Finding Jasmine Ch. 02

Story Info
An Indian woman and a white man continue their affair.
5.4k words
4.68
17k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan felt alive as he drove home. He'd expected to feel all amounts of guilt, he'd never cheated on his wife or previous girlfriends with so much as a kiss before, but he felt nothing resembling guilt at all, just exhilaration.

Tristan assumed Jasmine would have had a relatively sheltered life. This made this situation even more significant. It made him feel desired, in a way he hadn't for a very long time.

Jasmine was equally exhilarated. She loved how aroused Tristan had become for her. The way he'd touched her and the danger of the situation had got her very excited, but it was seeing how hard he was that had made her lose control. She'd needed to touch his cock. She'd needed to take it into her mouth. She'd needed to taste and drink every drop of cum she could milk from it.

Tristan was very different to the other men Jasmine had had in her life. At 34, he was younger than her by a year, and her previous men had all been older. In fact, before she'd even met Tristan, she'd developed a crush for the man who was now Tristan's boss, Peter.

Over ten years her senior, Peter was a confident and charismatic man. He was also married, but wasn't shy at creating opportunities to meet and talk with Jasmine. She would get uncharacteristically nervous around him at times, but that would never be obvious to observers, as her natural sparkle could easily hide any signs of uncertainty.

Jasmine had fantasised about creating a life with Peter one day, so the events with Tristan had caught her completely off guard. Perhaps the fact she didn't picture Tristan as a potential partner had freed her up to give him the gift she had done. Perhaps there was something deeper than she recognised because she'd been distracted by her feelings for Peter. Or more likely, Peter had stopped visiting her, and the rumours that Peter had been having an affair with a bimbo called Anna meant the attention from Tristan filled a crucial gap for her, and she wanted to encourage it.

Over the following days, Tristan couldn't get Jasmine out of his thoughts. He wanted to touch her more. He needed to see every bit of her perfect breasts. He wanted to make her cum to repay her for the most incredible blow job she had given him. He wanted another blow job.

This was all new territory for Tristan. He had lacked confidence when it came to sex as a young man, and the lack of desire shown by his wife over recent years had further affected him. He knew that fucking a woman as hot as Jasmine would probably lead to disappointment for her, but the pull he felt towards Jasmine outweighed all of his usual inhibitions.

Jasmine harboured some level of regret about the blow job she had given Tristan. Not regret that she had done it, but regret that she hadn't done it as well as she knew she could. Tristan had clearly enjoyed it, and his messages to her afterwards let her know just how good it had been for him, but that made her want to show him that that was nothing compared to what she could do. She felt that she'd held back a bit during it, as she was wearing bold lipstick which she didn't want to smear around her face. Such was her skill, she'd managed to avoid this totally, but she wanted to show off even more. She had already made up her mind before Tristan invited her to a catch up meeting at the end of a day's work the following week.

That day, Jasmine had dressed with her plan in mind. She wore a white button up shirt which nipped in around her slim midriff and only just allowed enough room for the last but one button to close around her chest. A knee length skirt hugged her firm but shapely arse, exposing her long athletic legs fashioning a pair of dark, seam-backed stockings. Finishing off her outfit were a pair of her signature high heeled shoes. Jasmine always wore high heels which added at least 4 inches to her already above average height.

When Jasmine had seen Tristan in a meeting earlier that day, she knew she'd get an invitation to meet him later, and when the call came shortly before her time to leave for the day to meet Tristan to talk through some arbitrary details, she casually accepted as though it was a perfectly innocent request.

Tristan was sitting at his desk trying to look busy when she knocked at his door. He knew those footsteps very well now, as Jasmine's high heels made a distinct sound as she walked down the quiet corridor which led to Tristan's small office in a remote corner of the building.

Without looking up, he called her in, trying to look casual as she entered his office. When he finally looked up to see her, he was blown away by what he saw. She stood by the door, with her weight mainly through her left leg, giving her a relaxed stance with her legs a little more open than would be normal. Her clothes fitted her perfectly, and her tight white shirt, which earlier was buttoned up to the penultimate button, had now seemingly burst open. With another button open, it gave Tristan a view of the top half of her cleavage. As she looked down at him through her carefully selected, dark-rimmed glasses, Tristan could feel himself grow quickly inside his trousers.

Tristan stood and walked across his office as he had done that first time. He ran his right index finger down her neck as he had done before, and felt the electricity pass through his entire body from the initial contact. Running his fingers down her shirt opening, he was able to touch much more of her breasts, and could see the top line of her bra. He slid his hand into her shirt and with slight pressure savoured the feeling of her firm breasts as they heaved with her every inhalation.

Jasmine stood and enjoyed the feeling of being touched. She watched Tristan's hands intensely as they first traced down her cleavage and then went under the soft cotton to caress the full shape of her exposed breasts. Tristan's light-skinned hands contrasted with her brown skin, and to her eyes looked beautiful.

After a short while of enjoying watching and feeling the attention Tristan gave her breasts, Jasmine decided to take charge again. She reached her hand down to where she knew she would find Tristan's hard cock, and used her flat hand against the front of his trousers to appreciate the effect she was having on him.

Tristan was hard from the moment he had looked up to see Jasmine in his office. The feeling of her hand on his erection was enough of a signal for him to make his own move. He reached down with one hand and slightly lifted Jasmine's skirt as he sensually touched the inside of her thigh. With no resistance, he gently ran his hand up her thigh and felt an increase in excitement as he met her bare skin. He could feel the warmth radiating from her excitement and continued moving his hand higher.

Jasmine felt Tristan's left hand on the inside of her legs, and let him run his hand up her skirt until it reached her bare skin where her stockings ran out. It felt incredible to be touched that way, and she could feel her pussy was wet.

Before Tristan's hand got any higher, Jasmine adjusted her stance to trap his hand. "Would you like me to suck your cock again?" she said, knowing that he obviously did.

"I want to touch you this time." came Tristan's response. "I want to taste you."

"You can't!" Jasmine exclaimed. She was adamant that she would never let Tristan see her naked or even touch her down there. As sexy as she knew she was with clothes on, she didn't have her old body confidence naked. She wanted to encourage the attention from Tristan and craved to be touched, but there was a line and she would not let Tristan cross it. "I want to do you again. I want your cock in my mouth."

With that, Jasmine took control. Despite his resistance, she pushed Tristan back against the wall, and forcefully undid his belt and trousers. She gave Tristan no time to think as his rigid cock sprung free and she took hold of it with her right hand. This time, she was determined to do it properly, and pulled his trousers and underwear down to his ankles with her other hand as she knelt down and positioned herself to work her magic.

Holding his cock with her right hand, she held her hair off her face with her left as she opened wide to slowly take him into her mouth. She looked up at him as she enclosed his shaft with her lips and slowly drew them back up his length and over his head, pulling his foreskin back with her hand and mouth as she did so. She felt his cock tense up as her lips released him and could see the pleasure she was giving him etched on his face as he watched her intensely.

Still staring up at Tristan through her big brown eyes, Jasmine ran her tongue slowly in circles around his purple helmet while stroking his shaft with her hand. She then licked the precum off the tip of his cock before once again taking his full length in, with her lips sealed around him, running first down his helmet and then his shaft until his entire length was held in her mouth and throat.

Tristan watched her closely as she went to work. He was leaning back against the wall looking down at her beautiful eyes as they stared back at him through her dark-rimmed glasses. He watched her as she ran her tongue around his straining helmet, it was clear she enjoyed doing this as much as he enjoyed having it done. Then she started taking in his cock again and he watched as her lips gradually slid up his entire length until she had taken him in completely. He reached down to gently hold her head as she held him there, and held her hair back out of her face so he could keep a full view of her.

As Tristan took her head in his hand, Jasmine was able to let go of her hair with her left hand and instead used it to cup Tristan's balls. With her right hand, she gripped his shaft once again as she gradually slid her lips back up his shaft. Then, with his cock wet from her saliva, she pulled her hand up and down his shaft while corkscrewing it. Her lips were sealed just past his helmet, so she could use her tongue with just the right amount of pressure to attend to his most sensitive area. She kept the pace of these movements very steady letting the pleasure build slowly. The pulsing of his cock against her mouth let her know she was getting it just right.

With her left hand, she had been gently holding his balls, but now ran her middle finger between his legs, and with a little bit of pressure, started massaging his perineum. Tristan groaned at this and his cock reacted in her mouth. She then started increasing her hand speed slightly, and then let her lips run up and over his helmet before taking him back in again. Over and over she did that, letting her lips run over his helmet before running them back down to his shaft, fucking him with her mouth.

Still watching her on his cock, Tristan was trying to control himself. He didn't want this to be over too quickly and he tried to relax as she attended to his cock. Then she felt her hand run between his legs, and he opened them slightly more to let her have free access. For a moment, he thought she was going for his anus, but she stopped just short and pressed at the root of his cock. It felt so intense, he let out a moan of pleasure. Then she started to run her lips over his helmet, over and over, with just the right amount of pressure. He could feel his orgasm building and he called out. "Oh Jasmine!"

When she heard him call her name, Jasmine felt a rush through her body. She could sense he was close, so slowed her movements and started sucking a little more on his helmet as her hand continued to stroke him.

"I'm so close," said Tristan. "I'm going to cum."

Jasmine held his cock still in her mouth with her tongue pressed against him as she felt the eruption come. She sucked hard and carried on stroking his cock as the first shot hit the roof of her mouth. She felt pulse after pulse shake through his body as each contraction unloaded another load of warm cum into her. She felt her pussy throbbing as she finally swallowed the last few drops as she milked them from his cock.

Finally, she released his subsiding cock from her mouth and got to her feet. Tristan pulled his trousers back up, shaking from the adrenaline coursing through his veins. He looked at her with disbelief and Jasmine smiled her captivating smile back at him, as she did up her rogue button and made her way out of his office. Tristan couldn't move or say anything and Jasmine knew she had him exactly where she wanted him.

*****

Tristan decided that if he was going to get his chance to repay the debt, he would need to show Jasmine that this was now more to him than just a bit of fun. He'd made jokes before anything had happened between them about never being the guy to buy her flowers, take her to dinner or fall in love with her. He had only been interested in a bit of fun, but he felt a chemistry around Jasmine that he couldn't resist, so he decided to cross one of those things off his list of never dos.

Tristan was going to be working a couple of days in a nearby town soon. He used a late finish on one day and an early start the next to justify a night away in a hotel. This would give him the chance to take Jasmine out for dinner, far enough away from home not to be seen by anyone they knew, but close enough for Jasmine to travel there. When he invited her, she quickly accepted. It was nice to have the attention given to her and she looked forward to spending some time outside of work with him. She'd tell her husband that she'd be going out for dinner with friends he didn't know, something she often did anyway.

The day of their dinner date came round quickly. Tristan had been out of the office all day at the out of town event, but Jasmine had been there when the rumours about Peter spread around the offices. He'd left his wife for Anna, after being caught having drinks with her at a local bar. Hearing it hit Jasmine with a pang. She used to be the woman who got attention from Peter, but that had disappeared recently, and her fears that he'd chosen another woman over her hurt her deep lying insecurities. As she drove over to meet Tristan, these thoughts circulated round her mind.

She had already made significant plans for the date with Tristan. Despite the easy conversation at work, she was worried that they might have awkward silences over a drawn out meal. So she'd made a mental note of questions she could use to maintain conversation.

She'd also planned her outfit carefully. She'd decided on a trusted combination which wouldn't look like she was trying too hard. She also had to be sure her husband wouldn't suspect her of anything, so Jasmine had chosen an all black outfit with tight jeans, a form-fitting top with a cut-out shoulder and open toe high heel shoes revealing her toenails painted in the same bright red as her lipstick.

She arrived at the restaurant first and waited for Tristan to arrive, mixing thoughts of Peter with her planned conversation starters for the evening. She all of a sudden felt nervous and wanted Tristan to hurry up and arrive.

Tristan checked into his hotel before he went to meet Jasmine. He had time to change quickly into a pair of well-fitting jeans and a short sleeved shirt over the top of a plain white t-shirt. He took off his usual glasses and put in his contact lenses, slipped on his favourite jacket and hurried round to the restaurant.

Jasmine needn't have worried about the conversation drying up. They chatted easily all evening and her list of prompts disappeared far from her mind. She started to see Tristan in a different way. Out of his plain work suit and glasses, she realised that he was more attractive than she'd realised. She always knew he was handsome, and had heard other women at work talk about him, but she'd never had him down as her type.

Tristan was the same height as her, which meant that when she had her heels on, she would tower over him. He had sensible, short hair and was cleanly shaven every day. His work clothes were smart but functional. It was like he was happy to be Mr Ordinary with nothing making him stand out from the crowd.

Sitting opposite him that evening, without his glasses, she started to notice things she hadn't really taken in before. He had brilliant blue eyes, a strong jawline and a smile which had clearly broken many hearts. In his short sleeved shirt she could see his athletic arms which made her think about his slim figure in a different way, but above all that, Jasmine was really enjoying his company.

After they finished their meal, Tristan asked Jasmine if she'd ever stayed in the hotel he was booked in. When she replied that she hadn't, Tristan tested the water to see if he could encourage her back to his room. "I've not stayed here before either, and was a bit worried about it." he lied. "But you should see the landing, it's still got the original features from before the refurbishment."

Jasmine had no real interest in seeing the original features of the hotel, but she didn't want the night to end yet, so she followed Tristan into the hotel, up the stairs, down the landing, paying little attention to the grand wooden staircase and period carvings, and into his room.

Once in the room, Jasmine felt nervous. She still had no intention of letting Tristan in, but the power lay with him right now. She'd started feeling drawn to Tristan during the meal, and now, as she stood there in his hotel room, she just badly wanted him to kiss her.

Tristan didn't want to waste this opportunity. He knew Jasmine was lacking confidence about her body (which he just couldn't understand), and had categorically ruled out intercourse, but he knew this was probably his only chance to give her the repayment of oral sex. He intended to give her the best oral sex of her life, then accept the inevitable reciprocation.

He threw off his jacket and shirt, exposing his plain white t-shirt he had underneath. He didn't want Jasmine's fragrance on his clothes as he didn't want his wife to notice, and planned to throw away the t-shirt after Jasmine left. He made his way over to Jasmine who was standing looking slightly defensive and awkward.

Tristan wanted to relax Jasmine. He moved in close to her, and with his right hand, brushed back her dark, shoulder length hair behind her left ear. Jasmine closed her eyes and nestled her head against his hand, welcoming the affection. Not for the first time, Tristan felt the exchange of electricity between them. He ran his hand up the nape of her neck and gently rubbed her just above the hair line, cradling her head with spread fingers as he did so. He moved in closer, and with his nose in her neck, he breathed her in. Her fragrance was intoxicating, and for a few moments he just stood there, savouring the sensations.

Their bodies were just touching together, and his left hand met her right hand and they lightly brushed fingers before taking a gentle hold of each other. As he continued to breathe her in, their cheeks maintained light contact, and with a natural synchronicity, they both slowly moved their heads to let their cheeks brush each other, guiding their mouths until they met.

As their lips met, they kissed each other softly while their bodies were still barely touching each other. Tristan kissed Jasmine's top lip as she kissed his bottom lip, and in unison, both of them opened their mouths slightly, and let their tongues meet, slowly circling each other at the tip.

Jasmine watched as Tristan, now in a white T-shirt, came over to her. She stood still and let him brush back her hair in that now familiar way. She loved the sensuality of the contact and her whole body reacted to the feeling. She felt herself relax as his finger tips gently massaged the back of her neck and head, and could smell the light cologne he was wearing. She felt herself melt inside as their fingers met, and needed more of Tristan.

12