Finding Ivy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down," Ivy said.

Kate slowed down, while Ivy slowly massaged the lotion into Kate's asshole.

"You dirty girl," Kate giggled.

Ivy then started to push her finger in. Kate stopped bouncing on Jeff's cock and started to push back on Ivy's finger. Ivy pushed harder and felt Kate's anus loosen. She slipped her finger all the way in and started to rub in a circular motion. She could feel Jeff's cock on the other side. Wow, this is amazing Ivy thought. She worked the next finger in, and Kate stated to bounce on her fingers and Jeff's cock. Kate was breathing hard. Ivy could tell she was about to cum again. Ivy started fucking her ass with her fingers. Jeff was thrusting with his hips. Kate groaned, her thighs shook, and eyes rolled back in her head. Ivy felt her anus contract while Kate had her second orgasm.

When Kate finished, Ivy pulled her fingers out and Jeff continued to fuck her. Ivy sprayed lotion all of her cock and the squirted some in Kate's asshole.

"It's too big!" Kate complained.

"It's perfect," Ivy announced, a devilish grin appearing on her face.

Ivy slid her cock into Kate's rear door. Jeff slowed his pounding of her pussy as Ivy delicately slid her cock in. She started by putting pressure with her tip. As Kate's ass gave in, Ivy would push her cock in a little further. Kate was focusing on relaxing. When Kate's ass gave in, Ivy slid her cock in 3 inches. She again felt Jeff's cock on the other side.

Ivy slid her cock in 3 more inches and she could feel the wall of Kate's ass. She did not want to hurt her so she stopped. Ivy and Jeff started to fuck Kate in rhythm. Ivy never imagined how great she could feel.

They fucked Kate for five minutes when Jeff said, " I can't take anymore I'm gonna cum."

Ivy felt Jeff's cock spurt cum into Kate's pussy. This was so hot Ivy thought. She was on the other side and could still feel Jeff's cock contract. Ivy pulled out of Kate's ass when Jeff had finished shooting his load. Ivy rolled Kate off Jeff on to her back. Kate had a huge grin.

Ivy told Jeff, "Eat her pussy."

Ivy watched Jeff recoil in horror, she saw his cum dripping out between Kate's folds. Jeff looked like he wasn't going to do it.

"Now!" Ivy demanded, " And swallow the cum."

Ivy watched as Jeff put his face in Kate's crotch. Her pussy was red and puffy. Kate quivered as Jeff cleaned her pussy. Ivy grabbed more lotion and rubbed all over her cock. Jeff was face deep in Kate's pussy. His ass was sticking up in the air and provided a great target. Ivy squirted lotion on his ass and before he could say anything she was working two fingers into his asshole.

"He is loose," Ivy said. "Your man must like to stick things up it. I bet when your not home he sticks your dildos up it".

Ivy looked at Kate. Kate just smiled. Ivy then stood behind Jeff she guided her cock into Jeff's ass. Ivy wasn't kidding Jeff was much looser the Kate. She easily put the first four inches in and the she slammed the last four down. Jeff groaned in pain. Ivy started a little gentler, moving her hips back and forth. Jeff started pushing back on Ivy's cock with his ass. Ivy knew what he wanted. Ivy slammed her cock all the way down. She felt her balls collide with his. She did this repeatedly while Jeff ate the cum out of Kate's pussy.

Ivy knew she was close to her own orgasm. She pulled her cock out of Jeff's ass. It left a nice hole. She looked at both of them. "On your knees, face me," Ivy said.

Ivy noticed that Jeff had left a pile of cum on the blanket. He had cum while she fucked his ass. They were an attractive couple. Ivy stroked her cock a couple of times and then felt the orgasm start. She aimed her cock at their faces. She spurted huge loads of cum all over them as they knelt there.

"Don't move," Ivy told them.

She bent down and licked the cum off of them. She stared with their eyelids and mouths. Then she moved on to the rest of their face and Jeff's chest. She saved the best for last. She kissed the cum off of Kate's huge tits, and then kissed Kate. She felt Kate's tongue again. She loved the taste.

Ivy leaned over and shoved Jeff to the ground. Jeff fell over and laid there looking at Ivy. Ivy stood up and moved over to the beer cart. She took two out, cool condensation dripping down and handed them to her two new fuck toys.

"Here you go," She said.

Ivy bent over picked up her ribbon and panties and slid them on. She turned around and grabbed her shorts and shirt, pulling them on and looked at the two people in front of her.

"We're even," Ivy said as she walked away, headed for her car tongue licking her cum stained lips.

12