Finding Joy with Her Kidnapper Ch. 02

Story Info
She finally meets him as he brings her shame to a new level
2.7k words
4.46
31k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious92
kurious92
45 Followers

It's cold. Really cold. He's left me tied to the bed, exhausted and naked, with a window wide open. The night breeze dances across my bare stomach and breasts. I was so confused about everything. Not about the situation I was in, but at my reaction to what just happened to me.

Was I just raped? If I was raped then why did I enjoy it so much? Why did I beg him to pound into my flesh time and time again? Why did I beg so desperately for that final release? All of these thoughts swirled around in my head as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

A banging nearby jerks me awake. The breeze has stopped so someone must have closed the window. I'm wide awake now as I realise he must be in the room with me again. Still blindfolded, my ears strain to hear any evidence of his presence. All I can hear is my own heart rapidly beating away inside my chest. It sounds like the loudest noise in the room! Even with all my sense on high alert, I can't be certain he's in the room, other than the fact that all the little hairs over my body are standing to attention. I can feel his eyes on me. Drinking in my image.

Click! I hear a camera shutter close near my feet. He's taking pictures of me! No please! I try and wriggle around, desperate for freedom, and pull futilely on the handcuffs above my head. The beautiful gravelly voice commands me to be still. How is it that just one simple command can have such a marked effect on my body? I still immediately and feel a blush rush to my cheeks, ashamed of my inability to control my own body.

The camera continues to click from all directions. One time he was so close to my head I swear I could feel his breath across my face. Then it stopped. I heard a door open and close as he left the room.

I desperately wish for his return. Part of me knows I should be figuring out a way to escape but I all I want is to feel his hands on me again. Oh what I would do to feel the rough skin of his gentle hands caressing my flat stomach, cupping my breasts, gliding up between my legs...

The dampness of my sex jerks me cruelly back to reality. No! I have to find a way out of here. This man has no right to take advantage of me the way he is. With more wriggling I manage to dislodge the blindfold. My eyes burn at the sudden assault of light. I blink a few times and lift my head to try and gauge my surroundings.

It looks like I am locked in a garage of some sort. There is a door to my left that I'm guessing leads in to the building. To my left is a large galvonised roller door, shut locked with a massive padlock. It's all pretty sparse except for the massive bed I'm currently handcuffed to. It's a huge four-poster antique wooden bed, like something from a movie. The matress is covered in scarlet red velvety sheets. There is a chest of drawers right near the edge of my vision. I'm guessing that's where he stores all of his torture devices. I can't see the window so I'm guessing it's situated somewhere behind me.

As I take all this in I try and formulate an escape plan in my head. I'll probably have to go through the building thanks to the dirty great padlock on the roller door, unless the sicko has some bolt-cutters in his torture chest. I can't even get these damn handcuffs off though! I lie back exasperated and exhausted. My brain frantically trying to think of a solution.

I hear someone at the door. At last I'll be able to see who this creep is! The handle turns and the door slowly creeps open. My neck is straining as I try and get a look at my kidnapper. At the man who's bought me more pleasure than any man I've ever been with. NO! I can't think about the pleasure, I need to focus so I can get out of here.

He's at least 6ft5 and is built like a brick layer, obviously a lot of upper body strength, but still symmetrical with his lower body. He definitely doesn't look like those guys that keep skipping leg day at the gym. He's wearing dark blue jeans, torn at the knee and covered in grease. His chest is covered in a tight black singlet, highlighting his powerful muscles that are barely contained underneath.

But the main attraction is his face. Dark and brooding with heavy eyebrows and dark eyes and dark brown hair that is slightly scraggly. He has a wide jaw and the sexiest 5 o'clock shadow I've ever seen.

My eyes meet his as he realises I've wormed my way out of the blindfolded. He moves over to me, locking the door behind him, and I'm terrified of what he might do. He seems like the kind of guy to punish you for disobeying his orders. I relax as he chuckles lightly and tells me it's a relief to see my face again. I have no idea how to respond.

He goes on about his grand plans for me and how he can't wait for me to start trusting him and obeying him so that I can eventually move in to his house. He tells me that he's dreamed of having me at his side for months now. It's apparent that he truly does care for me, in his own weird way. Maybe I can take advantage of this? I tell him that I do trust him and I can't wait to move out of the garage. But he just chuckles and tightens the blindfold over my eyes again. Please, I'll do anything you ask! I beg him to trust me; to at least remove the blindfold. Then he stuffs a gag in my mouth once again and all I can do is mumble against it.

Suddenly, a powerful, muscled arm is underneath me, grabbing me, as he unlocks the handcuffs and swings me over my shoulder. I'm grateful for the relief in my wrists, but before I'm given the chance to rub the sore spots out he's carrying me over to something else and locking my hands in once again, tying them to some sort of wooden apparatus behind my back. Obviously it was out of my line of vision from before. My hands are strung up over my head again and my toes are only just scraping the floor.

The feeling of stretching is exquisite and then terrifying as I realise what's about to happen. I try and struggle but whenever I pull on the restraints a pain is sent down my arms. I have to stay still or the pain comes back. My heart rate picks up and my breathing becomes shallow as my imagination conjures up a myriad of situations that might occur.

I feel him grab my right nipple between his thumb and finger. He starts rubbing and pulling and pinching. It feels so good and is sending tingles all the way down my body. Then suddenly there's pain! He's put a nipple clamp over it like before! He does the same with my left nipple and it leaves me trembling in sweet agony.

Desperate for more but scared out of my wits! His coarse hands roam all over my body. Across my abdomen, under my breasts, around my neck, down my legs, then back up between my thighs. My body spasms, trying to pull his hand closer to my sex. Oh how embarrassing! I wish my body would stop betraying me! A blush creeps up my cheeks and I hear him chuckle as if he knows exactly what I'm thinking.

His mouth is on mine, aggressive yet sweet. His tongue pushes in to my mouth, meeting very little resistance, as he explores my tongue and lips. He kisses me for what feels like ages and it's so sweet I find myself kissing back. Pushing my tongue in to his mouth and exploring him. He pulls back, leaving me gasping for breath, chuckling once again. God that chuckle! It sends shivers down my spine and it's hard to tell it's from fear or excitement.

I feel his breath move down my stomach. He must be kneeling in front of me as he starts licking around my belly button in slow agonizing circles. It's so delicious and teasing I can't help but moan against the gag and push my hips towards him. I feel his hands between my thighs, rising up to my sex as they gently part my lips and dip into my moist vagina. It's almost embarrassing at how wet I am but at this point I don't care. All I want is to feel him inside me. All I want is pleasure.

His tongue is on my lips as well now, searching for my swollen clit. He brings it in to his mouth and flicks it with his tongue. The pleasure is so intense. My body is shuddering and my hips have a mind of their own, pushing out in to his face. His fingers are still sitting at the entrance of my vagina and I so desperately try to push myself down on them but this only brings back the pain in my arms. I cry out against the gag, frustrated at my inability to move.

His tongue is flicking faster and faster. My body starts tensing and contracting and I can feel my orgasm building up inside me. I'm moaning against the gag again. Small pathetic little mewls as he ravages me. I can feel myself reaching the climax and it's about to burst open as he suddenly stops. I cry out, desperate for just one more second of stimulation. He moves away from me, chuckling, obviously pleased at the state I'm in.

He comes back and removes the gag. Please. I beg him to touch me again so that I can cum. He tells me how sorry he is, but today is not about me now. He's not going to let me cum at all unless I really behave myself and beg shamelessly for it. And if I do cum without his permission, there will be hell to pay.

I hang my head as I feel a tear escape my eye. This is so humiliating! Why should I have to beg for pleasure? I try and focus on my breathing to control the feelings emanating from my clit and vagina. I think about 5 minutes passes and then I feel him near me again. His fingers are back near my vagina and his mouth closes around my clit.

I cry out in pleasure as once again my senses are assaulted by his magnificent tongue. My body is quaking and trembling. I tell him I can't control it and beg him to let me cum. As the words leave my mouth he reaches up and pulls on the chain between the nipples clamps, sending spikes of pain through my body. I shriek with pain but am grateful for the distraction from my impending orgasm.

Once again, he stops and moves away from my body. After another five minutes he starts assaulting me again. Bringing me to the point of climax before moving away. I don't know how long this goes on for. I'm in a daze and can't focus on anything other than his tongue on my clit. My arms are aching and my body is shaking and sweating all over.

My throat is dry and desperate for a drink of water. I ask him for a drink and hear another bloody chuckle. Suddenly, my hands are untied and I'm thrown on the floor. He's grabbing my head and shoving his enormous cock deep into my throat. I can't move as he holds me in place and proceeds to fuck my mouth with massive cock. It's so hard and thick my jaw is aching from being opened so wide and I try desperately not to gag as he pushes himself down the back of my throat.

Tears are running down my face and saliva is running out of my mouth as he rams himself into me again and again. I can feel his cock clenching in my mouth as he suddenly stills and pours his cum down my throat. Desperately I try and swallow it before it chokes me but there's so much. I start gagging and blubbering so he slowly pulls out of my mouth, never letting go of my hair. His thick cum strings all over my tongue and my lips. I swallow as much as I can and try lick my lips to tidy myself up. There's your drink of water, he says to me.

He picks me up again and throws me on to the bed. He removes the nipple clamps (oh the pain!) and lays me onto my stomach and pulls my hands over my head to tie them up once again. Thankfully he uses what feels like silk scarves this time instead of handcuffs. I then feel him grab my ankles and tie them down as well in a way that leaves my naked ass exposed for his use.

Before I can get used to the new position his fingers are inside my vagina! Oh the pleasure of finally being penetrated is so good! But then he suddenly pulls them out and uses the juices the lube up my ass. Oh God! As I realise what is about to happen my body starts to tremble in fear. Nobody has ever touched my ass before. The idea of his enormous cock inside this untouched part of me fills me with dread and terror.

He slowly starts pushing on my ass with a finger as he pulls in each direction, trying to get the muscle to relax and open up. He tells me to relax or this is going to hurt more than anything I could ever imagine. I focus on my breathing, willing my body to calm down and relax. As I do he manages to push his finger further inside my ass. He strokes me with his other hand, calling me a good girl.

He pulls out and gets more juice from my vagina to lube up my ass again, then pushes his finger straight in without any hesitation. The pain is tolerable for now as he starts to slowly fuck me in the ass with his finger.

I feel his cock at the entrance of my vagina, lubing up for what I can only describe as my final frontier. The enormous head is at my ass and he slowly pushes in to me. The stretching is agonizing so I will my body to relax and focus on my breathing. He pushes further and further before finally pushing past the last barrier and filling my entire ass with his massive cock. He stills for a moment, letting me adjust to the position.

Once he feels I am ready he starts fucking me like he did with his finger. It's painful at first as he moves in and out, but once I'm used to it I feel the familiar build in my stomach. Oh God how humiliating! I'm getting off from someone fucking me in the ass! I try and control my body, knowing that if I cum the pain will be even worse. But I can't ignore the orgasm that is finally building up again inside me.

His movements become more rapid and more forceful as he realises I'm starting to feel pleasure from him again. The movement intensifies and I know I'm not going to be able to control it anymore. I beg him to let me cum. I promise to be a good girl and never disobey him. I promise let him fuck me in every hole possible just as long as he lets me cum. With a grunt he finally gives me permission and as he slams in to my ass the walls of my orgasm finally break as I shriek in pain and pleasure.

My orgasm trembles through my body as I realise that my sweet kidnapper has also found his release in my ass.

kurious92
kurious92
45 Followers