Finding Joy with Her Kidnapper Ch. 05

Story Info
He uses and abuses her while she struggles internally.
2.1k words
4.34
25.9k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious92
kurious92
45 Followers

Hey Everyone,

Sorry it's been such a long wait for the next chapter. Life always manages to get in the way. This is definitely a bit shorter while I get back in to the swing of things but I promise I'll make up for it in the next installment, which shouldn't be too far away!

Apologies in advance for spelling/grammar errors, I'm not too crash hot with conversation grammar :( Also, if anyone notices any inconsistencies in the stories please feel free to point them out, I really appreciate any feedback that is given.

All the best!

T.

_____

Pain.

All I feel is pain.

I've lost count of how many orgasms I've had. I don't know how long it's been. My body aches everywhere, I'm drenched in sweat, and the blindfold is soaked with my tears. I've long since cried myself hoarse.

The vibrator is still going strong against my clit as another agonising orgasm rips through my body like a tornado. I think I managed to black out a few times. Only to be jerked back to consciousness with the next orgasm.

It takes me a while to notice at first due to the over-sensitisation of my body, but the vibrator has suddenly stopped. I can still feel it there, strapped to my pelvis, but the vibrations have gone. Thank God! The batteries must have finally run out!

I suck in some oxygen around the ball gag still stuffed in my mouth. Finally my muscles can relax and I can get some relief. A wave of relaxation surges through me as my body goes limp in the chains and I pass out.

The feeling of his hands on my skin jolt me back to consciousness. I'm too exhausted to register all that is happening. All I know is that all the restraints are being removed and I'm being carried over to the bed. He sits me up and instructs me to take the 2 panadol he is offering. I swallow them gratefully with a big mouthful of water. Then pass out again, landing on his lap.

A loud noise wakes me up. I find myself sprawled across the bed wearing a grey silk nightgown; the first piece of clothing I've worn in over 2 weeks. The noise must have been the door closing as Trey is now hesitantly walking towards me, a cautious look in his eyes as he notices that I'm awake.

"Thank you for the gown," I say, grateful that I now have something to shield my body from his greedy eyes. I want to hate him. I want to be disgusted by him. I want to runaway screaming and never look back. But the look on his face right now just reminds me of a rejected rescue puppy.

I don't hate him. I hate myself for not recognising the pain he's desperately trying to hide. I'm ashamed of myself for blaming him for all that has happened. The look in his eyes now makes it so obvious that he's barely managed to survive some horrific trauma in his past. Maybe that's why he feels the need to kidnap and restrain me? Maybe that's why he has such a deep-seated desire for control?

I draw myself up to stand before him. The movement stops him in his tracks. My gaze meets his as I tentatively reach up to touch his face with my hand. He closes his eyes, visibly terrified of what I might do now that I'm not restrained, but determined to trust me.

I explore his face with my fingertips, brushing over his high cheek bones, grazing against the stubble over his strong wide jaw. It's so erotic being able to touch him this way. I step closer and stretch up to lightly brush my lips over his lips.

I must have taken my freedom too far. His eyes suddenly open as his hand whips up to grab mine.

"No," he growls at me viciously as he whirls me around and pushes me down on the bed. He follows me down and pulls on my arms so I'm lying over his lap, ass up and exposed to the cool air.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Without. Permission!" Each word is punctuated with a sharp slap on my upturned backside. My cheeks are stinging and the sudden unexpected spanking brings tears to my eyes. I can't believe I started feeling sorry for this creep!

I try to struggle against him as he continues to rain down sharp slaps on my ass and upper thighs. He whips his singlet off and uses it to tie my hands together over my head. He moves me on to the middle of the bed, face down, and hooks my bound hands to the headboard, placing me on my knees so I'm leaning forward on my elbows in the doggy position, ass still high in the air.

He moves behind me, removing the belt from his jeans. "When I am done with you, you will be a meek, mild mannered whore who serves no purpose in life other than to please me in any way I desire. Today's little episode shall be punished with 5 lashes from my belt. Then maybe you'll start to learn how things are going to be run here. Understand?"

"Y-y-yes..." I stammer. Before the word was out of my mouth the first lash landed. The pain was blinding but I was determined not to give him the satisfaction of crying out.

Whack!

Whack!

The pain bought tears to my eyes and all I could see was white pain. But I was determined not to cry out. I would not give him the satisfaction. I was three hits down and only two to go. I could handle this.

Whack!!

Oh God the pain! The hit landed directly on top of where the previous one landed. Miraculously, I don't cry out. But I bite my tongue so hard I can taste blood in my mouth. I feel myself flickering in and out of consciousness, tensing myself for the last hit.

Whack!

So caught up in the relief of the last hit, I forget my determination to remain silent as a cry of pain and anguish leaves my lips before I can stop it. I hear him move away from me as I collapse forward on to the bed. Slowly my breathing returns to normal. I take note of my body and all the aches and pains. As I mentally scan myself for any other injuries I notice something that really worries me.

I'm wet. Like, 'down there' wet. I just got the most brutal spanking of my life and my sex is dripping. I don't think I can deny any longer that Trey's brutality has a primal and sensual effect on my sex drive. I just hate how much my body is betraying me all the time!

Then suddenly, before I can even register what is happening, Trey is inside me. His hard throbbing cock is pumping inside my dripping wet pussy. I hear him chuckle as he realises just how much the brutal spanking has turned me on. His hands roughly grab my ass as he pounds in to me again and again and again.

I can feel the familiar pressure building low in my abdomen. A small moan leaves my lips without me realising. The pressure is building and building and in that moment I know that my whole world revolves around Trey and his magnificent cock, hammering inside me, reaching in to my very soul.

With a primal grunt Trey slams in to me one last time as he cums then quickly pulls out, leaving me needing and desperate on the bed, my ass still high in the air. What a sight I must be. Hands tied behind me, my nightie up around my head, my hair all over the place, face red and wet with tears, with a bright red backside and dripping wet cunt. But all of that didn't matter. All that mattered was my orgasm, or rather, lack-thereof.

"Trey please..." I start to beg.

"Quiet woman!" He interrupts abruptly, "How many times do I need to tell you? Your pleasure is mine, and you will have it when I allow you too, and not a moment sooner. You have done nothing to deserve pleasure." His voice is menacingly low. If I could turn my head I know I would only see his dark stormy eyes glaring at me.

I bite my tongue in an attempt to stop myself from making anymore pathetic noises. I close my eyes and focus on controlling my breathing. In through the nose, out through the mouth. In through the nose, out through the mouth...

I can feel something cool and soothing on my backside. Trey is gently rubbing in some sort of lotion, I'm assuming to help ease the pain from the intense spanking I just received. It feels so nice to be caressed this gently. It's moments like these where I lose my resolve. Maybe Trey isn't such a bad guy after all? Maybe he's just confused and scared, like me? I can certainly relate to being afraid of losing control. Surely Trey shares that fear?

As I open my eyes, Trey unties my hands from the bed so I can finally relax my shoulders and lie on the bed properly. I can feel sleep calling to me, but Trey has other ideas.

"Tut tut my love. We have some unfinished business to attend to. I had something special planned for us in that bathtub, before you so rudely interrupted me, so no falling asleep just yet," his tone was so condescending, but I was still so desperate for a release I was sure I would follow him anywhere.

He picked me up lazily in his arms, as if I weighed nothing, and walked me over to the bath tub. I realised that he had managed to turn the taps on and fill the bath with bubbles without me even noticing. Slowly, he lowers me into the bath, almost delicately, then he slips in behind me.

He pulls me back against him so I'm sitting between his legs. I can feel the hard muscles of his chest and stomach against my back. If I'm going to be honest with myself, it's not just the carnal acts of passion that are turning me on so much, this man is just so fucking sexy. Why oh why can't we have met under normal circumstances? At least that way I would be able to reconcile my physical reactions to him with my logical reactions.

Before I can start psycho-analysing myself, Trey lazily strokes my arms and legs, coating my body in warm soapy water. I shiver as his rough hands caress my stomach, even though the water is warm.

"Now my love, let's see if you can keep that pretty little mouth of yours quiet for a while shall we?" Trey's hands are moving lower and lower, "If you make a single noise, you will not be allowed your pleasure. Understand?"

I nod in agreement, too terrified to make a noise lest I be denied my orgasm yet again. His hands move lower, resting on my inner thighs, I subconsciously spread my thighs for him, granting him easier access while simultaneously looking like a needy slut. The warm water feels incredible against my throbbing sex.

Ever so slowly, he starts rubbing a thumb over my clit. Small, slow, gentle circles. Teasing me and pleasuring me. The pressure is already starting build inside me as he slides two fingers in to my aching pussy. The penetration almost makes me gasp, but I'm still lucid enough to remember his earlier instructions.

He settles in to a rhythm of slowly thumbing my clit and fingering my pussy while he kisses neck as I lean back in to him. In this moment I no longer care that he has taken me away from my life. I no longer even remember what life I had before Trey. It's as though he has awoken me from a dream when I didn't know I was sleeping.

Trey picks up the pace while maintaining the same rhythm. I feel my hips pushing against his hands, desperate for more stimulation. I hear him chuckle near my ear, his breath warm on my neck. The pressure inside me continues to build and I feel like I'm going to burst. I bite my lip and my hands grip the edge of the bath tub as I try and control any noises that might escape my mouth.

Trey suddenly plunges a third finger inside me as he now rapidly rolls his thumb back and forth over my clit. I swear I'm going to burst and just as I feel I can't take anymore I hear him whisper in my ear: "Cum for me"

And I explode around him in to a million pieces.

kurious92
kurious92
45 Followers