Finding Jasmine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The majority of our hardcore photo shoots were preplanned so that we could progress through them step by step with little wasted time. Neither of us spoke as Cass closed her eyes and gathered herself. After a few deep steadying breaths while I watched her full cleavage rise and press against the top of her apron, begging for freedom, she opened her eyes. The fear she managed to gather in her features is quite believable, and purely an act as I play the burglar breaking into her house.

She backed up against the counter as I snapped pictures of her. She slowly backpedaled away as I approached taking picture after picture. If I hadn't have known her for so long I'd have never known how good an actor she is. By the time we reached the end of the counter I have caught up to her, and working the camera with one hand I reached out. In the viewfinder as I clicked the capture I watched as my own hand rudely pulled her right breast out the side of the apron and mauled it roughly. Cass's face showed a seductive mix of pleasure and pain as I worked over first her right and then her left breasts exposing them to my camera, and all of her subscribers after they were posted.

We broke away from each other for a moment as I changed memory cards in my camera and she pulled the apron over her head to hang where it was tied, nearly to her navel. As I turned back to her I sat the camera down on the counter along side her. With my right hand I grabbed her by her neck and squeeze just hard enough to know it was turning her on. Her delicate hands with the simple black on white manicured finger nails both wrapped around my strong forearm. My right hand dived under her hanging apron and I wasted no time in finding her clit under the already soaked panties.

We locked eyes as I watched her fight the overwhelming lust brought on by my roughness and the things my fingers were doing to her through her panties. Right as she seemed to get to the point where she was close to coming I stopped and reached for my camera with the hand wet from her pussy. Cass was amazing as she looked into the camera. I took pictures of her with my hand still about her neck with her eyes still glazed over in lust. I continued taking pictures as I released her and she drooped against the counter while I again went back to her breasts. This time though I took care to slowly tease her nipples, rolling and pulling them till they stood out from her chest like proud chocolate candies.

This time when we separated she spun around and I again deposited my camera on the counter top. I was quite gentle but efficient as I pulled the drawstring of the bow keeping the apron at her waist, leaving Cass standing facing away from me in just socks and the panties soaked with her juices. I rolled the apron into a long strap of flattened white cloth and with care used it to tied Cass's arms behind her back. As she spun back to me and I couldn't help but notice the effect it had pushing her soft melons up and out, presenting her hard nipples to me. Maybe it wasn't professional for me to bed over and nibble and suck her nipples one at a time, but the moans Cass let out under her breath wouldn't let me hold back.

I broke off my mouthy embrace and stepped back away from the lovely half naked tied up woman before me and with a haughty look she dropped to her knees right in front of me. I always wondered how I got so lucky when we got together once a week for this, but I never questioned it. My t-shirt and linen shorts were quickly shed and tossed across the room to land near the small stairway to upstairs. My cock had been hard and ready for her since before her hands were even tied behind her back.

Cass leaned forward and kissed my head gently, her dark lips softly sucking at the tip. My camera was in my hand without a thought as I started snapping pictures of the beautiful Vietnamese woman slowly working her lips around my throbbing penis. She played it up for the camera making eye contact with the lens, and profoundly raising my libido. Her warm dark eyes sparkled as she worked the entire length of my cock into her mouth, and I captured every moment of it for her website subscribers. I know I'm larger then average but Cass took my full length easily into her throat as she always managed to do and I felt her tongue working the underside of my manhood as I took picture after picture.

My memory card is soon full and I had to stop to load a new one into the camera, but Cass doesn't stop sucking me. Because she's no longer showing off for the camera Cass starts bobbing up and down on me, making loud slurping noises as she showed off her skills purely for my pleasure. It isn't long before I need to stop her.

"Ugh, Cass, pet I cant take much more," I growled as I pulled her face off of me. She smiled up at me seductively as a trail of spit dripped from my throbbing red cock head.

"I want that inside of me," she purred at me from her knees. Even tied up on her knees Cass reeked of sexual power and I was in no mood to deny her.

At this point the night became more about mutual physical needs then my artwork or her subscribers. I instinctually grabbed my camera as I reached down and helped her to her feet by the crook of her underarm. We moved the few steps to the kitchen table and she leaned over it, her white cotton covered ass pushed toward me. I'm not surprised to find her panties soaked to the point where I can see her fleshy pussy lips though the semi sheer material. I made sure her fans will get to see it as well.

She looked back at me over her shoulder, past her tied arms, and I could see her need in her eyes. With a single violent motion I ripped her panties away from her, shredding them and causing her to gasp as the suddenness of it as I smiled. My camera captured the sultry looks she throws my way with her bare ass and dripping pussy in the foreground. Carefully I lined the head of my cock up between her labia, and slowly pushed my length into her ready wetness, taking a picture inch after inch and capturing the lust on her face in my lens.

There is only so many pictures one can take of any position, and as beautiful as Cass's ass was I soon had to set my camera on the table and give her all I was worth. She closed her eyes as I stroked long deep thrusts into her, pulling her back onto me by her tied hands as I pounded her. Soon Cass was moaning incoherently and I could tell how close she was so I picked up my camera.

"Look at me when you come," Cass nodded ever so slightly to show me she heard me and I continued to thrust into her. I knew if she didn't come soon I wouldn't last much longer but it turned out to be something not worth worrying about as she opened her eyes and looked back at me. Readying my camera to capture the moment she came I focused the lens on her face and kept my rhythm even and deep.

It was something Cass and I had developed critical timing in as she looked back at me and I buried my full length into her. I left myself inside of her as I felt her body start to quiver in pulses around me, and I captured every breathtaking moment of it in the digital memory of my camera as her eyes rolled back into her head and her face became a mask of pure lust. Only my need to capture that one singular moment kept me from finishing inside her.

I didn't give her time to recover as I set the camera back on the table and gave my manhood to her deep and hard with every ounce of energy I could muster. It was now the time for my need and I needed release. Cass lay there and took it limply, still hazy from her own orgasm. She mumbled and moaned incoherently as I worked to finish. It wasn't long before I pulled out of her and with a groan sprayed all over her ass and arms.

I stumbled backward and leaned on the counter near the sink where it all started to gather myself as Cass lay on the table, a content smile spread across her face and her eyes closed. After a moment I walked naked back over to her and pick up the camera. I spent the last few shots showing the mess left across her firm round backside and delicate tied arms. I walked step by step backward toward the patio door as I spend the last of my memory showing her smaller and smaller. The final shot of the evening is one though the glass of the patio door from the outside of a naked and spent Cassandra, laying limply on my kitchen table.

***

"So how did they turn out?" Cass stood in the door to my office back in the grey t-shirt and sweats she wore over, hair still wet from the shower. She strolled over to the comfy armchair across from me and plopped herself down into its leather covered softness.

"I haven't actually looked through them. I'm pretty worn out from the long weekend." A flip of my wrist sent a flash drive sliding over to her side of the desk and Cass leaned forward to retrieve it.

"About the other model I mentioned earlier..." Cass started as she put the flash drive into a pocket I didn't even know her sweats had.

"Don't worry about it Cass. You have my schedule and I'll help you in anyway I can."

"She's coming to pick me up now and wants to meet you. Liam please don't say no," a strange look comes across her face as she is talking, "I've already called her and told her I'm ready."

As she is talking the flash of headlights coming up my driveway cut through the windows of my front door and Cass nearly leaped out of the armchair.

"She's here already." and she turned, almost running out of the office door toward the main entrance. The speedy pace she set made her ass bounce hypnotically in her dark grey sweat pants, and my body stood and followed as if in a trance.

Cass didn't look back as she opened the large windowed door to the night air and trotted out toward the carport. I stood in the foyer waiting on her return and wondering who it was that wants to meet me so bad. The sound of running feet pounding on the pavement outside came closer and closer to my door and to this day I'll remember everything about the first time I saw her.

The girl who strode into my house was beyond beautiful. Running full stride through my front door, the first thing I saw was a gray tennis shoe laced with lavender shoelaces and matching lavender socks. Her long toned legs lead up to a pair of little white shorts young girls seemed so fond of. She was wearing a simple grey t-shirt, almost a match to Cass's own. Her dark wavy hair flew behind her as I caught my first glimpse of my exotic caramel skinned goddess.

I watched in slow motion as she skids to a stop, barely coming under control before she barreled into me. Her almond shaped eyes were huge and dark through her wire framed glasses. She stood full in front of me looking directly into my eyes. Her stare bored into me with the fire of her simmering personality before she looked me up and down while chewing sexily on her bottom lip.

I mirrored her boldness and measure her body as well. She looked like a younger version of Cassandra except taller and thinner. Her skin was a darker tone and instead of hair hanging loose and straight like Cass, this girl had two simple pigtails at either side of her head sprouting long curly dark brown hair with a tint of warm auburn. Her body was long and slim and would never be as full figured as Cass was, but her hips and ass were strong and toned and her breasts were high and proud, pushing against the t-shirt she wore. There was no hiding that she had on no bra.

Looking back into her eyes, framed by the thin black wires and magnified by the lenses, my brain started and stuttered. As much as my body wanted me to take this girl here and now my brain has done its own math and is trying to shut down my raging libido. There was no way this girl is eighteen. She barely even looked sixteen.

"Wow Liam your fucking sexy," she boldly proclaimed while poking me in the chest with a tiny graceful finger. Her touch seemed to spark an inner fire that ignites a new part of me. A darker side of me took over, aghast at the brazen girl who stood in front of me.

"That's Mr. Williams to you, " I said darkly, not even sure where it came from. The girl must have sensed something changing and she backed up, suddenly unsure, but at that very moment Cass stepped from the darkness outside into the foyer with us.

"Mind your manners with Mr. Williams. Liam this is my daughter Jasmine. For her eighteenth birthday I told her she can come with us next week and get some experience modeling if it was okay with you."

12