Finding Her Secret Emails Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby gets spanked & reads more emails.
3.2k words
4.46
48k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one thing wearing panties in a city where no one knows us but quite another to put them on in a morning and drive off to work in them. But I follow Carol's suggestion feeling very daring. Of course my work colleagues must not know so I avoid the frilly ones on a work day and make sure my shirt is tucked into my trousers. I'm still finding it quite a turn on and have to concentrate hard to avoid my trousers tenting when I'm walking around at work. I would never cheat on Carol but realise that because I'm now wearing panties all the time she can be certain that she's nothing to fear on that score. I'm now looking at the women around the office differently, checking out what they are wearing and wondering how their outfits would look on me.

"Here's your list of chores for the day sweetie. I'm so pleased at how things are working out. You're so much more amenable now." Carol looks all businesslike in her work clothes with her brief case in her hand as she kisses me goodbye and sets off to work.

I'm now working a four day week. Carol is still full time, in fact she often has to work overtime so I'm in the house on my own quite a lot. A couple of weeks have gone by and I've noticed that Carol has been taking charge and making more of the decisions. In bed she will often call me her panty girl. As much as I find her domineering ways and demeaning comments humiliating there's something about it that excites me. It's as if we are living in the Victorian era when a woman's status was much less than a man's and I am the woman and she is the man in our marriage. Strangely I'm okay with it.

It's a Friday and my day off. I look at the list of jobs and decide that if I'm to be the 'little woman at home' I should dress the part. Putting on the bra is the hardest part until I realise I can fasten the clasp at the front then pull it round to the back. My sock drawer provides padding and a blouse and skirt completes the transformation. No need to wear stockings or tights. I look at my legs and realise they need shaving but the fair almost colourless hair does not stand out so I decide to leave it for the time being. For some reason the traditional female jobs of ironing, hoovering and cleaning the bathroom seem easier in a skirt. I perform these tasks with my penis standing to attention. Clearly the humiliation of my feminised lifestyle is doing wonders for my libido.

Whilst preparing the evening meal I consider staying in drag until Carol arrives from work. Surely she'll be pleased, won't she? But I don't have the confidence to take the initiative and surprise her. She wants to feminise me doesn't she? But I've been rummaging in her drawers without her permission. Perhaps it would be wise to say nothing. I quickly change back into my normal outfit.

We've been having sex more often since Edinburgh. Carol always initiates it now. Sometimes all she wants is cunnilingus. She's completely ignoring my needs when she's in that sort of mood and the strange thing is, I like it. I become so aroused with my head between her legs that I sometimes spurt into the bed sheet without even touching my cock. This is usually at the point when Carol is in sexual ecstasy as she moans at the point of orgasm so it's doubtful whether she notices. If this doesn't happen there are times when I stay awake and masturbate next to her once I'm sure she's fallen asleep.

I love Carol and like to tell her everything so I can't help feeling guilty about my cross dressing earlier. In the end I blurt it out over dinner that evening.

"I've been trying on women's clothes today whilst you were at work." I tell her all in rush. "I'm very sorry dear."

"That's okay darling. It's what sissies do isn't it? You are a sissy now aren't you?"

"Yes dear. I am a sissy, your sissy, but the thing is, I didn't ask you first." Admitting that I'm her sissy out loud makes me blush crimson and fills my cock with blood.

"Don't be silly, I had been thinking you could cross dress of an evening in the house. I think I might like that. Hang on though, where did you get hold of women's clothes?"

"From our b,b,bedroom." I stutter, suddenly feeling ashamed. Carol smiles wickedly noticing my discomfort.

"Did you indeed? Don't worry darling, I suppose I should have expected this. Those panties you are wearing were bought specifically for your use only but I don't expect you knew that did you? I'm not really mad but it gives me a reason to spank you doesn't it? I've been wetting my panties thinking about taking you over my knee for a while now. We'll do it at 9pm. That'll give you time to think about it beforehand. I want you naked apart from your panties in our bedroom at 9 o'clock prompt. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am, thank you ma'am."

"There's no need to thank me. I'm pretty sure you won't like it."

"No ma'am." She's probably right but why has my cock turned to wood? It's got a life of its own as usual.

I strip off and present myself as instructed. Carol is sitting on the edge of the bed. She is buck naked herself.

"Get over my knee sissy."

She quickly pulls my panties down as far as my knees and without preliminary begins smacking me hard, first one buttock and then the other. The noise of each spank is so loud I'm wondering if the neighbours will hear. Part of me wants them to be aware of my humiliation and the realisation heats up my face. I'm trying to be stoical about the intense pain but as the spanking continues I begin moaning and pleading for Carol to stop. My erection has subsided. Spanking is something that I had fantasised about for years but this is not the sexual thrill I had imagined. Still there is something special involved here. Carol is asserting her authority over me. It will never be forgotten. I know it is important that I am obedient to my wife in future. But I'm not all that scared of further punishments of this kind. I trust Carol not to go too far. In spite of my flaccid cock it still feels like sexual spanking from a woman who loves me. She stops when she sees I'm crying.

"Lie down on the carpet on your back, there's a good sissy."

Carol stands astride me facing in my direction. She's worked up quite a sweat, I can see it running down between her beautiful breasts and glistening on her muscular legs. She looks so strong and powerful and my cock rises again as I stare into her eyes. She bends her knees until her soaking cunt is hovering within inches of the penis then reaches for it pointing it towards her opening. As she sits down heavily engulfing it the pain from my reddened bum doubles and trebles. She smiles with satisfaction and begins bouncing up and down quickly bringing herself to orgasm. I shoot my load seconds later feeling complete despite the pain.

"I enjoyed that my darling. You took your punishment well."

I make a face then smile to show I'm okay.

"Tomorrow we'll go shopping and get you some suitable outfits you can wear at home sweetie. You don't want to wear anything too slutty do you?"

"No, certainly not. Pink would be nice though."

Carol likes me wearing women's clothes around the house, always skirts never trousers, it's a fetish we both enjoy and it spices up our lovemaking. I like to put on lipstick but don't bother with other makeup. I'm happy to switch to being completely feminine for short spells but have no desire to become a woman. I'm not attracted to men and get off on the sexual excitement of wearing women's clothes, daring to be different from most men.

We establish a comfortable routine. I've tried to forget that I read Carol's private emails last month but the temptation to look at them again is strong. Eventually I give in and take another look. My computer skills are quite good so it only takes me half a day to get into her secret email address. As before it's exclusively emails to and from her mum. They cover lots of different topics in their discussions. I scan down quickly until I pick up anything that might interest me.

Julie

Cunt hair, do you keep it well trimmed, leave it alone or shave it off?

Carol

Oh mum! That's embarrassing. Why on earth do you want to know?

Julie

Just curious, Bradley likes me to be completely shaved. You should try it. It's amazing how sensitive it makes you. It'll enhance your sex life. How's that going these days? Still masturbating regularly?

Carol

Nothing like as often as the last time you brought it up. You were right about Edward. He loves me taking charge and not just in the bedroom. He's become very obedient since I got him into panties. He even let me spank him the other day. That got me so flushy. I never realised how much I would enjoy doing something like that. We have sex a lot more so I don't need the release from a vibrator as much as I did. It's still nice now and then; a bit like making love to yourself.

Julie

Do you have anybody in mind when you do it?

Carol

Oh mum! That would be telling. Okay, I suppose there's no harm in saying. You'll think I'm such a slut but it's all very innocent really. There's this young community support officer, he came to the house because there'd been a spate of vandalism in our area. Edward was out at badminton at the time. He's tall and good looking so I asked him in for a coffee. I'm always willing to help out the police. He's been back another couple of times always on Edward's badminton night. He probably fancies me but I'd never cheat on Edward.

Julie

I bet he looks gorgeous in his uniform. Does Dickie know you're seeing him?

Carol

What are you trying to imply? I'm not seeing him. He just calls when he's passing. It's part of his job to get to know people on his patch.

Julie

I bet the two of you flirt a bit. Edward needs to know about him. He's the sort of guy who probably masturbates thinking about you with other men. Tease him about your new friend. Unless I'm much mistaken Dickie would agree to you fucking him if you asked him. I've never told you but you probably guessed; the truth is, your dad was a willing cuckold. He'd ask me to have a night out with a male friend and was pleased if I stayed the night with him. He wanted me to be happy but would never date other women.

Carol

I'm shocked. I hope you made sure he fathered me.

Julie

Yes of course. Nothing like that happened until you were well into your teens. Anyway, you've not answered my original question. Do you shave your pudenda?

Carol

No, just give it a trim now and then. But you've given me an idea. I'll tell you another time how it works out. I need to get out to the shops now before they close.

I get up from my seat at the computer and pay a visit to the loo. Once again the secret emails have given me a strong erection. Carol is not due back for another half hour so on my return I unfasten my belt and stand at the computer with my trousers around my ankles reading through the discussion again whilst stroking my stiffy.

I'm not convinced her meetings with the police guy are entirely innocent. If they are why hasn't she mentioned him to me? Is it because she's guilty about masturbating thinking about him? She's obviously attracted to him. Her mum knows me almost better than I know myself. She's right about some of my sexual fantasies being about Carol allowing another man to take liberties with her, even fucking her. Hence the erection when I read Carol's comments about Mr Police guy. I felt strong pangs of jealousy, yes, I wanted to punch him, yes, but the strongest feeling was arousal.

Carol turns to me as we lie in bed a few nights later.

"I don't like these old fashioned stripy pyjamas sweetie. I think I can find you something a bit more sexy. Let's try you with this nightie that I don't wear anymore. I'll buy you a few more like it for your birthday. What do you think darling?" She gets out of bed and brings me a long pink nightdress from her wardrobe.

"Whatever you think best, dear."

"Yes, but are you happy with the idea of wearing a woman's nightdress? Answer me properly."

"Yes, I'd love to. It's a great idea." I make sure my voice is enthusiastic.

"That's better. You may as well put it on now." I take off the pyjamas and put the nightdress on. My penis stands to attention.

"Ah, I can see you like it dear. Can you pull it up above your waist for a sec? I've just had an idea. Look at you, all that hair around your willy. It's so untidy isn't it?"

"Do you want me to shave it off?"

"Yes, I'm sure it would look a lot better. Do it now would you. And whilst you're at it can you shave me too? It's a lot more hygienic don't you think?"

Needless to say we fuck afterwards and it's a different, new experience. She's on top of course. I cum inside her, then she pushes my head down between her legs.

"That's it, good girl, you love the taste of your own cum don't you? Is my cunt better without hairs?"

"Yes ma'am, I love the taste and the shaved cunt ma'am."

"Okay, you'll need to shave us both regularly from now on. We don't want any nasty stubble do we sweetie?"

"No ma'am." Another job for me, I don't mind a bit.

The next Friday, my day off, I'm looking out of our front window and a man in full police uniform walks slowly past the house. That must be him I think. Clean shaven, broad shouldered, walks with a bit of a swagger. He's just the type that Carol might be attracted to.

Instead of going to badminton the following Wednesday night I do a bit of late night shopping, then go back to the house. I'm hoping to meet Carol's new friend. As I walk up the path to the front door I can hear voices around the back. I quietly go down the side of the house until I can eavesdrop on what's being said. They're sitting on the patio chairs we've set out on the decking. From the sound of his deep confident voice it must be him.

Whilst the conversation is what you might expect, problems on the estate, crime in general, the difficulties of proving and therefore prosecuting vandalism I'm still not convinced he's purely coming round on police business. I can't stand there listening for long, the neighbours may be watching and wondering. I decide not to show myself this time. As I'm turning to go I hear him say;

"Are you and Edward okay together?"

"Yeah we're fine. Why do you ask?"

"It's just, well, you don't mention him much. I'm told to be on the lookout for domestic violence. It's all part of the job."

Carol laughs loudly. "Nothing like that officer, quite the reverse as a matter of fact."

"What do you mean?"

"Edward wouldn't harm a fly. He's under the thumb if you must know. Allows me to make the decisions, never argues, he's the perfect husband."

"Have you told him about my visits."

"Well, no, I keep meaning to mention it but then I forget."

"Are you afraid he'll get jealous, think something's going on?"

"Edward's not the possessive type. As I say he gives me free rein."

They then start talking about the woman down the street. She's on her own, struggling, with four young kids. Carol says she'll try to make friends with her. I slink away, returning later as if I had been to badminton.

What did she mean 'free rein'? Is that her way of saying she's available? Over the next few days I'm thinking about Carol and police guy, torturing myself in a way. He's the macho type, that's obvious. He wears a uniform. She is turned on by men in uniforms. She said so to her mum. Would she fuck him? It's so humiliating to think that. Soon, whenever I masturbate I'm thinking about the two of them going at it, him on top, her all submissive. I think about it all the time. Should I encourage her? Should I let her make her own mind up?

I'm a submissive, I know that now. I've allowed Carol to take charge. I like it. I decide to do what submissives do. Do nothing.

A week or two after my eavesdropping around the side of the house Carol brings it up whilst we are lying in bed together.

"Edward sweetie, I've been meaning to say. A man from the police called round recently. I think they call them Community Support Officers. I gave him a cup of coffee. He's on attachment to this estate, like the old fashioned beat bobby. You've probably seen him doing his rounds."

"Yeah, I've seen him odd times. What was it about?"

"He was trying to get the attitudes of the general public to that spate of vandalism we had. You know I like to do my bit for the local community. He's really nice so I said he could call in again when he's passing. He's hoping to get a job as a police officer in time."

"Did he take you up on your offer?"

"Yes, he's been once or twice. He always manages to come when you're out. I think he fancies me. We flirt a little but he's never made a move on me. To be honest I've been reluctant to say anything.

You're not mad at me or anything are you sweetie?"

"No, it excites me to think of you flirting a little behind my back. But I'm glad you've mentioned it. It might spice up our love making. You are going to fuck me tonight aren't you darling?" Carol feels for my swollen penis and grins.

"Of course I am sweetie. I'll let you go on top this time."