Finding Ivy Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica walked up to her new fuck buddy. She gripped the strap on, bent down and almost put the whole thing in her mouth. They all looked hot, two girls getting their cocks sucked. Ivy had her hands on Greg's head, now guiding him to pleasure her.

Monica did not last long on the dildo. She pulled it out of her mouth. She turned around and stuck her ass in the air. She grabbed a pillow and laid her face down. Her ass and pussy were facing Sara with her giant strap on.

"Fuck my pussy." Monica pleaded. She needed it badly and pussy was dripping.

Sara moved forward she guided the strap-on down to the edge of her teen friends moist slit. Monica moaned as it brushed her tight little folds. Sara worked the strap on into her friends pussy and gently fucked it. Monica was groaning with pleasure. Sara was deliberately going slow, she loved the look on Monica's face every time her plastic cock slid in. Sara felt her self drip pussy juice as she thrust the cock forward.

"Fuck me hard Sara." Monica screamed.

Sara drew her hips back and grabbed the teen's hips with her hands. She pulled her into the dildo as she pushed forward. Monica's face was buried in the pillow. It muffled her screams of ecstasy as Sara pounded her. Monica came hard. Her thighs were shaking and her ass was grinding on the dildo. Sara watched with pleasure as her friend slipped off the dildo exhausted from the hard fucking she had just given her.

Ivy had watched her friends, while she showed Greg how to suck cock. He was getting better, but he wasn't going to be able to make her cum anytime soon. Both Monica and Greg had already had an orgasm. Ivy decided it was Sara's turn.

Ivy moved Greg off of her cock. He looked up at her disappointed. "It's Saras turn. I want you to fuck her in the ass."

"Sara get that strap-on off. I want to taste your sweet pussy. Greg while I eat her out I want you to fuck her in that beautiful round butt."

Sara beamed. She was ready. She was so horny. She had been making everyone else cum. Now she knew it was her turn. Ivy was going to take care of her.

Ivy laid on the floor. She propped her head up with the pillow that Monica had just used. Sara came over and kneeled over her mouth . Her moist pussy dripped into Ivy's waiting mouth. Ivy leaned up a little and kissed her friends hot love box. She started to eat Sara out. She felt each fold with her tongue and moved it around until she located the clit. She softly sucked on Sara's clit while flicking her tongue every now and then to help with the excitement.

Monica can bouncing down the stairs with the lube. She squirted some out and coated Greg's cock. She then moved to Sara's ass. She pushed Sara a little forward causing her to sit down on Ivy's mouth. Hot slurping sounds continued to come from under Sara cunt. Monica rubbed a bunch of lube all over the little brown star.

Greg watched with anticipation. After Monica finished Greg moved in. He put his hand on her shoulder and then kneeled over Ivy. Her tits squashed against his ass, and her huge cock almost reached him. He grabbed his lubed up cock and positioned near Sara's rear entrenched

"Fuck my ass Greg." Sara groaned as Ivy lapped at her pussy.

He met resistance almost immediately. Her ass had not seen much action. He pushed a little, but then felt Sara push back on his throbbing cock.

"Do it now." He heard her say. "I need to cum."

Greg slid his cock into her pert little ass. He felt Ivy's giant tits on his ass, and watched in awe as Sara's ass opened for his cock. It was so tight. The lube helped but it still took effort for him to get it in.

Sara moaned as the cock filled her ass. Ivy was doing such an amazing job on her pussy. Greg moved back and forth slowly not wanting to hurt the pretty teen. Sara could feel his mushroom head inside of her. She was grateful for the lube but wanted more.

"Harder you fucker, fuck my ass like you mean it." Sara yelled

She was desperate to cum. Ivy had been playing with her pussy so much that she was about to burst. Greg drew back feeling Ivy's soft tits on his ass and slammed his cook home. Ivy groaned a little as Sara's pussy was mashed into her face. Greg started fucking her hard. Every time he slammed his cock into Sara she would cry out. It felt so good. Ivy was sucking and lapping pussy juice as fast as she could.

Monica had not got out of the action. She had got up from her most recent orgasm, and had worked her way in between Ivy's thighs. She was lapping Ivy's pussy wile playing with the hotties balls. Monica loved the taste of her best friend and was in bliss between her legs.

Sara did not know when it hit her, but she was about to cum. Greg pushed his cock deep into her ass, and she felt him start to swell up. She wanted to cum with him. Sara pushed her pussy down into Ivy's mouth. She could feel her friend's teeth on her pussy. Ivy's tongue was on her clit, so Sara road her tongue to orgasm. Juice was spraying all over Ivy's face, and she was shaking. Greg had shot his load in her ass and he had fallen back. He laid next to he two hot girls and watched as Ivy drank the other girls pussy juice.

Ivy pushed Sara up a little more on to her face. After she had most of her juice, she slid her tongue over Sara's used asshole. The girl shock with love. Ivy used her tongue and lips to slurp her cousins cum out of her friends ass. She breathed deep and enjoyed the taste. She loved her friends.

Monica continued to massage Ivy's pussy with her mouth. She knew that Sara had just cum hard, and was wondering how this night could get any better. She had lost count of her own orgasms, and had never felt so much physical pleasure.

As Ivy dug the last of the cum out of the hot blonds ass, Sara fell off of her giggling. "That was awesome." She said.

Monica looked up from between Ivy's legs. Her face was half blocked by Ivy's huge cock. "What about Ivy?" She questioned.

Ivy wiped the cum and pussy juice off her face. "It's my turn. I have one last experiment, but I will need all three of you."

Greg looked at. "I don't know if I have anything left." He said slowly.

"Well now that we've gone this far Greg. I need you. I wasn't going to use you for this but I might as well now. I mean you have already sucked my dick. So it's time you fucked me."

She declared.

Monica and Sara looked at each other. They were thinking the same thing. This was crazy. What the fuck was going on. Ivy was going to fuck her cousin, and what did she need them for.

"Sara put the strap on back on. Monica would you be so kind and help Greg back up." Ivy grinned.

As Sara put the strap on back on, Monica used her mouth on Greg's cock. She licked and sucked it like Ivy had taught her. Greg was lying on the ground so Ivy turned around and stuck her pretty little pussy in his face. She hoped that he would get the hint. It did take long his tongue grazed her clit and probed its way into her slit. Monica had Greg's cock in her mouth and was working hard to get him erect.

Sara had the strap on ready, and looked so hot. Her blond hair fell over her shoulders and her big tits glistened with sweat. Her pussy was red, but was hidden by the big plastic cock.

Ivy was standing up looking at all three. She new she needed this and was trying to figure out how to do it.

"Is he hard?" Ivy asked.

Monica looked up and smiled. She shook her head and showed Ivy the job she had his done.

"Alright I am going to straddle Greg. Once his cock is in my pussy, Sara I want you to put that in my ass. Last but not least Monica I want your tight pussy on my cock. So you will have to stand. I want you to face me so I can see you." Ivy explained the plan

As Ivy stood over Greg's cock she had a feeling like if she did this there was no going back. She new this was crossing the line, but she could not stop herself. She lowered her beautiful sweet teen pussy onto his hard cock. She held her balls as she sat down on the cock. She could feel it filling her pussy. She let the balls go and they settled on top of Greg's stomach. The cock was engulfed in her pussy. She felt Greg squirm a little and Ivy bounced a couple of times enjoying the feeling of a cock in her. It had been a while.

Sara watched Ivy start to fuck her cousin. She was looking forward to sticking the dildo in Ivy's ass. She loved Ivy's ass. It was so full and beautiful. She lined up the dildo, and then in rhythm with Ivy's fucking put lube in her ass.

When she was ready Ivy stopped fucking, and Sara kneeled down. She moved over Greg's legs, and held the dildo next to Ivy's ass hole. She pressed forward with her hips until she felt Ivy's ass. Sara worked the dildo into her friends ass. She pulled her self in tight and held Ivy by the shoulders. Greg could feel the dildo with his cock. It felt great to add pressure on his cock.

Ivy wiggled a little she loved the feeling of both her holes filled. She rocked slowly first forward on to Greg's dick, and then back pushing her ass onto Sara's dildo. Sara had one hand on her shoulder holding on, and the other was holding her left boob. She was squeezing the nipple every time the dildo went deep into her ass.

"Climb on" Ivy told Monica.

Monica was dripping just watching the action. She stood over Greg who now had a view of her pert little teen ass. Greg's cock felt smothered in warmth. He reached up with his hands and held Monica by the hips as he watched his cousins cock slip into her tiny slit. It was so hot. Her ass was nice and round and tight.

Ivy and Greg guided Monica onto the massive cock. Every one had stopped rocking and fucking. Monica slid on quickly. She was so wet. Ivy watched as her huge dick disappeared into her best friends cunt. It was like a glove over her cock. It felt warm, moist, and comfortable. Ivy and Greg pulled on Monica's hips. She slid down the shaft part way. She groaned with desire.

Monica pushed down on the giant cock. It felt like it was in her stomach. She relaxed for a second and then started to stand a little. It was like doing squats, but with a giant cock in her pussy. She moved up and down on he shaft feeling the heat, and texture. She was only on for a minute when she had her first climax. It rocked her body and she almost passed out but, focused on her movements. She rally wanted ivy to cum inside of her.

Ivy had it all now. Monica was fucking her cock, Greg's dick was deep in her cunt, and Sara was abusing her little asshole. The excitement in the room was intense. Everyone was crying out in ecstasy. The room felt charged with some sort of magical energy.

Ivy had found the perfect movement. Every time Sara fucked her ass she would jam her cock as far as it would go into Monica's pussy. Then as they pulled out she would sit hard on Greg's cock. It felt amazing. All of her sex organs were on fire.

She felt strong, powerful, and in control. Her cock throbbed with anticipation. Her pussy was drenched in juice, and even her ass was twitching with excitement.

She felt it slowly deep in her mind. The pleasure was unexplainable. It felt like her brain was having an orgasm and as the feeling moved down her spine and into her abdomen she began to glisten. Ivy radiated with electricity. The orgasm continued to build it crept into her bowels and out her ass. It exploded on her clit. Her cock rocked with cum. Her balls had swollen up and were full of her spunk.

When she could not take it any more she felt Monica cum again. Greg shot his load deep in her pussy, and she felt Sara clinch her tit hard as she came.

Her cock exploded with cum. The first load filled her best friend to the brim. The second shot cum so hard that it immediately spilled out all over her cock, Greg's stomach, and Monica's legs.

Ivy pulled Monica off before the third spurt. It landed on Greg's face covering it with cum. Ivy stood up and Greg's cock and Sara's dildo fell out. Ivy turned. Her dick hit Sara in the face as the next spurt covered her chest.

The cum just continued to flow. It covered Sara from head to toe. Monica was on the floor with massive amounts pouring out of her pussy, and Greg was covered. As the last squirt of hot cum hit Monica in the face, Ivy shook. Her body rippled and convulsed. Her cock started to grow and grow. It had more then doubled when Ivy was able to open her eyes.

She felt it growing, but even stranger, her cousin and friends had seemed to have passed out. They were all covered in her cum. More cum then she had ever scene. They seemed alright but she was worried. She did not know what to do. What now.

She felt something under chin. She moved her hands up and dipped her chin to look. She felt the tip of her cock with cum all over it graze her lips.

"Holy shit" She said.

She couldn't resist she needed to taste her own cock. She opened her mouth. The clock grew a little more to fit into her mouth. It tasted amazing. It was like a vanilla rose. It was sweet, a little salty, and floral. It was still rock hard, even after her giant orgasm. She worked her mouth over the head and got as much as she could. She was standing up with her own cock in her mouth.

The cock ran the length of her torso. It fit neatly between her massive breast, and was deep in her mouth. She used her hands to rub her tits over her cock. She was getting exhausted, so tired, but continued to suck and rub her massive cock. It didn't take long. She felt her balls swelling.

The first shot caught her by surprise. The amount of cum was what really got her. Ivy choked a little, but was able to get some of it down. Cum ran out of her mouth and ran down the shaft of her cock. She was ready for the second, third, and all of the rest. When her cock had shot its last load. Her flat tummy showed a little bulge. It was so much cum.

Something had changed she was no longer tired. She remembered she was exhausted before she came, but now felt like she could go for hours. She had so much energy, and she felt like she was glowing.

She looked down at her cock. It had not only gone limp, but had gone back to its other size. It was only about a foot. She wondered what was going on. She loved that she could suck her own cock. Just as she thought about it, her cock grew. It got hard and grew till she stuck her tongue out and licked its head.

Wow, she then decided to try some things. She concentrated on making it bigger. It did not seem to work, this must be as big as it could get. Then she thought about making it smaller. She pictured her smooth skin before the break in. Her cock started to shrink. She watched in amazement as it got smaller and smaller. It shrunk down till it looked like an enlarged clit and then disappeared.

She gasped. This was crazy. She was able to control her cock. It felt uncomfortable like wearing panties that were to tight. She thought she could handle it, but wondered why it felt constrained. She sighed. Her cock pooped back out and hug limply all 12 inches.

This felt the best. She continued to make it grow and shrink. Experimenting with different sizes. The only time it felt completely normal was when it was 12 inches, but being able to manipulate the size offered her plenty on new possibilities. It also seemed like her cum was some sort of stimulate. She had so much energy it was almost 1 in the morning, and she was not the least bit tired.

Monica was the first to wake up. She felt really groggy and her pussy ached, but was still warm from the hard fucking Ivy had given her. She peeled her eyes open. There was dried cum every where. She saw Ivy and was mesmerized, she looked amazing. She looked like a sexy angel. Her skin was glowing, her hair was shiny, face was radiant, ass perfectly round, tits were huge but pert, and her cock was amazing unlike anything on earth.

"Welcome back sleepy head." Ivy said in the sexiest voice Monica had ever heard.

She felt her pussy instantly get wet. She didn't think she could take another fucking but would try if Ivy wanted to.

"Let me help you up."

Ivy reached over and pulled her up. "Let's wake the others, and get cleaned up. It is getting late."

They woke Sara and Greg. Ivy was going to keep her cock growing a secret for a little while. She knew she would tell her friends, but did not want Greg asking more questions. They took turns in the shower, every one but Ivy was drop dead tired. They cleaned up the living room and headed for bed. Ivy's two friends climbed in bed and were out in a few minutes.

Ivy told Greg some of the truth. She asked her not to tell her mother. She had decided she couldn't risk him making a comment. She wondered how he would be if she did not see him for a while. It seemed like Rick was turning back into the lazy prick, and was slowly forgetting her cock.

He said he understood, and that he would keep her secret. She said goodnight as Greg went to sleep in the guest room. Ivy went to the kitchen to get water, she sat naked at the table.

What was she, who was she, what did all of this mean. She gently stroked her cock under the table, as she tried to figure out her next move. It seemed that she had sperm that gave her energy and filled her up. Almost like she could live off of it. Her cock started to stiffen. She had almost forgotten that she was rubbing it.

She pulled the chair away from the table. Her cock stood erect. It was a foot tall, and pointing at her. She thought about it growing, almost willing it to. She watched as it grew. It moved between her tits, and slowed when it made it to her mouth. It had not grown in width , just very long.

She wrapped her beautiful lips around it and gave her self head. She new just what to do. She used one hand to stroke her shaft, and played with her clit with the other. She slurped and sucked the head. She could get about four inches in.

She rubbed her clit hard and fast, she needed to cum again. Her orgasm started to build. She shoved her mouth down on her cock as far as it would go and waited for the explosion. It was similar to her first time, except this time she did not let any out. She swallowed it all and loved it.

When she was finished she felt fantastic. Like she could run miles. She looked at the clock it was 3 am. She knew she couldn't go out, but she needed to do something. She jumped up, her cock returning to its normal size.

Ivy ended up cleaning the whole house. She mopped the living room and made sure there was not any evidence of her night. She cleaned everything, she did not get tired and she felt amazing. She knew that this wasn't normal but it felt good, and the house looked fantastic. She couldn't wait until her mom got home and see the house.

Around 6 in the morning she went up to her room and just sat and watched her two friends sleep. She loved them and she needed them. She picked up a book and read while waiting for them to wake up. She knew it would be awhile.

12