Finding Her Secret Emails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're back early. Carry on Dorothy dear, Carol might like to watch us." Julie whispers, holding my head firmly in place between her legs. Carol sprawls on the other settee apparently accepting her mother's invitation. I'm left with no choice but to continue licking. The unusual situation adds to my arousal. Surreptitious glances towards my wife reveal she has hiked up her skirt and is stroking herself.

"Have you spotted what your naughty wife is up to?" Julie says with obvious satisfaction. "You never told me Dorothy was such a good cunt muncher. Keep licking like a good sissy. It seems wifey is enjoying the view."

I continue my allotted task with renewed vigour, taking Julie's clit into my mouth and gently sucking, in the process driving her wild, her moans loud enough for neighbours to hear. She finally pushes my head away, orgasms completed.

"It may have got me all hot and bothered but I can't have you going around licking other women's cunts without my permission particularly members of my own family. Get over here now and take your punishment like a good girl." Carol's face is a deep shade of scarlet. She's horny as hell and doesn't want this to stop. She reaches into her briefcase and pulls out an evil looking paddle.

"Now lie across my knee, this is going to hurt more than my hand did."

Of course I do as bidden. She looks suspiciously at the panties I'm wearing.

"Where did you get these Dorothy?"

"It's okay Carol. They're my pair. I made her put them on." Julie answers on my behalf.

Carol grunts at this but quickly pulls them down to my knees and beats my arse with a mighty thwack. It covers both my buttocks and hurts like hell. I try not to scream but still let out a muffled yelp.

"Thank you ma'am"

The spanking continues until I've received twenty strokes. I've been crying and pleading with her to stop from stroke five but she's ignored me. I manage to thank her but my voice becomes increasingly ragged as the pounding goes on. My bottom feels as if it's on fire and I won't want to sit down for a few days. Julie has watched the whole proceedings and looked as if she may have stroked herself to yet another orgasm.

"You've not been entirely honest with the sissy have you Carol?" Julie gets up and walks over to her daughter taking the paddle out of her hand.

"You bought this on the way home didn't you?"

"Yes, mummy."

"You told Dorothy here that you were working late and that was a lie wasn't it?"

"Yes, mummy."

"You encouraged me to seduce him so that you could walk in on us didn't you?"

"Yes, mummy. I've been a naughty girl and deserve a spanking."

"Assume the position."

Carol makes no protest. She slips out of her skirt removes her panties and bends over the arm of the settee, her bare bottom high in the air.

I watch a repeat of what has just occurred including the crying, the 'Thank you, mummys' and requests for it to stop. I stand and watch it aware that both mother and daughter are finding the experience arousing. This infects me too and before long I'm wanking furiously until I spurt into my handkerchief.

That night we are both exhausted and neither of us is interested in sex for once.

"You see darling, I have a submissive side too." Carol tells me as we cuddle up in bed. "You have my permission to spank me a lot harder the next time you take me from behind. But I think I will need mummy to do me from time to time as well. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all dear, I quite enjoyed watching it happen."

Julie stays with us for a few more days. I'm careful to resist temptation when alone with Julie although she continues to tease me in a friendly, light hearted way. I'm no longer afraid of her. We have become friends.

12