogger in his hand. Joe noticed it was the same style they had at home. Joe had used the same type of flogger on Robin several times, the braids of the flogger would leave crisp red lines when used.

Joe released Robin's cuffs, "Robin, place your mom under the rope, tie her hands above her head, place the spreader bar on her ankles," Joe ordered as he handed Donna's leash to her.

"Yes, Master," Robin said taking the leash.

Robin led Donna to the center of the room, unlocking her cuffs, removing the strap holding her elbows. Donna raised her hands over her head so Robin could secure them to the rope. Robin pulled on the rope, pulling Donna's arms up. When Robin tied off the rope Joe saw Donna pull her arms testing the rope. Robin knelt down, placing the spreader bar between her ankles, spreading her legs wide.

"Done, Master," she said as she stood up.

Joe walked around Donna inspecting Robin's work, his fingertips lightly grazing her body. Since there was only one rope hanging, Joe told Robin to lie on the bed face down. Robin climbed on the bed, placing her hands behind her back. Joe reattached the lock on her cuffs. Joe saw Donna watch as he tied Robin's ankles together with another rope from the bed just below her knees. Joe picked up the flogger and walked over to Donna. Joe heard a soft moan from under gag and saw her eyes close as Joe got nearer to her. Joe gave her nipple chain a tug, a deep moan came from Donna's gagged mouth.

Joe flexed the flogger to straighten the braids. Placing the flogger under Donna's nose, Joe heard her inhale the smell of the flogger. Standing behind Donna, Joe raised the flogger up. The strike of the flogger hitting Donna for the first time made her jump in her bonds; another moan came from her gagged lips. Joe started with light strikes across her back. Crisp red lines started to appear on her back as each strike hit her.

Walking in front of Donna, Joe saw Robin watching him, a smile on her lips. Joe stood in front of Donna and started to flog her breasts, instead of pulling away, Donna forced her chest towards the flogger as it came down on her skin. Donna was straining at her ropes that were holding her. After a while her breasts were red from the flogging, Donna was crying in her gag. Her body went limp as the last hit struck her.

Joe stopped when he saw this, placing his hands on her body and started to rub the marks on her body. Donna indicated to remove her gag. Joe released her gag from her mouth. Donna licked her lips with her tongue.

"Thank you, Sir, for that wonderful flogging," Donna gasped.

Donna's body was red from the flogging; her legs were shaking as she hung there by her wrists. There was a large wet spot on the front of her panties and her thighs were glistening in the fading sun's rays. Robin was lying on the bed with a smile on he face; she was grinding her pussy on the bed.

"May I speak, Sir?" Donna asked.

"Yes, Donna, you may," Joe replied.

"Sir, leave me here tied like this so I can watch you flog Robin, please Sir," she asked.

Looking over to Robin, Joe saw her nod her head yes. Joe walked over to Robin untying her legs. Joe saw the ropes that had been placed on the bottom corners of the bed. Taking Robin's legs, Joe spread them apart, attaching each ankle to a rope. Joe placed a pillow under her stomach, so her ass was raised in the air. Unlocking her wrist cuffs, Joe placed them over her head to a rope that was placed there. Pulling it tight, Joe saw Robin test the ropes. She should know by now that when Joe tied her she could not escape.

Joe took the ball gag that was in Donna's mouth and placed it in Robin's mouth, buckling it behind her head. Joe picked up the braided flogger and let it rest on Robin's back, gently running the braids down her back. Joe heard a soft moan from Robin as it reached her ass. Donna stood there watching him as Joe raised it up. The sting of the flogger hit Robins back, the first red lines appearing. Working in a steady rhythm, crossing her back as the hits got harder. Her back showing the lines from it. Robin did not try to move away, but raised her back up to the flogger's strikes. When Joe started to hit Robin's ass, she moaned louder in her gag. Joe swung the flogger across her ass several times, with a few strikes between her legs by her exposed pussy. Robin was shaking her head as each hit struck her pussy.

Joe heard Robin's breathing coming faster though the gag, she was close to cumming. Her hips were grinding on the pillow trying to find relief. Robin knew she could not orgasm without permission, Joe saw her struggle to hold it.

Joe placed his hand between her spread leg's and pinched her clit hard, "Cum for your, Master, show your Mom what a slave you are to me," Joe ordered her.

Robin's body tensed as the waves of her climax racked her body, her legs and arms pulling on her bonds. Joe heard her scream in the gag. Joe slid his fingers in her soaked pussy, feeling her pussy muscles clamp on them. After several minutes her body went limp, her breathing became more relaxed. While Joe let Robin come down from her orgasm, Joe released Donna's hands from the rope, bending down removing the spreader bar holding her ankles.

"Release Robin from the bed," Joe told her.

Joe watched as Donna walked over to her daughter and released her bonds.

"Let me put some lotion on your back to soothe the pain," Donna said to Robin. "Sir, I will take care of her," Donna said to him as she placed the lotion on Robin's back.

"We will be out shortly, please wait for us in the living room," Donna added.

As Joe was walking out of the room Joe heard Donna and Robin talking to each other.

"Robin, I haven't been flogged like that since your Dad died," Donna said. "He is just like your dad in so many ways. I watched you under his control; you are just like me when I was flogged."

"Yes, he is like Dad in so many ways," Robin replied, "He does things to me that I never would have expected."

Joe walked downstairs thinking of what he had just done to them. In the living room Joe saw the wood by the fireplace and began to build a fire to take the chill out of the room. As Joe stroked the fire he heard the footsteps coming down the stairs.......