Finding Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

This was another orgasm time, but so different from the first one, which has been all foreplay induced. This was the wild vivid sensations of a hot rod being sucked by her own muscles, oiled by her own juices. Her scream of ecstasy was loud but was duetted by Jack's gasping growl, and in spite of being on this magical trip, Dawn knew that he was spurting vigorously inside her. The resultant pulsing of his cock only added to her delight.

Regaining some reason she became horribly aware of an emptying inside her. Jack was slipping out of her. "Don't stop. I need it in me."

Jack clearly recovering himself, but still breathless, gave a little chuckle, "You had two orgasms," he said. "You more than proved you're not frigid. But, instant replay? It doesn't work like that." He handed her a small towel before adding, "I'll gladly do it again-in about thirty minutes.".

"I need it now." Dawn knew she had never been so demanding. She had experienced such a massive degree of pleasure, yet the need to have that hardness heaving up into her was so strong. This was something she had been starved of for too long.

Jack leaned over her, as she dabbed the towel between her thighs. No doubt reading the disappointment on Dawn's face, he was thoughtful for only a few seconds and then he asked, "You really feel you can't wait?"

Dawn could hardly believe the change in herself, as she replied, "Honest, Jack, I really want it in me. Truth is, I wanted it to go on and on, even through those wonderful highs."" She looked sorrowfully at his flaccid little cock. What had happened to the giant that had so recently pierced her very heart? She reached out to touch it gently, "Dead?" she queried.

Jack had been looking thoughtful, and returning her wry smile, he said, "I have a feeling that your husband did not give you what you clearly needed."

"He thought he was a lady's man. Maybe he proved it somewhere else." Dawn's breath caught in her throat as she went on, "I've never had what you've just given me."

Jack sighed, "I really want to help you. Would you take it from another man?"

Dawn shook her head doubtfully, "But you've been so good."

Jack nodded his head, "Yes, but I'm not a robot."

Dawn returned his gentle smile, but was puzzled by his offer, "Who would it be? Is he all right?" The very idea of having taken two men was giving her an added boost.

Jack gave her a reassuring smile, "He's better than all right for what you're needing, and he's just in the connected room next door."

Dawn was just a little concerned about the slickness of it all, but that emptiness up inside her would not go away, "How can that be?"

"Paul is what you would call an apprentice with the agency." As he saw Dawn about to protest, Jack held up a hand. "As you will find out he is no apprentice in the physical side of things, but he is tracking me to learn matters of delicacy--when ladies only want companionship—and that is more often than you might think. He is only twenty two, but his dimensions might surprise you. So?"

A twenty-two year old? But the remark about dimensions really intrigued her, and the flutters in her lower belly became more demanding. "I say, yes, please, and quickly." As Jack rose and walked naked towards the bedroom door she asked, "Will you be staying?"

"Only if you want me to," he replied, and when Dawn nodded her head he moved away. A moment later she heard him knock on what had to be the connecting door. There came the low murmur of male voices, and Dawn wondered what Jack might be telling this Paul about her.

What have I turned into? That was going through her mind as she sat, completely naked, waiting for yet another strange man to come and view her body, and hopefully, give her the extra fucking she now craved.

As Jack reappeared in the doorway, his purple headed dangler limp between his legs, Dawn gasped to see that the fair-haired man behind him was several inches taller. As they moved further into the room Dawn stood up, not out of respect, but only because she would feel overwhelmed to be crouched so low.

"Dawn, meet Paul," Jack declared.

This mountain of a young man, clad in a toweling robe, held out a hand, "Hi, Dawn," he said cheerily, "not the easiest of situations for you. I hope I can make it more pleasant."

Dawn reached out her hand, he took it, bent his considerable frame, and kissed the back of it. In Dawn's book he had scored three points already. One, he was huge, towering over her five feet, six inches, and she hoped his equipment was in proportion. Two, he was incredibly handsome with his crown of wavy near blonde hair, green eyes, wide strong jaw, and full kissable mouth. And three, he had a caring, gentlemanly manner. Yet, the way she was feeling, she didn't want him to be too gentlemanly.

Jack quietly said, "While you two get acquainted I'll take a quick shower." He gave Dawn a quick reassuring glance before adding, "I'll be back." He moved away into the en-suite

"You are a beautiful lady," Paul said, moving closer so that Dawn caught a waft of his manly perfume, a woody aroma. "And Jack has advised me what you expect from this meeting." He paused and one hand reached out to touch Dawn's shoulder, "So I can fulfil that obligation fully may I kiss you."

Dawn had no hesitation in moving against the roughness of his toweling robe. His mouth was warm and moist and Paul accepted her willing tongue readily. He broke the kiss surprisingly quickly, and he smiled at her as one hand smoothed over her shoulder and he said, "Standing up, I think we're just a little incompatible. Should we-?" And he gestured towards the bed.

Dawn was only too keen and she slithered onto the duvet, sitting up, taking the weight on her elbows. When she turned to face him it was to see that he had removed his robe and his naked body was close behind her, too close for her to see what she might be getting.

He leaned over her and Dawn was ready for another kiss, but first he asked quietly, "I understand foreplay might not be necessary but, may I feel you?"

Strange, Dawn thought, not 'touch' but 'feel', yet in spite of that she said, "Of course." Her passion started the moment their tongues mingled and his hand roamed over both breasts, squeezing gently at the nipples. Very quickly the hand moved down over her belly, ruffled her pubic hair, slid over her inner thighs and directly up into her moistness, which seemed to be permanent.

Paul broke the kiss to urge, "Check on my readiness." As he said it he slid two fingers directly into her channel, and churned them around as though checking the walls of her entry.

His action had drawn a gasp from Dawn, because it had been both unexpected but exquisite. She was about to warn him that she hardly needed that, when her searching fingers encountered his rising erection Her fingers could scarcely close around it as it hardened and swelled under her touch. Oh, God, it was like trying to grip a baseball bat, so long, so solid. "I have to have it in me," she squeaked like a little girl, pulling him towards where his fingers, were pulling out of her.

Panting, she wondered how she was going to take it, but there wasn't any doubt in her mind. She had to have it. Hell, this maddening need had only been born in her over the last hour. Impossibly, it was as though she hadn't had sex for years. And the truth was, she hadn't, not like this. This raw desire would not go away.

Paul was poised over her, his green eyes glowing, a kindly smile on his face, and Dawn maintaining her grip on his giant cock eagerly drew the bulbous head up against her entry. Heaving her hips eased him inside, and the next instant she was gasping in anticipation as Paul pressed forward to drive his hardness upwards into her. Dawn's oozing channel was expanded by his steady penetration, her bliss would have been complete, but she didn't want steadiness, nor gentility, and she had to let him know.

"Fuck me, Paul," Dawn heard the desperation in her own voice. "Hard, fuck me hard." Above her she saw Paul's face, full of controlled passion, and she nodded her head to urge him on. Could he promote the sheer abandon she had experienced with Jack?

Paul, it seemed was totally ready for such an action. The next second his massive organ was like some great log driving up into her. Dawn moaned her delight as it seemed his cock head smashed against her cervix, before he began a regular strong hot rhythm so powerful that she knew she was going over the edge of reason once more. She tried to respond with her own hip thrusts and her inner muscles gripped and pulled at the so welcome invader.

As her head tossed from side to side in her feverish delight she was dimly aware that Jack had returned from his shower, and was sitting cross legged at the pillow end of the bed, like some big naked Buddha.

But now the flames were devouring her as her own body could not keep pace with Paul's sturdy heaving into the very heart of her. Dawn was almost familiar with rapturous sensations that were overtaking her, as Paul bent his body to have his mouth sucking and licking over her breast and nipples. All she was aware of was the flare of colours, the floating adrift of everything and the sound of her own seagull-like squeals. Yet underscoring it all was the continued rapturous pounding of that luscious cock inside her.

Slowly coming back into the world, Dawn heard Paul murmur, "Good for you." Dawn's insides were still churning with the delight of his throbbing tool delivering such passion. But after only another minute Dawn felt the huge cock pulling out of her.

"No!" she cried desperately. "Why—?"

Without saying anything Paul had gripped her hips and twisted her over onto her belly where he placed a cushion under her to lift her lower body. For a worried moment she thought he might try to go anal, but her fears were dispelled as his erection ploughed keenly and powerfully up where it had been before. Was it her imagination or could it really be deeper in this position? Whatever, it was still absolutely dynamic. Each thrust was a new delight.

Dawn raised her head and was astounded to find Jack's naked body kneeling in front of her, his large purple headed cock right in front of her face. Raising her head higher, and finding herself being pushed forward on Paul's thrusts from behind her, she saw Jack's querying face.

"Have you ever?" he asked.

Dawn shook her head. She had refused to do a complete job on Regan, had kissed his inferior member a few times, but no more than that. Here, faced with this impressive shaft, and remembering how it was this instrument that had brought her so much earlier joy, and had, given the exhilaration Paul was now pounding into her, changed her whole outlook on her appetites. Didn't she need to return such favours?

Jack had mistakenly taken her shaking head as a refusal and had begun to shuffle back. Quickly, Dawn grabbed at his cock and drew it up to her lips. For a moment, she gazed at the shiny smooth head, flexed the foreskin back and forwards, before kissing the tip and allowing her tongue to tickle at the tiny slit.

It was lovely to hear Jack's grunt of appreciation. She traced her tongue along the rigid length, so smooth, so warm, and then lifting his member she licked along the thick vein on the underside. When she reached his purple zone, she opened her mouth wide and let his cock slide right along her tongue, until she felt it touch at the back of her throat. Then she closed her lips to enclose it, finding that her mouth just could not take the whole length, so the spare section she rubbed between her fingers while she began trawling her mouth back and forth along what she could control..

That was the moment that Paul, still humping into her with increasing vigour, reached around her, and his fingers slid into her groove to nestle on her clit. Her reaction had her mouth gaping, as a choking snort of delight escaped her, and Jack's iron rod waved loosely for a moment teasing along her cheeks and over her tongue.

With her whole body on fire, blood pounding, head spinning, hips swinging back to greet Paul's pushing, Dawn was surprised that she could think the thoughts that had just popped into her feverish head.

Could she have ever dreamed she would find herself in a situation like this. Here she was with two gorgeous men with their superb cocks inside her one at either end. What kind of woman had she become? Because although it would never quite replace the joy of what Paul was giving her and what Jack had given earlier, having Jack solid in her mouth was no hardship.

That was when the crazy thought came to her. What would it be like, and was it possible, in this tight little threesome they were in, for them all to cum simultaneously? Paul's fingers and his cock were determining that she hadn't far to go herself, but could she work on them both to encourage that blissful situation?

While increasing her pace of her mouthing on Jack's cock, she added a strong sucking action, heard him gasp, and felt his hips nudging his erection in a threat to bring on gagging. At the same time she attempted a squirming action together with extra hip heaving to try to bring Paul on..

Dawn soon found herself gasping around Jack's hardness as Paul, in reaction to her movements, increased his own thrusts, setting her insides aflame, while his fingers pampered her clit unmercifully. Oh, yes, she was heading for her climax, gliding into that wonderful oblivion. Yet, even as she slid over, she heard Jack's loud gasp, felt the pressure of his cock trying to choke her. And Paul? He had begun to fuck her frantically, his pressure pushing her further onto Jack's raging cock.

Too high to really feel it all, she could not miss that moment when she felt the spurts of Jack's cream flooding into her throat, and she was able to swallow with an unbelievable sense of triumph to match her own orgasm. To add to her exquisite delight, Paul's movements were more frantic and he was grunting louder and louder, until with an almighty heave he practically lifted Dawn across the bed, and she was fortunate that Jack's erection had begun to subside as he slid from her mouth, otherwise she may have choked.

"Christ, Dawn, you're good," Jack sighed leaning back on his elbows, his flaccid cock still looking appealing.

Paul's withdrawal from her had been a slow shrinking, but as he slumped to sit on the bed he gasped, "Damned good." The two men exchanged glances of agreement, as Paul said, "Imagine if they were all like Dawn."

Jack nodded and blew her a kiss as he said, "Wow! If only."

Dawn had been exulting in how close she had come to hitting a three- way climax. Not quite together, but damned close. She smacked her tongue around the vague remaining taste of Jack in her mouth, as she eased up and sat on the bed between them. How lovely it was to hear their words of praise. But she had to admit, to them and to herself, "You have changed me."

"In what way?" Jack asked, stroking his fingers down her spine.

Dawn looked from one naked man to the other and said, "You have turned me into a cock-addict."

The three of them laughed together, and Jack held up his hands in mock pleading, "Please, don't ask for more."

"You've shown me what I've been missing for twelve years." She dabbed between her legs with the small towel.

"Want to go and clean up in the shower?" Jack suggested.

"Good idea," she said, and as she began to rise she impetuously stooped and planted a quick kiss on Jack's limp manhood, and turning, did the same to Paul. Hurrying towards the en-suite she stopped to call back, "Thank you, both."

The spray of the shower was most welcome. Dawn ran the soaped sponge over her breasts, her belly, and down between her thighs, where the heat and a lingering discomfort were reminders of the evening she had just

Four orgasms, an area in which she had been a pauper. But now, it was all over. As she dried herself, a wave of sadness overrode her earlier euphoria. Could she ever find a man to produce the same delirious sensations. How hard would she need to search?

Not with any sense of modesty, she wrapped herself in a large white towel before returning to the bedroom, where she found the two men sitting facing each other, cross-legged and naked, at either end of the bed. They had been conversing in low tones

"You look like a pair of book-ends," Dawn joked.

They both smiled at her and Paul said, "May I borrow that towel?"

Putting on a lascivious smile, and adopting a provocative pose, she pulled one side of the towel away to give a quick flash of her naked body.

With a more serious look on his face, as Dawn came to sit on the edge of the bed between them, Jack asked her, "Would you say you've had a special night, tonight?"

Dawn laughed, "Special? So many firsts for me. My first complete blow-job. The first mouth to plunder me down there."

Paul eyes showed his surprise, "You've never had either?"

Dawn shook her head. These two men were just so good to look at.

Jack was frowning as he said quietly, "You may not believe it, but we aren't called on for that much sex in this job."

Paul gave a snort, "That's why I have to track this guy. To learn how to be nice to middle aged ladies." He gave her a heart-warming smile.

Dawn wondered why they were telling her something she already knew

Jack, with a shared glance with Paul, took it up again, "We have been talking, and you know what we said earlier about how we wished all our clients were like you. Where do you see yourself going now, in terms of relationship?"

The drift of his questioning was sending little waves of excitement through Dawn's body. She managed to frame her response carefully, "I was thinking how hard it will be to find a match for what you two have done "

Their exchange of glances was meaningful in some way, as Jack said, "We both agree that you have been such an accommodating and receptive-"

"Not to say appreciative companion." Paul butted in. "With fantastic looks."

Dawn heart was beginning to pound, beating out a tattoo of hope. What was this leading to?

Dawn hadn't long to wait as Jack leaned forward and covered her hand. "Dawn would you consider being with us on a regular basis?"

"Say two or three times a week?" Paul added.

Dawn felt her hands trembling as she said, "But I couldn't afford to—"

Jack held up his hand, "No paying for anything. We obviously don't want to risk our jobs, which pays well and has so many perks," And he waved his hand around their lavish surroundings.

"Peter, our boss, is surprisingly religious so we don't work on Sundays."

Dawn's blood pressure was heading through the roof, as Jack added, Plus I have Tuesdays off and Paul has Thursdays."

Paul gave a great grin as he said," So I might have time alone with you away from this creep."

For Dawn, it just seemed too good to be true. To be regularly serviced in the manner she had only discovered tonight, was beyond her wildest dreams.

"You're shaking," Jack said, placing an arm around her shoulders. "Do you need time to consider it."

"Only three seconds," she said exultantly, and she reached out to clutch each of their bare knees.

"Good," Paul declared. "So, let's seal it with a kiss."

"But only a kiss," Jack laughed, but his blue eyes on her were like some fresh blessing.

It was the warmest kiss that Dawn had ever bestowed, as a new life of real fulfilment spread out before her.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers
12