Finding His One

Story Info
Meeting in a club was the start of something incredible.
1.4k words
3.65
8.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the club smiling and joking with his friends about having felt cooped up for so long. The thought that this was going to a great night danced thought his mind like a skipping record. He was going to relax tonight, leaving the serious guy he was all week long behind. Friday night ushered in the weekend, time to relax let all the stress of the week just melt away. His suit and tie replaced with a loose shirt and baggy pants, and his hair slightly a messy. As he descended the stairs he could feel it all the bickering and fighting of his job just flow off his shoulders and down his body. As the group of guys descended the stairs the music was pulsating through the whole club. He could feel the beat in the floor get stronger the closer he got to the main floor of the club. His body had no choice but to move with the rhythm of the music. His shoulders loosened up sinking slightly, his lips curled with a smile, and the weight that seemed to age his face was being chipped away with each rumble of the base from the huge speakers lining the room. The view of the room opened up as reached the bottom of the long stair case.

A sea of people flooded the floor of the club, bright clothing inter mixed with the body parts moved with the rhythm of the music. The boys scanned the room, looking for a spot and the first girl of the night to get a free drink for a smile and chit chat. As they started to call their spots, he almost tumbled down the stairs. His hand caught the railing, giving back his balance. His head started to spin, the feeling of loosening up seemed to disappear and his body started to sweat. It was not panic, but a feeling of nervousness setting his body on high alert. He saw a girl, and everything in his body stopped working, his ability to speak move or think ceased to work. This is a feeling that he had not felt since he was 13, but now more than double that age. The felling sent him tripping down the last few stairs. His friends looked at him, unsure what caused the tumble, but laughing nonetheless. He regained some sort of composure, and shook it off , but the feeling that caused the his temporary paralysis unnerved him.

The group he was with had been coming to this club for years. Never had this happen to him or any of the other guys. His pupils tried to adjust to the dim light of the room, but just a quick as this pupils opened to adjust to the dark lighting of the room, they shut quickly. There seemed to be burst of light like the sun breaking thought the dark sky. As the music moved the bodies on the dance floor they all to melted away from his sight, leaving only her on the floor. Her hair moving in slow motion and her body moving as if she was the source of the beat that moved his body as well. His friends voices faded like a plane passing over head, going from a loud roar to silence. His eyes were mesmerized by her body, he could not break away. He walked past the bar as the bartender slid a beer to him, grabbing it as he glided past.

He moved thought all the people as if he was being pulled to her, and just as he got to the where he had first seen her, she was gone. No trace of her he snapped out of the trance and his head spun around, looking through the whole club for the girl, but he could not find her. He moved thought the crowd and for the next few hours in between trips to the bar and the bathroom he searched, never catching a glimpse of her for the rest of the night her. He met up with his buddies to exchange the stories of the night, some better than others, but he kept his to himself. They teased and give him little jabs for his seeming failure of the night, but he knew something happened to him tonight. As the boys said their goodnights he walked to his car. A little tipsy from the beers, but nothing that would impair his driving. He looked up at the light above his car, all alone in the parking lot, wondering if he had just imaged her. He smiled at the thought of her and opened the car door.

Across the parking lot a sudden screech of tires caught his attention. A car flew out of the parking lot into the street with the stereo bass shaking the windows of the car. The tires of a green sports car burned its rubber into the street, the driver side window slightly lowered. He was intrigued, who would call so much attention to themselves after a night at the club? Just then he felt the same butterflies in his stomach from earlier in the night. It was her, deep green eyes peering out of the window at him. The car tires stopped and the music coming out of the car went silent. Her bright red lips parted slowly with a smirk. He struggled to hear her soft voice, but he caught the three words, "Maybe next time" and the car sped away, down the dark road. He just shook his head, and smirked. This could be a fun game to play.

He worked the next week, unable to shake the feeling from the club. He crossed off the days on his calendar until Friday came again. When worked end he head home to get ready for the club. He knew there was a chance he would see her again, and this time he would not miss his chance with her.

This time the jabs from his friends came quicker, knowing she was on his mind all week long. When he got down the stairs to the bar he was disappointed to see she was nowhere to be found, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. Her green eyes locked in on his, her golden curls tumbled off her shoulder, and her smile was full of trouble. He tried to talk, but the bass made it impossible to get to know her, so they danced. She teased him all night long, pushing against him and pushing him back, never letting him get too close. He worried that every trip to the bar, or trip to the bathroom would give her a chance to get away, but she returned each time to him.

The lights came up after last call and the music stopped, he looked deep into her eyes, and he went to speak, wanting to tell her his name, but it was met with her finger on his lips. "Not yet", she said with a smile. She took his hand and led him out of the club to her car. "Follow me, you won't be sorry", she got into her car and waited to see his head lights in her rear view. He was nervous, never having done this before, but he could not get those lips and that smile out of his mind.

They got to her house, she walked slowly to the door and told him to wait. He stood his body starting to sweat, his mind staring to race, until he saw her. She was standing in the door way of the next room in a skin tight dress and high heels. I thought you might like this, she motioned for him to come to her and what he did next surprised her. He walked over to the chair in the room, and sat down. She was not confused and turned on. He looked at her, and gave a rather arrogant smile. "I think you need to come here, to me," he said in a rather stern tone. He was just as nervous, but something was ignited in him seeing her in those heels. She walked slowly over to him, standing in front of him, looking down into his eyes.

His hand on her hips he gave a little push down, getting her down on her knees in front of him. She looked up into his eyes, seeing the control he had, and how much she wanted to do anything to please him. They both locked eyes, almost knowing what would come next, without saying a word...