Finding Her Secret Emails Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife feminises hubby at her mum's insistence.
3.2k words
4.53
85.3k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers

Julie, my wife's mum and I have never got on. When I first started seeing Carol she did everything she could to split us up. I thought she was jealous and believed I was going to take her away from her mum and monopolise her time but nothing could be further from the truth. I wanted Carol to see her mum regularly. I knew they were very close and confided in each other. Her mum is an attractive, sexy woman although a wee bit domineering. She likes to be in control but I don't find that a problem. The truth is I am attracted to her and occasionally fantasise about having a relationship with her. Of course I would never dream of putting the fantasy into practice. I love Carol and would never do anything to hurt her. I confess that occasionally when we are having sex I will pretend it is Julie underneath me, they do look very alike. I imagine her manoeuvring me onto my back and forcing my legs apart with hers, taking charge and me letting her do the fucking. It always results in an extra stiffening and a powerful orgasm. Carol has a different personality to her mother. She's more restrained for one thing although she does enjoy fucking and sometimes initiates sex with me. We've been married for ten years and our sex life had become a trifle dull. It also became less frequent until recently when Carol started taking a leaf out of her mother's book.

When I first met Carol, Julie was divorcing her first husband. She started the divorce proceedings herself although Carol told me her mum was the unfaithful one. Carol was brought up strictly by her mother who spanked her if she was disrespectful. In spite of the spankings Carol has always idolised her and enjoyed their confidential chats together. Her mother would often talk to her about her first husband giving lurid details about their sexual behaviour. She would frequently complain to her daughter about how unsatisfactory his love making was.

"I'll never forget when mum first began dating her second husband, Jeff." Carol once revealed to me. We were lying together in bed one night. "Mummy couldn't wait to tell me. I was sworn to secrecy, she didn't want my dad to find out. She said she'd let him know in her own time. She first met Jeff in the park where she used to walk her dog. She explained that she'd fallen for him straight away and couldn't wait to 'try him out' as she called it."

I put my arm around Carol and whispered in her ear. "Describe what she meant by 'try him out'." I already knew the answer but was enjoying the direction in which the conversation was going.

"Fucking him of course, silly, taking his cock up her cunt." Carol touched me on my penis as she said this, noting that it was already stirring. She smiled with satisfaction. "She was never very faithful to my dad. I think dad knew and didn't mind too much. She was always a bit too much of a handful for him. Mum and Jeff would meet at the same time every day with their two dogs until he invited her back to his place for a coffee. His wife worked during the day so they had free rein. She loved sucking his cock that first time whilst he sat on his settee. Then she stripped for him and asked him for directions to the bedroom. She described him as insatiable and said he'd done her three times that first time, once up her arse. She'd never tried anal before but had loved it and asked for it often after that."

"Does it excite you when I tell you stories about mummy's sex life?"

"Yes, feel how stiff I am." Carol reaches under the bedclothes.

"Wow! You fancy her don't you?"

"A bit," I admitted. "I'd never cheat on you but it has crossed my mind in fantasy. You don't mind do you?"

"No, it's okay with me; kinda cute really. Truth is she'd probably eat you alive. I'll tell you what sweetie, I'll pretend to be her just this once, let's see what happens."

"Okay darling, I mean Julie, you can go on top." I move to the middle of the bed and lie on my back, legs apart."

"No talking. I know how to shut you up." Carol scoots up the bed and sits on my face. She's already very wet, giving me a mouthful of her juices. She grinds her pussy into my face and soon begins to orgasm, moaning loudly as I receive squirts of more of her juices. She readjusts her position kneeling between my legs, then her breasts are pressed against my nipples and she is fucking me with strong athletic thrusts vigorously pushing herself down on my cock, then withdrawing it, first in, then out without any let up. I soon spurt but she carries on until I can tell she is building herself up to a second orgasm, which is unusual for her. My cock stays stiff because I'm enjoying letting her take charge. I play along with the fantasy.

"That's it! Fuck me Julie, I love your cunt sucking on my prick. Harder, harder, make it sore for me."

Carol's second orgasm takes a while to subside. She's panting and red in the face. As for me it's one of the best fucks I've ever had.

"Wow, Richard! I think we both enjoyed that. I must take charge more often. I know mummy would approve. I've not told you the latest have I? Not sure if I should say, she's sworn me to secrecy." Carol looks serious. "You won't tell anyone will you?"

"I'm not the type to gossip, you know that. What's she been up to now?"

"She's started an affair with an American guy who's over here for the summer. He's here because of a film he's involved with. He's producing it or something like that. Sounds like he's got money. She's keeping Jeff in the dark about it. They've been falling out and arguing a lot lately. She says he's always away working. Her new lover is very good in bed."

"I'll bet she gives you all the details too. Am I right?"

Carol's eyes twinkle. "As you know she tells me everything. Wouldn't you like to know more?" she teases.

Over the next month I drop hints about her taking control again but for some reason she's reluctant. Her mum's affair has blossomed and her mum has left Jeff and moved to the U.S. with Bradley. They intend to marry so she is putting in for a divorce from Jeff.

"It'll be her third husband. He's offering her a better lifestyle because he has plenty of money. I've met him. He's charming and very attractive, a bit younger than her too. It's a pity he lives in America though, it means I won't see mum very often."

"There's always emails, skype and phone calls"

"True, but I like to see her face to face."

I've always had a curiosity about what she and her mum talk about and following her mum's move to the U.S. I glance through Carol's emails.

Frustratingly there is no sign of any either to or from her mum. This puzzles me until one day Carol comes running downstairs from the spare room where she's been on the computer.

"Edward darling, I lost all track of time. I'll have to get to my hair appointment. I'm already late." She throws on a coat and rushes out to her car. I notice she's quite red in the face.

I watch her speed off in her car then go upstairs to the spare room. She's left her computer on and I can see that she's been exchanging emails with her mother back and forward in real time. She's using a secret email address. I sit at her computer knowing Carol will be at the hairdressers for at least a couple of hours. I scroll back to earlier emails and begin to read. I skip through a fair bit of trivial stuff then see my name mentioned and begin to read carefully;

Julie

How's it going with Edward? Is he keeping you satisfied sexually?

Carol

Its okay, I suppose it could be better. We've got into a bit of a rut. And we don't do it as often nowadays.

Julie

How often do you masturbate these days? What do you fantasise about when you diddle yourself?

Carol

Oh mum, not that again, once or twice a week if you must know. I've got a few illustrated stories I read on my tablet. The usual, you know, strong virile young men, well endowed, wearing a uniform maybe.

Julie

Why don't you have an affair? That would liven up your sex life.

Carol

No mum, I'm not like you. I'd never go behind Edward's back. Er, mum, can I ask your advice about something?

Julie

Of course, especially if it's about your sex life.

Carol

Well a few weeks ago I was telling Edward about the first time you did it with Jeff back at his flat. We were in bed together, it was a kind of signal to him that I wanted to fuck. He got the message.

Julie

Did your little Dickie rise to the occasion?

Carol

Oh yes. It was the best sex we'd had in years. It's just er, we agreed to do a kind of role play. He asked me to pretend to be you. He lay on his back and made me do all the work. He thinks you would be the controlling one as far as sex is concerned.

Julie

Well, I do like to direct operations so to speak. What you've described doesn't surprise me. It's taken a long time for this to come out in the open. I expect you've done it again a few times?

Carol

Well no. I'm a bit scared to. I enjoyed it so much.

Julie

Listen sweetie, you've got to roll with it if you want better sex. Don't be scared, I expect Dickie is keen isn't he?

Carol

Yes he is.

Julie

No buts. I recognised what kind of man Dickie was the first time I saw him. That's why I tried to stop you seeing him. At the time you were both quiet, unassuming types and I didn't think you were suited because of that. You needed a strong masculine bloke, the sort you fantasise about now. Dickie is somewhat effeminate don't you think? What man in 2017 wears his hair shoulder length? Don't you think it's strange he has all those CDs of fifties and sixties musicals? He's told me he watches romantic films because he enjoys a good cry. Real men don't admit that.

Carol

But that's what I like about him. He's a nice man. And I know he loves me. He's easy to live with, agreeable and we never argue about anything.

Julie

That's because he's a wimp. Letting you make all the decisions. You can twist him round your little finger can't you?

Carol

But that's good isn't it? I guess I've changed a lot since we married. I've gained in confidence; especially since I got made manager at the shop. I'm earning almost twice what Edward earns. Edward's hours have dropped so he's doing a lot more of the household chores.

Julie

Yes, he's a nice obedient little boy isn't he? So why don't you take charge in the bedroom as well as everywhere else? He's a prime candidate for sissification.

Carol

You mean feminise him? Do you think I could? The idea is making me wet.

Julie

That's my girl. Try to get him to wear panties. I've got an idea. It's got to seem like an accident at first. You're off on holiday next week aren't you? Do some extra shopping before you go. You need to buy him a few pairs in his size. You're a bit wider in the hips aren't you? They'll need to be stretchy enough in the crotch area to accommodate little Dickie's little dickie. Full briefs will be best. And get some of that bright red lipstick that easily comes off.

That must be when she realised she was late for the hairdressers. I feel guilty about reading this intimate, private conversation by email. Part of me wishes I hadn't read it but, of course, I can't unread it and the thoughts expressed so clearly are having a strange effect on me. There's no doubt that many men would be very angry with Julie for making those comments. But I can't help thinking that my mother-in-law's assessment of me isn't so far out. I'm also surprised how arousing I find the emails to be. My face is burning with shame but in spite of this I drop my trousers around my ankles and begin to masturbate whilst I read the words a second time.

I daren't tackle Carol about what I've seen and decide to wait and see what the two of them have planned for me. It's no surprise to find Carol eager for sex that evening in bed.

"Strip off for me sweetie and lie on your back. I'm going to fuck you like I did that other time." Carol has just emerged from the bathroom having had a shower. She's naked. "No Edward, lie on top of the duvet, there's a good boy."

There are no preliminaries, no stroking, no licking of nipples, no kissing. Carol is lubricating copiously already and my cock is standing proud. Her cunt envelopes it with one thrust all the way up to the hilt. She leaves it there for a few seconds then draws it back until the bulbous end is all that's left inside. She waits.

I lay there inert. "Fuck me hard, my darling. I love it when you fuck me."

"Okay, you asked for it." Carol begins rising and falling on my penis in an absolute frenzy. We are both moaning and I'm making girly noises as I think about my feminisation to come.

Carol has two orgasms before I spurt into her. She moves up the bed and lowers herself on my face.

"Lick up your cum like a good boy."

I'm only too happy to oblige. It's not long before Carol orgasms a third time.

Inside the shop on the following day Carol finds herself becoming sexually excited as she searches for suitable panties for Edward. She'd searched on Google and found that there is a specialist shop for cross dressing men only ten miles from their home. This is an unexpected bonus so she decides to drive over and take a look. Once inside the shop and looking around at other customers she thinks she may be the only natural born woman there, although she's not entirely sure about some of the shoppers wearing female apparel. She approaches a member of the sales staff.

"I want to get my husband into panties. He's never cross dressed before but he's very submissive and if he goes along with it it'll be even easier for me to control him. I'll need 14 pairs in pretty pastel shades. Oh, and I'll need some bright red lipstick. Can you help me?"

The young woman has a badge with 'Cheryl' on it pinned to her ample breast. Carol decides she's a real female, very young, very attractive and with a very short skirt. Her legs are attractively tanned without stockings or tights. Cheryl grins at her and in her aroused state Carol finds herself meeting her gaze and blushing a little. Surely I can't be attracted to this young lass she thinks, I've never noticed any lesbian tendencies before.

"Certainly madam. It's such a tonic to meet someone with the right attitude. Lots of wives hate their husbands wearing their clothes."

Carol accepts Cheryl's advice about colours and frills (plenty of pink ones and plenty of frills). She finds herself captivated by the girl's friendliness and relaxed manner. She seems to know many of the customers by name and there's a bit of a queue to see her.

"Can I help you with anything else, a strap on dildo or butt plug perhaps?" Cheryl says.

It's Carol's turn to grin. "No thanks. I'll take these now and call in again soon."

"I'll look forward to that." Cheryl winks at her and Carol gets a definite impression that she really means it. She's just looking to boost her sales figures Carol thinks. She knows she and Cheryl have no future as sexual partners but considers masturbating about the idea when she next gets some time on her own.

A few days later we're getting ready for our holiday. It's always been Carol's job to pack the suitcases so it's no problem for her to conveniently forget to pack my underpants.

She apologises at the hotel in Edinburgh where we will be staying for the next five days. She's putting our clothes away in the drawers and wardrobes.

"Sorry darling. Fortunately I've brought plenty for myself. You don't mind wearing mine for a day or two do you? Use the ones in this top drawer sweetie."

"Not at all dear, yours are so pretty, I may find that I get a kick out of wearing your panties."

I notice Carol check herself from reacting surprised. She's probably thinking that if she says anything it might put me off. But no doubt inside she is amazed.

"What do you want to do tomorrow whilst you're wearing your pretty panties," she says smiling.

Next morning Carol's wearing the bright red lipstick she bought at the shop. She kisses me deeply transferring the lipstick onto my lips. I catch sight of myself in a mirror as we leave the hotel, smile and don't say anything. I consider what strangers around Edinburgh will be thinking when they see the lipstick and my penis stiffens.

The holiday is a great success. Neither of us have ever visited Scotland and have chosen a good week for weather. I don't want to make my compliance too obvious so I mention at the end of each day when the shops are closed that we forgot to find a Marks and Spencers. The feel of the knickers around my cock and balls is incredible and I'm walking around with a semi throughout our holiday.

"You seem different since you've had my underwear on sweetie; a lot more relaxed and at ease with yourself. Can I tell you a secret?" We are lying in bed after another session of Carol in charge sex. We've done it every night and go home tomorrow.

"What's that dear?"

"I'm turned on knowing you're wandering around all day in my panties."

"Funny you should say that. Every time I put them on it gives me a hard on. Do you think I'm gay?"

"No, but you certainly seem to have a feminine side. You've told me you prefer me being on top when we fuck haven't you?"

"Yes dear. We both do don't we?"

"That's correct. I like being the person in this marriage who wears the trousers. So I want you to explore your feminine side a bit more."

"Do you mean wearing panties when we get back home?"

"Would you sweetie?"

"Okay, I'll give it a try."

"Put that frilly pink pair on. Be a good girl. The ones you've had on all day. I want to fuck you again before we go to sleep and I know it'll get us both in the mood."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers